Session 11 January 1995

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
January 11, 1995

Frank and Laura Barry and Susy Konicov, publishers of a popular New Age magazine, via telephone

Q: Is anyone with us?

A: Yes.

Q: Frank is talking with Susy Konicov. We’ll put her on speakerphone.

A: Channel disrupted.

Q: (Susy) Are you from the same group as the Pleiadians?

A: Same. When at Pleiades, Pleiadians, when at Cassiopaea, Cassiopaeans. Light beings.

Q: (Susy) What kind of source are you?

A: 6th density.

Q: (Susy) Why are you choosing Laura and Frank to transmit this information?

A: Because balancing fields are correct.

Q: (Barry) Maitreya... What is the destiny of this person in this lifetime?

A: Plays prominent role in disinformation process.

Q: (Barry) Is Benjamin Creme aware of that?

A: No.

Q: (Barry) Are the E.T.s putting thoughts in Benjamin Creme's head?

Q: (Barry) What is their purpose in this?

A: To cause confusion, diversion, and deception so that reality channels may be cloaked. Self explanatory.

Q: (Barry) Does this mean so that what we think is real really isn't?

A: Close.

Q: (Barry) This must mean that the Aliens want to give us one person to focus on which is so spectacular, so that we cannot see the truth.

A: Remember warnings about false prophets in the "desert."

Q: (Barry) Does this mean that Benjamin Creme is an STS person?

A: Yes, indirectly.

Q: (Barry) Is he the antichrist?

A: No. The "antichrist" is not an individual, but consortium.

Q: (Barry) Who is the Consortium?

A: Term refers to idea of large body of individuals.

Q: (L) Who specifically? (Frank) Human beings?

A: Yes and others.

Q: (Barry) Are these beings who have lived longer than most people live in one lifetime?

A: Confused thought patterns.

Q: (Barry) Are these people who have reincarnated for lifetime after lifetime and have kept the same memory to continue the same plan?

A: Only a select few.

Q: (Barry) Is this channeling going to go beyond the primitive method of one letter at a time, or is it going to go into the method of writing or typing or direct channeling consciously or unconsciously?

A: Can now, less danger of corruption through this method.

Q: (Barry) What is the purpose of this contact?

A: To help you to learn, thus gain knowledge, thus gain protection, thus progress.

Q: (Barry) What do the Cassiopaeans gain from this contact?

A: By helping you, we are moving toward fulfilling of our destiny of union with you and all else, thus completing the Grand cycle.

Q: (Barry) Is this the only probability open to you or is this the best probability open to you?

A: Both.

Q: (Barry) Are you a great distance from us in light years?

A: Distance is a 3rd density idea.

Q: (Barry) Light years is 3rd density?

Q: (Barry) What do you mean by traveling on the wave?

A: Traveling on thoughts.

Q: (Frank) Our thoughts or your thoughts?

A: Not correct concept.

Q: (L) What is the correct concept?

A: All is just lessons.

Q: (L) Whose thoughts are they?

A: Thoughts unify all reality in existence and are all shared.

Q: (Susy) You travel on a wave of energy created by all thought forms?

A: Thought forms are all that exists!

Q: (Barry) Have those that are STS acknowledged that those that are STO are going to win in this race or conflict?

A: No, absolutely not! In fact, the STS cannot conceive of "losing" but instinctively feel pressure building upon them, that is the reason for the impending turmoil.

Q: (Barry) What happens to them when they lose, does this mean that they are degaussed, or does that mean that they have to go back and do the whole evolutionary process all over again on the other polarity?

A: Latter.

Q: (Barry) So, there is a nexus point coming up?

A: Close. When we said "close" we meant concept was "close" to reality. Not close in terms of time or distance.

Q: (Barry) At that point do they experience the pain that they have caused? (L) Good question!

A: No, that is what happens on 5th level only.

Q: (Barry) What is the proper protocol when meeting a Lizard?

A: Up to you!

Q: (Frank) I don't think I'll repeat that Barry. (L) Did he use the "F" word? (Frank) No, he referred to a part of the anatomy. (Barry) Are Lizards shape shifters?

A: All on 4th level of density have that ability.

Q: (Barry) Do they have the ability to block their true appearance?

Q: (Barry) Are they walking around amongst us now?

A: Infrequently, they use "agents" to do most of their tasks on 3rd level.

Q: (Barry) Are these agents the "Men in Black" or are they the "Grays?"

A: Both and many others. Men in Black are often Lizards cloaked as human types, and can remain on 3rd density level for limited periods called short wave cycle. Men in Black claim to be government in order to have excuse to have direct contact with selected humans.

Q: (Barry) Have these Men in Black killed humans?

Q: (Frank) They just threaten?

Q: (Barry) Have the Lizards killed humans?

A: Oh yes!!!

Q: (Barry) There is a book out that says that if you meet the Buddha on the road you should kill him, should we do the same with a Lizard?

A: Strange.

Q: (Barry) Is there a physical confrontation going on in other than 3rd density that is resulting in bodies being blown apart and death and destruction and so on?

A: Not exactly, remember, you are applying 3rd level ideas to 4th level reality, which does not fit.

Q: (Barry) Does that mean that blowing bodies apart does not fit?

Q: (Barry) But they do have physical bodies on the 4th level, don't they?

A: Transitory.

Q: (Barry) So are ours.

A: No, yours aren't.

Q: (Barry) Because they can shape-shift does that mean that if they were to be shattered they could bring their bodies back together again into the shape they just were?

Q: (Barry) Are the Lizards behind any of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world?

A: Yes. All of them.

Q: (Barry) What is the purpose behind this?

A: Diversions and disinformation so that knowledge will be dispersed, therefore more will be open to attack.

Q: (L) If you think about it, propagating belief in the "old time religions" which include belief in hell or purgatory tend to put a person in a very vulnerable position because then they are open to thoughts of guilt, sin, and are therefore susceptible to thought control and terror.

Q: (Susy) Theo, through the "Ashtar Command" Channeled through Yvonne Cole, predicted a landing of aliens in December 1994, was this a fabrication or was this a miscalculation?

A: Fabrication.

Q: (Susy) She is such a nice person...

A: Channel is deceived.

Q: (Susy) Who is really channeling through Yvonne Cole?

A: Agents of the Lizards, more disinformation. Who is not receiving disinformation, then, you ask? Well, you will know when you have opened your mind and have received much information; now message to you: Konicovs, we are aware of your work, and you are close to a major "breakthrough," however, beware that STS forces are trying to defeat you, and we would suggest you slow down your battles against STS forces a little, so as to prevent too much heat from them coming down upon you!!

Q: (Susy) Are you talking about the de-taxing work Barry is doing?

A: Precisely.

Q: (L) Are they marking them?

A: Have already been watched closely.

Q: (L) Barry is not one to step back, so what can they do to protect themselves?

A: Knowledge is protection. Two calls recently.

Q: (L) Did you have two calls? About what or from who?

A: Had to do with "business" but was ruse.

Q: (L) Okay, I think that is all their questions. We thank you. {Phone conversation is terminated}

Q: Are you still with us?

Q: (L) Tell us what Barry and Susy think of the reading you just gave them?

A: Enthralled.

Q: (L) Well, they may call it a primitive method, but all the people who are doing straight channeling are producing straight crap.

Q: (L) As you know we have a very large hole in our cellar and we haven't reached anything yet. Are you sure there is something under there?

A: Search carefully.

Q: (L) Could it be in the dirt that has already been taken out?

Q: (L) Which way to go from where the hole is. How much deeper? I mean, I know you told us to keep on, but if we don't find something pretty soon... I mean, how much can you dig? The whole cellar will disappear into this hole.

A: Patience pays.

Q: (L) Well can you just tell me how much deeper...

A: Sift carefully.

Q: (L) Sift the sand that's already taken out or the sand that's coming out?

A: All.

Q: (L) Do we need to go deeper?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Do we need to go wider?

A: Patience!!!

Q: (L) Frank, do you know how big a hole there is in that cellar? (F) No, but I'd love to see it. (laughter) (L) You and I could take this table and sit in that hole comfortably. (F) How long did it take you to dig that? (L) They've just been working on it today. (F) There could be tons of stuff inside the dirt. (L) Now, I'm in a real tough spot, guys. I've either got to go with P__, and his deal is pretty poor or do something else and I don't know what that would be. At least that is the only option I see. {Referring to real estate transaction.}

A: Sorry, but you must decide what to do it's part of learning process.

Q: (L) Are Barry and Susy going to play an important part in the work we are doing in the future?

A: Probably, but wait and see.

Q: (L) What is P__ thinking about the deal just now?

A: Money.

Q: (L) He wants the mortgage?

A: Why not negotiate and explain your position honestly?

Q: (L) That is what I am going to do.

A: He will understand delays better, no one can blame you for wanting best "deal."

Q: (L) I want to ask one other thing, recently the personal effects of J__ O__ were found, can you tell us what kind of vehicle was driven out to that area in which those items were... {An unsolved local murder.}

A: Time for you to move on past this issue.

Q: (L) Jeannie {psychic of my acquaintance who was generally very accurate!} was talking to me and she said that she really thought JO was trying to get people to solve this mystery...

A: Aunt Clara strikes again.

Q: (L) Should I send Frank to Sharky? {My dentist.}

A: Up to you. Time to go.

Q: (L) Thank you and good night.

End of Session

Laura said:
January 11, 1995

Frank and Laura Barry and Susy Konicov, publishers of a popular New Age magazine, via telephone

Q: (Barry) What is the proper protocol when meeting a Lizard?

A: Up to you!

Q: (Frank) I don't think I'll repeat that Barry. (L) Did he use the "F" word? (Frank) No, he referred to a part of the anatomy. (Barry) Are Lizards shape shifters?

A: All on 4th level of density have that ability.

Q: (Barry) Do they have the ability to block their true appearance?

Q: (Barry) Are they walking around amongst us now?

A: Infrequently, they use "agents" to do most of their tasks on 3rd level.

Q: (Barry) Are these agents the "Men in Black" or are they the "Grays?"

A: Both and many others. Men in Black are often Lizards cloaked as human types, and can remain on 3rd density level for limited periods called short wave cycle. Men in Black claim to be government in order to have excuse to have direct contact with selected humans.

Q: (Barry) Have these Men in Black killed humans?

Q: (Frank) They just threaten?

Q: (Barry) Have the Lizards killed humans?

A: Oh yes!!!

This is a story relaid to me about an encounter that a person had with a possible MIB.

i was also given permission to post it, in there words.
From the author:

This happened to back in the late 90's in the San Francisco.

i was with my daughter on the Bart train getting ready to exit the train at the market st. station,
as i exited the train i felt this urge to scan to the escalator, i lock on an a unusual looking male at the top of the Escalator
he was unusually dressed, Fedora hat,trench coat, and sunglasses, walking with his hands in his pockets, (it was summer) i was also wearing sunglasses..
something inside me told me to keep my vision and attention on him, I watch him as he intentionally made a beeline in my direction,as
he got very close (within arms reach) starring right at me he he turned his head as he passed me and said," i know what you are", and continued walking
towards a Bart car as if to board the train.... i was very puzzled by this and my daughter who was walking behind said,"do you know that guy".
i told her no, and turned after he had passed and he was gone.........he had no time to board the train car do to the number of people, and other things....

Really crept me out and his physical appearance was very odd...his skin was an ashy color, his voice was very monotone when he spoke,
and his collar was turned up as if to disguise his face......very creepy encounter......

Oct 18, 2011
Unsolved Mysteries Men In Black
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdpB1RTVeWw

Oct 18, 2011
Real MIB Men In Black Proof Evidence Videos MIBs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9279AJgoH_Q

Q: (Barry) There is a book out that says that if you meet the Buddha on the road you should kill him, should we do the same with a Lizard?

A: Strange.

Q: (Barry) Is there a physical confrontation going on in other than 3rd density that is resulting in bodies being blown apart and death and destruction and so on?

A: Not exactly, remember, you are applying 3rd level ideas to 4th level reality, which does not fit.

Q: (Barry) Does that mean that blowing bodies apart does not fit?

Q: (Barry) But they do have physical bodies on the 4th level, don't they?

A: Transitory.

Q: (Barry) So are ours.

A: No, yours aren't.

Q: (Barry) Because they can shape-shift does that mean that if they were to be shattered they could bring their bodies back together again into the shape they just were?

Q: (Barry) Are the Lizards behind any of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary around the world?

A: Diversions and disinformation so that knowledge will be dispersed, therefore more will be open to attack.

Q: (L) If you think about it, propagating belief in the "old time religions" which include belief in hell or purgatory tend to put a person in a very vulnerable position because then they are open to thoughts of guilt, sin, and are therefore susceptible to thought control and terror.

Q: (Susy) Theo, through the "Ashtar Command" Channeled through Yvonne Cole, predicted a landing of aliens in December 1994, was this a fabrication or was this a miscalculation?

A: Fabrication.

Q: (Susy) She is such a nice person...

A: Channel is deceived.

Q: (Susy) Who is really channeling through Yvonne Cole?

A: Agents of the Lizards, more disinformation. Who is not receiving disinformation, then, you ask? Well, you will know when you have opened your mind and have received much information; now message to you: Konicovs, we are aware of your work, and you are close to a major "breakthrough," however, beware that STS forces are trying to defeat you, and we would suggest you slow down your battles against STS forces a little, so as to prevent too much heat from them coming down upon you!!

Q: (Susy) Are you talking about the de-taxing work Barry is doing?

A: Precisely.

I read this on couple other sites, so it hard to verify for accuracy or truth, but it an interesting read of an encounter in cave.

The Original
MISSOURI, CARTHAGE MARCH 7, 2004
http://www.burlingtonnews.net/draconiansightings.html

Pat Garrett's Reptilian Experience Reported to Mary Sutherland, BUFO Paranormal and UFO Radio
Incident Date: March 7, 2004
This past Sunday...the 7th. A friend and I were riding two ATVs in a place called, "The Underground"
it is a public and private storage facility in Carthage, Mo. What makes this place such a desirable
storage facility is that it is all underground...hence the name. They are constantly expanding this
place and there are miles and miles of carved out caves in there...and it goes pretty deep. This
facility stores thousands and thousands of food containers, all dehydrated for the Navy...I have seen
them and it is public knowledge around here. It is also a fall out shelter able to hold some 40,000 to
50,000 people. I tell you this to give some sense of the vastness of the place. I worked there as a
subcontractor some 9 years ago...I helped build the office spaces up on top. I started to explore
then...about once a month and did so all the way until this past Sunday. However, I never went as far
or as deep before either.

It was fun to take the ATVs and cruise underground...no rain or weather problems...ever. We were
approx 8 miles in and I'd say maybe 500 feet deep when we took a turn down an area that was
marked "Naval Authoritative Zone" I remember making a comment about the Navy getting a ship
down there and said that was an easy posting. The walls became more defined as in: polished or
finished and this was striking because this was supposed to be a newly blasted area...totally
backward I would think...still thinking nothing was wrong we kept going, actually increasing speed
because the floor was paved now and we could go faster. We came up on an unusual painted
pattern on the floor and I thought, "cool graffiti...kids have been down here...we're safe...won't get
into any trouble." The road dipped down and then it took a 90' turn to the left...we had no warning
and we were going too fast. I knew we were going to hit the wall. BUT we DIDN'T...we passed through
some kind of projection of the cave siding...although I don't know how it was done...it was real
looking. We passed into a whole new road system...this one was large, and much older than where
we came from. We started to smell an odor...musty,damp, growing stronger as we went deeper on
smell. The lighting decreased as well probably 60% less than the other area's...we turned on our
headlights. We continued on at about 5 to 7 miles an hour for about 5 min and we noticed it was
getting cooler...which was to me, very strange...since once inside a cave a certain distance...the
temp says the same. We made a right turn and started to come up on
what I thought was a rest area on the side...about 40 feet away. I thought it looked like a pair of
fountains until they moved. We both stopped immediately. We were approx. 30' feet away now and
what we saw were two creatures, one was very tall at least 7' feet maybe more and very powerfully
built...reddish in color and the other was smaller about 6' feet but it was not red in color but pale, like
an albino and it was not as powerfully built as the other. They looked like REPTILES...living, walking,
intelligent beings...not human...not warm blooded. Reptiles! I know it sounds crazy but it is true. They
said nothing but I did get a strong sense from the big one. A malevolence, evil presence of some
kind. My friend screamed and we turned around...a power turn. We started to go back out when my
friend said, "the big one" was after us. I looked back and it was following us. I had the overwhelming
feeling that if it caught us that harm would come to us. We passed through the wall projection and I
looked back and saw the thing raise it's arm and it had a weapon of some sorts. It fired and hit the
ATV my friend was on. The engine
died and he stopped. I told him to jump on...and he did. I gunned it and then my friend said, "STOP!"
I slowed down and
he he said, "LOOK!". I looked back and the thing had stopped at the graffiti on the cave floor/road.
The ATV was on it's side of the graffiti/symbol. It was obvious the thing would not cross the marking. I
slowed more...we were now about 75' feet away. I stopped and the three of us...Me, my friend and
the creature/reptile/man thing just looked at each other...for about 15 sec. And let me tell you...that
is a long time. Then I started to leave...It stayed there waiting and not moving until we were out of
sight. As soon as we cleared the cave I got on my cell phone and called the Sheriff's Dept. I was told
that they would not come out and that "Underground Security" would handle it. Then they hung up!
By law they are not to do that...We can hang up on
anyone...but a government office, be it City or Federal can not hang up on you. Anyway, I was
shocked and scared and we took off across the outside of the underground over to my truck and
sure enough...Underground Security was waiting for us. We were told to leave, not to tell anybody
about this...that if I come back...The Navy would press charges. I was also told that I had 10 min to
leave or I would be taken in. What can I say...we left. It has been 3 days since this has happened
and I am still
shaken. I am a powerful person, 6'4" and 265 lbs and I have never in my life be afraid for my
life...until this past Sunday. I lost my one of my two ATV's.Vin#5y4Ag0o1y61a071120. As far as I
know...it is still down there. My friend will not talk about it and I have not heard anything from anyone
about it. I did call the Sheriff's Dept. and they said they never got a call from me. Well, that is my
story...I have never had anything strange happen in my life and I am very very concerned about this.
I can tell you this...I had an urge to kill the things I saw down there...I don't know if that is a natural
reaction as most people have a natural revulsion towards reptiles or because of my faith and the
feeling of evil I had...or what. All I know is that they are real...and I wish I could do
something...anything to combat or help against these things. Take care all and thank you again for
letting me
write this and share this experience.

MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2011-Recent Copy Cat
http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2011/10/missouri-caver-encounters-underground.html

Missouri Caver Encounters Underground Reptilian Humanoid
I received an intriguing typed letter in the mail from Jerry (not the witness' real name) who now lives on the US west coast. No contact information was given. A bit of personal information was removed in order for me to post and also preserve the witness' anonymity:

NOTE: the witness forwarded the image above and states this is a close resemblance of the creature in the cave. Though I was unable to contact the witness he does offer a bit of credibility. This report is somewhat similar to another incident in Missouri - 'The Underground' Reptilian Encounter - Carthage, Missouri. You may be interested in the post - The Reptilian Files...Lon

Tour Of Underground Facilities In Missouri.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i61nca8JAak&feature=player_embedded

Huge underground food storage cave breaking news!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG8UHbHEmF8&feature=player_embedded#!

Laura said:

Well this is confirming my suspicion about "apparitions of Virgin Mary" in Medjugorje in Bosnia & Herzegovina of which i wanted to ask here... I didn't buy it from the very beginning and especially after 20 years when I realized how those incidences gave a lot o material benefits to local people through profits of tourism. People there are so loaded that they have built a lot of hotels, motels, other accommodation facilities an beautiful churches of course. And they have a 365 day season - pilgrims are many (even from Japan!)

Laura or anyone in the know,
If you don t mind me asking, what was in the cellar????Sounds like alot of work to dig it up.
Thanks for all these transcripts and all your hard work!!!!
This site has become a part of my daily routine!!

Continue reading/searching here and you will run across it :D
I wouldn't want to rob you of your fun in finding it ...

Thanks Laura for keeping up the hard work !

MIB
Aerial Phenomen Investigations
Case file: UFO incident, at Antonio Paris, Maryland that brought there appearance.
http://aerial-phenomenon.org/UFO_Cases_files/12-001-CE1.pdf

:oops: Did not see Serendipity's post. :headbash: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=7760

Q: (Barry) Have those that are STS acknowledged that those that are STO are going to win in this race or conflict?

A: No, absolutely not! In fact, the STS cannot conceive of "losing" but instinctively feel pressure building upon them, that is the reason for the impending turmoil.

I thing that this is the ultimate lessons for the sts, as powerfull as they think they are and more powerfull they become and god like they hope to be and be seen, less and less can they acknowledge the existance of a creator, the one, the cosmic mind. More self centered they become, more disconnected with the divine they become, they are totally devoid of faith. No wonder Physicality is their god.

``Losing`` thus written is that they realise at the end that everything is just lessons.

It seems like they are being consumed with a madness. Leaves me scratching my head with curiosity as to how ridiculous they have become. They make less and less sense in its harder to logically understand what’s happening.
Sometimes it feels like you can understand the dark side, it makes sense. Easy to see how one could end up on that path.
But now it’s ridiculous, they look ridiculous to me.
I mean if you are trying to win a war, why do they look like such idiots?

Thank you for sharing.

A: Both and many others. Men in Black are often Lizards cloaked as human types, and can remain on 3rd density level for limited periods called short wave cycle. Men in Black claim to be government in order to have excuse

I just read some article about men in black, there were said about several cases of people meeting men in black. Link

What interested me, the one case that was about a guy who was an ufologist, his name wass Herbert Hopkins, he have a meeting with some guy, supposed to be man in black. This guy called him on a phone, and asked Herbert to have a meeting with him, Herbert said ok, and after few seconds this guy was just next to his door.
They have a conversation and after some time this man said that he is unable to continue conversation because he had a lack of energy. What is looks like, as C's said that it is hard for Lizzies yo stay long in 3d dimension.

Back
Top Bottom