Session 12 July 2014

Another WOW!!! Thank you all for this session. AMAZING!

Q: (L) I hope Caesar can communicate in English. Ave Caesar! [tape ends, pause for loading another tape] Please hold!

(Atriedes) I can't believe you put our Lord and Savior on hold! [laughter] :lol2: :rotfl:

The only thing running through my head is I can't believe you channeled Julius Caesar!" And I'm glad you finally went back and cleared up a lot of the Jesus info. That was getting confussing. Great Session folks. Thanks for sharing.

istina said:
Yes, what a session! WOW and WOW! I repeated that the whole time while I was reading!!! And I got bumps when you talked to Caesar! :wow: Thank you so much :flowers:

Absolutely! Those were my thoughts reading it too. Wow! And wow again, it'll take a while to process this!

Q: (Atriedes) So, when you took on the army, was it with the foreknowledge that it was highly probably that you would have to use them in a civil war?

A: No. That is what broke my heart and health. Rome could have been the shining city on the hill, light of the world.

I swear I started to literally well-up here. :cry: the C's said something about 5-D on a hill before, can't remember the context though.

Q: (Chu) Is he in another density, or...?

A: 5th.

Q: (L) Okay, so... Would it be possible for us to communicate directly with Caesar?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Um... Can you, you know, arrange the communication relay here? [laughter]

(Atriedes) Can you patch us through to Caesar on a trunk line, please?

A: We will step aside.

Q: (L) I hope Caesar can communicate in English. Ave Caesar! [tape ends, pause for loading another tape] Please hold!

(Atriedes) I can't believe you put our Lord and Savior on hold! [laughter]

(L) Okay, we're back, Caesar. Let's try again. Let's get ourselves together here... Since time doesn't exist up there, nothing happened. I guess we ought to ask a question. Gaius Julius Caesar, are you there?

A: Yes.

Thanks Cass crew. A truly pivotal moment in our history... happy (belated) birthday Caesar! :wizard:

What a great Christmas present! I'm just blown away. What an amazing session.

Lots of inspiration and things to think about. My mind was reeling after and during reading this.

Going back and rereading this is one part of many that stuck out:

Q: (Atriedes) So, when you took on the army, was it with the foreknowledge that it was highly probably that you would have to use them in a civil war?

A: No. That is what broke my heart and health. Rome could have been the shining city on the hill, light of the world.

So sad!

What a remarkable session! Enough to blow your socks off to smithereens. Thanks for sharing so quickly. I really enjoyed this one.

Nice way to celebrate the man's birthday, by the way. :cool2:

This will take some time to process and having it sunk in completely, but nice to hear that the database project is on the right track. Great! :thup:

Thank you so much for this session - it was truly amazing in so many ways. :O

Q: (L) Anything else anybody wants to ask about that before we change topics? Everybody here is waiting for the change of topic... Okay, I've been going over all of the early sessions, and I noticed that I had a particular obsession with the topic of Jesus during the first year at the very least, 1994, because of my particular religious upbringing and background and so forth. And I had a lot of energy invested in - not just a lot of energy, but a lot of emotion - so, I'm reading back over these previous answers we received on the topic of Jesus, and I would like to ask if, in fact, Julius Caesar is Jesus, or was the model for Jesus, why were you giving me answers that sometimes could have been applied to Caesar, but other times could not?

A: You would not have been able to receive. When you ask a question with strong prejudice, we cannot violate your will to believe.

There were so many questions asked in the early sessions about Jesus and I have been having a difficult time understanding how so many specific answers were given to those questions. The above makes everything so much more clear. And it underlines how difficult it must be to ask questions without prejudice, because until enough information has been gathered it is nearly impossible to realize just how much bias we have. Most of us truly do not realize just how much misinformation is out there.

This also helped me to understand in a much more fundamental way why the C's have always refrained from leading and just how important it is to understand the difference between REAL history from the myths we have been given.

Palinurus said:
What a remarkable session! Enough to blow your socks off to smithereens. Thanks for sharing so quickly. I really enjoyed this one.

Nice way to celebrate the man's birthday, by the way. :cool2:

This will take some time to process and having it sunk in completely, but nice to hear that the database project is on the right track. Great! :thup:
I concur, Wow, wow, and wow - really cool. :cool:

Wow! :wow: An absolutely mind blowing session. You guys asked some great questions. It's inspiring and there is a lot of food for thought.

Thank you Chateau (and Caesar) for the session.

Just an amazing session, thank you! So if I understand correctly we now have both Gurdjieff and Caeser who are waiting until the Wave arrives to be born into 4D, or the new world.

Ascien said:

I swear I started to literally well-up here. :cry: the C's said something about 5-D on a hill before, can't remember the context though.

Can't find the the specific session at the moment but it was a reference to Washington D.C. and how it is basically on track to being destroyed. Washington D.C. has been referred to as the "shining city on a hill" by political and fundie types who clearly have very schewed values.

From Wikipedia: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_upon_a_Hill

"A City upon a Hill is a phrase from the parable of Salt and Light in Jesus's Sermon on the Mount. In Matthew 5:14, he tells his listeners, "You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden."

WOW! Many thanks for a session WITH Caesar. :)

This one is really touching:
Q: (Alana) I want to know what inspired you, and kept you going despite the times? What was like your belief, faith...?

A: I was most inspired by Posidonius and the ideas of the Stoics of the ancient times. What drove me was love and pity.

Q: (L) Love and pity for who?

A: Humanity

Q: (L) Pity, why?

A: They are lost.

Ave Caesar!

Holy smokes! This was a truly jaw-dropping session! I can't believe you got patched through to Caesar :lol:
Thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom