Session 13 April 2024

(Joe) It was on the Ventusky weather maps. You see the border, you can pick different things. You can pick waves and show the wave heights around the world. And for a period of time there was this big area off the southwest coast of Africa. Big area probably, about the size of South Africa. And it was at 14 meters in the color of the highest wave height, like 80 feet. But if you went forward in the prediction, it went north, but then they said no, no, it was nothing, that it was just a glitch in the software. It didn't happen according to them. So we were thinking it might have been some sea floor subsidence that had outgassing or something like that. Dunno. Whatever happened to our Africa... Last year, they said: Watch Africa! Some kind of a sea floor subsidence or something. Maybe it happened and we didn't notice.

There was another "anomaly" reported yesterday (25th April):

You can see it from 5 AM:

Kate getting vax damaged is a shocker. That points to the fact that the royals are/were under some type of duress OR they are totally ignorant and as expendable as the rest of us are considered to be. Yikes.
Thanks for the session. Very intriguing

You don't suspect PTB of the ability to predict the long-term consequences of its reckless actions, do you? It's impossible, they are more like a monkey with a razor or the mind of a 10-year-old who is unaware of what he is doing and what consequences it may cause. They will create as many lies about unfortunate Kate as necessary to obscure the effects of receiving the vaccine, they will invent various justifications for her health condition, accuse her of various diseases, continue to publish false images and videos, and if she still does not recover, they will hide her from the public or they will get rid of it in one way or another as an unnecessary "thing". This is very sad, but unfortunately the lack of knowledge and often determination in one's actions and behavior (Kate and Royal Family) often has dramatic consequences.

Questions
If this is another outgassing and they become more frequent, could it effect the weather or atmosphere and it what ways.
Is a ship passing over the area during an outgassing sink as it will change the density of the surrounding body of water.
Obviously would effect the atmosphere/air quality. I've also read it could cause water vapour but currently I don't know how? Would this result more excessive rain/extreme weather conditions.
Those climate change idiots will still blame the cows!

Oh my God the depravity of those Elites...

I imagine the story tellers of the future:
It was 15 BEM (Before Elon Musk).
In the mythical country of Westernia, the leaders were absolute monsters that were actively destroying the country they were ruling. Amongst the atrocities, they were feeding on the blood of tortured children when they were not sexually abusing them. They were also stealing from the people and actively working toward enslaving them when not plainly trying to genocide them, because the leaders constantly feared to be discovered and punished. Yet, they were still vainglorious and could not help but display their degeneracy to the World knowing that very little would be done against them. For instance, some had married men pretending to be women and asked everyone to treat them as such.
This was tolerated because they were projecting a fake world for all the normal people to see. This magic spell was called propaganda and when it was not working on the few resistant that could see the reality, the secret police would ruin them and prevent them to barter or trade. Everyone was miserable and... Boom Comets?

Anyhow, thanks chateau crew for this nice pick me up session. It was brief but nice. I will stay tuned for another one, as long as the internet hold.
Keep up the good (net)work.

(Joe) It was on the Ventusky weather maps. You see the border, you can pick different things. You can pick waves and show the wave heights around the world. And for a period of time there was this big area off the southwest coast of Africa. Big area probably, about the size of South Africa. And it was at 14 meters in the color of the highest wave height, like 80 feet. But if you went forward in the prediction, it went north, but then they said no, no, it was nothing, that it was just a glitch in the software. It didn't happen according to them. So we were thinking it might have been some sea floor subsidence that had outgassing or something like that. Dunno. Whatever happened to our Africa... Last year, they said: Watch Africa! Some kind of a sea floor subsidence or something. Maybe it happened and we didn't notice.

In connection with this, I explained to myself that it is not about the subsidence of the ground, but about raising it. Namely, I think that some underwater volcano erupted at that place, which with its eruption reduced the pressure on the bottom of the ocean and at the same time increased the temperature, which led to the decomposition of methane clathrate and the release of methane.
(apologies for the noise if someone has already mentioned it)

Back
Top Bottom