Session 13 April 2024

Thank you
Laura and Andromeda,Joe, Ark, PoB, Chu, Scottie, Falkor, Bella and all the chateau crew what a wonderful session just watched.. Joe and Niall's latest News Real 'Its Armageddon! Iran Strikes Israel,World Trembles! and then come here .. a New session was posted ..knowledge protects indeed, definitely worth watching this after reading the session.
Much love to All.

Thank you for sharing the session.

I had a couple of dreams the same night this week, one with my deceased mother, and the other with our recently deceased cat. It's interesting, after reading this session, that I dreamt about them both on the same night. It's not very often I dream, and even less often that I dream of either of them.

Poor Kate. I'd been wondering what was going on with her, and couldn't figure out why the royals, or their handlers, would put out obviously fake AI videos and keep quiet for all these months. I guess this reaction she's had is so associated with the jab that there's no getting away from the cause.

But then, whose life is it? They just do as they're told? What are they going to do now? Just never appear in public again and let other people make up stories about them on their behalf and create crappy AI photos and videos? Sheesh. It's disgusting.
They may say, if push comes to shove that Kate developed a post op infection and suddenly passed away, or something similar.

Is this insidious or what?

I opened YouTube and a video for hiking in Madeira has come up on my feed:

I don't watch videos about hiking, or Madeira, and I have not typed the words 'hiking' or 'Madeira' into my laptop or phone.

The video is a year old and includes a paid promotion, so the algorithm is bumping it up.

Oof.
How deep the insidious ness dives?
Well, I suppose the are no limits.

I’ve thought things before that I did not mention out loud and low and behold suggestions for that exact topic of thoughts show up on the phone, either browser, Siri or the only social media I use, YT.

Are they plundering our minds and showing it off to us in our technology usage too- ‘look how easy it is to infiltrate your thoughts’? Yeah, easy as 1,2,3.

Its not easy some days for sure. So many people I know who are sick or have died suddenly, its crazy. You're not alone. Just move an inch down that road every day. I hope this helps.
Day to day is different, some days we are unshakeably solid and other meek and vulnerable….

I have an 8 month old who is rather difficult, sleeping has been a big problem for us, some days I can barely think from the severe sleep deprivation. It most certainly has added an extra thick layer of challenges.

Thank you for the kind words Unkl Brws, an inch at a time- We can do that !

Q: (L) You know, sometimes I wonder if the Earth is not surrounded by all kinds of
comets and things at all times, but they're just in another dimension or something, or another vibrational frequency and they can be let through if needed. Is that a possibility?

A: Yes

This is what Rudolf Steiner proposed, that comets also exist on a spiritual plane. For example, science tells us that the interaction between the solar wind and the comet generates the tail and the atmosphere surrounding the "snowball". From Steiner's point of view, the passage of a comet into this reality generates a friction that forms the comet's coma.​
" Anyone who knows the teachings of Spiritual Science cannot doubt that behind every sensible reality (our physical reality) lies a spiritual element. A comet radiates over our earth, there must also be a spiritual reaction behind this action. Take for example Halley's Comet, which is an external expression (we can observe it physically), every time it enters the sphere of our terrestrial existence it gives a new impulse towards materialism. Halley always brings a suprasensible impulse towards materialism and it is not difficult to prove it. The appearance of this comet in 1835 was followed by the materialistic current of that time. The preceding appearance in 1758 was followed by the rationalist current of the French encyclopedists.

Certain things cannot happen on Earth except because their causes were set in motion before. This is the Karma of the world. A comet is a set of Karmas, the desire for substance, without the corresponding spiritual substance, is an astral body. The visibility of comets is due to the friction caused by the powerful astral body passing through the ethereal substance. Each cometary body has a definite task, so there will be comets that stimulate human evolution.

Human spiritual life follows its course with cosmic regularity, in contrast, there are things that are always one step ahead and whose effects are distributed over wide time spans, these events occur under the influence of comets. Comets have diverse tasks and when they have served their purpose they disintegrate.

Just as when a child is born, through the return of a comet something new is produced. We must remember, however, that with certain comets the physical world, materialism, is increasingly pushed forward and it is this that we must resist, a comet is evil to the extent that we are unable to resist. Those who pay attention to such things will be able to observe that there is something different in reality.

Michael-Jaeger-12P204march2346_1711113916_lg.gif

Comet 12P spiral structure in the coma

The appearance of a comet corresponds to an influence that goes against regular events. Rosicrucian research has shown that each comet exerts a particular influence on human evolution. The current comets have an intense impulse towards materialism.

From man himself emanates a continuous stream of errors, of bad, basic thoughts, these are the realities, which pass into the astral world and continue to exist there, so that the astral sphere of a planet is gradually filling up, not only with normal substances of beings but also with these psychic substances....Occult Science tells us the bodies of cometary or meteoric nature are always trying to gather around themselves all the harmful astral products to take them out of the planetary system.""

"The occult view shows us that when a comet disappears from physical sight it dissolves, and continues its path through a world that is not limited to the three ordinary dimensions of space but no longer exists in the ordinary world. When it re-forms again in this ordinary world it exerts a power of attraction, this center attracts all harmful astral currents, they develop around itself and shape it. On its return to the other side it takes with it the harmful psychic substances beyond the planetary system and discharges them into cosmic space.

"We must also be clear that the trajectories of comets often coincide with those of other organisms. These are the meteoric swarms, whose paths very often, perhaps always, coincide with the paths of comets. Kepler said that there are comets like fish in the sea. We see only very, very few of them, while all the rest remain invisible either because they are small or for some other reason. Comets give rise to phenomena that indicate the presence of forces quite different and opposite to the nature we know.

"We can make an analogy with a natural function of humans. The woman's ovum represents the solar system, the comet is the fertilizing sperm. Try to imagine the process.

heliosphere-Illustration-solar-wind-pressure-heliopause-bow.jpg

Heliosphere/ solar ovum

There is a planetary system; it receives something new into itself, namely the effects of the comet. There is the ovum, it receives in itself the fertilizing effect of the male cell, the spermatozoon. Look at the two phenomena without prejudice. To understand cometary bodies you must understand that they do not function as a planetary body, try to thread this line of thought, comets are always incipient phenomena, perpetually born and die again. Out there, outside the system, they do not exist at all. There are comets flying towards the sun, they are its food, it consumes a lot of comets per year. Comets are alive! The sun is alive too."

So, this celestial body also has a mission that has to do with the evolution of humanity and is from the spiritual point of view a set of Karmas, that is to say, the visiting celestial body feeds on the Karmas generated by humanity. So I wonder if these karmas attract the comet and the more saturated the atmosphere is, the more attraction exists which causes the collision between the Earth and the visiting comet or some of them.

Steiner mentions that mankind must oppose the influences brought by the comet which reminds me of what is mentioned in Ephesians 6:12

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

I wonder if at Kantek there was no such opposition but rather an increase in the super-charged negative atmosphere.
Q: (L) The planet that was destroyed between Jupiter and Mars that we now know as the asteroid belt, you said was destroyed by psychic energy. Could you clarify that?

A: The occupants of that planet, many of whom are your soul ancestors, simply decided to develop a service to self atmosphere that was so super charged in the negative that it actually caused their home planet to be destroyed because the energy levels became so intense crashing back upon themselves that they actually destroyed the atomic structure of the planet, causing it to physically explode.

Now, from a spiritual point of view, what happens when Zeus no longer protects us. The god "punishes us" with cataclysmic events

A COMET MOVIE FROM SPACE: In only two days, Comet 12P/Pons-Brooks will make its closest approach to the sun (0.78 AU). NASA's STEREO-A spacecraft is monitoring the devil comet's progress. On April 12th it captured 12P passing by Jupiter just as a CME billowed into space:​
12p_jupiter.gif
Jupiter and Comet 12P "Devil Comet" SpaceWeather.com
12P nears perihelion on April 21st. Will there be a significant event for humanity from a spiritual point of view?

"Those who pay attention to such things will be able to observe that there is something different in reality." Rudolf Steiner.

Thank you yet again, Cassiopaeans, and especially those at the board, and the questioners. It was such excitement to see another session!

With so many of us responding with sympathy for Kate Middleton, rightly so! - just adding some comments here from my notes made at recent free webinars with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt. IMO, he is an exceptional observer, researcher, innovator and physician. He said based on recent studies (links not available from the webinars unfortunatley, just my typed notes of the webinars): "What are chances a virus evolves naturally to target hippocampus and pituitary. Chances of that happening in nature are hundreds of times less than odds of winning a lottery. Each of the proteins is designed to destroy the brain. "

"(Joe) Which is the whole point of the vaccines, right? Originally in previous sessions, they said the virus got out and they expected it to have this effect on people but it had positive mutations. So then they rolled out the vaccination campaign to prevent the positive mutations from the lab-created virus."
Session 30 October 2021

I still feel the virus has been positive for some, as I read in a transcript early after the arrival of Covid-19. However, I have not escaped neurological symptoms and lung problems that Dr. Klinghardt spoke about - in spite of not taking the gene therapy. Another Dr. Klinghardt quote: "Not long covid, it should be called something else, it shouldn't be normal. Fight the symptoms and get our brains back. Treating covid may be for life."

Session 21 March 2020

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

I do now question if vaccine shedding has put some of us into nearly (?) the same boat as those who took the gene therapy, like Kate did, and hence more controllable through more ill health.

And I may just be old! Maybe it's just me and some of my age group of seniors. Dr. Klinghardt said Lymes treatment and Covid treatment are similar or interchangeable; also that this virus can activate other viruses or retroviruses - I had/have Lymes (some say Lymes does not go away really and according to Klinghardt, both Lymes and the spike protein can continue the infection hidden away in some organs). There are other aspects to this as well, Earth changes, vibration changes, more cell towers and more weapons of war discharging. Not to mention forest fires last year, which Danielle Smith, Premier of Alberta, said 67% of them were arson. And little more than a year ago, the rail disaster that polluted the air across southern Ontario into Quebec, in Ohio, East Palestine. (There is that word. Palestine.) I wonder if the uptick in toxic rail and road disasters has affected a whole lot of us more than we thought. It certainly damaged my lungs.

Thank you everybody here. I daily say prayers of thanks for the Forum, Laura and Ark, the Cassiopeans and the work so many people have done to keep this all happening as long as it will be possible.

My gosh, I really feel sorry for her, especially if the reports she didn’t want it but was forced that Andromeda mentioned are true. I think it’s very sad, I don’t know about them, but I’d be really furious if something like this happened to me or a loved one and I was told to keep quiet. They may have been manipulated by some arguments appealing to some sort of higher good, or threats of media attack to discredit them, but if I was William I’d be googling anything I can find about vaccine injuries.

That said, three (that we know of) members of this family have had serious health issues over a short period of time. I have come across people with complications that I suspect are caused by the jab, but there haven't been that many. And yet the RF have three. That's quite a lot I'd say.
It seems a bit like reality playing out in real time. Imagine the shock these people must feel (to me they are just representatives of the 'professional managerial class') to find out they are being treated just the same as everyone else and because of their 'rank' they are being used to 'encourage' people to take the death jab and then being 'used' to cover up the consequences of this. I bet many people of similar age and education feel like this now. If they have worked it out, that is. Many won't.

Thank you for the session! It’s good to hear again that loved ones continue looking out for us if they wish to. It’s a strong reminder that nothing ever ends!! To think one can even help others ‘from the grave’ gives me a new peaceful feeling.
Like others are saying, I can feel the weirdness in the air: like some big change is coming. I just hope the comet doesn’t hit while I’m at work, I’d prefer to go in my underwear with the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme playing.

Thank you yet again, Cassiopaeans, and especially those at the board, and the questioners. It was such excitement to see another session!

With so many of us responding with sympathy for Kate Middleton, rightly so! - just adding some comments here from my notes made at recent free webinars with Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt. IMO, he is an exceptional observer, researcher, innovator and physician. He said based on recent studies (links not available from the webinars unfortunatley, just my typed notes of the webinars): "What are chances a virus evolves naturally to target hippocampus and pituitary. Chances of that happening in nature are hundreds of times less than odds of winning a lottery. Each of the proteins is designed to destroy the brain. "

Realized belatedly it would be good to include some references for the Klinghardt webinars I referred to.

Link to Dr Klinghardt's website:

Home - Klinghardt Institute

Dr. Klinghardt free webinars:

Dr Klinghardt Debrief Group

Sorry for the loss of your brother Laura. Best wishes to you, your family, and loved ones. :hug2:

As for "Brigitte", I am not surprised but find it odd that the Macrons are still trying to ignore it. Considering the celebration in the West of all things LGBT++++, one would assume they would be just delighted to showcase their membership in the club.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that some world leaders really did have it on the menu to come out with their sick sexualities at some point. Fortunately, their sexual programming plan has backfired enough to prevent that potential reality.

Q: (Chu) She could also have something neurological on top of her skin condition, like too much shaking or something, you know, like some people have...

Q: (L) Yeah. Because we've seen some people become practically vegetables...

(Chu) Or they don't recover. They just shake all the time.

(L) Yeah. They're in wheelchairs, and have feeding tubes.

(Andromeda) It's like a Parkinson's type of paralysis or...

(L) Worse than Parkinson's. It's more like cerebral palsy or something.

Yikes. I recall watching some of the compilation videos of people shaking a few years ago. While some of the clips may have not been vax related, those videos were absolutely brutal to watch. Just the other day I was at a small CBD shop to get some oil and the cashier, who was a middle aged lady, was shaking pretty hard and was clearly mentally distressed. I was the only customer and there wasn't anything stressful going on that I could see. It took her 3 painstaking minutes on the Ipad to find out how to discount my oil that was on sale. It was a very uncomfortable interaction.

Kate's story sure is a sad tale, but it will be interesting to see what gets disclosed. It's one thing for a celebrity like Justin Bieber to show his facial paralysis, but Kate's situation seems way more explosive from a vaccine-injury publicity standpoint.

Session 30 October 2021

I still feel the virus has been positive for some, as I read in a transcript early after the arrival of Covid-19. However, I have not escaped neurological symptoms and lung problems that Dr. Klinghardt spoke about - in spite of not taking the gene therapy. Another Dr. Klinghardt quote: "Not long covid, it should be called something else, it shouldn't be normal. Fight the symptoms and get our brains back. Treating covid may be for life."

Session 21 March 2020

I do now question if vaccine shedding has put some of us into nearly (?) the same boat as those who took the gene therapy, like Kate did, and hence more controllable through more ill health.

And I may just be old! Maybe it's just me and some of my age group of seniors. Dr. Klinghardt said Lymes treatment and Covid treatment are similar or interchangeable; also that this virus can activate other viruses or retroviruses - I had/have Lymes (some say Lymes does not go away really and according to Klinghardt, both Lymes and the spike protein can continue the infection hidden away in some organs). There are other aspects to this as well, Earth changes, vibration changes, more cell towers and more weapons of war discharging. Not to mention forest fires last year, which Danielle Smith, Premier of Alberta, said 67% of them were arson. And little more than a year ago, the rail disaster that polluted the air across southern Ontario into Quebec, in Ohio, East Palestine. (There is that word. Palestine.) I wonder if the uptick in toxic rail and road disasters has affected a whole lot of us more than we thought. It certainly damaged my lungs.

Thank you everybody here. I daily say prayers of thanks for the Forum, Laura and Ark, the Cassiopeans and the work so many people have done to keep this all happening as long as it will be possible.

Dear Lyndi Lama, you are doing well.
Don't worry.
"What matters is the Soul."
It is natural that health problems and pains in the body, scare us a lot.
I for one, don't even dare to go to the doctor. I confess.:love:
You continue to take care of yourself as you are doing, calmly and without fear.:flowers:

It also destroys kidneys, the uterus, the skin, and the heart. Almost everywhere. I could be wrong, but think it depends on each person where the spike ends up doing the most damage. So I'm not sure about him saying it targets the brain.

I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think shedding would be the same as taking the jab. One reason I've heard is that when the virus enters through the respiratory system, the body can mount a full and proper response. When it is injected, the immune system isn't primed in the same way, and so the body starts the battle at a disadvantage.

It does maybe depend on the type of shedding too, though. I heard a story, somewhat graphic, where a guy got jabbed and didn't tell his girlfriend. After intercourse, she had the heaviest menses of her life - most likely due to shedding, and the spike protein attacking her uterine lining. There may also be skin-to-skin shedding, but I haven't heard of that.

There may also be a difference in the viral load with regards to shedding versus jab. A jab is a huge dose, right into the body. I don't think someone could easily take such a quantity into themselves by breathing in viral material through shedding.

And I may just be old! Maybe it's just me and some of my age group of seniors. Dr. Klinghardt said Lymes treatment and Covid treatment are similar or interchangeable; also that this virus can activate other viruses or retroviruses - I had/have Lymes (some say Lymes does not go away really and according to Klinghardt, both Lymes and the spike protein can continue the infection hidden away in some organs).

Interesting, does he mention these treatments that work for both for Lymes and covid?

There are other aspects to this as well, Earth changes, vibration changes, more cell towers and more weapons of war discharging. Not to mention forest fires last year, which Danielle Smith, Premier of Alberta, said 67% of them were arson. And little more than a year ago, the rail disaster that polluted the air across southern Ontario into Quebec, in Ohio, East Palestine. (There is that word. Palestine.) I wonder if the uptick in toxic rail and road disasters has affected a whole lot of us more than we thought. It certainly damaged my lungs.

Yeah, the smoke from wildfires can get bad. Those Quebec fires were nuts. And the chemical sabotage, too. I'm out West, and thinking of getting a mask with smoke filters this year, as I work outside. Last fire season I'd come home with quite a headache, and I also don't want to get any more particulate matter in the lungs. We've had only a drop or two of moisture so far this year - all reservoirs are incredibly low. So we may be in for some fires.

Anyways, I was thinking, your lung issue may be due to bioweapon shedding - and it may not. It could also be something else. I disagree with what @Bernardo GA said - it's always good to go to the doctor and get yourself checked out if you haven't already. Go to another one and get a second opinion is a good way to do it, too. And balance it out with something holistic like homeopathy or a naturopath. Sometimes we have a tendency to catastrophize, and as the saying goes 'energy follows thought', and we create mountains out of molehills. Or we block off healing when it's only one doctor's visit away. They're not always the best healers, but they're also often better than sitting doing nothing. At the very least it sends a proactive signal to the universe.

Energy follows emotions, too, and in TCM, lungs are associated with grief, too - letting go of the old and taking in the new. FWIW.

Thank you all for this interesting session :flowers:

Talking of the boom that happened during the interview reminded me of how Amazing Polly used the term 'boom' whenever she connected some dots.

As for Kate, I have a feeling that we'll never see her again outside of AI. Royalty and the elites seem to have a habit of hiding away their physically disabled. I wonder if her children and she will ever get to see each other again and feel sad for the prospect that maybe they won't even if she remains living. How William ultimately handles the situation will be something to watch for to reveal his character and to know if he has inherited any of his mothers compassion at all.

Back
Top Bottom