Session 13 July 2002

That's the thing see ;) I agree Laura I like to give the bennifit of the dout also after all it's the right thing to do...

I have been aware of "something" since 4 years of age photo memory at 4 & I can see people glow ESP children & Pregrent women have an aroura not all but most , I can see air/hyd fluid cycleing flowing ( one of the reasons I win at raceing because I can Jet a carb big time because I can see it flowing & with mixture just a small gift of mine ) like I am a gear head at heart ya know cars ,airplanes ,motors ect... also I work at Delerships and have had my own shop at one time ( checked my ability aginst computers toqure benches)

But ok lets just say she was a Physchopath ;)

Thanks all :)

Gonzo said:
The point about the observer being manipulated is quite deep. I hope there may be a time in the distant future where I will be able to discern my own thoughts from those either influenced or implanted by another. As it stands now, I have no way of knowing.

Gonzo

Well, I wasn't necessarily intending to convey the meaning of influenced or implanted thoughts, but rather that the individual who is not awake and aware can be driven by many forces to act so much like an OP that it would influence my thinking.

Hi, i was thinking that centers and chakras were the same topic with different name, i was confussed. Today i learned another little thing ....
When i practice the EE sometimes i can feel a wave heat from my solar plexus going to rest of my body, I guess this sensation is energy from the sexual center to the others?...or feeding my body as if i am sleeping?

other thing that i want to ask, you suppose I'm a OP being, work in myself is a wasted time??

Note: Sorry for my english :P

Tesla said:
other thing that i want to ask, you suppose I'm a OP being, work in myself is a wasted time??

Hello Tesla,
You can lean more about Organic Portals through this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,457.0.html
You will see that it is not as straightforward as it looks :)
Also, you can watch Laura's conference in Barcelona on how we human beings we participate individually and collectively to the universe "evolution".

Tesla said:

Of course not - what better way to spend a life than to work on oneself, no matter what one 'is'. It's something you can't really know, so follow what is in you to do - if that is work on yourself, then begin - lifetimes are short!

anart said:
Tesla said:

Of course not - what better way to spend a life than to work on oneself, no matter what one 'is'. It's something you can't really know, so follow what is in you to do - if that is work on yourself, then begin - lifetimes are short!

And the universe is infinite, therefore anything is possible, remember that session when the C's discussed a Grey going all STO? Bet the lizzy's didn't see that one coming.

I recall this session and when reading it I have feeling I just want to read more and more and find more and more :D

You see that there is an option of maybe you are without an soul or people next to you, even you family? :scared:

Looking back on my life it is hard to say but there are some people ( like my Father ) that have many clues for being one and then connecting this to my life where in some periods I was cruel, not carring only looking my self, can it be that my Father was there to influence on me when I was an child to be cruel, selfish and carring only for my self?
Living with him was hell, as love was never around, my mother was there but scared as each time she would leave him he had some power to bring her back with saying : " This time it will be different " and for me that time it was time of pain and only thing that I ever wanted was not to be like him!!! But in some ways I did may "wrong things" and looking back on them now I am sorry but also all this brought me here that is to state of mind that I can see my mistakes, that I want to learn and move forward with clear vision that there is no need to be scared!!

Maybe I went to far from the subject but in any case thank you to you all for sharing !!!!!!!!

KO SMO?!

SM18.jpg

I find the reference to “shepherd's crook” most interesting.

Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?
A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.
[Laura's note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd's crook" configuration.]

Laura also mentions the “shepherd's crook” in The Wave, Book Two, Chapter 10:

During this same time, there was a great deal of what could only be called psychokinetic activity. Many people saw this as a "sign" of "spiritual achievement." I didn't. To me, it was useless and distracting. My studies had shown me that most, if not all, such events were a result of "short circuited" kundalini forces; energies of the soul, entering via the basal chakra, diverted by the brainstem into the environment. I was distressed that they were being "diverted" at this juncture, rather than flowing, as was proper, in the "Shepherd's Crook" configuration to the third eye.

Although these two reference don't actually mention a psychic channel going from the base of the spine to the crown chakra and then curving down to the third eye, the image of the shepherd's crook certainly suggest it.

I'd like to propose that the “shepherd's crook,” as Laura call it, is not the only kundalini-psychic curve. There is what is called the sushumna and I use the term in the sense of the following quote from, Talks with Sri Ramana Maharshi, 9th Edition, published by TN Venkatraman, Page 575:

If one concentrates on the sahasrara [crown chakra] there is no doubt that the ecstasy of samadhi ensues. The vasanas, that is the latent mental tendencies, are not however destroyed. The yogi is therefore bound to wake up from the samadhi because release from bondage has not yet been accomplished. He must still try to eradicate the vasanas inherent in him so that they cease to disturb the peace of his samadhi. So he passes down from the sahasrara [crown chakra] to the Heart through what is called the jivanadi [psychic nerve from crown chakra to heart], which is only a continuation of the sushumna. The sushumna is thus a curve. It starts from the lowest chakra, rises through the spinal cord to the brain and from there bends down and ends in the Heart. When the yogi has reached the Heart, the samadhi becomes permanent. Thus we see that the Heart is the final centre.

For those not familiar with Ramana Maharshi he was one of the most celebrated saints of India (1879 to 1950). Wikipedia has a fair description of him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramana_Maharshi

Ramana Maharshi when 23 years old or so.
Bhagwan-ramana-maharshi.jpg

From my limited experience, I would have to say that the sushumna curve includes the shepherd's crook, that is the “third eye” is part of the sushumna.

Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

Taking another look at this part, and I wonder, what do they mean? A souled being going through a rough patch in life, or does it mean something closer to a soul having a difficult time adjusting to the material world, and so behaving in different ways at different times?

Muxel said:
Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

Taking another look at this part, and I wonder, what do they mean? A souled being going through a rough patch in life, or does it mean something closer to a soul having a difficult time adjusting to the material world, and so behaving in different ways at different times?

It's the first option (souled being going through a rough patch in life) as far as I understood it.

[quote author= Muxel]

Taking another look at this part, and I wonder, what do they mean? A souled being going through a rough patch in life, or does it mean something closer to a soul having a difficult time adjusting to the material world, and so behaving in different ways at different times?[/quote]

Both can apply I think. Souls who seek true-life purpose and attempt to motivate the higher centers can feel lost in a world where only the lower centers are encouraged.

Luckily there are networks such as this that share spiritual truths to those starving for them.

Souled beings in this world will always suffer OSIT, the only choose is how we suffer. Consciously or unconsciously. And through that I think we can realize that much of our suffering is self-inflicted. And the more we get over ourselves, the more empathy comes in.

It's after all more difficult to feel the pain of others when we are ourselves suffering. I think that this what the C's meant with displaying contradictory behavior by a souled being in struggle.

It can be a scary thought the idea of the OP, especially when i look at myself and ask the same question. But i agree with Anart whole heartedly.

anart said:
Tesla said:

I took look back, but i also feel it can be a waste of my time trying to discern such things. I have so far to go in knowledge and actions, that even if i was to accurately say someone was, what real good it would do for me. As even though i would know, i still am trying to wrestle with the I's and unify my higher centers. Its a little spooky though, this idea of not having a soul, just having this swirling essense of the pack keeping you going. I need to dive into the gnosis volumes actually and learn more about this!!!

very interesing session!!

Muxel said:

Looking at it from the perspective of "displaying contradictory behavior", I took that to mean self-serving behavior. Being selfish, hurting others, thinking only about your wants and needs. These are things that OPs/psychopaths do, but also souled beings in struggle would also display such behavior. So the point is, that we cannot judge someone to be evil or completely narcissistic with no redeeming qualities just based on a short period of observance. It takes a long time to figure out if someone is struggling to find their way. Some people would like to label others quickly based on behavior that, in a vacuum, would be labeled STS. But we've learned based on experience that many times those same people will gradually progress to where their wounds are healed and their reactionary behavior dissipates.

Nice session. Thank you very much for your effort Madam Laura...

The concept of "soul pool" sounds very similar to the idea of "group soul" that I read in Max Heindel's "Rosicrucian Cosmo Concept" book... As I can remember, Madam Blavatsky talks about similar concepts too...

Back
Top Bottom