Session 13 March 2021

Tell me - will romantic books that I read 20 years ago in large numbers but remember the emotions from them to this day - will be considered?

Well, if you read the Romance Novels thread, you'll see that Laura has selected specific books. So just any novel won't do. She read MANY more than she has recommended. Maybe those you read in the past were good too, I don't know. But I would give the experiment a chance and read as many of the recommended novels as possible.

Oh wow! What an amazing session, thank you so much! It’s one of those sessions that’s just filled to the brim with “wowza” moments.

I had been very much into reading the romance novels, I was several series deep and took a break. I’m jumping right back in ASAP 😊

All my gratitude to the C’s and crew for keeping the lighthouse burning ❤️

Well, if you read the Romance Novels thread, you'll see that Laura has selected specific books. So just any novel won't do. She read MANY more than she has recommended. Maybe those you read in the past were good too, I don't know. But I would give the experiment a chance and read as many of the recommended novels as possible.
Oh, of course :)) I forgot to insert a smiley in the first post .. It was a joke, because I understand the difference. I followed the branch of romantic literature, and already for myself understood what the essence of this particular project is. Thank you so much :)

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the session! :wow:Very helpful and on time as always. You have brought up many interesting and intriguing topics. There is something to think about.
The fact that the giants lived only 1,500 years ago was very surprising.

(Scottie) I think 'hello' was, "Fee-fi-fo-fum"... [laughter]

(L) And their favorite thing to say was, "I smell the blood of an Englishman!"

I am also glad that the atmosphere during the session was good and very funny. It pleases and also cheers up. :thup:

Thank you for posting this very interesting new session!

It certainly seems that our history is far stranger than generally accepted ... Not that this is surprising to anyone here.

Regarding the romance novels ... I've been reluctant to engage in that direction, as I perceive that genre as being, well, kinda girly. This could well just be a program I have, that I should maybe examine. And yet ... really??? Are there no other genres that can provide a similar level of insight into karmic understandings? I usually gravitate more towards histories, or for light reading science fiction or (more infrequently) fantasy. Stuff with a bit of action. It isn't at all clear to me why genres that appeal more to masculine sensibilities cannot also provide a window into the soul and thereby, an avenue to self-reflexive insight. Maybe I'm missing something really obvious, but I'm genuinely curious if romance novels are the only way to do this work, or if it can't be done using other genres as well.

Q: (L) Some of the people in the project thought that they could read 2 or 3 books and that'd do the job. My view of it is that it could take 100 books.

A: Yes
Oh dear , I am in trouble.
Q: (L) Alright then... If nobody has any other questions.

(Joe) What about Revici?

(L) What's the question?

(Joe) Is there any merit in Revici's philosophy and treatments?

A: Yes, but August is not as intuitive and has to work things sometimes by trial and error. But she usually does.

Q: (L) So in other words, she doesn't have Revici's insight, but she knows the system and she works her way through it?

This was my impression so far. I think Revici was 1 in a million like Da vinci etc. - she makes up with her very meticulous and studious approach.

As other have said : an huge ‘thank you’ for another informative and interesting session! So many interesting and varied topics!

And mostly thank you for sharing it with us.

Q: (L) So in other words, if I just kept it to myself and I didn't create a stir, inciting others to struggle against the General Law, I wouldn't suffer so much?

Q: (Artemis) If you think about it, knowledge and information is like light and truth. Darkness hates light and truth...

(L) Well, my sorrow for the lack of knowledge that others labor under exceeds my concern for my suffering, I think. I would rather do the suffering than to have others suffer. Perhaps I bite off more than I can chew, but so far, I have always thought it was worth it. Okay, anything else?
There are no words strong enough to express our gratitude. The best that we can do is to follow your example. :hug2:

Q: (L) That reminds me of all the really peculiar electrical phenomena recorded in the ancient Greco-Roman records that seemed to sort of stop when records picked up again after the destruction of the ancient world. But, of course, there were periods when things were really weird even after that. So the people before the end of the Roman Empire were seeing a lot more of our plasma men than we would see nowadays?

Q: (Andromeda) But the giants lived alongside little people then?

Q: (Joe) And was life easier for normal people then, as well?

Q: (L) It had probably been in decline beginning from even earlier periods...

It reminds me of the dinosaurs. They were mostly huge beasts too. For a brief moment it made me wonder who those who will come after us will be. But given that this is the end of the cycle, I guess this is not how it's going to work.

This session comes to mind:

Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...

A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?

A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...

A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.

Q: (L) How?

A: Realm crossing understand?

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...

A: No. 3rd.

Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?

A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.

Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...

Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?

Q: (L) Could you give us a percentage on this?

A: No. Open at this point.

Last edited:
Fascinating session. So much going on on this tiny little planet. So much that is super scary.

Well, my sorrow for the lack of knowledge that others labor under exceeds my concern for my suffering, I think. I would rather do the suffering than to have others suffer. Perhaps I bite off more than I can chew, but so far, I have always thought it was worth it. Okay, anything else?
I certainly didn't realise that Laura had to suffer so much to bring us information and knowledge. I am humbled. :hug2:

Oh, a huge thank you to all the residents of the Castle for the new session! Very important questions and interesting and useful answers. Tell me - will romantic books that I read 20 years ago in large numbers but remember the emotions from them to this day - will be considered?

Just to add to Chu's point, here's the list of recommended romantic novels to read:

Many of them have been translated into other languages, including Eastern European ones, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were also available in Russian. Just be careful and select the right titles. As discussed in the Romantic Fiction thread, some authors wrote very good books with a few bad ones weaved in between too. So make sure you stick to the specific titles on the list.
Happy reading! :read:

Many of them have been translated into other languages, including Eastern European ones, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were also available in Russian. Just be careful and select the right titles. As discussed in the Romantic Fiction thread, some authors wrote very good books with a few bad ones weaved in between too. So make sure you stick to the specific titles on the list.
Happy reading! :read:
Thank you so much dear @Ant22 . I forgot to insert an ironic emoticon into my first post so that a joke would come out and the post would have the wrong meaning. And thank you for the link to the selection of books. In work with us :)

Thank you for this session. I will try and keep going with the romance novel reading.
When thinking about some of the biggest beliefs without foundation in reality those that come to mind are flat earth, QAnon still thinking all is going according to some elaborate plan by Trump and then the no virus idea.

Back
Top Bottom