Session 13 September 2009

Thanks for posting.
That was amazing and at the same time so horrifying to watch / listen to.

So interesting about the morse code / automatic writing.

Watching Psychologist Dr Dan Brown and Laurie Dusek (Attorney) both speak with such clarity and conviction; Dan speaks with incredible recall, he is not reading notes - the information just streams out of him.

I noticed this in the last week in connection with this case:

Man Injured in RFK Assassination, Who Believed in 2nd Shooter Theory, Dies

Paul Schrade passed away this week. (Paul was shot in the head during the RFK shooting)

"Schrade later became convinced that the wrong man had been imprisoned and that a second attacker who was never identified was the real killer, but it was hushed up by the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office.

Schrade spent much of his time perusing official files and documents and touching base with others who doubted the official conclusions about the killing. The LAPD reinvestigated the slaying in the 1970s but again concluded that Sirhan acted alone.

I know what kept Paul alive was his driving goal to have the investigation ... reopened," Weil said.

“This was his sole reason for continuing. He was determined. He was driven," Weil said. “He said to me just last week when he came home from the hospital: ‘I’ve got to get back to my desk. I have work to do.'”

In 2016 during his 15th parole hearing, Schrade faced Sirhan face-to-face for the first time since Schrade testified at Sirhan’s 1969 trial. Schrade’s voice broke with emotion at times during his hour of testimony that recounted his efforts to unravel questions about the shooting of Kennedy.

“I forgive you for shooting me,” Schrade told Sirhan at the hearing. “I should have been here long ago, and that’s why I feel guilty for not being here to help you and to help me.”

Schrade repeatedly apologized for not attending any of Sirhan’s previous 14 parole hearings.

Schrade last spoke in favor of Sirhan’s release at his parole hearing in 2021, which was held on Zoom during the pandemic. Schrad told the parole board:
“Sirhan was not the shooter of my friend Robert Kennedy.”

[...]

The board voted to free Sirhan, but the governor [Gavin Newsome] ultimately decided to leave him in prison."
It’s interesting too that lots of the things Sirhan did are detailed out in George Estabrooks book on Hypnosis. So if you research and read enough, the dots connect.

I went to Cornell University and spent 10 years in the Navy. If I had the information now back then, there’s no way I would have done that. It’s just that people aren’t learning, so history repeats and as a kid in High School, you probably won’t come across books on JFKs murder, the truth of Watergate or guys like Douglas Reed, but man they would have been beneficial. Once you find some truth, you’ll just start digging.

Back
Top Bottom