Session 13 September 2009

A: Try it!

Q: (L) Oooh! I don't want to do that!! (Keit) Why not? (L) I look horrible on video! (Chorus) You do NOT!! (Keit) But we'll make you pretty! (PL) You already did it! (A***) You looked beautiful! (Allen) Got a special filter that will make you look like who you want to look like. (Ark) It's fixed. (L) What's fixed? (Ark) This future is fixed. [singing] You can do it! You will do it! (L) I don't want to talk to you guys any more. (Ark) You don't want kisses? (Joe) Laura? (Allen) You never saw the last video we shot!

A: Just do it! Release the last one to see response!

Oh Laura, I'm not photogenic either. I think I look like a bloated warthog. :D My Hubby doesn't think so, and I don't think Ark considers you unattractive either. Isn't that what counts in the end?

Hearing you sing would be phenomenal...."Amazing Grace" is a favorite, and the one that always makes my soul reach for hope is "Ave Maria".

Stephen King once wrote: "The mind is a muscle that can move the world.".....how much more so the inspired voice?

Don't be shy, let er rip!

And thank you for answering the unspoken question....."will my mind come back?" ;D

Thanks for this session.

What the Cs say about your voice and singing is interesting because
I think the recordings, whether audio or video really fills a need.

Two days ago I was speaking to a few people who have read Laura's books or were
in the process of getting them but are not on the internet. They were
traumatized and even fearful of getting on the net.
What was interesting was they kept asking about
practical tools that can help them to not lose their minds in the midst of
this craziness they face on a daily basis. They were following healthy diets
and occasional yoga but still felt overwhelmed and hopeless.
I can understand too as somedays everything just feels...blah

I wish I had copies of the Eiriu Eolas CD to hand them
at that moment. I will order some soon but I told them about it.
It's exactly what those of us in the frequency fence need.
At the end of each breathing/meditation session I am left feeling more hopeful,
even if I have a lot of tears during the session and later have odd dreams.

As for singing and music, there have been times in my life
when I felt like giving up and just hearing a particular
song would remind me that the situation I'm in is not all there is.
That there is hope and I just have to keep pushing.

I know you folks are really busy but I am looking forward to some songs for the soul and a video too if possible :). I think
they will pack a "potent punch" in helping those who would choose not to go the soul smashing route but might be a little stuck.

Brainwave

Thank you Laura for that session and everyone who participated. :love:

What a great idea to make cd with you singing.

Amazing Grace would be fantastic and just thinking about it, i have goosebumps.

Let have some wonderful music and videos to help the planet and people in these difficult times.

wow thanks for that session !!
it really cheered me up !

also on this :

Other thoughts:
-How mind of people living in countries with no TV, radio or ipod is manipulated ? I have to check what % of the population it represent.
-MP3 suppress frequencies to compress the music so, perhaps it can't be use for what you want to do. On the other and it seem ok to carrying bad frequency.

that made me thinking about frequencies in general. If it is possible to strengthen us via song it should be also possible to weaken us as well.
hmmm i am trying to think about music that we should avoid in order to not get negative frequencies. :huh: :huh:

Megapode said:
Laurel Canyon is a reference to a series of articles written by Dave McGowan. If you do a search for "Laurel Canyon" on Sott, it will show his articles. It will make sense once you have read them.
Here's the first one.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/155794-Inside-The-LC-The-Strange-but-Mostly-True-Story-of-Laurel-Canyon-and-the-Birth-of-the-Hippie-Generation-Part-1

Thanks Megapode. Strange I did not search in SOTT but outside, kind of program.

Thank you, Laura and team for this latest session. As always, more dots are connected. Lately, when I've been thinking about the frequency fence and the positive disintegration that seems to be happening to those who are practicing the EE breathing and meditation, I am reminded of a passage in Doris Lessings' book, Shikasta and fwiw, it is a metaphor that helps me grok the situation in some small way and to persevere:

Shikasta said:
Was the degradation of the Natives complete, or was it partially reversible? What was the situation in the other cities?

For some hours I took no action, but observed the general restlessness, which grew worse. I then moved among the poor brutes, and saw that by now very strong vibrations of the city and its environing Stones were causing real physical damage. They clutched their heads as they ran, or let out short howls or screams of pain, but always with a look of incredulitity and wonder, for pain had not often been their lot. In fact most never new it at all. Occasionally one might break a limb; and then there was the rare epidemic; but these happened so seldom that they were talked of as distant contingencies. Headaches, toothaches, sickness, bone aches, joint aches, disorders of the eyes and ears - all the sad list of ailments of the physical body afflicted by the Degeneracy: these were unknown to them. Again and again I watched one stagger, and clutch his head and groan; or put hands to his stomach, or heart, and always with the look of: What's this? What is happening to me?

I had to get them away. What I had to tell them would seem impossible, preposterous. They must leave this city, this beautiful home of theirs, with its perfect symmetries, and its synchronized gardens, its subtle patterns that mirrored the movements of the stars - they must all leave at once, if they did not want to go mad. But they did not know what madness was! Yet some were already mad. One of them would shake and shake a pain-filled head, and put up both hands to it with the gesture: What is this? I don't believe it! - and then let out howls of pain and start running, rushing everywhere, howling as if pain were something he could leave behind. Or they might find a spot, or a building where the pain was less, for the intensities of the disorder of the vibrations were not the same everywhere. And then these people would stay in the comparatively comfortable place they had found and would not leave.

As for me, I had not felt like this since I had been in a similarly afflicted place, our poor colony which it had been hoped this planet would replace.

I found David. He was lying face down on the pavement, his hands over his ears. I forced him up and told him what must be done. Without much energy of purpose, he did at last find friends, his wife, grown-up children with their children. It was a group of about fifty I addressed, and he turned my words into song as I talked. On each face were the grimaces of pain, nausea, and they felt dizzy, and they leaned against walls or lay down anywhere, and groaned. I begged them to leave the city, to leave at once, before its vibrations killed them. I said if they would leave the horrible emanations of this place and go into the surrounding savannahs and forests, these pains would leave them. But they must run quickly through the Stones. Before they went, they must each tell as many of their friends as they could, for the saftey and future of them all.

All this was to the accompaniment of cries of disbelief, refusal, while people resisted, groaned, wept. By now thousands of Natives were staggering about, or rolling on the pavements.

Suddenly, the group I had first addressed ran out of the deadly place through the neglected gardens, and into the Stones where the pain was so much intensified that some went back and jumped into the river and drowned, willingly, eagerly, because of what they were suffering. But some, hugging themselves, holding their heads, clutching their stomachs, ran on, crouching as if keeping low to the earth would help them, and there, outside the horrid circle of radiations, they flung themselves down among the first trees of the forests and wept in relief. For the pain had left them.

They called out to those left behind. Some heard and followed. I went around among the others, telling them that many of their fellows had left and were safe...

So, from what we've seen so far, this path we are on is obviously not an easy one! Let's help each other persevere and get through this together. Hang in there, everyone!

Very interesting session! Additional infos on EE and the soul smashing business are very informative. Food for thoughts. Should come back on that.
Thanks again Laura and team.

As always thanks Laura and the Team for another interesting session!

The idea of soul-smashing is totally creepy, I always perceived a soul as something indestructible but now I need to digest the idea of how easily it can be twisted to choose wrongly. And the final maneuvers can happen just here on our poor earth. Brr...
Anyway, the information about the crystallisation and split makes a lot of sense and I will give it some more thought.

A: Try it!

Q: (L) Oooh! I don't want to do that!! (Keit) Why not? (L) I look horrible on video! (Chorus) You do NOT!! (Keit) But we'll make you pretty! (PL) You already did it! (A***) You looked beautiful! (Allen) Got a special filter that will make you look like who you want to look like. (Ark) It's fixed. (L) What's fixed? (Ark) This future is fixed. [singing] You can do it! You will do it! (L) I don't want to talk to you guys any more. (Ark) You don't want kisses? (Joe) Laura? (Allen) You never saw the last video we shot!

A: Just do it! Release the last one to see response!

It could be a beginning of a great career! You could be everywhere Laura! On T-shirts, cups, maybe adverts of a washing powder? :evil: <joke>

Laura, you have a wonderful voice and I couldn't wait to hear you sing!

Not only because your voice as the C' said:

Q: (L) Now, Allen acquired some interesting software. (Allen) The choir software. (L) Yes. And we had the idea of making some just regular meditation audios where I could recite the prayer and maybe sing it, or even sing some other songs and he could manipulate them with this software to make it melodic and meditation-worthy type music. So, we were wondering if this was something that was a good idea?

A: Oh definitely!!! In fact, that is a superb way for truly cosmic frequencies to be transmitted via your/our voice!!

During the breathing program I saw a shiny thread going up connected through your voice.
How many people in the world have this power?
I don't know any body else.
Your voice also soothing, calming, deep and bright in the same time.
I always wondered if you have a beautiful mezzo-soprano voice. Rich sound with a lot of overtones.
I can't thank you enough. :rockon:

What about we don't like to see ourselves in videos?
Same here. When I look at videos or pictures I see a "different" person:
" Is this me?!?'
It is NOT me! Why is that we fight against the image of our picture?
Because we don't want to identify with this picture?
Because it is just an illusion of "me"?

Thank you for letting me grow in this forum. :)

I think I've figured out what is so jarring about seeing myself on video and in photos (and maybe true for others): All our lives when we look at ourselves in the mirror, we see a reversed image. Our minds get used to this reversal and that is how we see ourselves. And, since everyone's face is asymmetric, they get used to seeing the right as the left and vice versa. So, when we are on video, we are seeing ourselves as others see us, not as we see ourselves in a mirror - reversed. The brain struggles to make sense of this because now the asymmetry is as others see it, not as we are accustomed to processing it in our brains.

Anyway, that's part of it, I think.

Another powerful and inspiring session!! I just felt the most wonderful surge of hope when I read the latest session - yes things couldn't be more dire, but I can't help but feel the tide is turning now, that we've got a real chance of healing ourselves and making a difference.

Thank you so much!!

Thanks Laura for another intriguing session with the Cs. The info about the soul-smashing was food for thought. While the situation is indeed dire, it's not as dire as I thought it might be. And even when I thought that the chance of everyone having their souls smashed was about 95%, I was still thinking (and hoping) that what QFS and SOTT are doing is that one crucial thing that the evil denizens left out of their calculations. So I have HOPE!

About the videos -- I detest myself on camera also, and I think I look weird compared to how I see myself in the mirror. But based on the pictures I have seen of you over the years, you really don't have anything to worry about, Laura!!! :)

About music: I've often wondered why certain songs are so popular, when the singers, lyrics, and melodies are so mediocre, to put it nicely. I've noticed in the last 15 years or so that the quality of music which is most popular seems to be deteriorating rapidly. Where have all the beautiful melodies and harmonies gone? It's mostly monotonous, bland, soulless crap!

Ellipse said:
Other thoughts:
-How mind of people living in countries whith no TV, radio or ipod is manipulated ? I have to check what % of the population it represent.
-MP3 suppress frequencies to compress the music so, perhaps it can't be use for what you want to do. On the other hand it seem ok to carrying bad frequency.

These are very good questions. The music MUST be in the audio CD format, NOT in the compressed MP3 format. So purchasing real, physical CDs I think is essential. (Unless high-quality MP3s are produced, say at around 320 kbps.) As for pre-existing music, it'd be cool if the Cs could approve certain types of music and say which groups are definite no-nos! I'm sure this would bring up many Sacred Cows for some people, e.g. "Ohhhhh, but I LOVE that band -- they CAN'T have negative frequencies/manipulation in them, can they?? :/"

Laura said:
Session Date: September 13th 2009

Laura, Ark, PL, Joe, A***, DD, Allen, Keit, C**, Scottie, G***

Q: (L) Now, Allen acquired some interesting software. (Allen) The choir software. (L) Yes. And we had the idea of making some just regular meditation audios where I could recite the prayer and maybe sing it, or even sing some other songs and he could manipulate them with this software to make it melodic and meditation-worthy type music. So, we were wondering if this was something that was a good idea?

A: Oh definitely!!! In fact, that is a superb way for truly cosmic frequencies to be transmitted via your/our voice!!

Q: (Joe) Music to soothe the savage the beast!

A: Music to communicate to the soul.

Q: (L) Well, I really don't understand.

A: There are frequencies in your/our voice that are inaudible to the physical ear but affect the spirit.

Laura and Team thank YOU all for this exciting seccession.

The bold part that I inserted from the session: this made me sob uncontrollably.

I can NOT wait to hear/see meditate with the singing and hopefully SING along -karaoke night over my house ;D

FWIW -since doing the EE program, I have been getting the emotional feelings after doing the breathing and meditation, but yesterday, I started crying after Laura says; towards the end of the meditation portion to awake and starts the 5 count, and then she says" And the Divine Cosmic Mind Bless you" -But I heard -Divine Cosmic Mind LOVES you.

I must have some type of stubbornness -But your voice must really touch my soul, that it releases some trapped feeling??

God speed towards your recording session and YES on Amazing Grace!! -I once was blind, and now I DO SEE.

Warmest Regards to ALL,

SMA

Laura said:
Session Date: September 13th 2009

Q: (DD) So long as it's not Patsy Kline tunes! (laughter) (L) But I wanted to channel Patsy Kline!!! (Allen) I was actually wondering if my multiplying your voice several times would actual multiply whatever it was they were putting through your voice that many times?

A: Not only that, it will enable us to insert frequency modulation directly between the layers of sound. Why don't you play a sample now?

I was going to post on the E-E thread that sometimes during the meditation it would sound like I was hearing multiple voices. I thought it was just my speakers.

Can't wait for the videos.
We don't care what you look like, it's the soul that matters! :D

Back
Top Bottom