Session 13 September 2009

3D Resident said:
Ellipse said:
Other thoughts:
-How mind of people living in countries whith no TV, radio or ipod is manipulated ? I have to check what % of the population it represent.
-MP3 suppress frequencies to compress the music so, perhaps it can't be use for what you want to do. On the other hand it seem ok to carrying bad frequency.

These are very good questions. The music MUST be in the audio CD format, NOT in the compressed MP3 format. So purchasing real, physical CDs I think is essential. (Unless high-quality MP3s are produced, say at around 320 kbps.) As for pre-existing music, it'd be cool if the Cs could approve certain types of music and say which groups are definite no-nos! I'm sure this would bring up many Sacred Cows for some people, e.g. "Ohhhhh, but I LOVE that band -- they CAN'T have negative frequencies/manipulation in them, can they?? :/"
I think you both make a good point for consideration. There are other uncompressed audio possibilities too, like FLAC (which is free). But we don't know for sure that it even matters. Analog to digital conversion (before the later stage of mp3, etc compression) just approximates the actual sound anyway and that doesn't seem to matter too much.

DanielS said:
To live in a condition where one denies the right of the so-called "base character traits" to exist, to consider them an "error" or a "rebellion," a "Satanic delusion," is to deny fully half of existence, fully half of God - to reject Him, to NOT love him; to love only those parts that the limited human mind consider to be "acceptable" and to "hate" those parts that are not "pleasant" and desirable to fleshly comfort - and it is to love subjectively only the part of the self that is "acceptable." And this is a crucial point. To ACCEPT one's own self, in all its many parts. That does NOT mean that one "manifests" every negative character trait, it means that one accepts, loves, and tries always to choose to manifest the noble traits and to channel the base traits productively. To love objectively, all that IS, unconditionally, both the light and the darkness, and to NEVER interfere with the Free Will of another to choose to do or be as they see fit is one of the keys; one of the "simple understandings."

DanielS, where is this quote from? I know that I have seen it before but can't remember where - it's a beautiful quote ...

I also hate my face when seen on photograph, especially my profile. I think it is as Laura said, we are not used to see the reversed picture, nor our profile.

And this applies to the voice as well. When I hear myself from a recording I am shocked the way I sound ... NO, this cannot be ME! Probably takes a while to learn to listen to one's own voice, just as it might take time to get used to oneself in a video. Laura, you might have had these same feelings about your voice at the beginning as well - now they are gone, because you have done so many recordings. Same will apply to the videos.

I might be totally wrong here!

Anyway, looking forward to the CDs/ DVDs ... hearing your voice is manna.

Laura said:
I think I've figured out what is so jarring about seeing myself on video and in photos (and maybe true for others): All our lives when we look at ourselves in the mirror, we see a reversed image. Our minds get used to this reversal and that is how we see ourselves. And, since everyone's face is asymmetric, they get used to seeing the right as the left and vice versa. So, when we are on video, we are seeing ourselves as others see us, not as we see ourselves in a mirror - reversed. The brain struggles to make sense of this because now the asymmetry is as others see it, not as we are accustomed to processing it in our brains.

Anyway, that's part of it, I think.

Another part, I think, is that we see a "flat" view of ourselves in the mirror. Just the front of our face, and when you see yourself on video or in a picture where you're not facing directly forward, you get a different 3-D image.

One reason I always check the rear view of my hair each morning before I leave for work to make sure it's not sticking up! ;D

Great session, much to think about indeed!

(L) The only thing we have that Pepin doesn't have is the C's. And the C's have a track record.

(C**) And we have your research and data. He doesn't have any data. If you put your CD and Pepin's CD side by side, the average person won't tell the difference except at a deeper level.
I think that's the key, just look at who Pepin is and what he does and how/why he does it, and who Laura is and what she does and how and why. The "being" of both people is so fundamentally different on every level, and it shapes everything that each person says and does and how it is perceived by every level of our being - conscious and subconscious. I imagine that they could both say the exact same thing and it would have a dramatically different effect on our subconscious minds and soul, but also our conscious minds if we're "in tune" to some extent.

It's like when someone smiles and you feel its awkward or shallow or forced/weird and not genuine even if you can't consciously figure out why you feel that, and then another person smiles and it just feels so genuine and warm and makes you genuinely smile as well. And that's entirely regardless of any kind of physical attractiveness we may perceive.

Although I'm sure pathologicals can get the hang of some of the "subtleties" of genuine emotion and can give people that genuine feeling to some extent, they can only go so far with it. There is a point beyond which a "faker" simply cannot possibly go and still be a faker - I mean if every aspect of you is "authentic" then you're no longer fake/pretending, so some deeper aspects must remain false at all times, and they affect everything else and "taint" it. I think this would mean that every aspect of ourselves is at all times being "communicated", so it is simply a matter of others being "tuned" enough to be able to objectively detect the "taint" so to speak, and the faker depends on people only perceiving on a shallow level to get away with the ruse.

It reminds me of this session:

Session May 4 said:
Q: (B) Well then they were right. Now, there was a discussion about psychopaths and seemingly being born
that way, and a reference was made to mercury content in vaccines and Laura said that there is a distinct
possibility that inoculations mentioned may directly affect the brains of infants and turn them into
psychopaths. Is that a third area that needs to be pursued in our quest of learning about psychopaths?
A: Such inoculations are designed to make the nervous system more "appropriately tuned" to 4D STS
"downloads" and manipulation.
Q: (A) What inoculations? (L) Childhood vaccinations. (B) High mercury content in the 18 vaccinations that
a kid gets now in infancy. Laura and I were talking earlier about thought packets and speech analysis. Is
trying to analyze the speech pattern of psychopaths vs. non-psychopaths something that would prove
fruitful?
A: It can be done. But there are easier ways.
Q: (L) What easier ways?
A: Observation coupled with instinct.

But I think it's more than just the patterns of speech, the "being" is infused into every sound regardless of what is said.

Thank y'all for sharing the latest session. So much to ponder on and yet, made so much sense.

C's Session: September 13th 2009 said:
[Pause while Allen tries to burn music to disc. Everyone then ends up listening to music in the office.]

Q: (Keit) On an emotional level, Amazing Grace had the most effect on me.

"Amazing Grace" has a strong effect on me as well. I first listened to it a few years ago, as sang by someone I didn't recognized, and it was the first song that my tears really brought to the surface.

Laura said:
I think I've figured out what is so jarring about seeing myself on video and in photos (and maybe true for others): All our lives when we look at ourselves in the mirror, we see a reversed image. Our minds get used to this reversal and that is how we see ourselves. And, since everyone's face is asymmetric, they get used to seeing the right as the left and vice versa. So, when we are on video, we are seeing ourselves as others see us, not as we see ourselves in a mirror - reversed. The brain struggles to make sense of this because now the asymmetry is as others see it, not as we are accustomed to processing it in our brains.

I certainly can understand that.

Personally, when I was video-taped a long time ago, I had a strong reaction to it, as in anger, because it wasn't what I "expected" of myself to act or say. An illusion of myself didn't "matched" what others see me. It was shocking actually and most profoundly made me angry, and it was scary. Almost to the point of being embarrassed. How I talk, the way my lips moved, my body movement shifted, etc...

DanielS said:
So I got to thinking, seeing as we need to be objective, and that means we can't ignore certain aspects of reality, including ourselves, what if the reality of the situation is that it really is a part of me. And that I need to accept this fact about myself. Not to ignore it or stamp it out, but to accept this part of my being, assimilate/merge and continue to move forward.

What you wrote above struck me as the antithesis of what Laura wrote below in "The Wave" (Chapter 12e):

Laura said:
When we dig as deeply into all of these matters as possible, over and over again we come upon the idea that Self knowledge is the key. It is NOT the end, but it is the means; the first stage in self-development and the beginning of awakening from sleep is to be able to know the self in an objective way so that the "predator's mind" can be controlled. Note very clearly that I say "controlled" and NOT merged.

If you consider the "Wolverine" character as a symbol of your predator's mind, you might want to consider the above.

Ellipse said:
Megapode said:
Laurel Canyon is a reference to a series of articles written by Dave McGowan. If you do a search for "Laurel Canyon" on Sott, it will show his articles. It will make sense once you have read them.
Here's the first one.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/155794-Inside-The-LC-The-Strange-but-Mostly-True-Story-of-Laurel-Canyon-and-the-Birth-of-the-Hippie-Generation-Part-1

Thanks Megapode. Strange I did not search in SOTT but outside, kind of program.

For those who might not be familiar with Dave McGowan's series about the high strangeness surrounding Laurel Canyon; Inside the LC, here is the index for the entire series, in chronological order, from his blog. Its the group at the top of the page... one stop shopping:

_http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

Laura Wrote:

Another thing IMO is the voice we hear in our head is never the voice the recorder picks up. I find myself as sounding like a 5 year old (boy or girl) but in my head my voice sounds fairly masculine.

Strange Laurel Canyon came up. Over the last couple weeks it's kept coming to mind. There have been a few articles I've commented on and thought, but forgot, to mention how this or that article reminded me of something right out of the Laurel Canyon articles. Wish I could be more specific. Also, as I was reading the transcript, before I read "LC" specifically, it was almost as if I knew it was going to be mentioned and then BAM!! there it was, and I sort of winced out of shock.

Thanks Laura and group for posting this session!

I am prepared to get battered asking this question but if it is possible to answer I would be very grateful. I am always inquiring and scrutinizing things which does annoy others in times...guess we are all different.

This is the question: how accurate is this/your channeling? 85%? Did you recently ask this question in one of your sessions? I did read it before when F was still part of the group but it would be interesting to know which figure the C's would give nowadays.

Thanks again!

Brigite

Very interesting session indeed! Thanks very much Laura (and Keit for the other thread).

Dear Laura and Team,

Thank you so much for connecting with Soriah. I have learned so much from this session. I have been "enhoped" from this session as well.

As a crusty old ham-actor, at it for 30+ years, I have always believed that the reason I was drawn to the profession was the need to channel my soul somehow. There are the trappings of fame and fortune, and we certainly live in a culture of celebrity in the United States. But I always tried to look to those actors who may not have been famous, but when one witnessed their performance on stage or screen, one saw their soul, their true beauty, and the truth that gets communicated. I look back to the shamans telling their stories around the fires, sending chills up and down spines of listeners. I think of Chekhov who called his plays comedies, and when the tears (both joy and sorrow...so Russian) are wiped away, the truth shines present and always smiling.

Laura, you have been encouraged not only by all who see "...you are the most beautiful soul I know..." (thank you RedFox) on this side of existence, but Soriah has called you on this video as well.

As someone who works in adult education, I'm just beginning to produce learning online. I have learned that video works extremely well for learning experiences. It should be short, aligned with a story that has high stakes that carries the emotion of the learner to the deeper parts of their memories; truth is often revealed in comedy; the stronger the visual image, the stronger the emotion that is generated that can carry the lesson deeper into the brain. If you don't want your image used, become the story-teller that you are and share your voice while using strong images.

I keep thinking of the words "tonal rill" that got passed on by the C's. Soriah is telling you that their message is inside yours. Now the message can be shared and utilized.

Thank you in advance!

What an exciting session indeed! Good to hear more about EE, as well as the soul-smashing business. I wonder though, what exact benefit the 4D STS derive from it? Perhaps it enhances their STSness a little bit closer to 100%...

Wow – thanks – great session!!! Can hardly wait for the music and videos – Laura – your voice is so soothing to the soul – this will be a wonderful gift to the Universe!

Laura Wrote:
I think I've figured out what is so jarring about seeing myself on video and in photos (and maybe true for others): All our lives when we look at ourselves in the mirror, we see a reversed image. Our minds get used to this reversal and that is how we see ourselves.

Thank you - explains a lot. Always thought my mirror must be “magical” ;)as it is so much kinder than cameras. I hate to see pictures of myself…..

Q: (Joe) True. (Scott) I wonder if that's why there are certain bands where the people totally can't sing, but everyone thinks they're great - I mean, above and beyond marketing and all that kind of stuff?

A: Yes! And some of them activate "interesting" frequencies!

Q: (L) When you say "interesting", what does that mean?

A: Shall we say that it is planned and deliberate for nefarious purposes.

When I read the Laurel Canyon series it really made me feel creepy about the 60’s and 70’s music scene that I came of age with. But strangely – I had grown indifferent to most of that music and almost all current pop music years ago. I don’t remember when – but I began to notice that I preferred to listen to Classical, Renaissance and Medieval music – and I had never been particularly fond of any of it growing up. Just thought I must be getting OLD!

(Keit) So this is what we have to do, find what is of hope. Continue being the lighthouse. Because if you live in a hopeless environment, you either give up and kill yourself, or you give up in the sense that you kill your own soul. What's the only way you can live in a soulless environment? Lose your soul.

(C**) I think they were saying that the music or Laura's voice can like give them strength or counter the negative frequencies that take away hope.

(L) The illusion is that there is no hope. And once you get rid of the illusion that there is no hope, and you can begin to see what you really can do, then... Maybe listening to singing, or doing meditation... [bottle falls over]

(Ark) It's a confirmation!

Wow! I really don’t think I even realized how despondent I was before the session where the breathing / mediation program was first discussed. I felt so alone in seeing the ugliness of our culture and everything felt and looked desperate. I woke up every morning with a “WHA!! Still here in 3D in the belly of the beast…waiting for the comets --- yikes!!! “ :scared:

Then suddenly – after reading that session and beginning the meditation and breathing – EVERYTHING changed in an instant. Suddenly I had HOPE – and the belief that here was something concrete that I could understand and do that could make a difference. It has changed so much for me.

Q: (L) So, okay... And there's some people who are having very mild experiences, and there are some people who aren't having much experience at all. What is going on with people who are not having much in the way of experience?

A: They are fusing smaller segments a little at a time. Tell them to be patient and persistent. At some point they will see their own progress in retrospect. It is like walking up a gentle mountain slope.

I posted before that I was worried about not having any huge cleansing events - but instead seeing all the nasty bits of myself. Laura’s response and explanation of the predator’s tricks of the mind helped tremendously. The ugly insights are actually helping me to see how my personality has gotten me in tough situations and what I can now do to change– it’s just so much clearer now. And I feel so much more grounded – as though pieces of me are being put back into the right places and fogginess is being cleared. I am so glad everyone is sharing their experiences.

A: Memories of lives of pain and suffering that remained unresolved at the end of those lives. We are sorry that some of this is painful, but this method is actually the least traumatic method of any for this purpose. Once the dark dreams are processed out of the system, all will be better. Then there are no more hooks for illusion to attach to.

I have been having a lot of sleepless nights lately – where the melatonin / valerian root does not work so well. I probably could have read all night last night. I have been waking up repeatedly – after really strange dreams – or not remembering dreams but just tossing and turning with muscles so taught they could be “played” like strings! Nice to know there will be an end to this – am getting dark circles under the eyes.. :zzz:

Great session!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! :D

Another simply astonishing session... thank you, Laura and everyone, for your generosity in continuing to make these really important sessions available.

To me this insight is especially helpful...

A: When energy is no longer needed to support illusion it is available for knowledge and awareness.

I thought the C's comment about "Spellbinders" was a bullseye. In just one word drawn from the readings they tie together the whole study of ponerology with the manipulation that was behind LC and its continuation into today's world of music and video, nearly any popular entertainment.

And this is what I'm finding most interesting of all, that everything it seems has been contributing to one overall lesson or instruction. It's funny how the themes in the readings are coming together, the collection of books on the recommended list here and my own choices in books / articles.

About the breathing program - I think I'm doing it at the wrong time of day; a little too late into the evening and I'm ready to fall asleep before the program has finished! Have been trying to move it up a little. Have no major dreams to share, yet anyway. It seems the main effect I can see so far is simply an ease of discernment and in making better choices.

Thank you for the session Laura and team! Keit explained the soul smashing idea well. I need to stop sinning against my soul :-[.

The idea of the music sounds really good. Y'all are one band I'm sure would really benefit humanity. I'm looking forward to the music and videos!

Joan said:
I think also that there is a comment in the C's Transcripts that indicates (I don't have the capability to add this to the post), perhaps a forum member could find it for me, but I think is was the transcript discussing why the 4DSTS would fail, I think comment goes something like this, For those .............(can't bring the word to mind) then the world will cease to exist.

I think this is the quote you're referring to:

[quote author=C's]Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."[/quote]

Edit: added C's quote

Back
Top Bottom