Session 14 January 2023

(Summerlite) The C’s said we should get prepared for an alien invasion. What will that look like and how to prepare?

(L) I think that's already covered in the transcripts, isn't it? Does anybody remember? Yes? No? Nobody remembers. Didn't they say we already had an alien invasion?

(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.

(Andromeda) UFO reports.

(Joe) Like an increase - a flap.

(Niall) Just in the last 2 years - since March 2021.

(L) A military UFO flap...

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?

A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

Q: (Joe) The dramatic displays of power and control that are possible, who would they come from? I mean, who would be giving these dramatic displays of power and control?

(L) Dramatic displays coming from UFOs?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They said most of it will be done by proxies, i.e. human beings, and there'll be dramatic displays of power and control.

(L) Yeah, but then we read the answer and then they threw that last part in afterwards. So, it was like an additional note on the topic. Well, people who've researched it know that they've turned off all the missiles at some place in Montana or somewhere years and years ago.

(Joe) Does that imply a generalized awareness of aliens among the human population at some point?

Q: (L) Can you imagine what that's gonna be like? Even all of us sitting here, we've all been reading about it, thinking about it, and talking about it for 25-30 years. And yet, if and when they ever actually came out and said, "Hi guys! Here we are!" We'd probably all go into some kind of panic attack.

(Joe) I'd be gettin' my gun!

(L) Well, I mean, c'mon! We've been programmed all our lives to think such things don't exist. It's all just a conspiracy theory. But all the conspiracy theories have been coming true! OMG!

(Andromeda) I know. And even when you know about them, it's still jaw-dropping.

(Joe) But they said as well that it would be nothing like what you would expect. So, what we're expecting is like Hollywood: Independence Day, the mothership in the sky, that kind of thing. Probably it's not going to be like that. So, how would it manifest?

(L) Why would it not be like that?

A: Overt violation of free will thus generating sharp and inclusive opposition.

Q: (L) So in other words, if they came out and announced they were invading, all the people would be upset and they'd unite together. Their unification would be sufficient to fend off or reject or otherwise negate the aliens' ability to enter our reality? Is that what you're saying?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) People wouldn't be receptive to them.

(L) So it's all gotta be done by stealth.

(Joe) How do you get around it then? How do you introduce the idea of the existence of aliens without presenting yourself...?

(Chu) By not making it look like an invasion.

(L) Here to help. Displays of power by stopping warlike activity, being the saviors of humankind or something like that...

Q: (Joe) They'll present themselves as benevolent. It wasn't even that they were gonna be aggressive... It's more like how do they present themselves? Is it a ship?

(L) Well they can present themselves without presenting an invasion.

(Chu) Like miracles in the past or something like that? Angels?

Q: (Joe) We'll just have to wait and see.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved.

Q: (Chu) That one wouldn't grow awareness in aliens. People would just think it's a weather event.

(Scottie) Unless they come and save us from weather or geological events...

(L) So we have no idea what we're facing. And you can't help us out any more there?

A: To do so would violate learning directive. It is good that you know that prominent figures are already preparing the ground. Such as Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab.

Q: (L) So, it's up to us to exercise our brains and our networking to put the picture together and to be aware that these people are not acting in our best interests. They may be hooked up with evil aliens who plan to take over our planet and who definitely want to reduce the population by a large number, they want to starve us, freeze us... All the things that we've been seeing that they're doing: they're just sweeping ahead with no concern whatsoever for what the human population wants or thinks. That in itself is peculiar.

(Andromeda) Well, they feed on misery, right?

(L) Oh yeah, you're right: The more miserable, the more they get fed. And that's... *SIGH* Well, the only thing about that the more miserable people get, hopefully many of them will begin waking up and wish to find out how to stop the misery. So... That's a depressing topic! Who asked that?! You had to do that, right? Ruin my day! [laughter] Okay, let's see...

On the subject of generalised awareness of UFO invasion or the alien agenda, the below is a light and humorous interview between a comedic MMA reporter and a fighter who recently joined the UFC from another organisation of which he was a champion.

Earlier in the interview, the reporter asked the fighter what his favourite film was and he said The Matrix, and the reporter said that was her favourite film too.

Later, the interviewer (ND) asks the fighter (MVP) what was the strangest dream he ever had. She then asks a follow-up regarding dreams that prompts the below exchange. Even though there's a lot of disinfo and noise, I think it's interesting to note as a kind of barometer of where the general population may be in terms of the ideas they're either willing to accept, or have already come to believe:

ND: Do you think dreams are just an extension of our life in a different dimension?

MVP: That's a VERY deep question and I couldn't tell you. Could be portals to different dimensions, like you say, but I couldn't tell you. Maybe.

ND: Yeah. Maybe. I've done some weird (stuff)!

(laughter)

MVP: You seem to astral project regularly!

ND: I mean, if you think about the Matrix, it's just another dimension. Something that already exists. We are in a matrix.

[...]

ND: Do you believe in aliens?

MVP: Yeah. I believe there's definitely other lifeforms, in my opinion.

ND: Yeah, because there's a theory... Okay... (closes eyes to gather thoughts)... Okay, I don't know if aliens have ever... breached the firmament from outside of space and come into Earth and hung around. OR... if they're just part of the extension of our world beyond the ice wall, or they have a higher form of technology and existence, and they come over here and check us out because we're just like a show to them, or something.

(laughter)

ND: I believe that aliens exist...

MVP: Do you know about the Annunaki?

ND: Yes, of course! (stares at MVP with humorous wide eyes)

(laughter)

ND: We could get into it but, I know my boyfriend's eyes! (boyfriend off camera) He's like, "Don't do it! Don't do it right now!"

(laughter)

ND: Well there's a land beyond that they consider is where the Annunaki are from and that they still exist. But I think that we're all part of it, or we're just kind of like body bags. Like, for instance, you know the part in The Matrix where we're just being used as human batteries?

MVP: Mm hmm.

ND: Okay. I think that is real, and that we are human batteries, and they just use our souls to put them into human body bags, and they use us to fuel... sort of like, this matrix; sort of like external batteries. Like you know when you put an external battery pack into your phone?

MVP: Mm hmm, yeah.

ND: Sort of like when you plug into a wall, like that? But I believe the Annunaki are like the original lifeforms of Earth.

MVP: Yeah, it's interesting, because unless you've kind of gone into that realm, that rabbit hole, there's a lot. But I think we think too much of ourselves to believe that we were the first here and then anything else is alien (to our planet). So yeah, and that's why we don't understand so much about like the pyramids and stuff like that, so they're definitely the first. I don't think we are.

ND: No, absolutely not, because... we're a mess.

(Summerlite) The C’s said we should get prepared for an alien invasion. What will that look like and how to prepare?

(L) I think that's already covered in the transcripts, isn't it? Does anybody remember? Yes? No? Nobody remembers. Didn't they say we already had an alien invasion?

(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.

(Andromeda) UFO reports.

(Joe) Like an increase - a flap.

(Niall) Just in the last 2 years - since March 2021.

(L) A military UFO flap...

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?

A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

Q: (Joe) The dramatic displays of power and control that are possible, who would they come from? I mean, who would be giving these dramatic displays of power and control?

(L) Dramatic displays coming from UFOs?

Q: (Joe) They said most of it will be done by proxies, i.e. human beings, and there'll be dramatic displays of power and control.

(L) Yeah, but then we read the answer and then they threw that last part in afterwards. So, it was like an additional note on the topic. Well, people who've researched it know that they've turned off all the missiles at some place in Montana or somewhere years and years ago.

(Joe) Does that imply a generalized awareness of aliens among the human population at some point?

Q: (L) Can you imagine what that's gonna be like? Even all of us sitting here, we've all been reading about it, thinking about it, and talking about it for 25-30 years. And yet, if and when they ever actually came out and said, "Hi guys! Here we are!" We'd probably all go into some kind of panic attack.

(Joe) I'd be gettin' my gun!

(L) Well, I mean, c'mon! We've been programmed all our lives to think such things don't exist. It's all just a conspiracy theory. But all the conspiracy theories have been coming true! OMG!

(Andromeda) I know. And even when you know about them, it's still jaw-dropping.

(Joe) But they said as well that it would be nothing like what you would expect. So, what we're expecting is like Hollywood: Independence Day, the mothership in the sky, that kind of thing. Probably it's not going to be like that. So, how would it manifest?

(L) Why would it not be like that?

A: Overt violation of free will thus generating sharp and inclusive opposition.

Q: (L) So in other words, if they came out and announced they were invading, all the people would be upset and they'd unite together. Their unification would be sufficient to fend off or reject or otherwise negate the aliens' ability to enter our reality? Is that what you're saying?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) People wouldn't be receptive to them.

(L) So it's all gotta be done by stealth.

(Joe) How do you get around it then? How do you introduce the idea of the existence of aliens without presenting yourself...?

(Chu) By not making it look like an invasion.

(L) Here to help. Displays of power by stopping warlike activity, being the saviors of humankind or something like that...

Q: (Joe) They'll present themselves as benevolent. It wasn't even that they were gonna be aggressive... It's more like how do they present themselves? Is it a ship?

(L) Well they can present themselves without presenting an invasion.

(Chu) Like miracles in the past or something like that? Angels?

Q: (Joe) We'll just have to wait and see.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved.

Q: (Chu) That one wouldn't grow awareness in aliens. People would just think it's a weather event.

(Scottie) Unless they come and save us from weather or geological events...

(L) So we have no idea what we're facing. And you can't help us out any more there?

A: To do so would violate learning directive. It is good that you know that prominent figures are already preparing the ground. Such as Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab.

“Scientists discover humans are genetically engineered” ticks a lot of the above boxes.

Back
Top Bottom