Session 15 April 1995

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
April 15, 1995
Frank, Laura, Terry and Jan

Q: (T) Good evening. Who do we have with us tonight?

A: Good evening!

Q: (L) Who do we have with us tonight?

A: Shoura.

Q: (L) And where are you from?

A: Not from, but you know as Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Alright. Long time, no see!

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Did we communicate with you when it was just S__, Terry and Jan and I?

A: Fragmented.

Q: (L) But it was you, fragmented?

A: Some.

Q: (T) Not all of it was you?

A: Like conflicting signals on radio.

Q: (T) Should we continue working with changing people on the board so that we can all work on the channel so that the channel will open for all of us?

A: Vague.

Q: (J) Do you recommend switching people on the board?

A: We recommend that which you feel is best.

Q: (L) Now, the pressing question: What has been happening to us?

A: We have warned repeatedly of attack!!

Q: (L) Was this ordeal we have just gone through an attack?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) What made us vulnerable?

A: Your work.

Q: (L) Was there anything having to do with any one of us contributing to this vulnerability?

A: Open.

Q: (J) Was anything that happened conscious with anyone?

A: Is this your inquiry?

Q: (J) Yes.

A: Then answer from within.

Q: (L) That doesn't help. A___ said that, even as a kid, she could have straightened it out between us without even trying. (J) Well, maybe S___ just wasn't cut out to be a mediator.

A: Okay.

Q: (J) What were the intentions of this attack?

A: S__ is insecure. Have you not noticed?

Q: (J) Yeah. (T) But insecurity is not a problem as far as that goes.

A: Problems are according to circumstances.

Q: (L) Well, that still leaves us in a bit of a quandary...

A: Do you employ a maid to fly a passenger jet?

Q: (T) So, the wrong person was doing the wrong thing. It wasn't her fault.

A: But relaying of messages is sensitive issue.

Q: (J) There is a clue there. Who indicated that she should relay messages between you and Frank? (L) Nobody, I guess.

A: Was spur of moment "flow." Plot course carefully, so as not to run aground.

Q: (T) We are doing Chinese fortune cookies tonight. (L) Well, I still feel a little bit hurt that everything I said was simply not understood and that the things Frank said, had they been conveyed exactly as he said them, would have brought the problem to an immediate halt. What should have been repeated was not and what should not have been repeated was.

A: True. Attack is most purposeful! Watch all portholes.

Q: (L) So, in other words, S__ may have been an instrument of attack unwittingly?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Was any part of this attack connected to those women in that Metaphysical church or Judy and Yvonne in Spring Hill?

Q: (T) When Terry saw this event in the cards he read for me, he saw three women in attack mode. Did that reading represent this event?

Q: (L) Now, we have three names here and these are people who are involved with Barrie and Susy Konicov. She called last week sometime and wanted us to get a "take" on these people. The way that Barrie phrased the question was: "How do these people plan to play him?" Or, what are their intentions. First name is Carl Grancy.

A: User.

Q: (L) Mark of Michigan.

A: Harmless.

Q: (L) Karen Hilton?

A: Other interests, losing connection to Barrie.

Q: (L) Does this just mean that she is there for the time and is planning on moving on eventually?

Q: (J) I want to ask about the fact that there has been some stuff that has come out lately that is an about-face of things that have always been the status quo. Disney's change of programming and their production of the Alien video, the recently released film that has been accused of being blasphemous; McNamara about face about Viet Nam. Is there any significance to this?

A: All explained by previous answers, of which you are well versed, i.e. preparatory foundation.

Q: (J) The foundation is being set for the changes to come. These events do have significance.

A: You know this, which is why there is recognition.

Q: (T) They are priming the country for a number of major reversals in policy and so forth. (J) I don't even think it is necessarily that. Isn't it just a reversal of known values?

A: All of above.

Q: (L) Is it necessary for me to have surgery to fix my shoulder?

A: Be careful not to be misled.

Q: (L) Is that about the surgery?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Will my arm get well on its own?

A: Can.

Q: (J) How? (T) You ought to get a second or even a third opinion.

A: Yes. Surgery is profitable.

Q: (L) Can you recommend something that I can do other than surgery?

A: Heat therapy combined with dietary adjustment.

Q: (J) What dietary adjustments?

A: Calcium, manganese, starch cutback and potassium supplement, only use distilled water in order to flush solid obstructions!

Q: (L) Well, that is the most comprehensive piece of physical advice they have ever given. (J) No kidding.

A: You are in pain, my dear, and when you hurt, all others do too!

Q: (J) That was sweet. Moist heat or dry heat?

A: Moist?

Q: (L) Reiki?

A: Yes. When ligaments are damaged, it is often a function of calcium obstruction.

Q: (L) Is the bony prominence that shows up in the x-ray on the Coracoid prominence, a build-up against which the tissues have torn?

Q: (L) So, it is not a broken piece, is that correct?

Q: (T) Wasn't S__ telling you about that? A projection will tear the tissue like a piece of fabric. (L) Alright. Before we get on to other subjects, my mom wants to know what causes her abdominal distress?

A: Muscle atrophy.

Q: (T) She needs to exercise more. (L) Is that correct?

Q: (L) I recently got a flyer from the Human Potential Foundation about this super duper conference being held in Washington. I would be really interested in that. Could we or should we plan on trying to attend that one?

A: Waste of time.

Q: (L) That's pretty definite. (J) We have enough on our plate. (L) In the book here, "Mysterious Fires and Lights," there is a whole segment on the idea that certain lights that have been called UFOs of a specific sort, which perform in a specific way, and this is not including all by any means, may actually be living creatures of some sort that manifest in our reality. And, that they seem to have a consciousness, and a purpose, but they don't manifest as "real" UFOs. Is this, in some cases correct?

A: Check publishing date for currency of theoretical data.

Q: (L) Okay, it is published in 1967. (T) Well, so much for that! (L) Well, it's not a stupid idea. Like ball lightening. It has been known to demonstrate intelligent behavior, kind of like a curious puppy. What is ball lightening?

A: Would be hard to "get attached" to such a pet.

Q: (L) I know that, but is it sentient? Is it a probe of some sort?

A: No.

Q: (T) It is just a very strange electrical phenomenon.

Q: (L) The other night when we were working without Frank, we got some information that indicated that Frank was in danger via the government. Is that true or was that true?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) What is the source of this danger?

A: Source?

Q: (L) I mean like, the IRS, the FBI, the CIA, or what?

A: Not initialled as such.

Q: (L) Is this physical danger or just harassment danger?

A: Mind attack for purpose of self-destruction.

Q: (L) Is there anything that can be done to shield against this kind of attack?

Q: (L) What can be done for shielding?

A: Knowledge input on a continuous basis.

Q: (L) And what form should this knowledge take? Does this mean channeled information, books, videos, what?

A: All and other.

Q: (L) A specific other?

A: Networking of information now, warning!!! All others will very soon experience great increase of same type of attack, two of you have had episodes in past from same source for similar reasons, but now your association puts you in different category!! Remember all channels and those of similar make-up are identified, tracked, and "dealt with."

Q: (T) Which two have experienced similar types of attack?

A: Up to you to identify for learning.

Q: (J) I'm pretty sure I'm one of them because I have been way down mentally and emotionally. (T) Is Jan one of the two? (J) I know I'm one.

A: Suicidal thoughts?

Q: (L) Have you had suicidal thoughts? (J) No. (T) Not me. (Frank) I have had them constantly. (T) Laura, did you? (L) I was pretty damn low. I wasn't contemplating suicide, I was just thinking how nice it would be if we could just turn out the lights and end the illusion. (T) Okay, so we have identified the two, you and Frank. (L) So, in other words Jan, it is going to get worse. (Frank) Didn't they say two others? (L) I guess they are saying that a similar thing can happen. (T) If we don't work together on this, we are going to lose the whole thing. (J) Okay, ask about the card reading Terry did tonight? (T) Was it accurate?

Q: (T) Was the reading referring to the same thing you are now referring to?

Q: (T) So, we have the knowledge and all we have to do to prevent the attacks from being nasty?

A: You do not have all the awareness you need! Not by any means!

Q: (J) Is one of the reasons why this whole thing between Frank and Laura happened to show us that we could establish, albeit a very weak and very jumbled, connection with the channel without Frank's presence. A sort of verification of the channel's integrity. Was that one of the byproducts of this, or one of the purposes of it?

A: Byproduct is good way of putting it. Remember, all there is is lessons.

Q: (L) The attack was more internal in terms of doubt, not only of the channel and the information, but of the very foundations of existence. I mean, the realization that we may not be at the top of the food chain was shattering. (T) That snowballed on its own once the initial conflict was established. (J) Maybe the way to look at it is: yes, we went through all this crap, and you and Frank went through all this anguish, but maybe one good thing that came out of it, and maybe wasn't intended, was the fact that yes, we were able to see that there is a channel separate and distinct from all of us. It is not dependent on any one of us to be present. Yes, we do need to have all of us together for optimum contact...

A: All are able to channel, but practice is required to establish the same extent of grooving but be aware of ramifications!

Q: (L) What ramifications?

A: Observe Frank.

Q: (T) We are observing you. (J) Yeah. And? (F) I think what they mean is, when you can channel as I can, because I channel almost continuously, this has a good side and a bad side. Now, the good side you know. The bad side you don't know. The bad side is very hard to live with. I cannot even describe the state of my mind. (L) I would like to have practical advice and guidance on what we can to do to fend off or prevent psychic attack. We know that knowledge and awareness is important, but any words of wisdom or advance things that can be given would be appreciated.

A: Daily prayer helps.

Q: (L) Something else came up here a couple of days ago, right out of the blue: after not having heard anything from her for months and months, V__ gave me a call and wanted to stop by with a poem for me to read. What she told me that one of the reasons she dropped out of the group was that she had been under such massive attack. She believes that the attack came because she had been participating and working on the board and that this brought on the attachment, or something, and that what we are doing is "questionable." Now, during the time we had not been hearing from her, she called the Reverend at the Metaphysical Church who caused me so much trouble before, to ask for her help and advice, and then she contacted the woman "Vanessa" whom we had asked about before. Vanessa, apparently, did a release for V__. Could you tell us what was afflicting V__?

Q: (L) Whatever it was, did it come by her association with us and this work?

A: No.

Q: (L) Did she have an attachment?

A: Has from times past and time to time.

Q: (L) Does it come and go with her?

Q: (L) Did Vanessa help her in releasing her attachment?

Q: (L) What was V__'s agenda in suddenly dumping this in my lap?

A: Wants to reestablish contact.

Q: (J) Contact with Laura or the channel?

A: Both.

Q: (J) Does she want back into the group?

Q: (L) Is there anything you wish to tell us before we shut down for the night?

A: Reread information given about attack warning and discuss amongst yourselves for strengthening of learning and knowledge base for purposes of protection and ultimately, survival!! Goodnight.

End of Session.

A: Calcium, manganese, starch cutback and potassium supplement, only use distilled water in order to flush solid obstructions!

is it a good idea to drink distilled water?
living in LA i recently bought a water distiller and have been then adding minerals back into the water ... or is it better to drink it in distilled form? would love to hear other's ideas on that ... i hear conflicting information on drinking just distilled water ...

othree said:
is it a good idea to drink distilled water?
living in LA i recently bought a water distiller and have been then adding minerals back into the water ... or is it better to drink it in distilled form? would love to hear other's ideas on that ... i hear conflicting information on drinking just distilled water ...

I have 2 water filters. One is the gravity fed type and the other is a portable water distiller. I don't use them right now since they are packed away so at the moment I get my water bottles filled for cheap from a RO filter machine at Whole Foods market. But there was a time when I compared the water from my portable distiller with the water from the RO and the gravity fed filters. All I can say is that the water from the distiller seemed to 'taste' or 'felt' the best when compared with the water from the other two filters. This was especially noticeable when I was real thirsty. That's just my take on it of course but I would think that you can get your minerals from the foods you eat and from supplements (such as magnesium and potassium supplements which I take) without having to add mineral supplements to the distilled water.

All I can say is that the water from the distiller seemed to 'taste' or 'felt' the best when compared with the water from the other two filters.

yes, it does taste really good. i agree.

That's just my take on it of course but I would think that you can get your minerals from the foods you eat and from supplements (such as magnesium and potassium supplements which I take) without having to add mineral supplements to the distilled water.

yes, that was kind of my thinking, too ... that we get enough minerals from food and salts ... i mostly use himalayan salt which is supposed to have many healthy minerals one needs ... i've compared the distilled water and the reverse osmosis filtered water from the water shop close by: they both taste fantastic ...

othree said:
yes, that was kind of my thinking, too ... that we get enough minerals from food and salts ... i mostly use himalayan salt which is supposed to have many healthy minerals one needs ... i've compared the distilled water and the reverse osmosis filtered water from the water shop close by: they both taste fantastic ...

Hi othree, just to let you know that if your water distiller has a small filter unit connected to the output of the system then one possible way of saving money is to get some cheap activated carbon filters by the 12 pack and put a couple of the packets inside the little filter unit when it needs replacement (if you can open the little filter up and remove the old charcoal). I use the nutriteam activated carbon filters that I think can also be ordered on Amazon by the 12 pack (although they have to be folded up in order for me to to get them in there). This way I don't have to buy an external filter each time a replacement is needed. They work really good when I put a couple of them inside the small external filter on my water distiller and it saves money.

kenlee said:
othree said:

Hi othree, just to let you know that if your water distiller has a small filter unit connected to the output of the system then one possible way of saving money is to get some cheap activated carbon filters by the 12 pack and put a couple of the packets inside the little filter unit when it needs replacement (if you can open the little filter up and remove the old charcoal). I use the nutriteam activated carbon filters that I think can also be ordered on Amazon by the 12 pack (although they have to be folded up in order for me to to get them in there). This way I don't have to buy an external filter each time a replacement is needed. They work really good when I put a couple of them inside the small external filter on my water distiller and it saves money.

Would any activated carbon work ? i.e:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Betta-Activated-Internal-External-Filters/dp/B008N9P47E/ref=sr_1_39?ie=UTF8&qid=1344381162&sr=8-39

This is getting quite off topic :-[

parallel said:
Would any activated carbon work ?
Sure, any activated carbon would work. I just prefer the nutriteam activated carbon filters since they come in packets. I think you can order them via Amazon.

Q: (L) Is it necessary for me to have surgery to fix my shoulder?

A: Be careful not to be misled.

Q: (L) Is that about the surgery?

Q: (L) Will my arm get well on its own?

Q: (J) How? (T) You ought to get a second or even a third opinion.

A: Yes. Surgery is profitable.

Q: (L) Can you recommend something that I can do other than surgery?

A: Heat therapy combined with dietary adjustment.

Q: (L) Well, that is the most comprehensive piece of physical advice they have ever given. (J) No kidding.

A: You are in pain, my dear, and when you hurt, all others do too!

Q: (J) That was sweet. Moist heat or dry heat?

A: Moist?

Q: (L) Reiki?

A: Yes. When ligaments are damaged, it is often a function of calcium obstruction.

Q: (L) Is the bony prominence that shows up in the x-ray on the Coracoid prominence, a build-up against which the tissues have torn?

Q: (L) So, it is not a broken piece, is that correct?

Q: (T) Wasn't S__ telling you about that? A projection will tear the tissue like a piece of fabric. (L) Alright. Before we get on to other subjects, my mom wants to know what causes her abdominal distress?

A: Muscle atrophy.

Q: (T) She needs to exercise more. (L) Is that correct?

This is kind of bizarre because my father is getting surgery done on his rotator cup soon. He tore the tendon and also the muscle off the bone. The physician is supposedly going in to "drill" a hole through his bone and tie the muscle back through it. I'm grimacing just at the thought of that. I am here to support him but intuitively I don't like surgery in general and this sounds incredibly painful/risky. I don't know what I can do to help him or if I can offer anything else to him before her goes through with this procedure... makes me nervous.

Another bizarre association... my mother recently had her stomach/abdomen looked at by a doctor because she was getting consistent pains. The doctor after putting her through a test with die that shows up on there imaging equipment showed that the flap going into the stomach wasn't closing all the way to seal off the acid which would prevent acid reflex. Her personal character is to take the issues of others onto herself and it stresses her out so that certainly can't help but I would imagine a change in her diet would be beneficial and I suggested that she should stay away from the carbohydrates. She has been doing better. The doctor originally suggested surgery and they were going to take a muscle and add it to the flap in her stomach. The procedure has a low success rate and they told her if she didn't have it done she can develop cancer in her esophagus. Incredulous. I'm glad she decided not to go through with it.

Sorry for this semi-long excerpt. Just thought this was a curious coincidence.

Thanks for sharing Laura and crew!!!

FrankM4326754 said:
Another bizarre association... my mother recently had her stomach/abdomen looked at by a doctor because she was getting consistent pains. The doctor after putting her through a test with die that shows up on there imaging equipment showed that the flap going into the stomach wasn't closing all the way to seal off the acid which would prevent acid reflex. Her personal character is to take the issues of others onto herself and it stresses her out so that certainly can't help but I would imagine a change in her diet would be beneficial and I suggested that she should stay away from the carbohydrates. She has been doing better. The doctor originally suggested surgery and they were going to take a muscle and add it to the flap in her stomach. The procedure has a low success rate and they told her if she didn't have it done she can develop cancer in her esophagus. Incredulous. I'm glad she decided not to go through with it.

I think that the main thing is to get her off of gluten, first. Copy some of the really great articles on sott.net on gluten and its evil-ness and have her read them. Then, after a couple of months, get her off of dairy (ditto with the articles).

Also, if she gets so very stressed out because of taking on others' problems, teach her how to do the EE program. At least the pipe breathing. That really, really does help with stress levels, and a whole lot more.

I had her read the book life without bread so that certainly helped her understand why the carbs are so bad. I don't know how seriously she will take advice on pipe breathing but it is very effective. I pipe breath every night before I sleep reciting the cosmic prayer to myself. I'm hoping if nothing else it will give her more perspective.

Nienna said:
FrankM4326754 said:

I think that the main thing is to get her off of gluten, first. Copy some of the really great articles on sott.net on gluten and its evil-ness and have her read them. Then, after a couple of months, get her off of dairy (ditto with the articles).

Also, if she gets so very stressed out because of taking on others' problems, teach her how to do the EE program. At least the pipe breathing. That really, really does help with stress levels, and a whole lot more.

I have similar problems as described above combined with a cough. It might be a hiatus hernia as it seems to affect nerves & circulation. For a while I have been contemplating getting either a water distiller or FAR infrared sauna blanket; a water distiller would be better off initially perhaps.

Would distilled water or heat therapy be effective with damage to sphincter & oesophagus?

Back
Top Bottom