Session 15 August 2009

Thanks so much ........ ;D..........Many queries brought this session are items that come to mind and I have wrestled with at time's of contemplation..........Looking forward to the tape and was wondering if it will be made available to CD or DVD ......? Once again thanks to all whom bring to the form .......... :cool2:.........!

Great Session. Thanks for sharing. This comment from Ark and Laura really stood out to me for it's motivational qualities:
So you have to get rid of this junk. You have to stop doing many things cold turkey as a symbolic declaration to the Universe. And don't be scared. (L) If you wanna change, you have to change. (Ark) And don't be scared that you will collapse and you will be nothing, you see?
It is very true. For instance, many of us are aware of the negative aspects of our behaviour that need changing and we need to make a concerted effort to stop them. It won't happen by itself. To borrow a slogan: Just do it!

Laura said:
Q: (Ark)...
So, everybody is a little bit narcissistic in the sense that we love our junk. We have a lot of junk, and we love it, and we are scared to get rid of this junk because we think that body will implode. There will be nothing, so we keep this junk because that's the only thing. But you cannot change if – at the same time - you still want to be the same. So you have to get rid of this junk. You have to stop doing many things cold turkey as a symbolic declaration to the Universe. And don't be scared. (L) If you wanna change, you have to change. (Ark) And don't be scared that you will collapse and you will be nothing, you see?

I have always resonated with Ark's input and this seems to be another example. It appears I have been approaching this realization, and now, here it is in print.

Thanks to everyone for this session. Looking forward to new videos!

Al Today said:
Thank you Laura. I think an old saying is if one thinks they may be going crazy, they may not be going crazy (since they can recognize it). How does one know if they should have more commitment (work harder) or if they have the "wrong' if not the "necessary" genetics for progression?

I agree with some of the other posters here. I am not sure of the context of your asking, if this question is rhetorical, hypothetical, or truly asking for yourself. If it is a true inquiry from yourself I think it is in itself an example of blockage.

It comes off as "I will only pursue such a path if I know beforehand that it is worth putting in the effort". The pay off, if I don't have proof that I personally have the genetics then there is no sense in even trying. I think this fits in with the idea of blockages and frequency resonance.

It is very difficult being open to all possible futures, but it seems to me that such a stance as this removes a whole set of possibilities and literally amounts to choosing to exclude or close off a whole branch of the Divine.

andi said:
This is clearly not an ordianary session . I see this as a diffrent door witch some will chosse and others not . More like a separation that is about to happen . A separation bettwen those who allign and commit and those who choose a difrrent experience/door(that will naturally suit their own learning path).

This session made me rethink all from 'the begining'

Many will say thanks(and I'm sure Laura has a 'huge box' full of thanks'es that only takes space in ones life) and show their apeciations and how it helped them ; but it takes more than that ...
..so, it seams important that all group/forum members consider this session carefully.

It seems to me that this 15th of aug 2009 presents a new branch , a new treshhold and from here some will continue on the old/same way and still others will embrace (only with hard work) a 'continuated' way with new and exciting knoladge to come.

Yes, I agree. There was a palpably urgent tone here from the C's. Very much a wake up call. As if they were saying 'Right class, some of you know you're messing around. Wake up, stop sitting on the fence wishfully thinking and please get on with the job in hand'.

we love our junk. We have a lot of junk, and we love it, and we are scared to get rid of this junk because we think that body will implode. There will be nothing, so we keep this junk because that's the only thing. But you cannot change if – at the same time - you still want to be the same. So you have to get rid of this junk. You have to stop doing many things cold turkey as a symbolic declaration to the Universe. And don't be scared.

I think this lies at the crux of what we need to do individually and collectively. I suspect most of the people on this forum know exactly the areas of their lives they need to address in order to further the work on themselves and to get rid of this junk but it is often easier or more convenient to make excuses. Personally, I have spent the the entirety of my adult life making excuses for why I can't change, usually blaming the past, other people, life circumstances and just about anything else to avoid having to let go of the junk in my life.
But isn't this just the predators mind? In this respect the predators mind is really just a one trick pony: the presentation of a billion excuses ( and every one of them false) as to why change cannot happen. But of course it can.

Thank-you for this session. :) For me this is a call to action and a reminder that this is not not the time for complacency

Thanks for the session!

I wanted to share a coincidence that relates to this latest session in a way. Today, before I read the latest C’s transcript, I was thinking that it would be a good idea to donate to QFG and so I did. I guess my thinking was that the EE breathing/meditation program has been so helpful to me and I had not transferred any energy back recently. So, then when I read the transcript after doing the donation it was a bit of a surprise that there was significant discussion of energy transfer back and forth. Anyway, these little weird coincidences surprised me more in the past…now they mostly just make me smile. :)

Thanks again all :D

Hello all. First off, I have to say that this is increasingly exciting stuff. I keep thinking to myself: "Finally, something is happening!"I am so grateful to be a part of this movement and to be privy to such illuminating information. Thank you, QFS.

Secondly I would like to apologize in advance if this post is lengthy. Like many others have expressed, this transcript reflected back many insights that I have been considering (particularly, just last night and this morning before signing on). Furthermore, it offered a practical solution to a particular problem I've been trying to crack for some time now.

Problem: How do I "promote" awareness of the Cassiopaean material in an effective and articulate way without trying to control others (and without scaring them off) in a desire to get the information out to friends and associates?
Solution: I don't have to! Once again, Laura and the C's have it covered with a much better answer than I could have hoped for in the video lectures. I will just do my best to be a living example of Service to Others. I am sure this will be revolutionary!

On another note, for about as long as I can remember, and even more so lately, I've craved--and noticed a significant lack of opportunities for--meaningful and intellectual exchanges and philosophical discussions despite having relationships that are fulfilling in other ways. This has become more significant since being introduced to the Cassie material. Well, I'm not sure if this has already been brought up, buy yesterday after meditating with the "Soul" seed, I thought it might be great if there were a way to meet up with local members of this network in the flesh once or twice a month (I live in Austin, Texas ), perhaps on "Moon-days" to do the breathing program together, and afterward discuss and explore the info on the QFG site, personal insights and issues, as well as the Work. I am just now reading ISOTM and would like to re-read the Wave Series soon, and think it would be helpful to discuss them in depth in a group setting after or while reading.
Eventually, I would look forward "attending" and discussing Laura's video lectures as a group, too!

I want to be clear that I am not in any way suggesting local groups as a replacement for networking via the web or individual work and effort, but as an extension of it. I realize there are some potential issues associated with individual, localized networks. I even considered that this "great idea" might be inspired by my ego's (or even the Lizzie's) desire to "reinvent the wheel" or separate and set myself apart from the group in a ploy for personal power and prestige. However, when I read this, I figured I might as well throw it out there:

August 15 said:
A: How much of this could be learned at a distance?

Q: (Joe) None. (C**) Almost nothing. (A***) It's the interaction. (G***) We've discussed about this... (Joe) You need direct experiences. (Allen) One huge different between this house and anywhere else in the world is you're here in non-hierarchical relationships that, outside, no matter how benevolent they are, no matter how altruistic they are, you still have that same sort of hierarchy outside that doesn't exist here. (Joe) A good question, another way to ask that, is how much could you teach a child by having them sit at a computer and you instruct them via the computer? Because that's what we're dealing with in ourselves...

I know that the video lectures are the solution to this "problem," too and I do realize the extreme importance of this greater forum/network to guard against a smaller network's potential to fall victim to the "predator's mind" and unwittingly crossing over as a group to the "dark side" of wishful-thinking, close-mindedness, and hierarchy. I do not fancy myself a teacher, so I especially hope to meet some local "Elders" who are further along than I am and willing to be a mirror so that I can learn to do the same for others. I hope to learn to better integrate the principles of Service to Others and the Work into my daily existence/interactions. I'm also pretty geeked by the prospect of all of the interesting conversations to be had. :D

So...I would love to hear any opinions on this--especially from Laura and the QFG. If anyone can think of any other potential risks or have any suggestions on how such a thing might be organized, or what an optimal number of people might be per group, I'd love to hear them. Thanks for listening :D

Bo and Xman,
I do not want to hijack this thread, so I posted a reply here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13303.0

Thank you so much for this session. I had some anxieties reading the thread, because I have to face my selfish personality traits.

Q: (L) Why do you say "their ability to compensate me for my time"?

A: We have spoken before about the necessity for energy to be balanced. It is correct for you to make this program available according to the individual ability to compensate. But all must remember that it is STO to GIVE [planchette circles board] ALL to those who ask. You have given all REPEATEDLY and many still do not understand the value nor do they compensatorily give in return. Those who have difficulties with the program may find that they are not giving "all". And that does not always mean money either. It can also mean commitment.

I would think right now, instead of right off the bat trying to give "all" without expectation of reward or compensation, make an inventory of all the times in recent memory when you have given, with the afterthought of what you can get out of it, all the times someone has asked without manipulation and you did not help to your full potential, all the times someone has asked you manipulatively and you did it, all the times you have asked manipulatively to get something, and whether you offered something back in return, or the reasons for the manipulation.

A few things that come to mind for me is reading the Wave Series. Even though I offered a donation for the Eiriu Eolas Breathing Program (which I could've given more than I did) I still haven't given back anything financially for reading the material. I've been planning to purchase books from QFG for a while, but haven't done it. I constantly watch MMA Events online for free, without ever thinking about all the effort and time put into making the show. I haven't been doing the breathing program as diligently as I should. I've skipped days, and sometimes used the Prayer of the Soul as a quick fix to make up for it, which isn't what the proper intent of the Prayer is. I leave my laundry basket in the Laundry Room because I don't want it in my bedroom, even though my Mom has repeatedly asked me multiple times to leave it in my bedroom. She's been asking and I'm not giving my all by complying to a simple request. (I even lied about forgetting it down there (manipulating the situation for my own gain)

These are just some of things that came to my head just now. I'm going to spend more time thinking about it and watching out for these actions on my part and do something about it. Even though some of them seemed small and no big deal to me at the time, they really are adding up now that I think about it. This really shows a lack of commitment and tendency towards laziness, which has been a common trait for me all my life.

Pob said:
Great Session. Thanks for sharing. This comment from Ark and Laura really stood out to me for it's motivational qualities:
So you have to get rid of this junk. You have to stop doing many things cold turkey as a symbolic declaration to the Universe. And don't be scared. (L) If you wanna change, you have to change. (Ark) And don't be scared that you will collapse and you will be nothing, you see?
It is very true. For instance, many of us are aware of the negative aspects of our behaviour that need changing and we need to make a concerted effort to stop them. It won't happen by itself. To borrow a slogan: Just do it!

Yeah, just use and intention and put a little of effort and it will happen by itself, naturally, if you destiny is that, you will do that

I will post something about my life

before I knew about the breath techniques that could help to me, and the wave and all those books and about this situation, i was lost in my life, like, if i was living something that i didn't want

then I really ask to the universe, to all those that could hear me, so i open my mind to all possibilities, and i found the wave

It was extraordinary how that night was my first move that changed my perception, my life, all. So I will try to do the breath techniques, and see if changes something, make my effort first before get the gold

I've done the breathing exercises twice today and really gave it everything i had, It has been amazing all along, but today it was beyond explaining at this "time". You really only get out of it what you put into it!

Laura said:
Session Date: August 15th 2009

Laura, Ark, A***, Joe, DonD, A***l, PL, Allen, C**, Scottie, G***

[Slow start...]

Q: (L) Okay. Well, we have people working on this breathing and meditation program, and some people are having some unusual experiences physically, and other people are having extreme tiredness, and there's just really the whole gamut going on there. I guess there's really not a clear question about that because that's more or less what we expected: each person is in individual, and the way that they apply the program I guess depends on their level of knowledge...

A: It would be best if you could teach it directly. But under the circumstances with so many in such great need, and the system often restricting their funds and thus their ability to travel and compensate you for your time and energy, it is the best way so far. Some will find their creativity expanding and thus their ability to make more direct connections as a result of the practice!

Q: (L) Why do you say "their ability to compensate me for my time"?

A: We have spoken before about the necessity for energy to be balanced. It is correct for you to make this program available according to the individual ability to compensate. But all must remember that it is STO to GIVE [planchette circles board] ALL to those who ask. You have given all REPEATEDLY and many still do not understand the value nor do they compensatorily give in return. Those who have difficulties with the program may find that they are not giving "all". And that does not always mean money either. It can also mean commitment.

Q: (L) Questions? (DD) Is the group still doing Monday and Thursday? (L) Mm-hmm. (Joe) Well, we're gonna make the program available for purchase as a set, in a nice package. That'll be an opportunity for people to - I know it's not just money, but it'll be an opportunity for people to at least give for receiving something, like directly.

A: Those individuals who still think that you can get something for nothing will find themselves blocked.

Q: (L) In other words, somebody could conceivably, ya know, pay a million dollars for the program and if they were a billionaire and it was a drop in the bucket to their income, or even if they were doing it manipulatively to gain for the self, they would still not be able to get anything out of it even though they had made an exchange because they would still not be at the frequency to understand. Is that correct?

A: Yes. Remember the "widow's mite".

A: Yes there is!!! We said that this practice MUST be accompanied by a commensurate effort to constantly gain knowledge by effort.

Q: (L) Well, obviously we can't be sending out videos without getting the cost of making the videos covered. I mean, this kind of puts me in a funny position because...

A: Never fear. People will rapidly discover that it depends on the "frequency" of the exchange.

Q: (L) What depends on it?

Q: (Allen) I guess they're talking about people who used to live in the house. (L) Well, it's like we were talking earlier today about H**** and the thing about his music. Ya know, he had so many opportunities to learn about external considering here, and it was brought to his attention again and again, and yet he continues to repeat the same patterns over and over again. And I*** was here, and we - over and over again - tried to show her how her emotions run her whole life, and yet again, she's falling into the same trap. So, why do you suppose that is? (PL) Does it mean that if you're not on the same frequency, even if there are many teachings, you do not have the capacity to receive it?

A: That is partly the answer.

Q: (A***l) Can I take a stab at something? How do we help them change their frequency?

A: They must first learn to give when asked.

Q: (L) But that doesn't seem to be such a simple thing. I mean, in order to do that, you have to learn how to stop being manipulated and manipulating... (Allen) But maybe we've got a feedback loop. They're talking about all these people having the opportunity to give all with this breathing program and then they can learn more, maybe. If they start giving there then they'll learn more, and then they'll get more ability...

A: Bingo! But even more than that, they will have the opportunity via video to experience the transmission of frequency almost directly.

Q: (PL) The voice. (Allen) And the face. (Joe) Is this the videos that are already made, or is this in relation to other videos?

A: Videos yet to be made. These have always been in the plan, but you only thought in terms of a "ouija" video. There is so much more of great importance that can be taught by us through you than that!!!

A: This can be so much more effectively conveyed by video than just writing. In a video something of the soul is transmitted. Now, think again about those who have not been able to receive.

Q: (L) And what determines receivership capability?

A: Partly genetic and partly effort. What Ark just said about narcissism and the attendant "junk".

Q: (L) So narcissists create illusions and project their illusions on other people and this is part of what makes them unable to receive. They're always projecting, so they can't receive anything.

A: Yes

Q: (L) So those individuals who have spent long periods of time here and who have been unable to make any significant change in their lives have been afflicted with an inability to receive because they have basically built a wall around themselves or live inside a narcissistic bubble?

A: Yes. And the same is true for those who cannot "get it" at a distance.

Q: (L) So there are those who either get it or they don't?

A: Partly. Repeated exposure to frequency resonance can generate shifts if there is sincere desire. Also, a series of videos that signal soul replication can help those who are sincerely asking.

Q: (A***l) I have a question. They talked about genetics making it so that people can't receive things. Is there something that people can do that would help change their genetics in some way that would help them become more receptive?

A: You can't change, but you can activate it if it is latent.

Q: (L) In other words, a lot of people have a lot of genetics going on that they aren't using. (Allen) And those genetics can be activated. (A***l) So how do you activate it?

A: Effort counts for a lot. And effort can lead to knowledge which does what?

Q: (Joe) Protects!

END OF SESSION

Thank you for the bucket of COLD WATER ON FACE session,( at least for me, if not for others). I find my self , lazy to control mind, keep heart open, mechanically running , giving the free reign to the predator , lying and dreaming that 'some day some thing will happen' to change things.

Back
Top Bottom