Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
March 15, 1997

Frank, VG, Alice, Ark, Laura

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And what name shall we use this evening?

A: Torra.

Q: And where do you transmit from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) In the natural state, we know that a photon can have an interaction which causes it to split into positron and an electron. In the natural state, do electrons come from photons?

A: No.

Q: Okay. In the natural state, where do electrons come from?

A: Aether boundary with material continuum.

Q: Where does the proton come from?

A: 7th density.

Q: So, a proton comes from seventh density, but the electron does not.

A: Not mutually exclusive.

Q: In a substance that conducts electricity, say an electrical wire, you have a circuit where, essentially, electrons get passed from atom to atom along this pathway. And, yet, they don't run out, and they don't really get used, it is only the resistance that causes heat that causes the incandescence...

A: Gravity center of planet is also "window" to all other density levels and dimensional planes of existence, which is why electrically charged atoms "ground" in order to pass on to other planes through gravity binder.

Q: Getting back to my question of the passing of electrons along a circuit: what force is it that initiates the passing of one electron to another atom that manifests as electricity?

A: Electrical energy is merely "tapped," collected, trapped, then channeled.

Q: If it is tapped, where is it tapped from?

A: Collecting electrons.

Q: What is a collecting electron?

A: Not "a" collecting electron. It is collecting them.

Q: What is collecting the electrons?

A: The utilizers. Electrons are "free" energy.

Q: Okay, but where... I am thinking that in an electrical circuit, the electrons that are there, are the ones that are started with, the ones that are passed along, and the ones that are still there when the circuit is broken and the passing of electrons stops. Am I wrong?

A: Yes.

Q: Okay... then...

A: There is no beginning or end.

Q: Then electricity is, in essence, a flow of electrons?

Q: You say they are tapped. Where are they tapped from? What is the source of these free electrons?

A: All materials. All matter. All aether.

Q: The electrons of the conductor itself are being passed along, and this is the manifestation of the flow of electricity?

A: Maybe.

Q: In what sense am I not correct?

A: Limiting concept to "conductor."

Q: Electrical energy will be present in everything. But in some particular substances, such as those things we call conductors, the electrical energy is, as you said, collected, trapped and channeled, which then is a useful activity because it creates light and runs machines and so forth...

A: Primitive.

Q: Okay. It is primitive. We understand that. When electricity moves in what would be considered a superconductor, how is it different from an ordinary conductor, such as a copper wire?

A: Accelerates flow, thus separating electrons, thus "exciting" process.

Q: What qualities does the superconductor have that contributes to this accelerating of flow?

A: Cycling magnetic pulse.

Q: What creates a cycling magnetic pulse?

A: Matter within gravity vacuum.

Q: How do you create a gravity vacuum?

A: In this case, it is created unintentionally as a byproduct of superconductivity.

Q: You said that a superconductor separates the electrons, thus exciting the flow. What do you mean by separating?

A: From each other.

Q: How is that different from a normal electric flow?

A: Not as widely separated.

Q: Is this separation of electrons a key to this process?

Q: What additional conditions or qualities contribute to the separating of electrons?

A: Ask yourself now, what conditions define a superconductor?

Q: (L) What defines a superconductor? (A) Zero resistance. (V) Is that without gravity? (A) No heat. (L) How does one achieve zero resistance?

A: Artificial construct.

Q: Do you mean that it is an artificial idea, or that the only thing that would have zero resistance would be something that is artificially constructed.

A: Both.

Q: So, there is no actual possibility for a true superconductor with absolutely zero resistance? But that the resistance can be reduced to a very low level.

A: Close.

Q: Does cold necessarily have something to do with superconductivity?

A: What conditions exist in outer space?

Q: Well it is VERY cold... (A) It is almost a vacuum. (L) No gravity. (A) No, there is gravity, but only that. What I think we must ask is what is the relation between superconductivity and gravity. There was something mentioned... what was that about aether?

A: Nonmaterial realm of existence.

Q: (L) In other words, consciousness. Okay, you mentioned a cycling magnetic pulse that was an unintentional byproduct of superconductivity, and something about matter within a gravity vacuum... Could you define a cycling magnetic pulse?

A: Self explanatory.

Q: You said it was derived from matter within a gravity vacuum. Does that mean that superconductivity creates a gravity vacuum?

Q: (A) Where? Within the superconductor or outside?

A: Within.

Q: (A) According to what we know, it also creates an electromagnetic vacuum. Is it correct that there is no magnetic field within the superconductor?

A: We have stated before that these two properties are interwoven.

Q: (L) Electromagnetism and gravity. So, if there is no gravity, there is no electromagnetism. But then where is the magnetic pulse?

A: Pulse exists outside of gravity vacuum, but within superconductor. Picture a tube structure.

Q: Is the superconducting state within the gravity vacuum or within the EM pulse?

A: All inclusive. Normal structure for channeling electron flow within a conductor is a solid "tube," within superconductor, it is a "hollow" tube structure, thus evidence of vacuum.

Q: Does this hollow tube structure have any bearing on what you described as the separating of electrons?

A: It is a manifestation of same.

Q: So, in order to have a superconductor, one ought to have a temperature similar to the temperature in space, as well as possibly a chemical construction that is similar to the ambient properties of space, only greatly condensed, would that be it?

Q: (A) Do they mean there is zero gravity without superconductor? They say a vacuum which means what? No gravity?

Q: (A) No gravity within.

A: Not "no," just far less, and fragmented in nature.

Q: (A) But, on the other hand they say vacuum... (L) But Honey, there is no such thing as a perfect vacuum! (A) Yes. You are right. Okay. (A) I want to understand this 7th density. The protons come from 7th density? Or they are windows to 7th density or... what? (L) You said that protons come from seventh density. In exactly what sense did you mean that?

A: In the ultimate sense.

Q: So, a proton is a little manifestation of the consciousness of God?

Q: Well, that would be what I would understand as the ultimate sense. Correct me please.

A: Too complex.

Q: (L) Okay. (F)Spider! (A) Indeed! A spider! {It seems that at this precise moment, a spider descended from the ceiling on a thread of spider silk.} (L) Teensy weensy spider....(A) It's a spy! (F) Yes, but a second density one. (A) But it has a lot of protons! (F) That's its connection with 7th density. {The spider is rescued and put elsewhere.} (L) Now, back to the questions. Could you just give me a clue on this proton business?

A: Ask.

Q: Okay, a proton is matched by an electron... (V) Does 7th density delegate how many protons come down or are available at any given time? (L) I think that would be a question that would take us way beyond where we are now...

A: Yes it would.

Q: (L) Just calm down V. I have a spider web on my hand. Okay. The protons. (V) Aren't protons just smaller bits of energy. (L) A proton is a fermion. (A) Yes. A proton is a fermion. Okay, there is a question with this proton. Is it something eternal, or is it something that decays? If it is seventh density... How long does a proton live?

A: Atomic explosion blends density window.

Q: (A) What do they mean blend? It explodes! Blend with what?

A: Where do protons fit into the atomic chain reaction equation?

Q: (L) What happens to protons in an atomic chain reaction? (A) Okay. I will have to check. I will have to take a look. But what does it have to do with this? (L) Well, if a proton is from 7th density, it is obviously a window. (A) Yes, a window. A very small window. (V) I have to leave. (L) Okay, we will stop for now and come back to the atomic chain reaction after we know how to ask the questions. Let me ask very quickly what made me so violently sick last night?

A: Ptomaine, bad gravy or sauce.

Q: (L) The last few nights I have been having very strange things happening to me while I sleep. Waking startled or fighting or feeling something touching me... What is going on?

A: Burial ground.

Q: You mean the place we are staying used to be a burial ground?

A: 400 years ago.

Q: Swell! Just what I needed to hear! Is there anything I can do to limit this activity?

A: No,

Q: Is it particularly harmful or just annoying?

A: More the latter.

Q: (L) How come it bothers me and not Ark?

A: Sensitivity profile.

Q: Any general advice? (A) Let's ask if there is anything we should do before going to this Gulf Breeze {UFO conference}?

A: Get plenty of rest.

Q: Get plenty of rest?! We know that. Is it advisable to go to this particular conference?

Q: Anything else?

A: Up to you.

Q: Then we thank you and say good night.

A: Good night.

End of Session

Laura said:
March 15, 1997

Frank, VG, Alice, Ark, Laura

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And what name shall we use this evening?

A: Torra.

Q: And where do you transmit from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) In the natural state, we know that a photon can have an interaction which causes it to split into positron and an electron. In the natural state, do electrons come from photons?

Q: Okay. In the natural state, where do electrons come from?

A: Aether boundary with material continuum.

Q: Where does the proton come from?

A: 7th density.

Q: So, a proton comes from seventh density, but the electron does not.

A: Not mutually exclusive.

Q: In a substance that conducts electricity, say an electrical wire, you have a circuit where, essentially, electrons get passed from atom to atom along this pathway. And, yet, they don't run out, and they don't really get used, it is only the resistance that causes heat that causes the incandescence...

A: Gravity center of planet is also "window" to all other density levels and dimensional planes of existence, which is why electrically charged atoms "ground" in order to pass on to other planes through gravity binder.

Q: Getting back to my question of the passing of electrons along a circuit: what force is it that initiates the passing of one electron to another atom that manifests as electricity?

A: Electrical energy is merely "tapped," collected, trapped, then channeled.

Q: If it is tapped, where is it tapped from?

A: Collecting electrons.

Q: What is a collecting electron?

A: Not "a" collecting electron. It is collecting them.

Q: What is collecting the electrons?

A: The utilizers. Electrons are "free" energy.

Q: Okay, but where... I am thinking that in an electrical circuit, the electrons that are there, are the ones that are started with, the ones that are passed along, and the ones that are still there when the circuit is broken and the passing of electrons stops. Am I wrong?

Q: Okay... then...

A: There is no beginning or end.

Q: Then electricity is, in essence, a flow of electrons?

Q: You say they are tapped. Where are they tapped from? What is the source of these free electrons?

A: All materials. All matter. All aether.

Q: The electrons of the conductor itself are being passed along, and this is the manifestation of the flow of electricity?

A: Maybe.

Q: In what sense am I not correct?

A: Limiting concept to "conductor."

Q: Electrical energy will be present in everything. But in some particular substances, such as those things we call conductors, the electrical energy is, as you said, collected, trapped and channeled, which then is a useful activity because it creates light and runs machines and so forth...

A: Primitive.

Q: Okay. It is primitive. We understand that. When electricity moves in what would be considered a superconductor, how is it different from an ordinary conductor, such as a copper wire?

A: Accelerates flow, thus separating electrons, thus "exciting" process.

Q: What qualities does the superconductor have that contributes to this accelerating of flow?

A: Cycling magnetic pulse.

Q: What creates a cycling magnetic pulse?

A: Matter within gravity vacuum.

Q: How do you create a gravity vacuum?

A: In this case, it is created unintentionally as a byproduct of superconductivity.

Q: You said that a superconductor separates the electrons, thus exciting the flow. What do you mean by separating?

A: From each other.

Q: How is that different from a normal electric flow?

A: Not as widely separated.

Q: Is this separation of electrons a key to this process?

Q: What additional conditions or qualities contribute to the separating of electrons?

A: Ask yourself now, what conditions define a superconductor?

Q: (L) What defines a superconductor? (A) Zero resistance. (V) Is that without gravity? (A) No heat. (L) How does one achieve zero resistance?

A: Artificial construct.

Q: Do you mean that it is an artificial idea, or that the only thing that would have zero resistance would be something that is artificially constructed.

A: Both.

Q: So, there is no actual possibility for a true superconductor with absolutely zero resistance? But that the resistance can be reduced to a very low level.

Q: Does cold necessarily have something to do with superconductivity?

A: What conditions exist in outer space?

Q: Well it is VERY cold... (A) It is almost a vacuum. (L) No gravity. (A) No, there is gravity, but only that. What I think we must ask is what is the relation between superconductivity and gravity. There was something mentioned... what was that about aether?

A: Nonmaterial realm of existence.

Q: (L) In other words, consciousness. Okay, you mentioned a cycling magnetic pulse that was an unintentional byproduct of superconductivity, and something about matter within a gravity vacuum... Could you define a cycling magnetic pulse?

A: Self explanatory.

Q: You said it was derived from matter within a gravity vacuum. Does that mean that superconductivity creates a gravity vacuum?

Q: (A) Where? Within the superconductor or outside?

Q: (A) According to what we know, it also creates an electromagnetic vacuum. Is it correct that there is no magnetic field within the superconductor?

A: We have stated before that these two properties are interwoven.

Q: (L) Electromagnetism and gravity. So, if there is no gravity, there is no electromagnetism. But then where is the magnetic pulse?

A: Pulse exists outside of gravity vacuum, but within superconductor. Picture a tube structure.

Q: Is the superconducting state within the gravity vacuum or within the EM pulse?

A: All inclusive. Normal structure for channeling electron flow within a conductor is a solid "tube," within superconductor, it is a "hollow" tube structure, thus evidence of vacuum.

Q: Does this hollow tube structure have any bearing on what you described as the separating of electrons?

A: It is a manifestation of same.

Q: So, in order to have a superconductor, one ought to have a temperature similar to the temperature in space, as well as possibly a chemical construction that is similar to the ambient properties of space, only greatly condensed, would that be it?

Q: (A) Do they mean there is zero gravity without superconductor? They say a vacuum which means what? No gravity?

Q: (A) No gravity within.

A: Not "no," just far less, and fragmented in nature.

Q: (A) But, on the other hand they say vacuum... (L) But Honey, there is no such thing as a perfect vacuum! (A) Yes. You are right. Okay. (A) I want to understand this 7th density. The protons come from 7th density? Or they are windows to 7th density or... what? (L) You said that protons come from seventh density. In exactly what sense did you mean that?

A: In the ultimate sense.

Q: So, a proton is a little manifestation of the consciousness of God?

Q: Well, that would be what I would understand as the ultimate sense. Correct me please.

A: Too complex.

Q: (L) Okay. (F)Spider! (A) Indeed! A spider! {It seems that at this precise moment, a spider descended from the ceiling on a thread of spider silk.} (L) Teensy weensy spider....(A) It's a spy! (F) Yes, but a second density one. (A) But it has a lot of protons! (F) That's its connection with 7th density. {The spider is rescued and put elsewhere.} (L) Now, back to the questions. Could you just give me a clue on this proton business?

Q: Okay, a proton is matched by an electron... (V) Does 7th density delegate how many protons come down or are available at any given time? (L) I think that would be a question that would take us way beyond where we are now...

Q: (L) Just calm down V. I have a spider web on my hand. Okay. The protons. (V) Aren't protons just smaller bits of energy. (L) A proton is a fermion. (A) Yes. A proton is a fermion. Okay, there is a question with this proton. Is it something eternal, or is it something that decays? If it is seventh density... How long does a proton live?

Q: (A) What do they mean blend? It explodes! Blend with what?

A: Where do protons fit into the atomic chain reaction equation?

Q: (L) What happens to protons in an atomic chain reaction? (A) Okay. I will have to check. I will have to take a look. But what does it have to do with this? (L) Well, if a proton is from 7th density, it is obviously a window. (A) Yes, a window. A very small window. (V) I have to leave. (L) Okay, we will stop for now and come back to the atomic chain reaction after we know how to ask the questions. End of Session

This what came to mind discussing some of these principles. :umm:

Quantum levitation.
http://www.wimp.com/quantumlevitation/

This is what happens when you drop neodymium magnets down a copper pipe.
http://www.wimp.com/magnetspipe/

Anti Gravity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=Hiu4W27EQ_I

Magnetic liquid.
http://www.wimp.com/magneticliquid/

Wow, Thanks C.A. for posting those links to those videos. My mind is blown from the antigravity video. That is amazing. Truly fascinating. I can only imagine what the powers that be have done with this technology, or better yet are currently doing with it. If only our world was not ran by psychopaths! The implications for this technology are endless and yet it will be certainly misused for purposes of destruction by military. I can't help feeling disgusted when I come across something that is truly brilliant but has been covered from the rest of the world by a ruling class of psychopaths damning the masses.

Laura said:

Let's look even closer. When I say that the superfluid is conducting charge in a more efficient manner,
what do I mean? What exactly is happening at the quantum level to lift the atoms that couldn't be lifted
before? Well, I am taking you right inside the superfluid atom, because I think you will be shocked at
what is really happening. It is the opposite of what you think. A superfluid is very cold, but of course
the surroundings of a superfluid are not. So how does the interior differ from the exterior? Outside,
everything is normal. We have heat transfer, which is really charge transfer. Any atoms or molecules
outside the superfluid will be channeling charge in normal ways. They will be conducting charge at
their normal rates, as we have categorized them using things like the Periodic Table. But inside the
superfluid, all or most of the heat has been removed. What does that mean? It means that the atoms or
molecules in the superfluid have been emptied of charge. The charge density has fallen dramatically,
and very few photons are being channeled. In the first instance, this is because the spin of the nucleus
has slowed. Without spin, the nucleus cannot pull in charge at the poles. The charge channels are very
anemic. Since the nucleus isn't pulling charge in at the poles, any charge that arrives at the nuclear
boundary from the normal ambient field won't be conducted through the nucleus. Instead, it will
simply hit the nucleus and bounce off.
You see, the same superfluid that is failing to channel charge through the nucleus can be conducting
ions past the nuclei extremely well. Let us go back down to the quantum level to understand it. Let us
say we apply a current to a superfluid, and we want to see how the superfluid reacts to it. The current
is a directionalized photon field that is carrying a directionalized ion field. Think of the photon field
like a stream and think of the ions as little boats in the stream. Now we let this stream meet our
superfluid. The nuclei aren't channeling the stream, as we know. But because they aren't channeling,
they aren't creating eddies in the external field, either. The charge stream isn't being deflected by all the
nuclear poles. And because the nuclei aren't spinning well, either, we don't have the normal wobbles
and wiggles that we call Brownian motion. Those wobbles are greatly suppressed. The loss of both the
wobbles and eddies gives us a clearer through stream, which means although the nuclei aren't
conducting charge, they are nonetheless letting E/M pass. The moving ions aren't inconvenienced by
charge eddies at the poles of all the nuclei, and they aren't nudged by wobbling molecules, either. So
the ions will pass through the substance with greater ease. A superconductor becomes more transparent
to already moving ions, in other words.
http://milesmathis.com/sl2.pdf

I have been thinking a lot about spider silk since I read this session.
Maybe spider descending from the ceiling during the session was a sign that we need to find a way to use spider silk for our protection and perhaps even our connection to the 7th density. Definitely need to think more about protons and superconductivity in relation to spider silk:)

Scientific information on spider silk is very limited and until today scientists were not successful in creating a material similar to spider web.
Spider silk farming is not popular and I wasn't able to find spider silk for sale anywhere.

However, a memory came to mind when in the beginning of the Fall in Russia where I grew up there was a period called Indian Summer (in Russian it is called Бабье лето, in German Altweibersommer» or «Weibensommer» ). During this time for about 1 or 2 weeks tons of spider silk was floating air. What if this can be collected in the quantities enough to make fabric?
Józef Chełmoński - Indian summer
Józef_Chełmoński_-_Indian_summer_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Also when I was researching about spider silk I found the structure of spider silk to be very interesting:
1 thread of spider silk consists of sericin coating, which has a "hollow tube structure"; this sericin coating covers 2 individual monofilaments called brins. (more details in the pdf file ). It looks like sericin and brin have different structure and composition for different purposes.
.2020-03-11_141231.jpg
1-s2.0-S0013794401001205-gr4.gif

Attachments

• 10.1.1.582.2195.pdf
    520.7 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom