Session 17 August 2003

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Session August 17, 2003

Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Perceval, Atriedes, Johnno, Mr. Scott, Galahad, SM1 & SM2

A: Peer yours! Practice makes perfect!

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Iorhiaea. Knowledge protects!

Q: And where are you transmitting though?

A: Cassiopaea. Long time, eh!?

Q: (L) Okay, who's got questions?

{Discussion: Group is stumped. Comment is made that we have been practicing non-anticipation so long that we didn't know how to ask questions anymore. }

A: Right! But, now you askitipation

Q: (L) When Montalk and Carissa were at our house there were a number of strange remarks made in response to Carissa, things like “Probe” and “reflection” and “projection”. Were you trying in a subtle way to convey something about her or Montalk?

A: Probably.

{group laughter - comment is made that it's been such a long time that the Cs can't remember. More laughter.}

Q: (L) Okay, well, given this recent event with Montalk, can you tell us what it was that you were trying to convey?

A: Well, we will let you do that, learning is fun!

Q: (L) Well, can I ask some questions about it?

A: Of course.

Q: All right you guys ask some questions.

Q: (Perceval) Is Montalk an agent similar to Vincent Bridges?

A: Now, that is an interesting question indeed! Plug in the program and let them pop.

Q: (A) I still want to know who or what is setting or popping these programs?

A: Remember Carissas' story? It points to the source. Aided by 4D influences of course.

Q: (L) Wow, that rhymes! (S) So is Mossad part of that?

A: Mossad is near the apex of the 3D consortium. The lines blur at that level.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So no wonder nobody can figure who... Is this the story of Demeter and Persephone? Are they talking about going to bases underground in the myths of the underworld?

A: No. Mixing up concepts... but good try!

Q: (A) We have to ask about how to behave with this prefect. (L) What is going with the prefect or the persons in Auch?

A: This situation is complex. At the local level there exists little more than trained Bureaucrats, so think of it this way.

Q: (L) Well that doesn't help. (Galahad) Well it does in that it tells us that its not a conscious plot. Its just people who are caught in the local power dynamics.

A: Allow Grichka to guide on this one.

Q: (L) I could cry! The whole situation has been so stressful!

A: Help is on the way!

Q: (Perceval) Seems like the process is that we get ourselves in trouble by doing what we have to do and then help arrives. (Galahad) Is there any potential danger from J___?.

A: Now, that's another one of those interesting questions that carries awareness in the very asking. Eh? Knowledge protects if utilized.

Q: Is this conscious on her part?

A: Mostly she is aware of seeking control of you, though in a "soft" way. If there is resistance, then it is not so soft. Hell and fury and all that, but always behind the back.

Q: (A) Well the question is who was calling J___ and manipulating her etc?

A: It started with MartenJ... but the "conspiracy" is a bit more on the part of the lower level bureaucrats seeking to CYA. (Cover Your Ass)

Q: (Galahad) That's what we were thinking, that these people were finding themselves in a position where they were going to get black marks against them for they way the were handling the investigation. (Johnno) Is Marten blackmailing them?

A: In a sense, yes... (Rest of answer lost in flip over of tape)

Q: (L) So what was Zulu's agenda?

A: You figured that one out.

Q: (Perceval) Yeah he wanted to "cultify" us.

A: All of these many activities stem from the same "urge." Think about Waco and guns. Put that together with Montalk and his guns and you and the charge of "cult."

Q: (L) He could get us killed!

A: Stop and think about the possibility that your work was known in advance and all the preparations were made in advance to make the charge of cult mean what it does today.

{Group nervous laughter and shock at concept.}

Q: (L) Was it done via time travel?

A: Not necessary. "Mass dreams of the future" anyone?

Q: (L) That's a book where people get progressed into the future and see the future. It's kind of like time travel in your head. (Johnno) Is that sort of like remote viewing?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (L) So they can see the future, which has something to do with the Montauk project. And they obviously sought to do something about the future by adjusting the present, in a way.

Q: (Johnno) Do the guys in the Aviary have anything to do with it?

A: You would not believe how many are involved. Many innocently of course.

Q: (L) We're screwed! What caused the black out (in New York area)

A: 4D bleed-through. That's why it was more or less pronounced to be "natural".

{Group comments that this is in fact "natural", so TPTB were not lying, for once.}

Q: (A) Was there a big bang?

A: There are many of them!

Q: (Perceval) How many? (Laughter)

A: Got a few years to take down the number?

Q: (Galahad) What was the year of the Narmer rebellion.

A: 3211 BC

Q: (L) The events that are being described in the "Where Troy Once Stood" book, are they fairly accurate?

A: Yes and No. There are many events presented as one time-wise.

Q: (L) Is it so that, at a certain period, Egypt was in the north of France and also the other countries; did they ever exist as the author describes them with the names he gives them?

A: Around 2200 BC

Q: So that would mean that even the Trojan war story was layered on top of the 1600 BC event. Does that (2200BC) coincide with one of the catastrophes that Baillie talks about?

A: Check it out

Q: (A) Where does background cosmic radiation come from. Does it come from one of the big bangs or many of the big bangs or some completely different source?

A: Dark matter.

Q: (L) I don't think that was one of your options. (A) well, someone on the physics newsgroups was discussing this, so maybe it is a confirmation. (L) Look! It's raining. (After months of extraordinary heat and many deaths, rain was significant.)

{Break to go and check out the rain.}

Q: (A) So we can ask then about this weather breakthrough yesterday, is it a sign of a break through in our own situation?

A: One day there will be sheets of rain.

{group laughter}

Q: (Perceval) Can we expect an ice age any time soon?

A: wait a couple of years and check the thermometer!!!

{group laughter}

Q: (L) Is a couple of years a clue here?

A: Is it? Hmm...

{more laughter}

Q: (L) I suppose we can take that as a yes. (Galahad) We recently pulled together some info on the Maunder Minimum. Are we correct in the direction we are taking on that?

A: We wondered how long it would take you to figure that one out.

Q: Any advice on a direction for Signs of the Times?

A: You are excellent. Be excellent to each other! Good bye.

End of Session

"A: You are excellent. Be excellent to each other! "

they forgot to add "and party on, dudes!!!". A little Bill and Ted humor there, on probably the C's part and definitely on mine ;D

{Discussion: Group is stumped. Comment is made that we have been practicing non-anticipation so long that we didn't know how to ask questions anymore. }

Can any of the presents in that session share how were you practicing non-anticipation? was it in a frame of a groupal activity?. I think it could be helpful to know. If these has been pointed in another thread, please let me know.
Thank you

I hate the cold. Planning on moving to Florida within the next year and for what?.. we have ourselves an ice age coming on. Might as well move to the mountains!

Thanks for sharing!

When I think of sheets of rain, it is like the rain is so heavy that you can't see across the yard. This morning I looked up from reading and saw sheets of rain, gracefully floating by. The rain was not a pouring deluge and the sheets were transparent. Doing a search brought me to this session transcript. The reread was worthwhile. It may give some perspectives to reconsider, hence the post.

**Maunder Minimum**
((According to wikipedia))

The Maunder Minimum, also known as the "prolonged sunspot minimum", is the name used for the period around 1645 to 1715 during which sunspots became exceedingly rare, as was then noted by solar observers.

The Maunder Minimum roughly coincided with the middle part of the Little Ice Age, during which Europe and North America experienced colder than average temperatures. Whether there is a causal relationship, however, is still under evaluation.[13]

Research at the Technical University of Denmark and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem has linked large solar eruptions to changes in the Earth's cloud cover and clouds are known to affect global temperatures.[14] The current best hypothesis for the cause of the Little Ice Age is that it was the result of volcanic action.[15][16] The onset of the Little Ice Age also occurred well before the beginning of the Maunder minimum,[15] and northern-hemisphere temperatures during the Maunder minimum were not significantly different from the previous 80 years,[17] suggesting a decline in solar activity was not the main causal driver of the Little Ice Age.

The correlation between low sunspot activity and cold winters in England has recently been analyzed using the longest existing surface temperature record, the Central England Temperature record.[18] They emphasize that this is a regional and seasonal effect relating to European winters, and not a global effect. A potential explanation of this has been offered by observations by NASA's Solar Radiation and Climate Experiment, which suggest that solar UV output is more variable over the course of the solar cycle than scientists had previously thought.[19] In 2011, an article was published in the Nature Geoscience journal that uses a climate model with stratospheric layers and the SORCE data to tie low solar activity to jet stream behavior and mild winters in some places (southern Europe and Canada/Greenland) and colder winters in others (northern Europe and the United States).[20] In Europe, examples of very cold winters are 1683–84, 1694–95, and the winter of 1708–09.[21]

The term "Little Ice Age" applied to the Maunder minimum is something of a misnomer, as it implies a period of unremitting cold (and on a global scale), which was not the case. For example, the coldest winter in the Central England Temperature record is 1683–1684, but summers during the Maunder minimum were not significantly different from those seen in subsequent years. The drop in global average temperatures in paleoclimate reconstructions at the start of the Little Ice Age was between about 1560 and 1600, whereas the Maunder minimum began almost 50 years later.

Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothschilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?

A: Yes
Maybe one example of the ability of the Rothschilds to "make a mark" on history is the environmentalist movement. Recently I came across an interview with James Lovelock on Youtube, or more precise The James Delingpole Channel, in which Lovelock reflects on the early beginnings of the environmentalist movement. He mentions Victor Rothschild, [son of Charles Rothschild who has later been remembered for the Rothschild List which included 284 areas in the UK he thought would be suitable as Nature reserves.] and claims Victor Rothschild played an important role by introducing the concept of environmentalism in the oil industry and the banking sector.
Nathaniel Mayer Victor Rothschild, 3rd Baron Rothschild, GBE, GM,FRS[1] (31 October 1910 – 20 March 1990) was a senior executive with Royal Dutch Shell and N M Rothschild & Sons, an advisor to the Edward Heath and Margaret Thatcher governments of the UK, as well as a member of the prominent Rothschild family.
His occupation was that of a biologist, so to be interested in the environment was, also considering his fathers work as an entomologist, very fitting.
For a little context from the Wiki, there is about the person being interviewed:
James Ephraim Lovelock
, CH CBE FRS (born 26 July 1919) is an independent scientist, environmentalist, and futurist. He is best known for proposing the Gaia hypothesis, which postulates that the Earth functions as a self-regulating system.[4]

With a PhD in medicine, Lovelock began his career performing cryopreservation experiments on rodents, including successfully thawing frozen specimens. His methods were influential in the theories of cryonics(the cryopreservation of humans). He invented the electron capture detector, and using it, became the first to detect the widespread presence of CFCs in the atmosphere. While designing scientific instruments for NASA, he developed the Gaia hypothesis.

In the 2000s, he proposed a method of climate engineering to restore carbon dioxide-consuming algae. He has been an outspoken member of Environmentalists for Nuclear, citing the effects of carbon dioxide as being more harmful to the environment, and warning of global warming due to the greenhouse effect. He has written several environmental sciencebooks based upon the Gaia hypothesis since the late 1970s.
Below is a transcript from the video. I took out the automatically generated text, went through and made a few corrections, but kept the editing to a minimum.
Q: 04:36 good but let me take you back to 2006 04:40 when you were a mere stripling of 87
A: I can remember that
Q: 87 04:46 and you wrote your your book The Revenge 04:49 of Gaea
A: oh yeah
Q: which was full of doom 04:53 and gloom 04:53 you were very pessimistic about
A: That's right! and it 04:55 sold like hotcakes yeah they loved it
Q: did it 04:57
A: it's the only bestseller I've written 04:59 and do you know like a bloody fool 05:03 we we gave it to a charity because we thought 05:06 that this will never sell this is no 05:08 good, just oh it made a nice gesture well let's 05:11 give the proceeds to a charity 05:13 which we did
Q: what oh well oh well that is fair enough 05:18 what did the charity do
A: oh well 05:22 it just didn't know what to do with it it 05:24 it was full of academics who you don't ask well I sort of grew 05:29 up believing that the academics were clever 05:31 people, sensible balanced and all this. I never 05:35 realized that people who can't do 05:37 anything
Q: yeah no I'm with you I'm with 05:40 I think we should come back to that one 05:41 but isn't it funny that you look at the 05:44 books that have the books on environment 05:46 which is really really sold you think of 05:49 Paul Ehrlich's the the Population Bomb 05:51
A: That's right.
Q: now you think of Rachel Carson's Silent 05:54 Spring the sort of that the in very book 05:57 that launched a thousand other
A: That's right
Q: 05:59 environmentalists and they are all very 06:02 pessimistic there seems to be a sort of 06:04 human appetite for pessimism
A: I think 06:06 you're right there and I've been 06:08 puzzling recently who started the 06:10 environment it isn't easy to find out 06:13 find anybody. Do you know one person 06:15 whose name comes up right at the 06:18 beginning of the environmental movement 06:19 he's in (? other sort of?) world because you'd 06:22 never have thought it and that was Victor Rothschild 06:24
Q: Right
A: I was the sort of PA to 06:29 him way back in nineteen in it fact was my 06:32 very first job on going independent 06:35 in 1964 and he offered me the job in 06:39 1964 and it was what enabled me to go 06:42 independent and it wasn't long before 06:46 the kind of Rachel Carson world began to 06:49 come and the impact on Shell because 06:51 they were into better size and things 06:53 like that 06:54
Q: Victor Rothschild he was he was like 06:57 a man of many parts wasn't he, he 06:59 was a spook he was a
A: Scientist as far as 07:03
Q: Right so so what did he do then to 07:07 launch the environmental movement
A: well 07:09 he he didn't sort of launched it 07:12 publicly or in a book or anything like 07:14 that but he started the movement amongst 07:1 his colleagues in the oil industry and 07:20 banking and all the rest of it talking about the subject as if 07:25 it was a respectable subject and that is 07:28 important in a launch is 07:31 getting it in the news in a way because 07:33 the elite really is much more powerful 07:35 than we think
Q: I think we have many many 07:38 share I can I can I can see that we've 07:40 got many shared interests but before I allow you 07:43 to digress any further on that 07:45 particular down that particular alley I 07:47 just wanted to so 2006 you're writing 07:51 this book which says that by 2040 pretty 07:54 much
A: That's right
Q: the the Sahara was going to have 07:56 grown to a terrible level and and Europe 07:59 is not going to be able to feed itself 08:00 we're all going to be
A: It is full of doom
Q: 08:03 full of doom 08:05 and you probably must have thought this 08:07 is where I am now I'm in my late 08:10 eighties I'm not going to change my mind 08:12 again
A: no no no I don't think that 08:15
Q: You don't think okay right but but the book 08:17 the book was selling like
A: (?you've got ?) I have never been a sort of person 08:23 in the late eighties and certainly not now (He is laughing - He is in his late 90'ies at the time of the interview - The old man has humour and is a few steps ahead.)
Q: okay so so 08:28 so the book was selling like hotcakes 08:30 and you were you were the poster child I 08:34 remember that period
A: is on the tube 08:37 (?) made posters
Q: you were, and and the 08:39 environmentalists must have loved you 08:41 they must have thought yes he's our man 08:43 he's confirming all our worst suspicions
A: not 08:46 bit of it
Q: no not even them 08:49
A: They were very suspicious they knew I was probably 08:50 going
Q: Oh did they?
A: mmm
Q: even then
A: well yes 08:55 because we went on a very hot day in 08:57 London in fact you was a day almost 08:59 brought to sell my bloody book to the 09:03 BBC when there was a whole afternoon was 09:07 it or a whole day spent in interviews 09:09 and there was everybody that was in the 09:13 kind of climate and environmental 09:15 movement there and they were asking some 09:18 pretty nasty questions on the whole they 09:20 were not friendly as a group
Q: that's that's odd 09:23 because I I would have thought that you 09:26 were confirming all there worst 09:27 suspicions I mean you were interviewed 09:30 in the independent the independent must 09:31 have must have must have felt that you 09:33 were very much of their person
A: No, I think 09:34 that was mainly Mike McCarthy do you know 09:37 him?
Q: I know the byline, yes
A: yes and he came 09:41 to see me and the whole the story built 09:44 up very fast and this was long before 09:47 the book was published in fact the 09:50 publishers penguin didn't like me 09:52 interviewing the environment. They wanted 09:54 the interviews to be in order and they 09:56 controlling them but nevertheless Mike 09:59 McCarthy got so excited that he sold his 10:02 editor the whole thing and they put it 10:03 they put it on the front page of the 10:05 newspaper as a sort of major thing like at the 10:09 very beginning I mean that was a coup if ever there was one 10:11
Q: So I mean, how many did the book so 10:14
A: I've forgotten, but it's a bestseller, lots 10:17
Q: okay
A: it sold more books 10:21 on the environment than any other book 10:23 except the Eden Project
Q: really okay 10:27 right and that didn't really count 10:30 because they kind of handed them out as 10:32 part of the visit
Q: right and so yours was 10:34 the real genuine bestseller

Back
Top Bottom