Session 17 July 2022

Q: (Nathan) Will Dmitry Medvedev be the next Russian President?

A: Most likely.

Thank you, @Nathan, for asking this question. I first heard about this option from Svetlana Dragan's forecast.
Here she simply says that Putin will face the issue of a successor (even though elections are not until 2024!)^

By 07/15 there will be negotiations. Russia may seek peaceful solutions and there may be good results in the first phase of these negotiations. But this will still only be the first part of the solution and not the final one. It will be revised later. In the meantime, on July 22. Putin will have some very important events going on and it could very well be that the topic of the successor and the person important to him will be very relevant.

And in one of her video speeches she said that the successor could be someone who has already been president. And the first person to think of is Dmitry Medvedev. He's a liberal who, just after the events in Ukraine began this year, repainted himself as a patriot, started himself a Telegram channel and writes fierce anti-globalisation posts. But at the same time, most people don't believe in the sincerity of Medvedev's thoughts, according to Telegram polls.

I mentioned a dream I had two nights ago in the Ice Age thread:

... and Mr. Cyan pointed to this article:

... where we find the following remark:

That, of course, made me think of the C's answer in this session that Trump's chances of winning in 2024 are remote.

I guess we'll see.

I'm thinking that by Nov. 2024, there will be a serious enough crisis of some sort that elections will be "suspended".

According to David Dubyne (Adapt 2030), the outer gas giant planets are to form a square with Earth between that gravitational pull and the sun's in October 2024.

I know Laura had a interview with him years ago, not sure how you feel about him now, but I thought it was interesting in light of our elections are supposed to be held that same November, and he also ties this configuration in to not having been seen since 79 AD.

I believe he mentions it in this video, he mentions it in a lot of his recent ones but I can't seem to find the exact one I was thinking of, I think it was a few years old already coming out back closer to 2020.

He speaks a lot lately about global mud-floods, the lost civilization of Tartaria and all of that which may or may not be a piece of the puzzle - he makes a lot of assumptions on those trains of thought, so none of that is really what I want to call attention to, just specifically the alignment of the planets and how that may affect the gravity, weather, and other chaos present here on the Big Blue Marble.

For posterity sake, I personally think David is pretty good at finding data, but really bad at interpreting certain pieces of that data. So I don't follow his conclusions on the more esoteric stuff, but things like planet alignments anyone can find with software, and he seems to have decently solid data concerning global food shortages and prices, as well as other more down-to-earth topics. I say "seems" because I certainly don't have the skills to corroborate that data, other than my lying eyes which tell me "yep, things are getting pretty expensive."

Wow Channa, it really is a big step for you but, as you say, you are moving closer to those you love. In these unsettled times having a close and familiar network around you will certainly lower stress levels and provide human warmth and comfort.

Wishing you every happiness in your huge step forward.
Thank you for the encouragement because I need it.
I always thought I should keep my house in case my son and his family had to come back in a hurry.
And now I'm doing the opposite, due to three big "unforeseen" events.
I had the opportunity to sell my entire stained glass workshop (even if I have to start over somewhere else, if I still want to).
I no longer have the opportunity to see my friend and homeopathic doctor with whom I could talk about the Cassiopaeans and he about the Pleadians, which was the same thing.
And the fatal blow was the intrusion of a guy in my house, in the middle of the night.
We don't know how he got in or how long he had been there!!!
I had the fright of my life but also a cold and huge anger and I yelled, screamed at him and ordered him to come down and get the hell out!!!
The next day I put my house up for sale!!!
So, I'm going to be without a home because I have to wait for the sale of my house to be able to settle somewhere else...
That's why I wrote "I feel like I'm floating in the void for the moment".
I feel like I'm letting go of everything, a big jump into the unknown.
But I have the love of my son and his family, the main thing.
And the Universe will surely help me make a good landing somewhere.
It's time to make this decision, considering everything that's going on and Laura's latest dream...

Thanks to all of you and take care of yourselves
Channa

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Q: (Ze Germanz) Had Stalin had any mental disturbances that resulted in reduced empathy?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I think Lobaczewski discusses that in Ponerology.

It is good at last I can clearly define how to relate to him according, to Lobaczewski he is a characteropathy, and I was not allowed to rest the theory of innocently slandered demonized Stalin. But of course this does not invalidate his extreme effectiveness associated with a lack of empathy. Although he had objectively good moments, such as the introduction of the subject of logic and neoclassical architecture in schools, rather than the dull gray human anthills that were built after his death.
(Nathan) Was Ivan the Third poisoned?

And in this context we can talk about another controversial figure in Russian history - the grandson of Ivan III - Ivan IV the Terrible. I have long held the position that his sick paranoia was 1) justified 2) related to toxic poisoning. Both the first and the second are related to the fact that in the remains of his mother, wife, son were found huge amounts of mercury my theory is that he really has a mental disorder and these disorders are associated with toxic metals

Thank you for this highly interesting and versatile session! :flowers:

And in one of her video speeches she said that the successor could be someone who has already been president. And the first person to think of is Dmitry Medvedev. He's a liberal who, just after the events in Ukraine began this year, repainted himself as a patriot, started himself a Telegram channel and writes fierce anti-globalisation posts. But at the same time, most people don't believe in the sincerity of Medvedev's thoughts, according to Telegram polls.

I have a confession to make. I was sure that the C's answered "unlikely".😅 It was very surprising to see the "most likely" when the session was shared. Guess my brain was so resistant to the idea of Medvedev being in the "most likely" category, that the answer somehow morphed into "unlikely", even if I made sure to follow the letters when they were spelled out, and can swear that I heard and typed "unlikely". 🙈

Oh well, lesson learned. Guess it's just another example that we need to be careful and question our thinking when we are faced with information we don't want to be true. :-P

And yes, Medvedev is being disliked by most Russians, and his recent "patriotic" declarations seem over the top and not genuine.

After I read the "most likely" answer, I decided to ask my friend with whom we have conversations on political topics. I told her that there is an information that Medvedev will be president again after Putin. And asked for her opinion. She said that Medvedev is a moron :lol:, and that the only way it is going to work is if he will be only a "talking head", and that Putin's people will be controlling him and running things from behind. Sounds right to me.

Very pity if this is what Russia will have after Putin. But acceptable if there are no other alternatives.

What I found interesting (and confusing) about the answer in the session was that the 'dark ages' as we understand them were ushered in by the 536 event, and that was the event to which I was referring in the question. Note that I was asked for "years ago" rather than an AD date, because we suspect that a few centuries have been added to the timeline, and if we had the "years ago" date for Caesar's birth, then having he "years ago" date for the dark ages would give us an idea of how long after his birth the dark ages, including the "fall of Rome" occurred. So are we talking about two separate 'dark ages' here?
What puzzles me is that the 12th century is not exactly know for having experienced an extended dark age, unless one considers the crusades as the start of a dark period, which makes the C's remark about 1100 AD confusing when taken at face value.

If you take 1100 as "years ago" from the date of the session (2016), you get the year 916. No comets were observed then according to historical accounts but there is a significant volcanic eruption that took place some 20 years later in 939, described as the largest effusive eruption in recent history which is attributed to Eldgjá in Iceland. A comet was also seen in Italy and France that year according to Pingré:

At that time, says a contemporary Author, the Sun suffered a great eclipse, which frightened everyone; it arrived on Friday, at the third hour of the day (thus on July 19, 939; it was in Paris of more than ten fingers, much stronger in Italy). Moreover, a Comet of surprising size was seen in Italy for eight continuous nights; it threw rays of an extraordinary length.
The Arctic temperature reconstruction shows a very large drop in temperature too, the largest on record for the Arctic actually:

image4.png
The drop is generally associated with the eruption and is less marked in the European record but still significant, and the comet would have likely contributed to it as well.

It's possible the C's are referring to the 939 event as the date falls within the commonly accepted timeframe of the Dark Ages spanning the years 500-1000 AD and would suggest a fall back into a dark age after a period of rebirth in the 8th-9th centuries with the Carolingian Renaissance, although it then begs the question of why they would have said 'AD' and not 'years ago'. Either way, a lot was happening at the time.

Thank you all for this new session – as well as all the forum for giving me so many things to read, digest, and learn from.

I’m still very new at absorbing all of the information, but I’ve been researching many of the very things that are discussed here (and in L’s amazing books) for many decades. I haven’t contributed at all here yet but I’m trying to gather my thoughts as I continue to read the forums and the books I am currently ingesting. I'm hoping not to have to give my life savings to the 'swear jar'. :whistle: Once again, thank you all for ALL you do! :hug2:

Thank you to the ladies at the board, the C's and everyone for the new session.
Does this refer to a type of metaphorical grounding or literal grounding?
It is literal grounding, but using intention and visualization, not mechanical devices. Energy follows thought, as a teacher of mine years ago said often. In my experience our bodies are all connected with the earth, made from the biosphere of the earth. We also have a field of energy around us and through us. The more aware become of them and apply focus and attention, the stronger our connection becomes and the more we can access and "hold" "cosmic energy", reiki. I often hold the intention of tuning the receivership of the protein antennas in my body when I meditate. Sending energy to the center of the earth and also feeling it come up and support my body is my first step. it has also stood me in good stead when I was in therapy working through trauma issues, kind of like those bottom half sand-filled inflatables at the beach where you try to knock it over and it always comes back to center! Hit me with your best punch, but I'll always come back to my center when I am grounded. Also when I connect with feelings of goodness and balance, which I still find overwhelming to be with sometimes and embrace, grounding helps with them as well.

Since Zar is the electrician he can explain more fully how a stronger grounding allows for more current to flow? I think of it in terms of being conduits and/or transducers of cosmic energy and being "grounded" energy-wise and in the present increases our capacity in that regard.

Also when out in nature (against a tree trunk for me, for example), it happens naturally. I was walking on the beach barefoot in San Francisco many years ago and could literally feel the pulling of the earth energy all the way from my calves to the bottoms of my feet, like roots of a tree going into the earth.
FWIW.

Don't worry about it. Stop comparing your level of thinking with that of others. Get rid of all false expectations and if the doubt overwhelms you between doing and not doing, just take the risk and do it. If there is a lack of knowledge you will be provided with it, if you are your own blockage you will be guided and it will be up to you to accept it and work or give up.

Sometimes the most insignificant contribution that you create can make others see what you don't and contribute something valuable from what you share and work on. We see it happen in the various ways in which a member in that situation may well have an attitude that is not favorable or receptive enough for their advancement.

My suggestion is not to feel "dumb/ashamed" or worse for believing you have nothing to contribute as opposed to others who are more advanced, don't shut down that flow by those programs that stifle your participation in the forum.
Thank you so much for your replay, i really appreciate the message, as beings of 3d density, learning from our mistakes and suffering is what makes us grow so far, may knowledge and truth always be our eternal companion my friends :)

It is good at last I can clearly define how to relate to him according, to Lobaczewski he is a characteropathy, and I was not allowed to rest the theory of innocently slandered demonized Stalin. But of course this does not invalidate his extreme effectiveness associated with a lack of empathy. Although he had objectively good moments, such as the introduction of the subject of logic and neoclassical architecture in schools, rather than the dull gray human anthills that were built after his death.
It's easy to go into black-or-white thinking mode when it comes to political personalities. With the big ones (Stalin, Hitler, Mao), you tend to get people thinking they were either the devil himself, or misunderstood and maligned geniuses. Both are ridiculous caricatures. At least with Stalin and Mao, who seem to have had similar personality types (Hitler was a smorgasbord of pathologies), it's good to remember that frontal characteropathy is not psychopathy. In modern, western terms, it's probably got the most in common with antisocial and borderline personality, i.e., some frontal dysfunction, but emotional in nature, not unemotional like with psychopathy and schizoidia.

Characteropaths (brain damage) and sociopaths (trauma) are more 'normal' than psychopaths. They still have an emotional nature, it's just messed up. Stalin was a hooligan, and if you were his enemy (real or perceived), he had no pity, but he could at least relate to normal people in a way a psychopath can't. That doesn't mean he wasn't a butcher, just a butcher of a different sort.
And in this context we can talk about another controversial figure in Russian history - the grandson of Ivan III - Ivan IV the Terrible. I have long held the position that his sick paranoia was 1) justified 2) related to toxic poisoning. Both the first and the second are related to the fact that in the remains of his mother, wife, son were found huge amounts of mercury my theory is that he really has a mental disorder and these disorders are associated with toxic metals
That's the thing about political paranoia: it's always justified, either because the paranoid identified a real threat, or because they created it through their own paranoia (self-fulfilling prophecy tends to be the tragedy of the paranoid).

Thank you to the ladies at the board, the C's and everyone for the new session.

It is literal grounding, but using intention and visualization, not mechanical devices. Energy follows thought, as a teacher of mine years ago said often. In my experience our bodies are all connected with the earth, made from the biosphere of the earth. We also have a field of energy around us and through us. The more aware become of them and apply focus and attention, the stronger our connection becomes and the more we can access and "hold" "cosmic energy", reiki. I often hold the intention of tuning the receivership of the protein antennas in my body when I meditate. Sending energy to the center of the earth and also feeling it come up and support my body is my first step. it has also stood me in good stead when I was in therapy working through trauma issues, kind of like those bottom half sand-filled inflatables at the beach where you try to knock it over and it always comes back to center! Hit me with your best punch, but I'll always come back to my center when I am grounded. Also when I connect with feelings of goodness and balance, which I still find overwhelming to be with sometimes and embrace, grounding helps with them as well.

Since Zar is the electrician he can explain more fully how a stronger grounding allows for more current to flow? I think of it in terms of being conduits and/or transducers of cosmic energy and being "grounded" energy-wise and in the present increases our capacity in that regard.

Also when out in nature (against a tree trunk for me, for example), it happens naturally. I was walking on the beach barefoot in San Francisco many years ago and could literally feel the pulling of the earth energy all the way from my calves to the bottoms of my feet, like roots of a tree going into the earth.
FWIW.

Incredible information, thank you @Bluefyre! This brings more awareness to the idea that we are cosmic receivers for the Wave that's already here.

This reminds me of one of the sessions where the Cs said something along the lines of "will you have enough energy to change?". Being able to handle all of the influx of energy from the universe as we purify ourselves through the Work, grounding I think plays an essential role in this.

What a pleasant surprise! Many thanks for the new session!

Regarding elections :
Q: (Joe) Does that mean there won't be a presidential election in 2024?
A: Not exactly. Wait and see!

Maybe a change which is coming will make people realize this system of elections is obsolete, and some new form of "voting" will take place, who knows..

Back
Top Bottom