Session 18 January 2003

It is Interesting that many members are having the same case with the street lights...

Bobby said:
I've always wondering about street lights and lamps and how we interact with them. Sometimes me and a friend or two would be out and about walking, usually at school or around the neighborhood. We used to notice them going out at our approach or just as we got right by them, then they would click back on after a bit of distance was made. It was only certain ones, not a whole bunch. Cant remember it was only specific ones or if it varied/rotated. We figured there was some kind of interaction taking place between us and them, like a psychic or energetic field disturbance. Never really quite understood it, but thought it was kinda cool and odd though, hehe.

Same. I've worked night jobs for years, so street lights are always around. When I'd walk by they'd usually behave strangely, either turning off or on, blinking, buzzing. It was downright strange, and I noticed it most of the time. I eventually concluded it was me, but how it worked I know not.

At the end of the transcript the Cs mention a 'big miscalculation' and being revealed, a la the wizard of Oz. I look at the whole Ukraine picture today and wonder if the process is speeding up. The united western front, despite it's unpopularity, and the brutal acts endorsed by the western states if totally contrary to the values they claim to endorse. It seems that in a number of places people are starting to look beyond the words and at the actions, at a political level.

Of course, a 'big miscalculation' will probably be much bigger than this, but it made me consider it. Things are picking up, in a fiery tempest kind of way.

Back
Top Bottom