Session 18 March 1995

Laura said:
Just imagine future archaeologists digging up our civilization and noting that the object of worship was a dead man on a stick. How barbaric is that?

hope that some catlike "archaeologists" will not have such a karma to dig in the dust in search for answers. :) as for the dogs I'm not sure... :)))

Q: (L) Does this mean that this was a "Flight 19" of a parallel reality that went through a window into our reality?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Was this part of or connected to the loss of our "Flight 19?" Did we exchange realities here?

A: It is the thought patterns that effect the reality, when that window is opened, all thought can become physical reality, though only temporarily.

Q: (L) Does this mean that the divers' and searchers' thoughts about this became reality?

A: And all others.

Q: (T) All others involved in the search?

A: All others on the planet.

Q: (T) Even those that did not believe that the searchers were going to find them?

A: Yes. Researchers found what they expected to find, but when others heard the news, other things started to happen according to which thought patterns dominated.

Bermuda triangle and Flight 19, as of today - can our thought's, bring the Flight back threw the 'window'? And bring them back to what 'time'? It's implied that they can come back at time of disappearance but would that change the events of today? Ahhh - time warping is such a brain freeze. And - if human thought form's can create/dissolve our '3D Earthly Reality' - then shouldn't we be working to tell human's that so we can move to an earth that is not driven/based on fear?

(F) I read something last night that said a scientist had been working at one of the bases, or he was a tech working at a super-secret complex somewhere, and he was working on something in some underground room and the elevator door opened and he saw, standing there, right before his eyes, a Lizard Being. He said that the elevator must have been malfunctioning because it wasn't supposed to stop at that level, and he wasn't supposed to see it.

But did he got in the elevator? If that happened to me I take the stairs.

Many interesting things where shared in this session. Thanks for bringing it up.

Q: (L) What happened to the infamous Flight 19? (T) They went to Philadelphia.

A: They are still trying to get their bearings.

Q: (L) Ooooh! (J) Oh! My God! Oh, how horrible! They are still out there trying to get back. (T) They are in a parallel reality... (L) Where time doesn't exist... (T) They are in a reality that holds them in frozen space/time over the ocean, am I getting this right?

A: In their thought reference, like being "lost souls."

Q: (L) Oooh, bummer! Does this mean that they are "stuck" in time? (J) You got it!

A: Bingo!

Thanks for sharing.

So the Flight 19 is like on pause mode, and we are in time loop, like gif image, but with corrections each time.
So 4d STS looks at use like through video redactor, so to say.
And all of this are happening at the same time, so confusing.

Back
Top Bottom