Session 18 September 2021

As always: Many thanks for sharing the session so fast.

The next weeks/months will be interesting indeed.

Q: (Pierre) And this tension I think is this divide between those kinds of souls and the other ones. The chasm is widening because I think the vaccine reinforces this way of wishfully thinking.

(Joe) Just believing a lie does that.

(L) There are other ways, I mean... People who think that resisting the vaccine to the death is the only way to go, for example.

(Andromeda) That's not the only way to resist.

(L) And becoming wild radicals is not a good idea. Well, certainly there are people who are suited to being radical and doing things that may end up being violent or something. That's not our way. I think that for us, it's not the right way. So, I dunno... Just a lot to think about. How do different souls fit into different categories on both sides of the equation: pro-vaccine AND anti-vaccine? Alright, any further questions on that?
That's a good reminder because it is always much too easy to just think in black and white.

(Joe) Is Michelle Obama a man? [laughter]

A: No

Q: (L) Oh rats! I was SO sure! I was so sure she was! [laughter] Michael Obama. Next question? Anybody brave enough?

Well, finally that one got solved :-).

Regarding history and what goes on now it is flabbergasting how many times history was twisted and faked to create certain outputs. And especially right now they build a dam of lies that is about to break and many people will suffer.

Thanks for the new session. I've also felt the same inner tension for some time.

Well, this session hit me very hard because my parents forced me to get vaccinate against my free will, even though I didn't want to, I was forced to get vaccinated and now seeing the possible consequences of the vaccine really depresses me.
The depression is certainly understandable.
The C's did say the following in a previous session:
Q: (Gaby) Will the group members that will be or have been vaccinated with this technology, can they do something else to protect themselves?

A: Your program is good if combined with knowledge and awareness. Knowledge itself changes DNA.

Q: (Joe) So if the ultimate reason for this technology being used in 12% of the vaccines is to influence people at some point in the future, it's only people who would be inclined to act in that way anyway who would be susceptible to it. It won't work in people who aren't of that nature.

A: Yes
Knowing you are not powerless is always useful. Depression is generally about (perceived or real) powerlessness.
So take back ownership of your destiny. Perhaps ask what you can do to help yourself based on the knowledge available here, and then act on it?

Thank you for sharing this incredible session, it kept me awake half the night just thinking about it.
Gloria
A: Gloriaea in excelsis!
Oh, that was wonderful. There is a Wiki about these words in connection with Deo.
"Gloria in excelsis Deo" (Latin for "Glory to God in the highest") is a Christian hymn known also as the Greater Doxology (as distinguished from the "Minor Doxology" or Gloria Patri) and the Angelic Hymn[1][2]/Hymn of the Angels.[3] The name is often abbreviated to Gloria in Excelsis or simply Gloria. The hymn begins with the words that the angels sang when announcing the birth of Christ to shepherds in Luke 2:14 (in Latin). Other verses were added very early, forming a doxology.[4]
An article by David Flusser links the text of the verse in Luke with ancient Jewish liturgy.[5]
The theme has been used in classical church music:, what I remember the words for.
Here are versions by:
Vivaldi, GLORIA IN EXCELSIS DEO. Antonio Vivaldi. Director:
Bach - Gloria in excelsis Deo BWV 191 - Van Veldhoven | Netherlands Bach Society
Handel: 'Gloria in Excelsis Deo'
It is majestic music.

When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful.

(L) Most people simply can't handle the stress or pressure, and they make whatever rationalizations they need to themselves to give up or change their course or to justify whatever... Anything to get rid of their stress, any kind of feeling bad.

(Joe) Is getting vaccinated one way that people are alleviating that stress?

A: Indeed.

I was about to comment, but there is no need to, as it was quite clear in the session. Even so, I make the quotation. In these two weeks, let's say that I have had what seems to me to be certain tests of will. Looking for a job, trying to bring life to its maximum realization... only to understand that this is only within the parameters of the system. THEIR system. If you get that job please get vaccinated! says my mother. Going on the bus to one of the interviews I see through the window a homless man holding a sign. His name was the same as mine and the sign said: My name is ____ I have three children and I am unemployed (I don't have children and I am not married, but I was curious about the message on the sign, in the direction of the interview).

Everywhere you go or see, pressure everywhere, and at the same time the universe giving subtle signals. Also witnessing not only the rationalizations of those closest to you, but their craziest contradictions, their biases. That your parents can watch for an hour a youtube video talking about aliens, anunnakis and other conspiracies but not question the pandemic and vaccines, when the latter is closer to earth and more tangible.

All of them have already been vaccinated. My parents, my siblings. Except me. And a week ago my conscience finally let me know. They are dead in life. There is an illusion, an appearance that they seem to understand things... but as the parable says, they have no root.

I wonder if having a root is synonymous with a fully crystallized / developed soul?

(Gaby) Is there any reason why they have this deadline of the 15th of October to get everyone vaccinated? Is there a reason?

A: Changes are coming and they know it.

Birthday No. 38 is going to be very interesting. (October 12) yay!

It looks like the coming 6-9 months are going to be even more crazy.
That's my take from the session, too. Besides the fact that, thanks to Laura and the Cs information, we knew bad stuff was definitely coming all along, but as the scamdemic/plandemic has progressed, the question was when is the bubble gonna burst? How long with so many (although 12% seems incredibly small) bringing truth and facts out into the open (McCullough, Ardis, FLDs, etc.) along with even the officials that were onboard from the beginning (FDA resigned/against boosters) and this:
"World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former Vice President Professor Christian Perronne yesterday said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness. Perronne specializes in tropical pathologies and emerging infectious diseases. He was Chairman of the Specialized Committee on Communicable Diseases of the High Council of Public Health.

Confirming the rapidly deteriorating situation in Israel and the UK, the infectious disease expert stated: "Vaccinated people should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society."

He went on to say: "Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others. It's proven in Israel now - I'm in contact with many physicians in Israel - they're having big problems, severe cases in the hospitals are among vaccinated people, and in UK also, you have the larger vaccination program and also there are problems."
So, the SHTF appears to be in motion. The larger and larger numbers of vaxxed becoming Covid ill (ADE) and dying is going to become too big to continue to hide. Will the PTB move to bring in the aliens to deflect from the exposure of their deceit? And, as we know, this suppression of truth plus the inner rage of an oppressed population that has been subjected to mask/vax mandates/lockdowns and increasingly draconian measures can and will result in tumultuous/catastrophic earth changes. I can't even imagine the rage that will be unleashed and how that will physically manifest. And let's not forget about an economic collapse that may also be on the cusp of occurring - China/Evergrande may be the trigger.

As for relieving the stress of it all, my posting on the forum does a lot. That and composing emails that I ultimately decide against sending. Pointless to flog dead horses or preach to the choir as the case may be. But it really lets me vent in a very responsible way.

Thanks to Laura and all involved for keeping us apprised as to what is on the horizon. To think the past year will prove to be the calm before the real storm . . .

Thanks for the new session. I've also felt the same inner tension for some time.

The depression is certainly understandable.
The C's did say the following in a previous session:

Knowing you are not powerless is always useful. Depression is generally about (perceived or real) powerlessness.
So take back ownership of your destiny. Perhaps ask what you can do to help yourself based on the knowledge available here, and then act on it?
Thank you very much for your words and advice, they really help me through all this turmoil, I have been in the forum for some time and all the teachings of the C's, Laura and her group have helped me a lot.

I am very grateful and thank you for all these teachings and all the suport getting here 💖

Also This message from the session also comforts me a bit

(Artemis) Are there some kind of ignorant innocent people who can be spared this if they're forced to get the vaccine? Can they be protected in some way just simply by their soul essence?

A: Yes

Back
Top Bottom