Session 18 September 2021

Thank you for another informative session! There are many interesting observations and ominous remarks but the one that stood out the most for me was the following:

(Joe) A year and a half ago, they gave a time frame of about 2 years for some kind of a REAL pandemic or viral outbreak. There's a lot of evidence that the mRNA vaccinations especially are actually suppressing people's immune systems. Is the C's time frame still correct? Those who are weakened would be very vulnerable to a real virus. Are we still on track maybe next spring for that kind of thing?

A: Close enough. Things are soon to get more dramatic. Be glad of the period of relatively controlled mayhem.

The scary part about the C's comment relatively controlled mayhem IMO is that whatever may come next and whenever it may happen, it will likely be outside of the elite's control even if they are aware of what's coming. And by control, or lack thereof, it may not just be about the event itself but also the reaction of the population and all that it entails. Let's hope that the information shared on the Health Protocol thread and about prepping in general will help navigate the upcoming turmoil.

Regarding the timing of Caesar and the Roman Empire, here's the time difference that was given in a previous session:

Session 12 July 2014

(Pierre) Maybe you can ask this question. Caesar was born roughly 2,114 years ago according to our official calendars. In reality, how many years ago was Caesar born?

A: 1635. {Difference of 479 years}
If we take the figure given by the C's and subtract the year of the session (2014), Julius Caesar would have been born around 379 AD, meaning that his death would have been circa 435 AD. This places his death about 101 calendar years before the 536 AD event recorded in ice cores and tree rings.

This brings to mind a session - I can't now remember which but I think it was post the air burst over Chelyabinsk Oblast, 2011, where the C's said something like there had been a cosmic warning, then there will be a long period of seeming silence, then BLAM! Something like that! Well I think we're not far off coming to the end of that period of seeming silence now. Hold on to your hats (but don't perhaps over count on the exact date). It will be when it will be. The readiness is all.
I think you may be referring to an earlier session about the end of times and the passage of the brown dwarf close to the Sun bringing with it the comet cluster.

Session 3 August 1996

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.

A: No, you elucidate, please!

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."

A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?

Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?

A: No.

Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?

A: Yes, but that is not correct.

Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...

Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

Q: (L) Is the wave the energy from this brown star?

Q: (L) The Wave is the Wave. (T) So, the dark star is going to come through the Oort cloud, and it doesn't have to get too close. Any star that gets that close is TOO close. Its gravity will propel these comets in our direction. And, on top of that, they are being propelled by the Wave from behind, so they are being both pulled and pushed.

Q: (L) Are they being "kicked" and then they get on the wave that is already on the move?

A: Yes. This time. You have had the comet cluster before in antiquity, but the wave was last here aeons ago.

Even Jordan Peterson got vaccinated, somehow failing to see through the lies behind the official narrative. Laura's article about transmarginal inhibition comes to mind. I guess despite his superior intellect the struggles of the recent years have taken their toll on him. I do hope that he will be one of the people whose being and overall makeup will enable them to "be spared".
Me too I hope he and all those who have a kind and gentle soul will be spared.

I also noticed that some people started looking into alternative media sources after being jabbed and are since much more critical toward this whole mess.

Thanks for the new session

I believe that the times are approaching that we will not be able to communicate in this way. More when banking systems and Internet services collapse.

The thing about the parable reminded me of this:

9 years ago I started a group of about ten people to whom I would send the translations of the sessions and comments and related articles. Over time the group was reduced for various reasons. Some flatly told me that they no longer wanted to receive the emails, others gave me silly reasons such as that they had lost their email passwords or that they were being watched at their work, but come on, they never told me "better send it to this address", others don"t speak to me anymore and / or I never received a comment, it was like speaking to a wall. The same happened with FB contacts, many of them -and even family members- have blocked me or "not to see publications" ... this was accentuated with the arrival of the covid.

Anyway.

YES, It seems that, it is showtime!

By the way Evergrande fell into a default situation that is affecting its largest bondholder, BLACKROCK, could be the chinese Lehman moment, a PERFECT STORM.

Q: (Pierre) In a previous session you mentioned about 470 years added between us and Julius Caesar. If it matches, it means these 470 years were added before 536 AD?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) It means Caesar died about 70 years before this 536 event?

A: Yes
I was a little puzzled how you arrived at 70 years after the event, when I read it. If 470 years are subtracted from 536 even if they might not be those exact years that were subtracted, then we arrive at 66AD. Caesar died in -44 BC, which to me would mean he died 110 years before the 536 AD event. What am I missing?

Thank you for the session. Too tired to grasp everything. But I have a question, does this mean I was right when I posted few years ago that 476 is not the end of West Roman Empire but a key to get the years correctly, and that our Lord died in 451 AD, and there were no Huns there yet? Because no one read my post back then because I usually write stupid stuff:-[. Good Night 😘

Thank you once again to all the team for this session with the Cassiopeans 😘 . It's been over a year that they tell us to hold on tight and in fact to expect the worst as well as the best, it's a bit like watching a storm coming at you from afar with a shelter nearby to protect you when the time comes !
Carelessness or optimism, I feel calmer than I thought I would.
Let's be strong, let's stay positive, I'm sure we have the great chance to live this crazy and revolutionary time.
Take care of yourselves

I was a little puzzled how you arrived at 70 years after the event, when I read it. If 470 years are subtracted from 536 even if they might not be those exact years that were subtracted, then we arrive at 66AD. Caesar died in -44 BC, which to me would mean he died 110 years before the 536 AD event. What am I missing?
I don't think you're missing anything. 100 years or so after Caesar's death, Western Europe was obliterated by major cometary impact(s) and the ensuing Plague of Justinian, which lasted until 750 AD. It took a few centuries to recover, hence the number of "invasions" that were merely pockets of survivors moving to empty land. It also means that Paul said a prophetic truth when he announced that the end of the world is nigh:

1 Cor 7: 29-31 (NRSVCE) :
I mean, brothers and sisters, the appointed time has grown short; from now on, let even those who have wives be as though they had none, and those who mourn as though they were not mourning, and those who rejoice as though they were not rejoicing, and those who buy as though they had no possessions, and those who deal with the world as though they had no dealings with it. For the present form of this world is passing away.

How long with so many (although 12% seems incredibly small) bringing truth and facts out into the open (McCullough, Ardis, FLDs, etc.)

Well, that's about 800 million people worldwide, which is actually quite a few of us. Were we all gathered together in one country, we'd be the third largest population on the planet.

When you consider that of the remainder, probably 83% at least are just completely blind, and 5% at max are acting in full knowledge that it's all lies (and it could well be less than that....) ... and that half the population are OPs/NPCs who never had the ability to perceive reality in the first place ... well it's not so bad as all that.

In any case 12% about matches my personal experience, just from talking to people.

Thank you for the session guys!

Can anyone explain what did Joe mean linking Hitler with vaccines? And what Laura never thought about?
4D through Hitler was trying to create a race matching the needed frequency for the invasion with the means of the time, ie the selection and recruiting of male/female to get offspring matching this frequency and elimination of not matching ones.

Today they have setup a tool to impose this frequency with more efficacy.

So the link. We are in time where it's more crafty but it's the same coercion, the same goal. The difference is that the present is labelled "Better Health" instead of "Master Race". Different time, different style but same aim.

fwiw

Back
Top Bottom