Session 18 September 2021

Oh, wow. The other day I wanted to post a question - Can someone please ask C's how much more till the end ?
Ok, it's stupid and I'm joking - but that's how I feel lately. Few days perfectly calm, then some crazy emotional anxiety kick.
But I do know deep down that everything is just the way it should be.
Sometimes it's just like sayin goodbye to our world and it's weird. It's sad but liberating. Ecstatic even.
Take care everyone and thank you. Thank you Cass. Don't know what else to say at the moment... Huggs !

(Joe) A year and a half ago, they gave a time frame of about 2 years for some kind of a REAL pandemic or viral outbreak. There's a lot of evidence that the mRNA vaccinations especially are actually suppressing people's immune systems. Is the C's time frame still correct? Those who are weakened would be very vulnerable to a real virus. Are we still on track maybe next spring for that kind of thing?

A: Close enough. Things are soon to get more dramatic. Be glad of the period of relatively controlled mayhem.

A few months ago when a conversation about covid and the current madness took place among my friends I said that that the difference between us was that they were waiting for the bad times to end while I was enjoying the good times while they lasted. I was called a pessimist with conspiracy theorist tendencies. I'd have replied that he who laughs last laughs loudest if it wasn't for the fact that I knew that "didn't I say so" was going to be a bitter feeling, not a triumphant one.

Strangely enough, so far covid has been quite beneficial for me personally. My lifestyle; living conditions and money saving capacity are better than it has been in well over a decade, I ended up with a much better job than I had before and I get to work remotely from abroad. I guess the madness will sooner or later knock on my door too but I'm using the current luck to secure as soft a landing as possible.

(Joe) Is Michelle Obama a man? [laughter]

A: No

Q: (L) Oh rats! I was SO sure! I was so sure she was! [laughter] Michael Obama.

Damn, if I was to bet I'd have totally bet on Michael ;-D

Very powerful session! Many thanks, it is much needed and appreciated!

I intended to quickly check forum and go to sleep, but now I am almost ecstatic, need to cool down. :)
The thought that our internet might go down soon (even for a short period) and this forum might not be available is making me sad, but the finals are almost starting. Time to get the popcorn soon...I mean the canned meat :D

Strangely enough, so far covid has been quite beneficial for me personally. My lifestyle; living conditions and money saving capacity are better than it has been in well over a decade, I ended up with a much better job than I had before and I get to work remotely from abroad. I guess the madness will sooner or later knock on my door too but I'm using the current luck to secure as soft a landing as possible.
I am glad for you, it is even inspirational!
My work has become hell, but hey... soon I will get fired, maybe new options will open.

A Big round of applause for this intriguing session. I had to pause a few times to make information sink. Like a few members here i have been experiencing period of calm with a little tension at times. Went to sleep a few nights ago and dreamed that a space craft was at the door of my childhood church saturating it with some radiation. My interpretation was that i must stay alert and keep working as they are so close almost at the door.

Thank you from the heart. It’s really exciting to see a new session come out. It’s also exciting to read each new question and answer, get into the rhythm of the session, and connect with the group and yourself in the future. When Ark asked the question I expected an inaccurate answer or 10,000 to 30,000 years..1000 seems so close. 😁 But because Ark is a good student and works hard at his homework (like the rest of the group), we get answers to such questions.

Beautiful! All three Absolutely Beauful! Although I'm partial to the first video. There must be a hidden meaning behind the C calling itself Gloriaea In Excelsis that we're supposed to tease out? Just speculating
Here is the translation of the lyrics:

Glory to you who have shown us the light.
Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will to all people.
We praise you, we bless you, we worship you, we glorify you, we give thanks to you for your great glory.
Lord, King, heavenly God, Father, almighty; Lord, the only-begotten Son, Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit.
Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father who take away the sin of the world, have mercy on us, you who take away the sins of the world.
Receive our prayer, you who sit at the right hand of the Father, and have mercy on us.
For you only are holy, only you are Lord
Jesus Christ, to the glory of God the Father. Amen.
Each day I shall bless you, and I will praise your name forever and to the ages of ages

Thanks to the crew form the session.
I've the impression of this time the C's are more "serious", like we're close to see things going on more quick.

A: These are the times that try men's souls. And perhaps now you can understand the full meaning of that statement. Some souls do not do well under stress and pressure and the human system is constructed to alleviate stress by whatever means necessary.
This kick me personally. The point is be more aware on how deal with stress and anxiety. Home work!

Quite a foreboding session. I kind of hope that we have a relatively normal end of 2021. The Cs have been announcing destruction and chaos for quite a while and my impression was always that surviving wasn't the point (as well as being unlikely), so not many feelings for what comes after except for wishing for a swift exit and to reach the end chapter quickly.

Thank you for the latest session! I've been "jonesing" for one and have also felt the general stress/tension/waiting for the shoe to drop feeling the past few weeks; well more so the past few weeks. I think it has been over a month now but gradually building up day after day, week after week.

(Gaby) Is there any reason why they have this deadline of the 15th of October to get everyone vaccinated? Is there a reason?

A: Changes are coming and they know it.

TGA (Treasury General Account) is projected to run out in October if debt ceiling is not raised.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has issued warnings to Congress that the U.S. government will be unable to continue financing government activities, leading to a shutdown in October unless the debt ceiling is raised, the Associated Press reported.

According to estimates from the Congressional Budget Office, funding for programs such as Medicare, Social Security and Supplemental Security Income likely will be halted in October or November as the government runs out of funding.
Also in the debt ceiling "theater" category, republicans have hinted they won't raise the ceiling this time around.

Then there's this 'recent' news about Evergrande, being dubbed as China's 'Lehman'; seems the narrative is being set up for an imminent global economic collapse before the year is out.

Maybe not _the_ event the C's are referring to in the session and probably just more "noise" to distract from the actual event?

Or are they rushing to vax now, while people still aren't _that_ worried about money and not later when people are more worried about money (e.g. high/hyper inflation and where to get their next meal, pay for their heating/medical bills, rent, etc.) and worrying about covid and the vax is secondary to money problems?

Thank you to Laura and everyone in the Chateau crew. Another hard hitting session which left a strong impression that lasted all through the day. I too have been feeling pressure building over the last months/years as the world continues on a downward spiral that will ultimately result in dramatic re-balancing.

Stay safe all as this greatest show on Earth unfolds! :flowers:

Thanks to all the team for this session.

I don't know how the French government knows that there will be an event after October 15?

And there is this statement from President Macron who clearly says in an interview with Financial Time on April 16, 2020 "I think our generation has to know, ..., that the beast of the event is there, and it is coming ...."???

Is there a connection between the two?

Cs often say that 4 density battles result in climate events.

For the composition of the vaccines it is very opaque, the site of the French association reaction19.fr made analyze one of them by a laboratory, I do not know if one can post that here? it is a document Pdf of 24 pages.

It is clearly hallucinating what they found !!!!

Finally I saw that you could attach a file ,

It's all in French, sorry

Attachments

• 140921-Composition-des-pseudo-vaccins-–-Dr-Robert-YOUNG.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 31
  • 140921-Comirnaty-Pfizer-BioNTech-Notice-Information-de-l-utilisateur.pdf
    433.5 KB · Views: 27
Thanks for the session!! Gloriaea!

The bit (or one of them at least) about the nazis being a trial run was from this session: Session 22 July 2000

A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.

Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?

A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.

Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are "programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?

A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

A: Close enough. Things are soon to get more dramatic. Be glad of the period of relatively controlled mayhem.
Thanks for another amazing session! It’s always nice to hear from the Cs, even if it’s rather sobering. I have the same feeling of tension building up, that things are going to get rather ugly before they can get better. Who knows if it’ll be an economic crash with the collapse of infrastructure, yet more corona BS, an actual plague, &/or other cosmic events, it’s gonna be a big shew alright. All we can do is to be prepared as best we can physically and also mentally. I like to keep what the Cs said a few years back in mind:

Session 18 May 2019
A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Edit: Just saw this post by Ennio and it speaks to being mentally and emotionally prepared for what is to come:
The coming times will be so tumultuous and chaotic that we need to be preparing our minds and emotions and working on maintaining as level-headed and non-reactive a state of mind as possible...People will be losing their heads all around us at a, very sadly, incredible rate. And knowing and understanding the reasons for the madness is not always a guarantee of being able to respond optimally to it, or to metabolize well the shocks we'll be experiencing as a result of bearing witness.
[...]
I don't think its necessary or even constructive to expect "perfection" from ourselves. I also don't think its realistic to beleive that we won't have some bad days, or feeling like a deer in the headlights from time to time. But I do think that, with an extra measure (or two!) of self-observation, being proactive about using the various modalities at our disposal, anticipating problems or attacks, being well rested, exercised, fed, and informed - we can do a lot of good for ourselves and this network - and perhaps become even stronger in the face of some truly interesting, and sometimes disturbing, times.

Last edited:
Many thanks for creating this new session!

I'm wondering about this Oct 15 date. Have they got reliable information from interdimensional sources?
Or do they have plans to pull the plug following that date?

If only 12% of people can see the vaccination business as evil then why is it that e.g. in Germany and France roughly a third of the population are not vaccinated. These numbers would have to change dramatically in the next four weeks, and they probably won't. Then there must be another 20% who are just stubborn, afraid and unwilling...

I honestly hope that this site will be up and running for at least some months to come. I would be interested to hear if our anti-covid meds and supplements protocol would be of any use when the plague will be coming our way.

My uncertainty about the continuity of internet services and electronic payments is just reminding me to make my bi-monthly donation immediately.

How will we be able to make our donations when credit cards are inoperative due to upheaval, power cuts and internet shutdowns? :-O

Back
Top Bottom