Session 18 September 2021

Tyring to guess what could happen, the "game changer" that push the PTB to jab at all cost before mid October.
All the following is based on this response from the C's :

A: Changes are coming and they know it.

Some thoughts about :

Can't help to think that they can't foresee geological events far in advance (earthquakes, volcanoes), nor atmospheric ones, and they could also not foresee solar's storms far in advance.
Also, from the transcript, I concluded that it's something they do not handle and for which they can't help to happen.

So my conclusion at this stage is that this can only be a meteor, that they spotted it since a certain time and they probably know where it's gonna "land". BTW, it may be interresting to track elite's moves around mid-October :whistle:

But who, among elites, really knows about ? Which circle of power knows the information ? I wonder if the politics would be informed ? They played their role, and STS like to sacrifice their minions when they did their job, so ... this remains a good question to try to answer.

Supposing it's that, a meteor, where is it going to crash ? I think that US is clearly the top destination since years, and with the stealing of the presidency, they pushed it too far. But I can't help to think about Europe which is now better showing its true visage, or the recent outsider which is Australia, with what is happening right now. Or maybe the meteor will divide in 3 parts and each of them will receive its toll ? Or of course, it'll not be a meteor, but what could it be then ?

That's all for today, let's rest ^^

If only 12% of people can see the vaccination business as evil then why is it that e.g. in Germany and France roughly a third of the population are not vaccinated. These numbers would have to change dramatically in the next four weeks, and they probably won't. Then there must be another 20% who are just stubborn, afraid and unwilling...
Good question. Maybe there are those who see the evil agenda behind the vaccine as opposed to others who object to being forced but don’t comprehend the depth of the deception.

Can anyone explain what did Joe mean linking Hitler with vaccines? And what Laura never thought about?
I believe the comments refer to "trial run," specifically:

From Session 22 July 2000
A: We wish to review some things first. The concept of a "master race" put forward by the Nazis was merely a 4th density STS
effort to create a physical vehicle with the correct frequency resonance vibration for 4th density STS souls to occupy in 3rd
density. It was also a "trial run" for planned events in what you perceive to be your future.
Q: (L) You mean with a strong STS frequency so they can have a "vehicle" in 3rd density, so to speak?
A: Correct. Frequency resonance vibration! Very important.
Q: (L) So, that is why they are programming and experimenting? And all these folks running around who some think are
"programmed," could be individuals who are raising their nastiness levels high enough to accommodate the truly negative STS 4th
density - sort of like walk-ins or something, only not nice ones?
A: You do not have very many of those present yet, but that was, and still is, the plan of some of the 4th density STS types.

Thank you very much for the session! :-)
Though I had shivers a few times while reading it, in overall it had a calming effect on me.

The Gloriaea is a beautiful name. I've listened to the hymn that @thorbiorn have posted and it reminded me that whatever the future will bring, the new world will dawn after the turmoil:

A: Be aware that a new world will dawn! Be not oppressed by the death throes of the old world.

Regarding the vaccines, this seem to be true:

(Artemis) Are there some kind of ignorant innocent people who can be spared this if they're forced to get the vaccine? Can they be protected in some way just simply by their soul essence?

A: Yes
Two weeks ago my mother decided to get vaccinated. It was a hard lesson of acceptance for me. I translated some articles about the vaccines for her, but while she have read them it seems she was somehow blocked to absorb the knowledge and ignored them.

She has weak immune system and I was affraid whether she survive the vaccine without complications. Fortunately she did and she is fine. Despite one day of medium severity covid symptoms nothing bad have happened. Quite the contrary. Before the jab, she was depressed, but since the day of the vaccination, she seems to be much more happy and positive person in overall. We are closer now, while I was so affraid that it will be the opposite because of the vaccine.

Regarding the possessions:
Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!
When I met my best friend for the firs time after he got vaccinated (it was about 2 months ago) I was astounded by his look. There was something strange in his eyes. Like he was not the same person anymore. He was looking at me with anger and was distant throughout the first half of the meeting. I remember that I thought at that time that "I'm meeting someone else". After reading this session I think he may have been temporarily possessed.

And one more similar story. My sister was a nanny a few years ago and was taking care of an adorable young boy. Many times she was telling me that he is fascinated by light, that he often spontanously begins to spin around, is fascinated by crystals and loves to listen when she sings "In the garden".

Unfortunately, one day he was vaccinated (I don't remember what exactly for) and since then, he was completely different child. He was distant, easily annoyed, aggresive even. I remember that we discussed at that time the corellation of the vaccination and his complete change of personality and behavior. I guess it may have been possesion, made easier by the vaccine, in an effort to hinder the potential of a great soul.

Thank you for the session.

"1 Cor 7: 29-31 (NRSVCE) :
I mean, brothers and sisters, the appointed time has grown short; from now on, let even those who have wives be as though they had none, and those who mourn as though they were not mourning, and those who rejoice as though they were not rejoicing, and those who buy as though they had no possessions, and those who deal with the world as though they had no dealings with it. For the present form of this world is passing away."

This goes a long way, for me, to possibly explaining why I have felt so 'detached' from people/family and things over the past several months. Not in a coldhearted way, just in a way that I don't allow them to define 'me' and my decisions. I hope that makes sense.

Just last week received Laura's book, "From Paul to Mark", and looking forward to reading it. Still waiting on Pierre's book also. There seems to be a holdup in the deliveries even though I ordered on the same day. :rolleyes:

Thanks for another amazing session! It’s always nice to hear from the Cs, even if it’s rather sobering. I have the same feeling of tension building up, that things are going to get rather ugly before they can get better. Who knows if it’ll be an economic crash with the collapse of infrastructure, yet more corona BS, an actual plague, &/or other cosmic events, it’s gonna be a big shew alright. All we can do is to be prepared as best we can physically and also mentally. I like to keep what the Cs said a few years back in mind:
On the point of economic uncertainty, I have been holding off paying of my home outright because the money in my investment fund is earning much more than the interest rate on my mortgage is costing me. It may be a no-brainer to do that, I just don't want to be doing it too hastily because of all the mixed info out there on the economic situation, at least in Oz.

Guess I have to decide pretty soon, though:
(Gaby) Is there any reason why they have this deadline of the 15th of October to get everyone vaccinated? Is there a reason?

A: Changes are coming and they know it.

Q: (L) As in climate changes, or planetary changes, or Earth changes, or somewhere in that category?

A: Yes. Close.

(Ark) Me. I was playing with my model of superluminal communication. I would like to know about this 'We are you in the future'. Can it be said that it's like 100-200 years in the future, or 1000-2000 years, or... Can I have an estimation of how far in the future in numbers? If it can be said. Not exact, but a range.

A: It can vary, but usually under 1k years or too much signal corruption.

Q: (L) Less than 1000 years.
I found this to be most fascinating. It seems to be a channeling thing, about signal strength and attenuation and reach across space-time. But what does it mean about the messages in practical terms? If i understand correctly, the Cs, being 6th density, may be the unified spirit of all earthly humanity, and might become 6D a million years from now as we measure time - we don't know how long it takes, right? Yet, they can speak to us dialed in from the vantage point of just 1000 years in our future - is that right? That is amazing. Does it mean they speak with the human knowledge accumulated as of 1000 years in the future, or is it more of a "language" thing, meaning we might not being able to understand what was learned beyond the knowledge of 1000 years in the future?

How do others interpret this?

Last edited:
Historic session I gotta say. I had a feeling one was coming. Just as I had the same feeling of pressure and foreboding like many here, including Laura.
I thought my stress levels were up because of my increased business activity and risk taking, but it looks like it's not just that.
My view is that we should still live like there's plenty of time ahead of us, and not get all defeatist or, rather, fatalistic. Prepare for the worst but not let that define our course of action in the present in a way that precludes a brighter future.

About the 12%, if we take into account East Asia, where the population is highly obedient and trusting of their governments and all the other parts of the world where people lead a life of basic subsistence, I think this can easily translate to about 20 to even 50% (maybe too optimistic) in some countries in the west and west-adjacent world. I wouldn't imagine that percentage to be much higher than 1-3% in countries like China, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, India, Bangladesh, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia etc. And these are mostly huge or very large countries.

I'll try to do some calculations when I get the chance and see what I can come up with.

Thanks for the Crew for the session!

I have also experienced unexplainable calmness. Maybe it has to do with a thought, that this crazy world is (finally) about to end or change in a major way. Almost like a feel of relief, although I'm not sure what to think about the big changes, about when and how they really start happening.

Many thanks for creating this new session!

I'm wondering about this Oct 15 date. Have they got reliable information from interdimensional sources?
Or do they have plans to pull the plug following that date?

If only 12% of people can see the vaccination business as evil then why is it that e.g. in Germany and France roughly a third of the population are not vaccinated. These numbers would have to change dramatically in the next four weeks, and they probably won't. Then there must be another 20% who are just stubborn, afraid and unwilling...

I honestly hope that this site will be up and running for at least some months to come. I would be interested to hear if our anti-covid meds and supplements protocol would be of any use when the plague will be coming our way.

My uncertainty about the continuity of internet services and electronic payments is just reminding me to make my bi-monthly donation immediately.

How will we be able to make our donations when credit cards are inoperative due to upheaval, power cuts and internet shutdowns? :-O
I don't think it's a meteor, as you say, the weather is hard to predict, solar flares are hard to predict, and we don't really know where it's going to land!

My other idea was that it could be a planetary configuration, or something in space, a particular electromagnetic radiation could have an effect on DNA or graphene would be a catalyst.

There was this celestial object that had an elongated shape and had a strange speed behaviour to say the least.

This whole thing really doesn't smell right,

I found this to be most fascinating. It seems to be a channeling thing, about signal strength and attenuation and reach across space-time. But what does it mean about the messages in practical terms? If i understand correctly, the Cs, being 6th density, may be the unified spirit of all earthly humanity, and might become 6D a million years from now as we measure time - we don't know how long it takes, right? Yet, they can speak to us dialed in from the vantage point of just 1000 years in our future - is that right? That is amazing. Does it mean they speak with the human knowledge accumulated as of 1000 years in the future, or is it more of a "language" thing, meaning we might not being able to understand what was learned beyond the knowledge of 1000 years in the future?

How do others interpret this?
From the earliest sessions, the Cs have gone on record as saying that 4D has the ability to “iterate” 3D time, traveling back and forth changing events to elicit a specific outcome.

Given this, there will only be a limited 3D period where a message will retain any meaning before all context is lost.

I am personally amazed that a message can maintain any fidelity over a period of 1000 years! It talks to profound truths…

I was forced to get vaccinated and now seeing the possible consequences of the vaccine really depresses me.
It’s okay Joel’s, remember it’s who are how you choose to be which determines outcomes. This is very solidly backed by a large body of research evidence examining the stress-disease connection. And if you want to take more action (which had a deterministic effect) just load up on vitamin c. You’ll be okay, you have awareness and choices.

Back
Top Bottom