Session 2 December 2000

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
"Frank" left the group in November of 2000. The last session with him participating was on September 23, 2000. There was a hiatus while I worked on Amazing Grace. We were still waiting for Frank to sort himself out and figured he would be back after a break. My brother came to visit in December so we thought we would experiment without Frank.

December 2, 2000
Ark, Laura, Tom K., Barry T.

Q: Hello.
A: Hello.
Q: And who do we have with us this evening?
A: Soalam.
Q: And where do you transmit through?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: Since we are regrooving with Tom, let's start with yes/no questions. We would like to ask how many sessions would be necessary to establish the new groove, to re-tune, since Frank has dropped out?
A: Four. Work on tuning.
Q: Is this a better combination than with Frank?
A: Yes. Possibly.
Q: (TK) [Indicating large crystal on table.] Do you like the new crystal?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is it helpful to have it on the board?
A: No difference.
Q: (L) What is Frank upset about that caused him to want to drop out of the group?
A: Ring.
Q: (TK) What "ring?"
A: His importance.
Q: (TK) He's upset about his loss of importance in the group due to Ark and Laura getting married? Is that the ring?
Q: (L) Is it possible that he is being manipulated by other forces?
A: Via other forces.
Q: (L) In other words, his thoughts and feelings are his own, but they are being utilized by amplification. (BT) Was Frank being used to monitor?
A: Yes. Some.
Q: (L) Was Frank influencing the material himself?
A: Only when his field was off. Like that moon.
Q: (L) Frank's field was off? (B) Or his disinformation was cyclic like the moon? (L) It was waxing and waning. In other words, we could go back through the material and use a cyclic pattern to discover the influences?
Q: (L) Okay, what was this beeping noise we heard in the house the other day?
A: No. 318 monitor.
Q: [Laughter.] (L) A physical monitor?
Q: (L) Something in our house, and it's still there?
A: Monitor. Yes.
Q: (L) Did it have some sort of glitch that made it start beeping suddenly?
Q: (L) Who put it there? I mean, physically?
A: D***.
Q: (L) The guy who did the work on the house?! In the attic?
A: Yes. Real small.
Q: (L) Did D*** know he was doing it?
A: No.
Q: (L) Which reminds me: did D*** forget to return our slap stapler?
Q: (TK) Is there any way of feeding disinformation through this monitor?
Q: (BT) Is that something that we should attempt to do?
Q: (A) Now, you say "no. 318" monitor. Does that suggest that there are at least that many monitors in our house? Is this because they are small? I theorized that when they brought the truck to blow the insulation in the attic, that this would have been a perfect way to install listening devices. But they would have to be small and numerous. (TK) Yes. How many monitors are in this house?
A: 85.
Q: (BT) Is this correlated to the cars that were regularly stopping out front?
Q: (TK) They don't really have to get close for that kind of work. Do they have to get close to access these monitors?
Q: (BT) Are they being monitored by 3D or 4D?
A: 4th.
Q: (L) Did these cars stopping in front of the house have something to do with us, even if not related to the monitors?
Q: (L) What were they up to? What about the people who came to the door? Were they sent for monitoring purposes?
A: Yes. Moles team.
Q: (BT) As in covert or undercover?
A: Yes. Motor handled.
Q: (L) Does this mean they are machines? They did a really good imitation of Sammy Davis Jr. (A) I want to go back to who is responsible for placing these monitors.
A: Illuminati Nacionale knights.
Q: (A) That sounds Italian. Hmmm. (L) Does Tom have some of these fun things in his house? (TK) Yeah!
Q: (TK) How many?
A: 85.
Q: (TK) Boy, they sure like that number! (A) What do they monitor?
A: Voice.
Q: (TK) Are they sound activated?
Q: (L) Maybe we should encourage the children to play weird music upstairs. (TK) They record whatever sound activates them, and then are later downloaded?
A: Yes. Often.
Q: (L) Aside from recording whatever we say, what is the objective of these monitors?
A: Control.
Q: (L) Do these monitors also emit anything? (B) Are they active as well as passive?
Q: (TK) All of them, or is it a combination of different types of monitors that are interactive or linked?
Q: (L) Does Barry have some in his house, too?
Q: (BT) Did that have anything to do with triggering the doorbell?
Q: (A) Well, the fact that they are monitors, I can live with this. But the fact that they are not just passive, but also are active, makes me a little bit upset. If they are active, they probably produce some kind of vibration which acts on us continuously, so to say.
Q: (TK) It is sound - or vibrations? (A) What kind of action is it?
A: Psychic.
Q: (L) That's a pretty broad field. (A) Now, what is important for us, I think, is to know whether we can counteract this control by para-psychic means, by being aware, in a certain state or another, or if there is a physical action and we cannot control it because it acts on our genes, or our cells directly - our body chemicals - and messes up what we are doing. In that case, some kind of action would be reasonable. (TK) Okay, if these things are frequency emitters, and they affect us psychically, is there some way to counteract it, to neutralize it?
Q: (L) Is this something physical or psychic?
A: Physical.
Q: (TK) Would it be a counter-vibration to cancel this out?
Q: (L) So we need a device that produces a certain frequency?
Q: (TK) Is such a thing available commercially?
A: Other.
Q: (L) It has to be built. (TK) Are crystals involved in this?
Q: (A) Well, we've got a problem here because we have these 85 monitors. They monitor sound. This means that they are monitoring now.
Q: (TK) So, if we discover what we have to build or do to counteract this, then the whole thing will be a waste of time because they will come along and install new ones or act to cancel out what we have done. Is this true?
Q: (TK) Is this a no win situation?
Q: (L) So, there IS a way to figure it out. (TK) Can we have some sort of idea as to how to go about counteracting this? (L) Yeah, gasoline and a match. [Laughter.] (TK) For instance, discuss it at a session held somewhere else?
A: Maybe.
Q: (TK) That says that it would not necessarily help. It wouldn't be a long term cure.
Q: (L) Well, we could just sell the house and let them monitor someone else.
Q: (TK) Is there a way to shield this room? At least temporarily.
Q: (TK) But that doesn't help between the sessions. We would still be bombarded by these frequencies between the sessions. But, if the area were shielded while getting the information... Do we have to make or build some kind of personal device that people can carry or wear to shield themselves from this type of manipulation? Is that a viable option?
Q: (A) Well, these things must be getting energy from somewhere. Well, they could be getting energy from the electromagnetic field which is everywhere. (TK) Do crystals have anything to do with the proposed device - the shielding device?
Q: (L) They have mentioned that crystals with energy fields are helpful in this way. Apparently the sun's energy is helpful also. (TK) Okay, if we were to figure out how to fabricate such devices, can such a thing be modified to counteract changes in the attack frequency?
Q: (L) I had a thought about those metal sheds. Run some electrical current to it, go inside and fire it up. (BT) Isn't that something like a Faraday Cage. (TK) Well, that would provide an area that would shield the sessions. But it wouldn't help between the sessions. Would this be some kind of big, huge thingy... (L) As in really expensive and difficult to make?
Q: (L) Now, waves are things. You can make waves... (TK) And you can cancel them. Like white noise or something along that line. (L) Well, maybe we ought to get one of those white noise machines. Would that help?
A: Some.
Q: (TK) How would you know what to set it to? It has to be super low or super high frequency... (A) There is a different possibility. Now, when we wear these zappers, we have a current going through us. Can something along this line cancel activation of physical changes generated by these monitors?
A: Yes. To a point.
Q: (BT) Is this no 318 monitoring commonplace, or is it reserved for "special" people? That is, it common to the populace at large?
Q: (A) What does 318 stand for? Is it a model number?
A: Number of monitor.
Q: (A) So, it's like our user number. We are location 318. So they must have a map.
A: Big log.
Q: [Laughter.] (L) Not a map, just a big log. Well heck, if we are only number 318, who is number 1? (TK) Is the number related to the order of importance?
A: (BT) Just a locator number for identification. (A) I guess they have a certain number of places and they assign numbers. If there is a successful "monitoring" and the people die, then they can assign the number to someone else. (L) Right, like social security numbers. Back to the problem. Would lining the room with metal (aluminum foil) help?
Q: (L) Would lining the room with foil and electrifying it help?
Q: (TK) How about copper mesh?
A: Better.
Q: (TK) When we were running tests onboard the ship, they loaded some trailers on the hangar deck and they contained real sophisticated and classified equipment in there. To protect it from radar sweeps, they covered the trailers with copper mesh. It didn't have to be activated by any current, but it did have to be grounded. What it did was absorb the radar and shunted it to ground instead of allowing it to "read." Then, there is something else called "RAM," or Radar Absorbent Material.
Q: (TK) That stuff is expensive. (L) What about silk?
Q: (L) The alchemists say that to protect the body from outside frequencies, one should wear silk. I know that sounds crazy, but that's what they said and did. Silk is a heck of an insulator. (TK) If we shielded the area with a silk tent, or wear silk clothing... (A) Silk by itself might not work, or it probably only works when in contact with the body. (TK) A copper mesh around the area would help.
Q: (TK) RAM would help?
Q: (TK) Silk would help?
Q: (TK) Would all three in combination be necessary?
Q: (L) Well, you are talking some big bux there. (TK) Is there another way to do this that isn't quite so involved? Does it require this degree of protection?
Q: (L) What we have figured out is that if we produce a canceling frequency, all they will do is change the frequency. That could go on, tit for tat, endlessly. (A) They have standard monitors. They can tune it a little bit differently, but they cannot do much without continuously planting new devices. There is a limit to the changing of frequencies, perhaps. So, if we know how to tune our device to their device, we can do it. (TK) I don't know if what we are needing is so complicated a device. Probably just a frequency generator. A simple device hooked to a crystal. Is that going in the right direction?
Q: (A) Our zapper, for instance, is a very simple device. It operates on a single integrated circuit. (TK) A frequency generator can be cheap. You hook it to a crystal for amplification.
A: Plot many frequencies.
Q: (A) We need to know the range. (TK) Can you tell us what frequency range?
A: Yes. 549 hz to 832 hz.

{Typical voice frequencies might range from around 90 hertz for a low-pitched male voice to about 300 hertz for a high-pitched child's voice. The audible bands start at about 10Hertz. 1035 Hertz is that of Cosmic Rays. Wireless communications varies from about 3KHz, which is still in the audible range, up to the visible light range at about 1015 Hertz where some laser-based systems operate. These frequencies all vary in their propagation characteristics and susceptibility to interference, which determines their value for a particular purpose. For most applications the usable spectrum stops about 300GHz, at the beginning of the infrared band. A normal human can hear between 20 Hz and 20,000 Hz.}

Q: (A) So it's sound. Standard sound. Okay, white noise would be a partial solution. These numbers mean we would have to produce quite a range of frequencies. (TK) I was under the impression that it would be a very low frequency or a very high frequency, something beyond the range of hearing. (L) Well, this could relate to the fact that they are sound monitors. (TK) Where do they download from?
A: Ship.
Q: (BT) They said it was 4th density, didn't they? (TK) Spaceship?
Q: (A) Can these little things send information directly to a spaceship? (L) Well, considering that it is supposed to be 4th density technology... (TK) Is that correct?
Q: (A) I want to argue. If we can counteract with 3rd density technology... (L) Then there must be some element of 3rd density tech involved. (A) Right. (L) Well, there probably has to be. They may have some super-duper humdinger of a chip that we haven't even dreamed of yet. They may be using nanotech for all we know. We may have these kinds of monitors in our bodies based on nanotechnology. (TK) How can we determine what kind of personal device we can build or make to protect ourselves?
A: More silk.
Q: (L) Is most of this activity designed to interact with the glandular system or with neuropeptides?
A: Label meier.
Q: (BT) A garment manufacturer with the label of Meier? (L) What about Billy Meier? (TK) Is it a garment manufacturer?
A: Label Meier.
Q: (L) On a scale of 1 to 10, how clean was the transmission while working with Frank?
A: 5.
Q: (L) Okay, on a scale of 1 to 10, what are we working with now?
A: 2.
Q: (TK) So we are getting garbled information. (L) It's always that way when you are tuning a new combination of receivers. (L) I would say that we need to really "weed" what we are getting right now and maybe come back to it later. (TK) Yeah. Some of it is good information, but you have to figure out which is which. (L) And we have to keep "grooving" because doing it makes it work. (TK) Is it better than last time?
Q: (TK) About the same?
Q: (A) Clearing the channel means two things: being more sensitive and when you get more sensitive, more data comes, and you get happy and you are so happy that, without knowing it, you act on the data. You may distort the data. The more you get, the more you are inclined to act from yourselves. So, when you get more, you have to work on being more silent.
A: Maze.
Q: (BT) The transmission is a maze, or the device needs to be more like a maze? (L) I think they are referring to the fact that getting out of the soup is a maze. We are in a maze in general as Ark pointed out. (L) Well, there is something I would like to inquire about. Previously, toward the end of the period of working with Frank, there was a lot of encouragement given to investing in the stock market. That was Frank's ambition. Was that biased information from Frank?
A: Look now.
Q: (BT) Does it mean that now is a good time to look at stocks?
Q: (BT) Now is a good time to reveal the investment program?
Q: (L) Look at the stock market now?
Q: (L) We were also told that worrying about getting a book put together was not something we were supposed to be concerned with, that it would happen on its own? That was not a problem.
A: Not not problem.
Q: (L) Is there anything we can do to accelerate the grooving process?
A: More channeling.
Q: (L) Just simply to do it more?
Q: (L) What is the cause of the state of mind I have been in with the writing for the last few weeks. I have basically been in a very chaotic state, unable to write. Is that a result of Frank's actions and thinking?
A: Monitors.
Q: (L) What chemical are they producing? {BT's cell phone emits beep noises and is turned off. Laughter.}
A: Fe fe fe fe fe fe.
Q: (L) What is that? (A) Fe is iron. (L) Oh! Yes, we asked what was going on with my chaotic state. (TK) Is that the answer to Laura's question? (L) Is my iron level low?
Q: (L) Is there anything we need to know for the upcoming week or two that you could advise us on without specific questions?
A: All must be careful.
Q: (L) Well, that's pretty general. (BT) In a physical, mental or emotional way?
A: All.
Q: (L) Are we under a particularly intense period of attack at the present time?
Q: (L) Nothing more than usual.
A: Yes. Goodbye.

End of Session

Thank you Laura for this additional session. Interesting about the use of silk. It has come up recently - last year I think.

Thanks for all the new transcripts, lately. They are always great to read and to ponder on.

Just a thought on the "Look now" remark, which seemed to be confusing. Can it be, that it rather refers to the quality of transmission, 'garbled information' and '"weed" we are getting right now' section shortly before that remark? So it's maybe an answer like "Yes, it was biased information, look now (regarding this transmission) for biased/garbled information.". I might be wrong of course...

Laura said:
[...snip]
Q: (L) On a scale of 1 to 10, how clean was the transmission while working with Frank?
A: 5.
Q: (L) Okay, on a scale of 1 to 10, what are we working with now?
A: 2.
Q: (TK) So we are getting garbled information. (L) It's always that way when you are tuning a new combination of receivers. (L) I would say that we need to really "weed" what we are getting right now and maybe come back to it later. (TK) Yeah. Some of it is good information, but you have to figure out which is which. (L) And we have to keep "grooving" because doing it makes it work. (TK) Is it better than last time?
Q: (TK) About the same?
Q: (A) Clearing the channel means two things: being more sensitive and when you get more sensitive, more data comes, and you get happy and you are so happy that, without knowing it, you act on the data. You may distort the data. The more you get, the more you are inclined to act from yourselves. So, when you get more, you have to work on being more silent.
A: Maze.
Q: (BT) The transmission is a maze, or the device needs to be more like a maze? (L) I think they are referring to the fact that getting out of the soup is a maze. We are in a maze in general as Ark pointed out. (L) Well, there is something I would like to inquire about. Previously, toward the end of the period of working with Frank, there was a lot of encouragement given to investing in the stock market. That was Frank's ambition. Was that biased information from Frank?
A: Look now.
Q: (BT) Does it mean that now is a good time to look at stocks?
Q: (BT) Now is a good time to reveal the investment program?
Q: (L) Look at the stock market now?
[snip...]

See my comment here:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18628.msg176218#msg176218

GAIA said:
Jeeeezzz I wonder how many forum members have these monitors in their houses!

me tooo ;/ hmm laura did you build shield ? to un-active "monitors" ?

Hello all, I am a newbee.. I am still formulating my introduction for the newbee forum, i will post soon.

I just wanted to say that, here in Australia we had a government "home insulation program" that eventually soured mid-course because of improper procedural followings (which resulted in the deaths of some folks as well as burned houses - all up, a big debacle). Anyhow, the scheme involved government rebates for homes being insulated. http://www.climatechange.gov.au/government/programs-and-rebates/hisp.aspx

"Last February, as part of its stimulus measures to prop up business in the face of the global financial crisis, the Labor government undertook to provide rebates to insulate the ceilings of 2.7 million houses. As well as claiming that the scheme would create jobs, the government sought to boost its “green” credentials, insisting that home energy bills would be cut dramatically.."

"Announcing the insulation program’s cancellation, [Peter] Garrett [minister for environment] blamed “unscrupulous, sometimes illegal and shonky operators” for the problems in the scheme. However, before the program even got fully operational, the government ignored multiple warnings last April by regulatory agencies that people could die and houses burn down, because the rollout would be effectively unregulated, with no-one to carry out safety or quality inspections." http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/feb2010/insu-f22.shtml

And a national newspaper report here: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/foil-insulation-program-suspended-after-deaths/story-e6frg6xf-1225828406965.

Now that it's been mentioned, and I think about it, it would be an effective and easy way to monitor/send out scatter frequencies for the general public. Maybe it's not just you guys, or, there are different types for the general public. It might be handy to discover some options on what we could do to negate possible frequency interference (in general, from other sources too). The crystal idea seemed on track for me. But how many and what type I wonder? Perhaps not that simple? However, going with the silk manchester for the moment is not a problem :) Incidentally, while I was searching for the above links, I noticed there was also a Canadian Insulation Program!! Is there a synch link here?

(Since examining the Cass docs since approx 2006, and recently completing The Wave #2, I have a greater and growing understanding of how all is piecing together (big thank-you for that btw). I also know that I'm not paranoid, never have been, (never thought I was), and that anything - even the most incredible - is possible and that this stuff is, and has always been, known deep inside our psyche - simply put: trust the inner knowledge. So lovely and great to find this hub of exploration, and awesome ideas and networking -Thanks!)

Silk seems as it is a must. I can't help but feel completely out of my league (regarding applicable knowledge) of things like hertz frequencies, nanotechnology, and crystals. It is kind of like me saying "oh, I know exactly how a car runs, it has a motor engine that is powered by burning gasoline in the pistons, an alternator which keeps the electricity of the car at a common range to operate efficiently, and lastly it has oil added to the mix to act as a lubricant for the engine. But if I was required to build one of these cars I'd be out of luck. It's knowledge but lack of understanding as Gurdjieff I believe put it in the book In Search Of The Miraculous. The only way one gains understanding is by doing.

Any thoughts on where one could buy a silk outfit and/or crystals that would be helpful?

Thanks for sharing Laura, C's, and Company!

FrankM4326754 said:
Silk seems as it is a must...

Any thoughts on where one could buy a silk outfit and/or crystals that would be helpful?

Maybe this one from Bremen: http://www.meier-seide.de/shop/product_info.php?info=p19_Pong--05--naturwei-.html

Fuji Silk 19 like here is not so expensive: http://www.monimo.de/Seid_02.htm

Thanks Laura for session!
Sometimes it is so hard to set down and work with the text!

FrankM4326754 said:
Silk seems as it is a must. I can't help but feel completely out of my league (regarding applicable knowledge) of things like hertz frequencies, nanotechnology, and crystals. It is kind of like me saying "oh, I know exactly how a car runs, it has a motor engine that is powered by burning gasoline in the pistons, an alternator which keeps the electricity of the car at a common range to operate efficiently, and lastly it has oil added to the mix to act as a lubricant for the engine. But if I was required to build one of these cars I'd be out of luck. It's knowledge but lack of understanding as Gurdjieff I believe put it in the book In Search Of The Miraculous. The only way one gains understanding is by doing.

Thanks for sharing Laura, C's, and Company!

Hi Frank,

Have you had a chance to read the Wave series? I believe you've mentioned that you've read Secret History, but I can't recall if you mention that you've read the Wave.

Maybe this one from Bremen: http://www.meier-seide.de/shop/product_info.php?info=p19_Pong--05--naturwei-.html
I do have this type of silk as all-purpose cloth (1.21m²) and additionally as bedclothes. It is a very soft and comfortable material. I will buy more at one time or another (price amounts about 5 € per square metre).

Did anybody of you find more information about silk and how and why it might work? I searched a lot on the internet, but could not find much useful data, except that it is said to shield from earth radiation and influences of water veins which is a clue indeed! I am pondering about verifying this statement. There is actually a chance. First, I know a person who definitely is able to detect earth radiation and water veins (measurements have been confirmed by a building biologist). Second, I know a place where this kind of radiation is truly present (has been approved as well). I could tell her to test silk and whether it shields in fact from those fields (if its usage makes a difference). And what's more, whether the material has to be in contact with the body (or even direct contact with skin) or at least must be near to the body. Fortunately, I talk regularly with this person (it is my mum) and at the current time coincidentally about radiation, albeit more e-smog related.

EDIT: Replaced 'definitively' with 'definitely'.

Sirius said:
Did anybody of you find more information about silk and how and why it might work?
If I remember correctly, it has something to do with the triangle shape of the protein that creates the prism effect and reflects a broad range of frequencies....some they aren't even really aware of yet. It's MUCH better to use wild silk and not the stuff that comes from the Chinese enslaved moths. They've been so over bred that they're all messed up and their proteins have changed.

It's also important to watch out for weighted silks...ESPECIALLY manufacturers that use use iron! That just totally negates the effect we want. The type of silk you need to do what you want it to do is NOT cheap. If the silk is cheap...it's weighted, which makes it pretty much useless for our purposes.

Another interesting thing is that the caterpillar spins the silk cocoon in a Mobius band pattern just like the Fellowship's logo :-)

Edited to add: I know someone in Indian who can get the good, traditional stuff...but she doesn't have a computer. Maybe if enough folks are interested, we could do a bulk buy?

[quote author=Guardian]If I remember correctly, it has something to do with the triangle shape of the protein that creates the prism effect and reflects a broad range of frequencies....[/quote]Many thanks for the info. This is interesting.

I am afraid it could be indeed not sufficient and simply the wrong type.

Hi 1984,

I've read the wave series online and have read soul hackers from the book within the series as it has been the only book from the series that I have purchased thus far. I would like to have the whole selection in my collection soon.

Back
Top Bottom