Session 20 September 1997

PSO sounds a very interesting concept. I don’t understand the math in the links provided or the concept in detail, but it made me wonder if aspects of PSO be applied in a psychological sense to vector humans in a particular direction as we saw during Covid. While it may be non-anticipatory, I wonder if the intent (whether for good or nefarious purposes) can influence the outcome; and could this in part explain herd mentality & virtue signalling aspects of human behaviour.
Yes, if the objective is to promote fear, then individual units can be used to broadcast "fear signals" to the rest of the population as soon as a "virus" is spotted. This was the idea behind Covid tracking apps. "If you were in the subway between 9 and 10 AM yesterday, go and get tested immediately!" :rolleyes:

PSO simulates accelerated learning by trying to gather as much information as possible on the problem. Each member finds a piece of the puzzle. If enough pieces are found, the group can assemble the puzzle. Now, it would be interesting to add a bit of "resistance" to the individual. For example, if an individual judges that the group is going in the wrong direction, he may refuse to accept "new evidence." But then, we would diverge from the mechanistic implementation quite rapidly. What would make an individual go against the group? Free will. Consciousness suddenly enters the picture.

So when we try to model reality by computational means, we discard a lot of information (which could help solve the problem) in order to make the simulation possible. A non-anticipatory approach would be to set the proper conditions to receive answers from the Universe, instead of "brute-forcing" through all the possibilities. However, this involves an entire new way of thinking.
Q: (L) I was thinking it, but they didn't let me finish. For the record, I was thinking that we are all part of the same soul unit here.

A: To an extent, but you may not yet understand what exactly a "soul unit" is in that sense. And of course, there is more than one sense for this as well. The "trick" that 3rd density STS life forms will learn, either prior to transition to 4th density, or at the exact juncture, is to think in absolutely limitless terms. The first and most solid step in this process is to not anticipate at all. This is most difficult for you. We understand this, but this as also why we keep reiterating this point. For example, imagine if one of your past lives is also a future life?

Back
Top Bottom