Session 20 September 2014

A: No, not even close. Healing tones produced when struck in correct sequence and combination.

Q: (Pierre) So it means some kind of music? Perfect tunes? If you play the right notes in the right sequence... And the right combination... Music can be healing.

A: Important that the tone is accompanied by subtones and frequencies that are natural to the stone and "speak" to the cells in the body.

Q: (L) So I guess you can't just play the music.

(Pierre) No, it's more elaborate than that. But it means a great amount of knowledge...

A: Notice the specific stones chosen for Stonehenge.
So the bluestones at Stonehenge are made out of diabase, it’s an igneous rock which means it solidified from molten magma and one of the crystals that forms in that type of igneous rock is magnetite. My guess is that particular mineral might be why those stones were chosen and that might be the type of rock to find to produce the mortars that have healing tones.

Those types of rocks would probably be easy to find via dowsing. I think TC Lethbridge started by blindfolding himself and locating dykes in fields. So once the grid crashes we can all sit around chipping rocks because the HBOT won’t work!!!

Anyway, those types of rocks are easy enough to carve with simple hand tools, tuning them to the proper pitch might be more difficult.

So the bluestones at Stonehenge are made out of diabase, it’s an igneous rock which means it solidified from molten magma and one of the crystals that forms in that type of igneous rock is magnetite. My guess is that particular mineral might be why those stones were chosen and that might be the type of rock to find to produce the mortars that have healing tones.

Those types of rocks would probably be easy to find via dowsing. I think TC Lethbridge started by blindfolding himself and locating dykes in fields. So once the grid crashes we can all sit around chipping rocks because the HBOT won’t work!!!

Anyway, those types of rocks are easy enough to carve with simple hand tools, tuning them to the proper pitch might be more difficult.
Just some more information on this. There’s some stones that were found that are similar in England, they’re made out of Hornfel, which is a rock that gets created from contact metamorphosis with the igneous rock. It also typically has a decent amount of magnetite in its structure.

Back
Top Bottom