Session 21 January 1995

celtic said:
Q: (L) Let me ask this one before the tape runs out and we take a break. What is the "ultimate secret" being protected by the Consortium?

A: You are not in control of yourselves, you are an experiment.

I was thinking about all the secret societies and organizations. For instance The knights Templars, Freemasons, Cathars, Alchemist and many more. And it makes me think if a lot of these organiztions play a big part in this so called experiment. And maybe the consortium is part of all these organizations and they all might have the same purpose. After doing some research on these societies and organizations I found that there is a lot of weird things associated with them. There are Strange and unexplained story like Sauniere Berenger of Rennes Le Chateau and the Knights Templar. And it makes you think maybe they know something about this experiment and might play a big part in it.

You can read about these things in Secret History and in The Grail Quest, which you can find here.

You can read about these things in Secret History and in The Grail Quest, which you can find here.

Appreciate it but I already read it and is reading it thanks anyway. I was putting that idea out but I was already aware of the grail quest and secret history. On that note those questions was already discussed and asked. I made those ideas my own without qouting the source where it was already discussed and ask. Just wanted to clear that up so there is no confusion about this apologizes. :-[

Laura said:
Q: (T) So this was not the quake that you predicted the 8.9, this was a 7.2, but it was miles distance from Osaka almost right on the money, but this was not the quake that you predicted? (J) There's going to be another one coming?

A: Yes 14 more this sequence. (?? 14 more this sequence ??)

Q: (T) This is one in a sequence of earthquakes that are going to culminate in the 8.9?

A: 9 pt 6

Q: (T) In Osaka, near Osaka?

A: Tokyo.

Q: Okay, that's the one you talked about, then a 9.6, that's going to be the culmination of the quakes in this. This is only the 3rd or 4th in a sequential series and the 8.9 that's going to hit them hasn't happened yet.

A: 7th.

Q: (T) This is the 7th earthquake?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) 7.2 was the 7th earthquake, there's going to be 14 of them, is that what you said before?

Q: (J) So there's 7 more coming? (T) So the 14th one will be the big one, in Tokyo?

A: 13th.

Q: (T) Okay, the 13th is going to be the 9.6 and I think the other prediction was 9.8, they're close. That'll be the 13th. What will be the 8.9, which one of those will be the Osaka 8.9?

A: Within next 4.(in the sequence?)

Q: (T) What will the 14th be?

A: Small.

If you consider only the quakes in the list referenced by Keit which caused a significant number of deaths (>1), and if the Jan. 17, 1995 quake was the 7th in the series of 14, then there is a perfect match with the prediction:

#7: 6.8 (7.2 on the old scale) - 01/17/1995 - 6,434 deaths
#8: 6.9 - 10/23/2004 - 40 deaths
#9: 6.6 - 07/16/2007 - 11 deaths
#10 6.9 - 06/14/2008 - 12 deaths
#11 9.0 - 03/11/2011 - 4,500 confirmed and climbing
#12 ?
#13 9.6 predicted in central Tokyo
#14 ? (small)

Laura said:
Q: (T) ...Ok so when this all happens is there going to be an effect on California of all of this, on the West Coast of this country?

Q: (T) Not just California. Is Los Angeles going to be hit with any of these big earthquakes as the plate on the other side moves?

Q: (T) What magnitude?

A: 8.9

Q: (T) Where will that happen?

A: San Gabriel Mountains.

Given that the timeframe of 16 years for the remaining 7 quakes in the Japan sequence is looking to be rather accurate, this 8.9 quake near LA would seem to be coming up within months.

Thank you, Laura, for posting these sessions. With knowledge of these possibilities comes the opportunity to prepare rather than becoming overwhelmed by fear and panic. As grim as the current situation in Japan is, it will be dwarfed by the death and destruction that will ensue if these follow-on quakes occur. :shock:

I had not heard of Robert Dean, so I did a Google search and found a few recent interviews. He apparently 'retired' for a about 5 years, but decided he needed to come back and do a few more interviews. Perhaps he added the information that the 'Cs' said he was withholding.

Well Laura you had so much to search for and discover..family and the change within yourself you have done so much already and this session is humbling
for all in a number of ways, the C`s where right on the money and anyone can see this now and take what value from this as they need for confirmation
for the changes to come and the changes they need to make.

Spur said:
I had not heard of Robert Dean, so I did a Google search and found a few recent interviews. He apparently 'retired' for a about 5 years, but decided he needed to come back and do a few more interviews. Perhaps he added the information that the 'Cs' said he was withholding.

source ?

Here's a presentation he did in 2009 in Barcelona at an Exopolitics convention. It includes some pictures of UFOs during the Apollo program and other NASA programs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ngvIP0Za9M

Here's a long interview where he discusses many personal aspects of his life - http://vodpod.com/watch/5107271-bob-dean-bringing-in-the-light-project-camelot

Thanks for sharing!

Q: (L) No loop in the other density?

A: Yogis can do it.

Q: (L) Yogis can do it... (T) Transcend time. (L) Okay, let me ask this before we really start to go...

A: How they control their own physicality.

This makes me wonder how yogis control their own physicality. I've provided a link that gives additional information regarding yogis but does no go into much detail. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogi

A: Can a dog grasp algebra? You got it.
Wondering if one could use the analogy to understand more clearly how difficult the 4D perspective is from a 3D human perspective, below are some notes:
Dogs like many other animals do have a number sense, the Wiki explains:
Number sense in animals is the ability of creatures to represent and discriminate quantities of relative sizes by number sense. It has been observed in various species, from fish to primates. Animals are believed to have an approximate number system, the same system for number representation demonstrated by humans, which is more precise for smaller quantities and less so for larger values. An exact representation of numbers higher than three has not been attested in wild animals,[1] but can be demonstrated after a period of training in captive animals.

In order to distinguish number sense in animals from the symbolic and verbal number system in humans, researchers use the term numerosity,[2] rather than number, to refer to the concept that supports approximate estimation but does not support an exact representation of number quality.

Number sense in animals includes the recognition and comparison of number quantities. Some numerical operations, such as addition, have been demonstrated in many species, including rats and great apes. Representing fractions and fraction addition has been observed in chimpanzees. A wide range of species with an approximate number system suggests an early evolutionary origin of this mechanism or multiple convergent evolution events. Like humans, chicks have a left-to-right mental number line (they associate the left space with smaller numbers and the right space with larger numbers).[3]

To imagine the gap from mere number sense to algebra, here follows the Wiki on Algebra:
Algebra (from Arabicالجبر (al-jabr) 'reunion of broken parts,[1] bonesetting')[2] is one of the broad areas of mathematics. Roughly speaking, algebra is the study of mathematical symbols and the rules for manipulating these symbols in formulas;[3] it is a unifying thread of almost all of mathematics.[4]

Elementary algebra deals with the manipulation of variables (commonly represented by Roman letters) as if they were numbers and is therefore essential in all applications of mathematics. Abstract algebra is the name given, mostly in education, to the study of algebraic structures such as groups, rings, and fields (the term is no more in common use outside educational context). Linear algebra, which deals with linear equations and linear mappings, is used for modern presentations of geometry, and has many practical applications (in weather forecasting, for example). There are many areas of mathematics that belong to algebra, some having "algebra" in their name, such as commutative algebra, and some not, such as Galois theory.
Is the number sense in dogs a beginning?
In an article, Can Dogs Understand Simple Mathematics? there was:
Scientists have been learning about how math skills have evolved in the animal kingdom. As we look across species, there have been surprising discoveries of math abilities among insects, fish, salamanders, dogs, monkeys, lions, and chimpanzees. Scientists have different notions as to how it is that different species use patterns and math.

Some believe that this is an outcome of life having a common beginning. Others' believe that the ability evolved from having similar problems to solve. This is called convergent evolution, which is a shared deep evolution of number sense. The importance of number sense for survival is evident in the discovery that wolves have an even better ability to detect quantity than the domesticated dog.

Animal behaviorist, Stanley Coren, describes three kinds of intelligence in dogs. There is the instinctive intelligence from breeding, the adaptive intelligence that comes from learning experiences in the environment, and the working obedience that comes from training. Some breeds of dogs are more intelligent, such as Border Collies and Poodles. Basically, your dog is as smart as a two-year-old and can be trained to be a valuable assistant and companion.
Studies on the math abilities of dogs demonstrate they can learn simple math. The studies were first conducted with a similar method to studies of the ability of babies to detect quantity.

The dogs were presented with two bowls. A treat was dropped into the bowls. More treats would be dropped into one bowl than the other behind a screen. The experimenter would then quietly remove a treat. When the screen was removed, the dog would spend more time looking at the bowl in which the number of treats was altered.

The scientists concluded that the dogs spent more time looking at the bowl with the unexpected amount because they had an expectation of number. In other words, the dogs had an innate sense that 1 + 1 = 2. When the study was replicated with the experimenter adding an extra treat to the bowls, the dogs also spent more time staring at the unexpected quantity.

Another study determined that dogs could reliably distinguish between no treats and one treat but they were not reliable with counting greater than one. Other scientists believe that dogs can count to four or five. While there is a natural sense of quantity that helps dogs to solve problems in their daily lives, simple math, as with humans, may need some schooling!
If dogs are among the students that would need special education in math, and if they reliably can count to one, then algebra is very far off. However, if we take the "half full cup" perspective rather than the "half empty cup", and consider that computers can function based on a binary number system of 0 and 1, and that computers also can help us do algebra, then one could claim that knowing the difference between one and none is a beginning. In the same way our 3D experience might be a beginning to understand 4D.

Back
Top Bottom