Session 21 June 2014

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Session Date: June 21st 2014

Laura and Andromeda at the board
Pierre, Perceval, Possibility of Being, Chu, Kniall, Data, Mr. Scott, Alana, Timótheos

Joining via Skype [with very bad, pixilated/blocky video]:
no-man's-land, Gawan, Aiming, Altair, Pashalis, Mikel

Q: (L) This is June the 21st, 2014. This is the Summer Solstice, the longest day of the year. Boy, was it long and hot! 95 degrees F.

(Pierre) Celsius. [laughter]

(L) Fahrenheit! What was it in Celsius?

(Perceval) It wasn't that warm.

(L) Okay, it was like 90.

(Andromeda) It was hot!

(L) It felt like 95. Okay, we're going to get started. Can you guys hear us? {Respond “yes” via skype}. Alright.

A: Hello from Cassiopaea! Nice to see loving faces.

Q: (L) Well, that was nice. Okay. The, um... What is on my mind...

[Loud alarm goes off on other end of Skype connection and people go running offscreen.]

(Pierre) It's a machine gun? [laughter]

(Possibility of Being) Are you still alive?

(L) What was that?

(Aiming) The [something] is done.

(L) The fish?

(Chu) The dish.

A: Just remember that the "alarm" will go off for many others in a different way with no option to turn it off.

Q: (L) Alright. Okay, the question on my mind: We have had in the last 10 days or 2 weeks or whatever a bunch of really odd tornadoes. There have been tornadoes appearing in places where tornadoes historically don't show up very often, if at all. Plus, there was a complete double-tornado with... What was it? It had multiple vortices?

(Kniall) There were two events. One was a twin tornado, and one was one tornado with multiple vortices.

(L) Okay. So, what all of this...

A: Remember "Day After Tomorrow" and the comments we made about the coming global superstorm some "time" ago. You are presently witnessing many of the things that will intensify as time goes forward. Ain't it awesome?!!

Q: [laughter] (Chu) Did you get that? {Asking skype participants.}

(SOMEBODY) No, sorry.

(Perceval) Is everybody taking down letters?

(L) Are you all taking notes?

(SOMEBODY) No, only two or three of us.

(L) Well, everyone here usually does, because sometimes it takes everybody to put it all together. I mean, you guys should have thought of that with German efficiency! [laughter]

{Added note. It actually does some re-wiring of the brain to take the notes at the sessions and is good practice for everyone in non-anticipation.}

(Andromeda) Are you really German??

(L) I don't think they are.

(Possibility of Being) Not all of them. Germans are taking notes.

[All skype participants gather paper and pens]

(L) Alright, what other questions do we have? Oh, we wanted to ask about the weakening of the magnetic field.

(Aiming) Okay.

(L) Um, following on to that question, there is report in today's news about the confirmation of the crazy activity or behavior of the earth's magnetic field. Apparently, it has been weakening by about 6%... Some say 10 to 15% for a very long time. At the present rate of weakening - assuming it doesn't speed up, which it probably will - it will be completely zero not too far in the future. Obviously, this is kind of an iffy situation because the magnetic field is what protects us from cosmic rays. It's almost silly to ask the question because we've already got this pretty much sorted out in Pierre's book, but I just want to know if we can get a confirmation on the idea that the weakening of the magnetic field is the lessening of the current flow because current is being drawn off by an incoming massive stellar object?

A: Yes but not massive in stellar terms.

Q: (L) Well, okay, so just massive relative to the earth.

(Perceval) Well, is it massive relative to the earth?

(L) I think it is.

(Pierre) We asked that question about the size of Nemesis, and it was 0.56 the mass of the sun.

(Andromeda) Half the sun.

(Pierre) Yeah, relative to human beings, it's quite large.

(L) Relative to the size of the earth, that's quite a bit.

(Data) I made a calculation about the magnetic field of the earth today. In just six months in 2014, the magnetic field weakened by 10% in North America. It weakened 6 microtesla, and the average magnetic field is 60 microtesla. And ONLY over North America. In Russia and China, it appeared to have grown a little bit stronger.

(L) So it's weakening mainly over North America? Is there any significance to that?

A: Oh indeed!

Q: (L) And what might that significance be?

A: Just you wait!

Q: (Perceval) Does a weakened magnetic field have any correlation to stronger likelihood of meteorite impacts or space rock attraction type stuff?

A: Or geological activity!

Q: (Chu) They said {news}- I think - that the pole was tilting towards Russia... Siberia.

(L) Alright, last time you made the remark about humanity being an experiment. Who or what is conducting the experiment?

A: We have discussed this at some length throughout these communications. It is partly the "nature of things" and partly deliberate manipulation. But you should keep in mind that such manipulation is also in the "nature of things".

Q: (L) Okay. (Possibility of Being) Is the 3rd density the only one that is submitted to experiments, or does it go higher?

A: In this way, yes. But all densities are natural and creative in this way. Just look at the diagrams of extinctions. Nature is rich and abundantly creative.

Q: (L) So, this is kind of like how Gurdjieff described "rays of creation" or the branches of creation or something or other, more or less?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) Okay. I'm out of my questions. {to German group} Do you have some questions?

(Altair) So, our first question about this tornado that picked up this house and put it down, and the house was structure intact. And we were just wondering what happened?

A: Particularly well built combined with precise wind tunnel parameters.

Q: (L) Okay, next?

(no-man’s-land) We wondered was the plane crash with the junior Rockefeller an accident, or was he intentionally killed?

A: Accident. It does happen. But even so, the "victim" is somewhat aware and participating. Choice.

(Chu) Who was it?

(Perceval) The great-grandson of John D. Rockefeller. Most of his children are just painters or whatever. They weren't really doing anything in particular... Apart from spending other people's money. But he wasn't really doing anything that he would need to be taken out.

Q: (L) Next?

(Gawan) Okay, I have another question here. About Type 1 diabetes... With the ketogenic diet, I'm doing really well. What I'm wondering is, if a child gets diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, would the ketogenic diet from the beginning heal it?

A: Yes.

Q: (Gawan) Okay, and next one: Do I have a chance to heal my diabetes?

A: Look into stem cells.

Q: (Gawan) Stem cells.

(Aiming) Okay, we wondered what's up with Gurdjieff's soul?

(L) What?

(Aiming) We were wondering what he is doing right now? Where he is, or...?

A: He was attentive to earth issues for quite some time, but now has gone to full contemplation preparatory to rebirth in 4D.

Q: (L) So, you're saying that people get born in 4D?

A: Yes. When did we say otherwise?

Q: (L) Well, you didn't. I was just not sure.

(Chu) Well, with changes in physicality, you'd think people could avoid the normal human birth, with the pain...

A: It's just a bit more intense in some ways.

Q: (Data) Was Gurdjieff a "man" in the fullest sense of the word as he described it himself?

A: Close. Gurdjieff's greatest problem was that there was no one to place on the step behind him at the time, and he slipped a bit.

Q: (Pashalis) Where did Mouravieff get this concept of organic portals?

A: He did not. He referred to "adamic" man and "preadamic".

Q: (L) I think if you'll recall, it was the C's that had the concept of organic portals, and they explained it in response to our questions about where Mouravieff got his idea of adamic and preadamic man. So, you need to go back and reread the transcripts on that one.

(no-man’s-land) Is there any connection between the radar glitch {reported in the news} and the recent plane crashes - I think there was one in Munich, and then there was one near [indecipherable]...?

(L) Any connections between the plane crashes and what?

(no-man’s-land) And the radar problems in Europe.

(Perceval) Which were kind of bleedthrough...

A: Not as phrased. There are many crashes in history that are due to EM anomalies. The radar glitches were also due to EM anomalies. But the same cause in some cases is not the same cause in all cases. [Strange noises emanate from German side of Skype connection] Plus the one does not necessarily lead to the other.

Q: (Andromeda) What's going on over there?

(Perceval) Sounds like some kind of kettle boiling near the computer! I dunno.

(L) A train? Okay, is there one last question, or is that it?

(Gawan) We have one last question. Is there anything specific about our German group that we should work on?

[Hoopoe noises emanate from Skype connection]

(Perceval) Sounds like a hoopoe. Or they've got a howler monkey over there.

A: More unstructured interaction. [laughter]

(Perceval) Not so much working.

(Aiming) More UNstructured? [laughter]

A: Lighten up! Sing more. no-man’s-land can show you!

Q: (Pierre) Aha! no-man’s-land! no-man’s-land! The singer!

A: And most of all: Start working on helping others, enough with the angst already!

Q: (Perceval) The German angst.

(no-man’s-land) Thank you.

A: Welcome and goodbye!

(L) So... You guys are going to have to pick your roles, and remake The Sound of Music.

(SOMEBODY) What?

(L) Show 'em how, no-man’s-land!

(Aiming) So you have to show us how to be less structured...

(L) Hey! There's some angst going on here! [laughter] So ya'll just wait until the transcript is done, because everything becomes clearer when it's typed up sequentially as it was said. Okay? We're kind of joking with you here, because you need to lighten up more.

(Perceval) And no-man’s-land, when he was here, he was singing quite a lot when we had karaoke, ya know? So, no-man’s-land knows the way about how to lighten up through singing and not being so angst-ridden.

(L) And having some fun.

(Pierre) You can do it in an informal way every day from 4-8pm. [laughter]

(Perceval) no-man’s-land has to lead!

(L) Where are you?

(Aiming) In Görlitz.

(L) Where is that?

(Perceval) Near the Polish border.

(L) Oh, do any of you live there?

(Perceval) Gawan.

(L) Gawan, is this your house?

(Aiming) Yes.

(Gawan) Yeah.

(L) Okay, that's what I wanted to know. And you have a karaoke machine?

(Gawan) We have no mics here.

(Aiming) But we will sing without them.

(L) But you have karaoke CDs, right?

(Gawan) Yes, we have. We are fully equipped. [laughter]

(L) Fully operational karaoke Death Star, right? Okay, children. We're gonna go now, because I really am tired today. I worked very hard all day, as did everyone else. So, we're tired. But we wanted to bring a little Cassiopaean Cheer into your home.

(Andromeda) To disperse your angst.

(L) Yes, break up your angst. It'll all be fun tomorrow.

[Thanks and guten nachts and goodbyes]

END OF SESSION

Inga said:
Thank you :read:

Indeed, thank you for sharing another great session! Also fascinating to hear about Gurdjieff's soul which now has gone to full contemplation preparatory to rebirth in 4D. :thup:

Thanks!!

It was also interesting that he "slipped" a bit due to not being able to place someone "behind" him on the ladder. So this is something that is very important, as it seems without being able to put someone else where you have just been means you lose something by not having that final process. Like finishing school but not getting the final "approval" (?) to the next? Or is it more like getting -10 on a report for not sticking to topic? Anyway, rhetorical questions I find very intriguing. Thanks again!

Thanks for sharing, that was very interesting!

(Data) I made a calculation about the magnetic field of the earth today. In just six months in 2014, the magnetic field weakened by 10% in North America. It weakened 6 microtesla, and the average magnetic field is 60 microtesla. And ONLY over North America. In Russia and China, it appeared to have grown a little bit stronger.

(L) So it's weakening mainly over North America? Is there any significance to that?

Q: (Perceval) Does a weakened magnetic field have any correlation to stronger likelihood of meteorite impacts or space rock attraction type stuff?

Maybe is the beginning of activity at Yellowstone supervolcano?

Thanks Laura and the team for another great session.

It's interesting to learn more about Gurdjieff's soul, thank you for that question.

And the superstorm(s): I've never seen or heard of a single tornado (water or wind spout) in Siberia yet, but we do have rather strong storms here sometimes, especially in the latest years.

And this part also is very interesting:

Q: (Chu) They said {news}- I think - that the pole was tilting towards Russia... Siberia.

It probably means more geological activity in North America (or all over the world?) and the Ice Age starting in Eurasia (Siberia) with the pole approaching?

Laura said:
A: Lighten up! Sing more.

I have been feeling for quite some time now that I am progressively losing my sense of humour. So I'm going to take the C's advice right now! :D

Thanks for another great session! :headbanger:

Wisteria said:
Laura said:
A: Lighten up! Sing more.

I have been feeling for quite some time now that I am progressively losing my sense of humour. So I'm going to take the C's advice right now! :D

Thanks for another great session! :headbanger:

Ditto.

IncenDiary said:
Thanks!!

It was also interesting that he "slipped" a bit due to not being able to place someone "behind" him on the ladder. So this is something that is very important, as it seems without being able to put someone else where you have just been means you lose something by not having that final process. Like finishing school but not getting the final "approval" (?) to the next? Or is it more like getting -10 on a report for not sticking to topic? Anyway, rhetorical questions I find very intriguing. Thanks again!

That part got me thinking. What if there just is noone around to place on the step behind you? At least noone who wants to be there.

Thanks for the session!

IncenDiary said:
It was also interesting that he "slipped" a bit due to not being able to place someone "behind" him on the ladder.

I took it that the not being able to put someone in his place and the slipping were two separate things.

A: Close. Gurdjieff's greatest problem was that there was no one to place on the step behind him at the time, and he slipped a bit.

I don't think you lose something if you have nobody to put in your place, but more so you are "stuck". You kind of max out and cannot advance. In any event, it seems he did enough and what he could, seeing that he is preparing for 4D STO. There may be times where you simply cannot go any further in your life if you become that advanced.

Q: (Data) Was Gurdjieff a "man" in the fullest sense of the word as he described it himself?

OK so I take that to mean that there is a chain to be built and you don't get to be a link unless you have another link before & behind you. I envisage a team on a mountain with ice picks tethering them to each other.
Or maybe more like a net? Before before, behind and alongside you? Otherwise the front link might get too heavy with appendages?
Have to think about this as too many angles makes brain hurt.
:huh:

Silveryblue said:

OK so I take that to mean that there is a chain to be built and you don't get to be a link unless you have another link before & behind you. I envisage a team on a mountain with ice picks tethering them to each other.
Or maybe more like a net? Before before, behind and alongside you? Otherwise the front link might get too heavy with appendages?
Have to think about this as too many angles makes brain hurt.
:huh:

There can probably be many ways of describing it, and I think you got the meaning in the bolded above.

This recent session also discussed the topic:

Session 17 May 2014

Q: (L) Okay. I'm going to start the discussion with what's on my mind. Actually, there are two things. The first thing is that I noticed that after the last session, a lot of people discussing it in the forum thread volunteered information about what they were doing to help to do this, to do that, and the other thing. We had the impression here that when the information came through that a person must put another on the step behind them, that that meant directly in terms of the Work... That it had to be someone on the ladder, or on the stairway, or on the path so to speak. So, could you clarify that? Is that, in fact, what was meant? That you meant somebody who was really asking and engaged in working on themselves, etc?

A: More than that, it means that total engagement in energy exchange with the network. If a person benefits from the efforts of others and there is no return energy, there will be blocks of all sorts in their lives.

Q: (L) Okay, when you say, "There will be blocks of all sorts in their lives"... Blocks of what kind?

A: The blocks will reflect what it is that they are unable to give. If a person cannot be sincere, they will experience people in their personal lives who are not sincere with them. If a person devalues another's efforts, they will find their own efforts devalued. If you need to unblock a certain area of your life, make the effort to give what you want or need yourself.

Q: (L) But are you talking particularly about people engaged in the Work, or just anybody in general?

A: Anybody, but double in the work.

Q: (L) Okay, does this line of questioning inspire any questions in ya'll? Can you think of anything else to ask on this topic?

(Nicolas) This applies in the forum more than it would personally since we're not really interacting with too many people with the Work physically?

A: There are many avenues to interact in the work!!!

There are some references to the film the Day After Tomorrow, coming global superstorm and companion star in the July 6th 2010 session.

Q: (L) Do we have any questions we want to ask while we're playing around here? Is there going to be a gigantic methane eruption in the Gulf of Mexico resulting in a tsunami that wipes out everybody in Florida?

A: No. The methane is a serious contributor to global "warming", however.

Q: (L) Is oil leaking out of the ocean bed floor in the Gulf of Mexico in any other places besides through the well?

A: Yes but that is happening elsewhere as well. All part of the "opening up" phenomenon.

Q: (L) So, you mean that what we've speculated about sinkholes and cracks in the earth... What is causing this opening up?

A: Misalignment, or rather sliding of layers of crust of earth due to slowing of rotation.

Q: (L) Okay, what is causing this slowing of rotation?

A: We have mentioned the approach of companion star and its tendency to "ground" the system.

Q: (L) Anybody got any questions? (Atriedes) I just wanted to ask about what we were talking about the other day. Is there some grand plan with BP and these corporations, or are they just being so self-centered that they're causing all this havoc? (L repeating for the tape) Okay, the question is is there a grand plan of the BP people and the various individuals who are screwing things up? I mean, are they planning some kind of ultimate objective?

A: Your assessment is correct, it is the natural chaos that follows psychopathy wherever it goes.

Q: (Andromeda) Can I ask about Yellowstone? Is any of this "movement" is going to wake it up and cause a major eruption soon? Or is that too predictiony?

A: That is more likely than a cataclysmic ocean floor explosion of methane.

Q: (L) Okay, so in the next 5 years, what is the percentage of probability of the supervolcano at Yellowstone going off?

A: 58%

Q: (L) 58, is that it?

Q: (L) 58 percent. Well, that's more than half, but still kind of 50/50 in the next five years. (Ailén) There was a question we talked about today about what would happen in the southern hemisphere... (L) Yes. So, if there was a global superstorm like in the movie we watched today [The Day After Tomorrow], what goes on in the southern hemisphere during such an event? The movie only showed storms in the Northern Hemisphere.

A: Less violent storms but storms nonetheless.

Q: (L) What about an ice age?

A: Ice ages grip the south somewhat, but the greatest damage is via drought, floods, and earthquakes.

Q: (L) Okay. Well, obviously this thing going on in the Gulf of Mexico is nevertheless a dangerous thing. Is the oil going to have an effect on the thermohaline current that keeps ice ages at bay?

A: Oh certainly! It may take a year or two for the damage to be felt catastrophically but for now the greatest danger is in the rain and general toxicity of the adjacent areas.

Q: (L) Is it advisable for people to move away?

A: If possible, but if they cannot, they must take care to avoid the toxicity and detox what they cannot avoid.

Q: (Andromeda) Are we gonna get some of the toxicity on the wind over here in Europe?

Q: (Andromeda) Are we already getting some of that?

A: Very slight. Wait three months.

Q: (L) What's going to happen in three months?

A: The Gulf Stream will have carried the oil to the North Atlantic from where Europe gets most of its rain and storms.

Q: (L) Well, swell!!

A: It will be significantly diluted by then but noticeable.

Q: (Belibaste) If the crust is opening up and there are multiple leaks, I guess humans can't stop the leaks, and they only stop when the oil pressure equals the ocean pressure. (L) It could go on for years!

Q: (Belibaste) How long is it going to take?

A: 8 years if nothing intervenes.

Q: (L) Is something expected to intervene?

A: Oh, that would be telling!

Q: (Perceval) Are they seriously considering using a nuke?

Q: (Andromeda) Oh no... (Perceval) So that's what could intervene to stop it?

A: Not what we were referring to. A nuke under the present cosmic conditions will only make it worse.

Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}

A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Q: (Andromeda) How long will it take to be over? (Burma Jones) Yeah, how long is the labor? (L) Some people die in childbirth, ya know!

A: Not if they are utilizing knowledge.

Thanks for the session Laura and team. Interesting bit about Gurdjieff; we've been wondering about his 'whereabouts' till now :)

Back
Top Bottom