Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
March 21st 2008
Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Perceval, SM, Psyche, Mr. Scott, PoB, Ailen

A: Hello!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us?

A: Puronuia of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Alright, the first thing I think on everyone's mind is the issue of E__ P__ and his law suit. What is E__ P__'s motivation in suing us?

A: Pathological narcissism

Q: (L) Does he actually think he'll get anything?

A: Of course. Wishful thinking reigns supreme in his little kingdom.

Q: (L) What is the likelihood of us getting the case dismissed?

A: Very good

Q: (L) Do his attorney's actually believe that there is any chance of his case succeeding?

A: No.

Q: (L) Why are they eh... assisting him in this absurd activity?

A: Why do you think??

Q: (L) Well... money?

A: You got it! A fool and his money etc... Worry not, Walter is not bad. He knows his stuff. {Walter is QFG’s Lead Atty.}

Q: (L) Okay, I think the next question on everyone's mind is what was this incident that Perceval had last night?

A: Slippage of defenses

Q: (L) And why are the defenses slipping?

A: Recent breach in energetic union.

{break to search for Laura's glasses}

Q: (L) Any follow ups? (Perceval) Do you want to know what that answer was? (L) Well, you're the one that had the issue? (Perceval) No, but do you know what was said in the last answer? (L) I dunno, what was it? (Perceval) "recent breach in energetic union" (L) What do you mean by recent breach in energetic union?

A: A man draws his energy for battle from his "lady fair." When he has this energy, he is supposed to utilize it not only for battle, but also for "building the castle”. When there is any break in the chain, he not only loses his "battle energy" but also his castle. Why do you think the legends of the "grail" speak of these things? And also fairy stories? A true warrior cannot be strong against the enemy without the lady. The lady cannot provide the energy without the castle and the "bower" of love.

Q: (Mr. Scott) What's a bower? (L) I don't know. A bower is... (Ark) German? The builder, yes? (L) Well, what I always heard of as a bower was a place in a garden where you had like a structure that flowers grew on and you had like little chairs and tables and you'd sit there and it was nice and pretty and pleasant. (Perceval points to tapestry behind on wall) (L) Well yeah that's like a bower. Is that the right idea for a bower on the picture behind me?

A: Yes. And the warrior on his knees aiming to please is also a part of the dynamic. After all, it is honorable to bow before the author of the force for good. You don't need the ruffles though. (laughter) Study fairy tales to discover.

Q: (L) Next, or have we finished with this topic? (planchette moves across the board towards Laura's tea cup) (L) You want some tea? (laughter) (Ark) But I was thinking about that (laughter – Ark takes a drink of tea) (L) What great esoteric secrets do we want to ask about? (PoB) Ask about H__. (L) Oh yes, what's the deal with H__?

A: Difficult struggle made more difficult by genetics.

Q: (L) What genetics?

A: Brain chemistry. He would greatly benefit from schedule and food guidance.

Q: (L) Why?

A: Helps the chemistry to be less of an obstacle.

Q: (L) He doesn't get the right amount of ambient light because he stays up at night under false light and sleeps during the day and there is a lot of literature on that topic. The growth hormone and everything. (Mr. Scott) Should we ask about the food part, maybe the genotype diet is wrong for him... (L) He doesn't follow it... he eats what he wants, drinks coffee (PoB) He was planning on starting it when he got back. (Andromeda) Well would the genotype diet be good for him?

A: Very good start.

Q: (Andromeda) Is it better than the blood type diet?

A: Different goals.

Q: (L) The two different diets have different goals? (Psyche) Maybe its because the genotype diet is more complete in a sense because it covers more genes and the blood type does just one?

A: Yes.

Q: (Ark) Are KitKats good for me?

A: Not usually. Try peanut butter and maple syrup on crackers.

Q: (Ark) What about Mars? (laughter)

A: No!!!!!!!

Q: (laughter) (Perceval) Arky, you should ask about Snickers, they have peanuts in them. (Ark) Oh! What about snickers? (laughter)

A: Ditto.

Q: (Ark) there must be something else that has peanut butter... .(Perceval) Arky, you have to make your own..(Ark) No, there must be like a hundred things, we only have a session once a month, I will change what I ask about.

A: They are loaded with chemicals.

Q: (Ark) What? (Perceval) You have to make your own, and make them taste good and they won't have chemicals... (Ark) Okay, good... kogel mogel... .(L) I will make you peanut butter and maple syrup... (Ark) Is kogel mogel good?

A: What happened last time?

Q: (Perceval) That's what I was about to ask... What happened to you last night... (Laura) No they said last "time"... .(Ark) Last time? (Laura) Last time you had kogel mogel (Perceval) You were sick? (L) Yeah... (Ark) Oh, because it was too much! (laughter) (Ark) And after so long a time I have to do it more often... (Mr. Scott) I have a question. So does this mean that as a general rule... because we asked about the blood type diet last time and they said as a general guideline it's good, so in terms of establishing brain chemistry generally speaking it's good for everyone to stick to the diet or ... is it sort of a general guideline or... is it actually very...

A: Closer, but don't obsess...

Q: (Mr. Scott) Okay, I can do that. (laughter) (L) Okay, what happened to Ark last night?

A: Ark, as the war leader is energetically connected to his warriors. Just think of it as a disturbance in the force.

Q: (Perceval) So it was my fault. (Mr. Scott) It was my fault, I was all depressed and everything...

A: Perceval, you have much to learn about love. After all, you didn't learn it from your "family". In a love relationship, the two people need to understand that the most healing expressions are those that an infant would express. But this must be done strictly from an adult controlled dynamic. In other words, love like a baby but be responsible like a devoted and totally giving parent.

Q: (Ark) He doesn't know about parents he only knows about like... (L) No, he knows too much about parents... and not enough about babies (laughter) (Mr. Scott) We need more doggies, Perceval needs his own doggy. (L) I feel something coming, come on...

A: Perceval, you know how your father hurt you? Why would you consider anything derived from that source as being worth your consideration in any context? A man who would hurt an innocent child is not an authority on anything.

Q: (Perceval) Is the first line of that you know "how" your father hurt you? {Lost his place taking down letters.}(SM) Yes. (L) Questions...

A: Just let it go.

Q: (Perceval) Let what go... What is it that I'm considering as being worth anything that I am deriving from my father?

A: Thoughts about life and love. Generally, if you have those thoughts invading your mind, they are from his poisonous influence. He is a rotten energy source. You have always been determined to be your "own man" yet you allow his influence to poison your mind. … You want to be your own man? Whatever you can think of that he would not approve of, or whatever he would find worthy of negative remark, do it!! The more he disapproves of you, the more negative things he says about you, the more successful you will be in truth. You can literally gauge your progress by his disapproval.

Q: (L) That's a big one. (Ark) Are we done with Perceval? (L) I think so... (Ark) I want to ask how can we, if we can, how can we help D___? He is not very happy.

A: D___ is still living in pain and unable to let go of illusions. He is smart and you can help somewhat as he continues to interact and receive guidance a little at a time.

Q: (L) That's kind of vague. (Mr. Scott) That was a lot of words to say, "Weeell..." (L) I guess that's one of those things that's not really determined what way it will go, still open ended. (Ark) Okay. (L) Anything else? So we know all the esoteric secrets of the world, we know what to do... (Perceval picks up list of questions) (L) Oh don't tell me you have a list! (laughter) (L) I'm already tired... what have you got on there? (Perceval) I'm trying to find any that are worth asking. (L) Most of it you already know the answers to... right? (Perceval) Unfortunately... I had one here … Your dream about talking to Gurdjieff and what he said? (L) I don't remember what he said in the dream. (Ailen) that to tell Perceval that it was like a torture. (L) Okay, I remember. {This was a dream I had told to everyone and then more or less forgot (as happens with dreams). The gist of it was that Gurdjieff was explaining to me some things about buffers and programs and he expressed quite strongly that much of what parents do to children is quite simply torture and that the studies about how torture victims survive and the damage that is done to them would be helpful to understand why many people have so many difficulties getting over or through programming and buffers. In the dream, it was a very powerful conveyance of knowledge and he specifically told me to tell Perceval.} So you want to ask about that dream? (Perceval) Well it was just a follow up to that question, if what he told you was accurate. (L) okay, did I really meet Gurdjieff in my dream? That was really a cool dream.

A: Pretty much. You are a member of the same soul group.

Q: (Perceval) The only other thing that might be interesting is about those undersea cable cuts... (L) what about them, what you want to ask? (Perceval) Who or what cut them?

A: Can you give us an "M"? Now an "O"?

Q: (Mr. Scott) That's kind of weird because they cut them and what? They're just gonna go and repair them now?

A: And what fun things they can do with "repairs"!

Q: (Perceval) So its what we thought it was that they cut them and then repair them and put in taps. (Mr. Scott) I wouldn't think they need to do that but... (SM) There's different levels were dealing with here. (L) I don't know if it would necessarily just be taps, I would say it would probably be something more elaborate than that... (Mr. Scott) I suppose yeah if you wanted to insert traffic instead of actually having to have access to the equipment and then being able to be tracked you just have the little device that sits... you know you have equipment here and equipment here and a line running between and then you have a little gizmo and they can insert traffic to make it look like you were saying - to make it look like Iran is saying things... (L) Ahhh, that's pretty creepy. (Mr. Scott) Wasn't it you who was saying that? (L) I don't think so. (Mr. Scott) Oh, I thought it was and I thought that if there are backdoors in everything like on either end of the ocean they could insert things... Well I guess we'll have to wait and see what fun things they end up doing... (L) Alright, is that it? Alright then, anything that we haven't asked or that we need to be told, consider it asked, we're asking for any general guidance or information or clues or...

A: Things are about to get interesting. It is important for all to hang in and resist the wearing down attempts. Be persistent, watch and wait. For now goodbye.

END OF SESSION

(L) I just got something: "Watch for Percy!" It was like a trailer...

Footnote: bower: arbor: a framework that supports climbing plants; "the arbor provided a shady resting place in the park" - embower: enclose in a bower

Thanks for sharing this session (it's "new").

Laura said:
A: Things are about to get interesting. It is important for all to hang in and resist the wearing down attempts. Be persistent, watch and wait. For now goodbye.

Most interesting that the Cs was giving y'all a warning about the man without an emotional center in your house at the time.

That's very cool that you had a dream with Gurdjieff. Nice to see that he's still helping you out. :)

Laura said:
March 21st 2008

Q: (Perceval) So it was my fault. (Mr. Scott) It was my fault, I was all depressed and everything...

A: Perceval, you have much to learn about love. After all, you didn't learn it from your "family". In a love relationship, the two people need to understand that the most healing expressions are those that an infant would express. But this must be done strictly from an adult controlled dynamic. In other words, love like a baby but be responsible like a devoted and totally giving parent.

As usual thank you for the sessions. These sessions are always exciting to read and depressing when failed to follow. I was thinking about these recent weeks after reading about child's secure attachment model w.r.t to my own elder kid and my own inner child. It basically says child needs secure attachment model for integrating his experience(both sides of the brain). It says That is cultivated by contingent communication ( emotional expression, shared attention ), emotional connection/attachment ( sharing of non verbal signals with gestures , tone of voice, facial expressions, intensity of response etc. ) , reflective dialogues ( addresses sensations, feelings, memories, beliefs etc) and making sense process ( coherent on going life story of experience ). Pathological society doesn't support any of these, infact destroys this with its "fun" games, thus making us to walk wounded ( or tortured ) .

Thanks for this and the other recent sessions. This one seemed like a short one with some nice gems.

Thanks a lot for this one!
Most of the time I find amazing answers to problems I`m dealing with at the exact time the session get posted.
:hug:

Laura said:
March 21st 2008
Q: (L)...did I really meet Gurdjieff in my dream? That was really a cool dream.

A: Pretty much. You are a member of the same soul group.

This is interesting as the other day after reading your comment in the "Reign of Fire" thread:

Notice that Gurdjieff included himself and his group in this outer circle. This was in the early days of his work with those people so I don't know how he felt about it later. My guess is that he didn't make it as far as we have because he didn't have the tools we have plus, he didn't have Gurdjieff's shoulders to stand on!!!
I had the thought that Gurdjieff was one of the C's at an earlier "time."

"A: Not usually. Try peanut butter and maple syrup on crackers."

Wow, how far you guys have come in 4 years! I guess this is the C's respecting free will and not giving correct diet advice until the time is right

Carlise said:
"A: Not usually. Try peanut butter and maple syrup on crackers."

Wow, how far you guys have come in 4 years! I guess this is the C's respecting free will and not giving correct diet advice until the time is right

Considering that he was talking about his desire to eat kitkats, I think that advice is really good. With diet, as with most things, it's best to progress one step at a time!

Very interesting session. Thanks for sharing. Much to ponder.

Laura said:
March 21st 2008

(...)

END OF SESSION

(L) I just got something: "Watch for Percy!" It was like a trailer...- bower: arbor: a framework that supports climbing plants; "the arbor provided a shady resting place in the park"

- embower: enclose in a bower

Is Laura talking here about the user perceval or about mythological hero?

Is the following image a bower?

vogue0607_02.jpg

anyone would like to talk about this?

Laura said:
March 21st 2008

(L) What do you mean by recent breach in energetic union?

A: A man draws his energy for battle from his "lady fair." When he has this energy, he is supposed to utilize it not only for battle, but also for "building the castle”. When there is any break in the chain, he not only loses his "battle energy" but also his castle. Why do you think the legends of the "grail" speak of these things? And also fairy stories? A true warrior cannot be strong against the enemy without the lady. The lady cannot provide the energy without the castle and the "bower" of love.

OrangeScorpion said:
anyone would like to talk about this?

Laura said:
March 21st 2008

(L) What do you mean by recent breach in energetic union?

You did not provide a jumping of point, but I guess the quote itself will suffice.

I guess it speaks to the dynamic, warriors exist to fight, that is they need wars or rather they find their purpose in the heat of battle. But what is there to fight for? The lady provides as this would indicate:

A: Yes. And the warrior on his knees aiming to please is also a part of the dynamic. After all, it is honorable to bow before the author of the force for good. You don't need the ruffles though. (laughter) Study fairy tales to discover.

I know that for me, I only tap into the depths of my powers whenever I am fighting for someone else. But I am still educating my true self and my true self is educating me on what is me and what is not me, so this tendency of mine may change.

The above is only my perspective on this subject, I welcome different views on same.

Thanks for this session, like Intothefield it has also helped me out with an issue I am working through!

Yes OrangeScorpion, the image you posted is a bower, more or less. A modern version with concrete pillars.

bngenoh said:
I guess it speaks to the dynamic, warriors exist to fight, that is they need wars or rather they find their purpose in the heat of battle. But what is there to fight for? The lady provides as this would indicate:

I know that for me, I only tap into the depths of my powers whenever I am fighting for someone else. But I am still educating my true self and my true self is educating me on what is me and what is not me, so this tendency of mine may change.
Yeah. The Sufis said that the Beautiful Names of God are those related to interactions with others. External considering, I find, may be seen as constantly "fighting" for others. So the lady fair could have something to do with the emotional center(s). And the castle, the defenses, perhaps the intellectual center(s)? The bower, to where the soul retreats to be with the lady, could be a certain kind of inspiration...?

Thanks for posting this session. A fascinating read and helpful to my situation in life as well.

Muxel said:
Yeah. The Sufis said that the Beautiful Names of God are those related to interactions with others. External considering, I find, may be seen as constantly "fighting" for others. So the lady fair could have something to do with the emotional center(s). And the castle, the defenses, perhaps the intellectual center(s)? The bower, to where the soul retreats to be with the lady, could be a certain kind of inspiration...?

What came to mind after reading the bit about the breach in energetic union, was lady fair or lady represents feminine energy or instinct. But, I like your explanation Muxel. Will ponder this more.

Muxel said:

Thanks, Muxel, very interesting your explanation.

Maybe the "castle" is a way of representing the "Strategic Enclosure"?

**A: A man draws his energy for battle from his "lady fair."
A: A true warrior cannot be strong against the enemy without the lady. The lady cannot provide the energy without the castle and the "bower" of love.***

And then later..... :-)

**(planchette moves across the board towards Laura's tea cup) (L) You want some tea? (laughter) (Ark) But I was thinking about that (laughter – Ark takes a drink of tea)**

The style and humor of the Cs. :cool: That was really nice...

Back
Top Bottom