Session 21 March 2020

Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.

I think this is an interesting part to keep an eye on, this exposure factor. It seems that their hand was forced in this, this virus got out, and had unintended effects that they needed to halt, and because of this they had to take risks that they normally would not like to take. It seems that to get everyone on board, to execute this lock down, they had to reveal more than they would want to. And this leaves them quite vulnerable to leaks getting out.

Thanks for the session, and getting it out so quickly... :thup:

What a fascinating session - must have been physically tiring as well!

A: There are several complexes of agendas in play, as well conflicts.

I wonder what these conflicts are... I guess partly among those among the PTB "in the know" and those who just use it for their own agendas and so on? So far, it looks like everyone is marching along in unison.

First of all, thanks for the new session and getting it all up so quickly!!!

Just a few questions which came to mind immediately
(Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?

A: More than two years.

Q: (L) But it took awhile to mutate and do other things.

(Pierre) Did some people here have the virus?

A: Nearly all of you!
Wowza! If this thing has been going around for 2 years then there is a possibility that a LOT of people have already had it. Heck, I think I have had it!
Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.
What is exactly meant by exposure? Perhaps I am being dense, but the word was mentioned a few times in the session and I am not sure that I understand. Does it refer to people being exposed to information about the PTB's future plans for control and domination, and because of that, there will be resistance to more draconian measures?

A: Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person. Do you have the energy and resources to change?
Is this referring to internal energy and resources - the energy to continue gaining knowledge, attempting to see reality objectively, applying knowledge already gained, building willpower, maintaining physical health/psychic hygeine etc?

Or were they talking about physical energy and resources? Or both?

Where is the safest place for us to be during the existing and upcoming turmoil?

A: Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person. Do you have the energy and resources to change?

As to the things above, i can recommend you, immediately, to read and reflect on the book P'taah written by Jani King. In this book, the entity known as P'taah explains how to be safe in anywhere and immune to the contagious diseases. It will help you a great deal. For God's sake, tell this book's teaching to everyone that is ready to grasp. Humanity badly needs it

Thanks for the session, that was very needed in this turbulent times.
Q: (L) Okay, I had a thought. Is it possible that this virus can infect some people and make them worse, as in make them bad people?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: It depends on the inner makeup.

Q: (L) So it really depends on what's inside the person as to what transpires after they've experienced the virus. Is that it?

A: Yes
Ultimately, it seems that all our experiences and reactions to them are moulded by ourselves and our true nature, in a way similar to a water receiving color of a vessel it is put in.

Thank you very much for the ultra-fast broadcast of this session! It's pretty reassuring and I really feel like there's an extra balance in the game. It's really interesting, an STO virus, some members of the forum had thought so. In the meantime take care of yourselves, the next few months are going to be even more exciting !

Thank you for answering all these important questions, sincerely hope sore shoulders are OK now.

Without information you provide it would be much harder. This forum (and C's sessions) was always, and it's now, more than ever real beacon of light in dark times.

God bless you all. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom