Session 23 April 2022

Thanks for the session! And thanks to the C’s for the warning at the end. It’s in the nature of psychopaths to just destroy something even if they know they’ve lost. Pretty soon the wheat is going to separate from the chaff. I was watching how people behaved initially during Covid and it was eye opening, most completely shut down and didn’t provide common courtesy to each other. It takes extra focus to maintain our humanity under stress, prior preparation and thinking about how to behave has helped me in life.

Enjoy your Hyperbaric therapy! Thanks again.

Thank you for sharing this session. This is so much to ponder, but rather than delaying this post for the sake of making more comments, here are two:

A hyperbaric chamber would give the pressure of a deep mine. At -3000 meters, the pressure is 142950.20 P or 1.4 times the standard pressure at surface level.

Quaternion algebra may be "simple". A "short" book of 883 pages is Quaternion algebras by John Voight. In the introduction he explains what is needed to grasp the material while he regrets he could not cover the whole subject.

… but I was wonder what they meant by this word "deception"? Like everything is illusion and we will be faced with it or something else?
I understood that in a way that this deception/trick/lie/… would be realised (in case if this devastation happens) and it would bring more anger, sorrow, arguing, ect… so more devastation… osit.. 🤷‍♀️

Thank you all !

I wonder if the space virus isn’t already here. The point being that I think it would take time to disseminate around the planet, and who knows if its entry is going to be an “event” for us earthlings, or if it just slipped in unannounced?

Might be a good idea on having a tread on the best way of buying, storing and using vitamin C, and same thing with oxygen intake. Or, maybe that’s all in the Diet and Health tread.

The China thing is baffling. Surely the top doctors and others know that what they are doing is counterproductive “if” they really wanted to “help” their people? Even if they feel they have a real threat they are going about it, all wrong!

We do have the example brought up in the forum by @psychegram. That the “Great Leap Forward” not too many years ago, was and example of the top i.e., Mao actually knew very little of what was happening until the end. The lower-level governmental functionaries lied like hell to their superiors, while underneath them they created and demonic hell that killed 10s of millions. So, we can’t say its unprecedented.

On the human side of the equation, it could be sadomasochism on a large scale from those who are predisposed to such things. And on the 4D side of the equation it could be taking advantage of the situation for a grand banquet.

They are definitely videotaping themselves in the act, and broadcasting it to the world. That appears to be geopolitically motivated.

If something big is coming, whether it is the earth changes that they know about, or just a world at war all over the place, physical and sanction-wars then maybe they are using whatever excuse is needed (covid is the excuse of choice right now) to shut down their shipping and save their resources for themselves and starve everyone else of resources. And appear blameless at the same time.

About disputes and disagreements:

There are LOTS of sci fi and other series that have this scenario, and while the heroes are fighting among themselves, the enemy takes over the ship or whatever. But now it appears a real thing to be potentially used against us. First…wow! And second, we are affecting the battle to that extent? Another wow.

Discernment needed:

My daughter and I were noticing that some of the relationships long term and deeply involved relationships that we have lost since covid, that we don’t want back, and are surprised that we’d had involved ourselves with those people at all. Kind of: thank you covid and good reddens to them. I still think at some level it is the separating of the sheep from the goat’s thing.

But this disputes and disagreements thing would be something else all together. More like we are so much aliened in our FRV, and knowledge gathering, how can we be at such odds with each other? Fair enough, we’ve been warned. Thus, the need for good discernment with each encounter inside and outside the forum.

A: Every object entering your realm does not have to come from 4D. Refer back to Ark's questions about dimensions. Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19. (a meteor from another dimension?)

Ok, I need some help on Dimensions. I did and search on the forum, and read the cassiwiki information and I’m still fuzzy. What I remember about dimensions vs densities from the sessions is densities are vertical and they are seven in number, and dimensions are horizontal and infinite. Id like to know more. Can anyone briefly explain, or tell me where to read up on it?

Thanks again

Last edited:
Not sure whether the warning at the end of the Session was for everyone, or everyone at the Chateau. I hope you all can stay safe, and ride the storm, thankfully, with the advance warning.
Thank you so much for the new session. Some surprises there, and great clarifications too!
With the primitive smallpox/black death coming, I think we all need to get a hyperbaric chamber somehow. Maybe group together with peeps local to you, to share the costs?

Q: (Arky) No clue? What concepts would do? If not ancient, if not modern, then what? No hope? Hmm. Okay, I am done.

If it doesn't exist, you make it up. What I mean is that many times we don't have a term or a concept for something new.

There are ideas or concepts from other cultures and languages that have no equivalent in our language. For example, the Japanese coined the term "blue wind" (aoi kaze) to describe a particular state of mind, between a certain sadness and nostalgia.

Perhaps the term/concept will come or appear by itself. :-)

Thanks for the session, it is very interesting.

Cass.
A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

Does this mean that we are entering a phase of great danger?

Thank you for an incredible session :-)

Q: (Pierre) Did the Ukrainian witches perform a ritual against Putin?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was their ritual efficacious?

A: Not much.

Q: (L) And why was it not efficacious?

A: Many more were acting as guardians and protectors.

Q: (L) So there were more people protecting and guarding Putin than there were people trying to send bad vibes at him. Is that it?

A: Yes

It reminded me of this:

Yakutsk shamans sending supportive energies to Putin and the Russian Army:

Back
Top Bottom