Session 23 April 2022

Thanks very much for this latest session. The PTB are obviously very worried about what is taking place throughout the whole Cass world. It is a timely warning and I am sure you will all take steps to keep yourselves safe. The primitive smallpox threat is also very worrying. As Pierre said "nasty" and with a very high mortality rate. Good luck with the HBOT therapy. Keep us posted on what happens.

Thank you Laura and crew for the new session. It feels like the pressure is continually building, the stakes always getting higher in walking the straight and narrow path, the Work and communication with each other.

Not sure whether the warning at the end of the Session was for everyone, or everyone at the Chateau. I hope you all can stay safe, and ride the storm, thankfully, with the advance warning.
Thank you so much for the new session. Some surprises there, and great clarifications too!
With the primitive smallpox/black death coming, I think we all need to get a hyperbaric chamber somehow. Maybe group together with peeps local to you, to share the costs?
Reread the warning and it seemed to clarify that it was the efforts at the Chateau on behalf of the rest of the group of people involved that was pushing the adversarial buttons hard. So some upheaval at the centre would range outwards to everyone.

Makes me think of how those who protected Putin from those witches, the 'many more guardians and protectors' were able to help. I would like to understand more about how such guardians and protectors succeeded. I do tune into friends to stand with them if things get rough, aware of non-interference with free will, as aware as I can be at this level.... i.e., I ask for permission to simply stand with them or send Reiki.

Too bad algebra and those questions/answers between Ark and the C's leave me in the dust, lol! Though some architecture of the dimensions and densities discussion formed moving images in my mind.

That's it for me, going out on a limb, thinking about the Session. Thank you so much, so much!

Thanks for the session. Got to get those parasite critters dealt with for the upcoming changes... And a timely warning. Sounds like some kind of big disclosure coming up, but not before more death and destruction.

thank you for the session, that was much needed in these days. 🙏

if china knows things that public doesn't, they're not tyrants to their own people the west portrays them to be. they want them protected, although at a price of personal liberties.

i don't say they are good guys or anything, just the whole situation is nuanced.

Thank you for another interesting, though quite a somber session with possibly 'primitive smallpox' and nasty infiltration attempts on the horizon.
(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?

A: Vit C and oxygen.
One way for more oxygen for those of us who don't have a Hyperbaric chamber is to breathe deeply. When I did a training in breath therapy some years back, the suggestion was to do 20 connective breaths a day, like in one setting. That means breathing deeply in and out without a pause at the end of the out-breath and the in-breath, 20 breaths in a row. Breathing deeply brings more oxygen to the cells which in turn helps to relax the body deeply, helps to detoxify the cells and also to harmonize the autonomic nervous system.
20 deep connected breath a day is doable and could become a new habit.

Thanks for the session, it is very interesting.

Cass.
A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.

Does this mean that we are entering a phase of great danger?

Yes, I would expect it to get a lot worse. But in my opinion on a mental level. Watching the exploding propaganda show gives you a pretty good idea of where it's going. So, stable consciousness seems like a sturdy shield to me. Greetings to all the Chateau crew and Moiloiaea from Cassiopaea

(Joe) On March 21st, the China Eastern Airline that flew straight into the ground... What was the cause?

A: Guidance system run amok after air burst.

Q: (Pierre) And what was the cause of the air burst?

A: Meteoric object breaching realm barrier.
This is kind of scary in its implications. It's one thing to have insufficient technology to provide total awareness of the space environment that Earth orbits in; it's another to have meteors able to just "pop in" in to our reality on a collision course due, presumably, to some sort of convergence of electromagnetic factors that weakens the barriers between realities. As if we didn't have enough meteoric residue (eg. the Taurid stream) in our own realm already!

Also consider what has been said about window fallers and Flight 19.
There's also the question of the interactivity of consciousness with the physical world under such conditions. Meteors don't have much consciousness of their own, and the C's mentioned previously that if window fallers and people encounter each other, the consciousness of both beings contributes to the nature of the experience. The Flight 19 information points out how people's subconscious expectations and awareness may "shape" what they perceive under conditions of an unstable border between realms. So what would happen if such an instability occurred over a heavily populated area? The consensus awareness may literally determine whether a passing meteor in another realm was "pulled" into this one, or whether it would continue on its merry way in its own reality. And that doesn't mean that ignorant people would be safer in such a situation either - they would be even more vulnerable without the knowledge of what *could* happen contributing to their awareness.

(Pierre) At the time on Kantek was there more oxygen than on Earth nowadays?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) That was a good question.
I thought so too.

A: No. Just stress. He would also benefit from hyperbaric treatments!
Maybe we should start a fundraiser to send a hyperbaric chamber to the Kremlin? 😁

(Gaby) In a prior session, they were saying it was not mostly the US experiments that were a threat to humanity, but instead a space virus. So, if that's the case, in theory if there's a 4th density STS virus coming up, will it be a DNA or an RNA virus?

A: RNA.

Q: (Gaby) And what kind of disease will it produce?

A: Most likely to be similar to primitive smallpox.

Q: (Pierre) Primitive smallpox is nasty. It's a descendant of the Black Death.

(L) I think we decided that primitive smallpox was the Black Death.

(Gaby) Smallpox is a DNA virus. So if this is an RNA virus, it could be nastier I suppose.

(Pierre) With 79% death rate, it's nasty.

(Joe) What kind of treatments would be effective against such a critter?

A: Vit C and oxygen.
Oh gawd. At least we have an effective therapy for it!

Q: (Artemis) Speaking of healing therapies, I recently came across tuning fork sound therapy. Have you ever heard of that?
I recently discovered that there's an Eastern healing methodology that uses gongs that probably does a similar thing. Here's a good webpage about it:

(Artemis) I wanted to ask them because I saw some videos about this woman who was doing it and they were actually having a lot of energetic releases. So I wanted to know if it's something we could do here to help us with anything. Is there anything good about it?

A: Gently helpful mainly at the emotional level.

Q: (Artemis) Okay, so if you have emotional issues that contribute to physical issues, then it could help in that way.

A: Yes
That's kind of the impression I get as well.

A: Be aware that you are currently under attack by forces that wish to silence you and end your exertions on behalf of your group in specific and the planet in general. These forces are getting desperate and will attempt to use any inroad possible. Be awake and alert at all times. Any disputes or disagreements can be easily blown out of proportion to your destruction. And then, when the negative energy is withdrawn, the devastation left will be amplified by the knowledge that it was all a deception. [Planchette swirls around and around for about 45 seconds] You have been warned. Do not take this lightly. Communicate and listen. It will take all of you together to navigate these dangers!!! Goodbye.
Given the state of the world at the moment, I think this a warning we should take very seriously. Knowledge input on a continuous basis, folks!

And a big THANK YOU to Laura and the Team in France for this new Knowledge from the Divine Cosmic Mind. 🙏🙏🙏:hug2::hug2::hug2:

Thank you for this session. My knowledge of algebra being very basic, I didn't understand a lot about octonions & co.

Looks like it's time to stock up Vit C. Do you people think Eiru Eolas fits the bill in bringing more oxygen?

I was not so surprised to learn that the chinese government knows something about a virus. I couldn't find a good reason to lock up 23 million people for a covid-flu...

I wish you all strengh and courage, may we get throught those hard times together🍀.

Thank you everyone for sharing the session! It's not difficult for me to imagine when looking at the world around, what path I would likely thread without all this information and sharing, we are receiving. The strong warning from C's is alarming to highest degree and I am taking it to heart.

It is good to hear that Vladimir Vladimirovič has, besides us, other able protectors keeping him and his closest associates safe. Plot thickens, and lackeys of darkness and their masters are now so brazen with spreading their anti-human agenda that it is almost unbearable, so terrible to witness, but so be it. This drama has to play itself to its conclusion, but I believe Truth and reality will prevail.
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Time is now and clock is ticking.

Back
Top Bottom