Session 23 March 2013

Carlise said:
Maybe this post would fit better somewhere else, but this session, especially the closing comments, hit me quite hard. I always feel a kind of anxiety when I'm reminded of preparation, like I'm totally not doing enough to be prepared.

Spending a lot of time doing Uni work and other such things, when I'm pretty well convinced that the poop is about to hit the fan, feels like I'm living a total lie. Sometimes I think I should just drop out, learn some proper handy real life skills, and really get prepared for tough times and have something substantial to give to others. But then, despite the monotony of Uni and my job, they keep the money coming in. Enough to allow me good food, and books anyway, as well as both being opportunities for self Work.

Maybe I'm just being drastic here, but it feels like the universe is bringing out the bright neon signs and, although I'm paying attention, it just doesn't feel like I'm acting on these signs like I should.

Thank you for the session :)

I hear you there Carlise! I'm working everyday, reading books and sott articles during my lunch break and also when I get home, but then I contemplate on what would happen if everything came to a head tomorrow and the infrastructure and way of life was turned on its head. I don't have adequate food or water supplies. I could hunt but I have nothing to hunt with.

I then say to myself that I am simply thinking in 3rd Density terms. So I can definitely empathize with the thought pattern you are experiencing at the moment. Also i'm in the south of the U.S. so yea 5D city on a hill was pretty sobering. Not to mentioned the fact that me and my wife were awakened by two distinct and arbitrary booms last night around 3am.

I guess I said all of that to say the only thing you can do at the moment is to continue doing what you are doing seeking truth and applying/utilizing knowledge. This session prompts me to think that this method of operation, in one's life, might foster some sort of "protection" from the events on the horizon but at the same time you have to take things as they happen (Within reason of course). Which also seems to align with STO.

Carlise said:
Maybe this post would fit better somewhere else, but this session, especially the closing comments, hit me quite hard. I always feel a kind of anxiety when I'm reminded of preparation, like I'm totally not doing enough to be prepared.

Spending a lot of time doing Uni work and other such things, when I'm pretty well convinced that the poop is about to hit the fan, feels like I'm living a total lie. Sometimes I think I should just drop out, learn some proper handy real life skills, and really get prepared for tough times and have something substantial to give to others. But then, despite the monotony of Uni and my job, they keep the money coming in. Enough to allow me good food, and books anyway, as well as both being opportunities for self Work.

Maybe I'm just being drastic here, but it feels like the universe is bringing out the bright neon signs and, although I'm paying attention, it just doesn't feel like I'm acting on these signs like I should.

Maybe ya'll can formulate some simple progressions of questions about what it really means to be "prepared"? I promise we'll do another very soon!!! It's just been hectic around here, one thing after another, and finally the taxes were all done after weeks of accounting data entry. So now, with the business out of the way, we can try to get back to normal, whatever that is. In short, another session soon, so let's get some good questions together about what "being prepared" really means. I have the feeling that it isn't what people usually think.

Thank you for the session, it always brings a big smile on my face.

silos said:
rolyateel said:
Thank you for such a fascinating session.

There seems to be centers of negativity, centers that promote war theft and confusion (orthogonal to the truth)- London, Washington and Israel come to mind as the main culprits. I wonder if its one of these place that are in the firing line. Knocking out the propaganda voice might just be a good thing for the planet... but not for people who live their.

It certainly is an astonishing time to be alive.

Israel and USA popped in my head, too. There was one session about percentage of psychopaths in certain countries. Maybe those countries with the highest percentage of psychopaths will be striken first or hardest.

That is what I think too. USA, Israel or surrounding area. Didn't C's once said that PTB will not succeed in their plans of attacking and destroying Iran because weather or Earth changes will spoil their plans? Maybe this is one part of the picture.

Laura said:
In short, another session soon, so let's get some good questions together about what "being prepared" really means. I have the feeling that it isn't what people usually think.

Prepared to exit 3D perhaps... ;)

Hello,

Thanks for the new session after 12/21. And the world remained. :P

A: Yes. But scientists have been blinded by being led by the blind!

Q: (L) Hmm. So you say, "Scientists have been blinded by being led by the blind." Do you mean that...

A: When science is used for killing they have lost their honor and their way. Remember the parable of the talents. The man who was afraid and hid and hoarded? Then when the master came he was cast into darkness with the weepers and wailers. Thus shall it be yet again.
Quite amazing statements. How true they are ...

Carlise said:
But mastering difficult life situations is also a good way to gain some strength and experience which could play an important role in the future. A clever time schedule might help in your specific situation. Yes, I fully agree with you that money is important for having sufficient budgets for good and expensive food, living, things like books, you name it.

Laura said:
Megan said:
Oh goody, another session -- thanks! The comments about science being the blind leading the blind aren't too surprising (the more you study it, the less "scientific" it looks), but the inference that it is literally caused by the purposes to which science has been applied is certainly interesting.

I am a bit puzzled by the post-session comments, although I am not quite sure at the moment how to ask the question. But somehow the discussion jumps from a "new testament" 'parable of the virgins' to the origins of Judaism. What's the connection?

Answer is right here:

Q: (Anna) Who are the wise virgins? What are they talking about. (L) Story in the bible. Wise and foolish virgins. It's funny that they make these biblical references.....

Followed by what was on my mind about the Bible as a source.

OK, so the connection is that they are both "in the Bible." I just wouldn't normally associate such an NT parable with things OT. I don't have any idea where this parable came from. It's a good parable, though. :)

Thank you for the session, Laura and Crew! :) :) :) I was just thinking the other day that you would be putting a new one up soon. So glad! I look forward to a new topic on "being prepared". It will probably be more along spiritual ideas as in the parable of the ten virgins. Cleaning the machine so to speak.

Laura said:
Carlise said:

Maybe ya'll can formulate some simple progressions of questions about what it really means to be "prepared"? I promise we'll do another very soon!!! It's just been hectic around here, one thing after another, and finally the taxes were all done after weeks of accounting data entry. So now, with the business out of the way, we can try to get back to normal, whatever that is. In short, another session soon, so let's get some good questions together about what "being prepared" really means. I have the feeling that it isn't what people usually think.

Thank you for the session! Very interesting. I also wonder about what being prepared really means. I tend to think in 3D terms such as stocking up on food, water, tobacco, vinegar, garlic, etc. Knowledge protects but it is confusing being that there are just simply too many variables and 3D thinking is so limited. That'll be something to think about today for sure. The wise virgins... Hmmm
Thanks again :)

Thank you each and all for the session. :)

Being prepared? This seems to be the question of questions, which makes me think in therms of both mind/body as an exit situation, or if survival, one will need same. Whatever the case, each requires continuous work.

Thanks for the session!

I'm a bit confused as to the technical meaning of 'formulate progressions of questions..' I'm going to go with a small list of what comes to mind regarding preparation:

Reality check : Have a daily check up on your levels of Normalcy bias, dissociation and excuses for remaining attuned to the sleeping world. How is your self remembering working out? Do you keep up with SoTT and how does it affect you. Network about it.

Rethinking relocation : becoming attuned or open to possibilities that may appear so as not to be stuck in places with high probability of exposure to troubled areas (coasts, northern hemisphere, larger cities and 'magnetic hotspots' as referenced in session )

Food and material stock : Canning, tobacco and emergency stocks of daily basic materials to soften the blow of adjusting to a world without luxuries and in need of stuff that will be hoarded by profiting gangs. Information gathering on survival tricks.

Handy skills : How will you be valuable to a society without basic necessities?

Thanks for the session, Laura and all who attended. The part about Biblical parables was a wonderful addendum to the session. It makes me contemplate picking up a Bible myself, though there's noise to wade through between parables. Though I'm sure there are online archives of parables on their own...

parallel said:
Thanks for the session!

I'm a bit confused as to the technical meaning of 'formulate progressions of questions..'

In order to get the C's input on what it really means to be prepared, the questions have to be formulated. They need to be clear and concise and that's not usually very easy to do. So, the idea is to work on formulating some questions for the C's that will help us to discern the real meaning of the phrase "be prepared". So, how would we start to ask that? "What does it mean to be prepared?" is probably too broad since it might vary, so...

Thanks for the session. Interesting and thought provoking, as usual. Got 10 pints with meat in the canner cooking right now...but as said, the preparation thing is probably a combination of many things. 'Information' was mentioned, too...

Back
Top Bottom