Session 26 July 2014

Thank you for sharing this session.
I had a feeling that there could be another one last Saturday. :rolleyes:

zim said:
Prodigal Son said:
NB zim's post was made as I writing this post - aligned! :)

Thank you for posting, the session contains some very useful advice for WORKing on:

Q: (L) Well, that makes me think of a question to follow up on that. Something that's been on my mind is the difficulty so many group members have in getting themselves moving to do useful things, helpful things that help the network, help the group, help the Work, and to keep going. They sometimes get started, and then they peter out. Sometimes they try something too big, too much, too soon, too fast, and then they get discouraged. And I would like to know what is it about this group here that has made us able to put our noses to the grindstone for years and years... even under the most trying of circumstances. What is the quality that a person needs to be able to get - excuse me for saying this, but - to get their asses in gear, move, and keep moving? What is the needed quality?

A: Awakened conscience.

Q: (L) Well, the reason why was because I could see that other people were not remembering from one freakin' day to the next what happened! I mean, they needed to be reminded every day, day after day, what was happening.

A: And that is what developed your conscience. And those who helped were also in the process.

Q: (Andromeda) You have to constantly keep awake about what's happening.

(L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep. Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask about that. Go ahead.

(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? ...

A: ... We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

Mea culpa and good to know and to keep in mind permanentely and WORKing on it. Thank you very much!

Thank you everyone for the new session. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
So when will be reached the tipping point te ice age will occur within months, wow :shock: ,i remember reading an article on Sott confirming this :

Last Ice Age took just SIX months to arrive

Daily Mail
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 01:53 CST

It took just six months for a warm and sunny Europe to be engulfed in ice, according to new research.

Previous studies have suggested the arrival of the last Ice Age nearly 13,000 years ago took about a decade - but now scientists believe the process was up to 20 times as fast.

In scenes reminiscent of the Hollywood blockbuster The day After Tomorrow, the Northern Hemisphere was frozen by a sudden slowdown of the Gulf Stream, which allowed ice to spread hundreds of miles southwards from the Arctic.

Geological sciences professor William Patterson, who led the research, said: 'It would have been very sudden for those alive at the time. It would be the equivalent of taking Britain and moving it to the Arctic over the space of a few months.'

The subsequent mini Ice Age lasted for 1,300 years and was probably caused by the sudden emptying of Lake Agassiz in Canada, which burst its banks and poured freezing freshwater into the North Atlantic and Arctic Oceans.

That would have disrupted the Gulf Stream - the flows of which depend on variations in saline levels and temperature - and allowed the ice to take hold.

Some scientists believe that if the Greenland ice cap melts it could disrupt the world's ocean currents and have a similarly dramatic effect.

Professor Patterson's findings emerged from one of the most painstaking studies of climate changes ever attempted and reinforce the theory that the earth's climate is unstable and can switch between warm and cold incredibly quickly.

His conclusions, published in New Scientist, are based on a study of mud deposits extracted from a lake in Western Ireland, Lough Monreagh - a region he describes as having the 'best mud in the world in scientific terms'.

Professor Patterson used a precision robotic scalpel to scrape off layers of mud just 0.5mm thick. Each layer represented three months of sediment deposition, so variations between them could be used to measure changes in temperature over very short periods.

Thanks for sharing! It was great seeing the Chateau crew again and getting to participate in a C's session. Even though it was sometimes tough hearing the letters being called out over skype, it was a definite exercise in concentration in trying to keep pace with a pen and a pad. I don't think the gravity of actually being able to ask the C's a question has really hit me, but I agree with Aya, I have more of a sense of wanting to question and challenge things to really exercise critical thinking and to follow through and finish projects and goals rather than leaving them in limbo.

Fabric, the front yard was a case in point and how teamwork made it all happen. :)

Thanks again! :bacon:

Thank you for the session Laura and crew.

Laura said:
Session Date: July 26th 2014
Q: (Pierre) Why was there a vortex of electric charge?

A: The current is grounded, thus more current "flow". Read Pierre's book!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) Interesting recommendation.

(Kniall) Did you hear about this book?
:lol:

Q: [Toronto starts asking another question]

A: As are most human psychological systems in your society.

Q: (Perceval) [Repeats last 2 answers for remote group]

A: Cognitive psychology is an exception when it is based on lab and social studies.
can some body write the questions asked ?.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

(dugdeep) Can they give elucidation about the mechanism behind homeopathy?

A: Frequency vibration resonance. Think of yourselves as "homeopathic medicaments" for the planet.

[NOTE: "medicaments" is French for "medicines"]

Q: (Perceval) That's a good description. Homeopathy on a macro scale, with some human beings as the tiny dose of the cure that might resonate with other beings.

(Pierre) So, individuals being on the truth vibration frequency could have a positive influence on the macro-organism that is Planet Earth.

(dugdeep) And why do they get more potent as you dilute them more?

A: Then the resonance spreads more widely in the solution bringing all into proper frequency within the integrity of the substance.
Interesting.. No wonder, Big Pharma medicine that focuses on local symptoms creates so many side effects ( destroys the resonance) and deaths.

A: There is much such a team can accomplish if you really get dedicated and support one another during the swings that manifest during the process of awakening. For what is "awakening"? It is the opening of the emotional center and merging with true conscience.

Thanks for the sessions. Answered a few questions in there for me. I liked the answer to the personality enneagram! ;-) And of course I'm wondering if we've reached that tipping point. The events on the planet appear to be speeding up and I've notic ed a few people in general talk about this. I'm still curious about the ebola virus and if it has escaped from Africa. I guess time will tell. Now to dig in on Israel/Palestine and the Ukraine...

Gawan said:
Many thanks for sharing the session so fast and it is a very interesting session.

Laura said:
(L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep. Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask about that. Go ahead.

But isn't there also a limit when being sick for example? But maybe it comes then down to positive dissociation.

I think what is being referred to here is willful dissociation into mindless or negative things when there is the opportunity to stay awake and aware and the choice to DO something that encourages wakefulness.

Aya said:
We prepared a sheet of questions for C’s and I am glad that we did it as we covered the most of it in this session. It was the wonderful experience of lifetime. Seeing everyone over the Skype gave me inspiration to question and work harder. Thank you so much!  :love:

It sure was a very special experience! Inspirational and thought provoking. My heartfelt thanks as well.

Thanks for sharing this new session.

These skype related sessions with participation of a local group have a sort of homey quality around them, I would say. It's like a peek into the kitchen to sniff around and see what's brewing -- in order to ascertain how long we still have left before dinner will be served, when we have to be ready and dressed up for the occasion to fully participate.

Each new group brings different aspects of the Work to the fore and appropriate ways of tackling them. Great! :rockon:

Thanks for the session. This had a bit of a personal relation to me concerning staying awake and the "opening of the emotional center and merging with true conscience." I have recently decided to remove alcohol from my system because of the negative affects it has on me. I've noticed I use it as an escape and to allegedly take the stress levels down, but i think it more so just puts my emotional center out of sync, with a mixture of deadening what needs to be felt and amplifying negative emotions that become improperly expressed/observed. So thanks for the reminder again with this session about waking up and staying the course.

Thank you for the session!

Laura said:
(L) You know, we were giving up on you? We already got started, so we're just going to pick up where we left off. We're going to ask our first question. We already did our introductions. Alright, so... My first question is... You guys don't get to ask questions yet! That's your punishment for being late. [laughter] I want to know what caused the crash of the Air Algerie flight number AH 5017? I would like to know what caused that crash?

A: Multiple elements were involved here. First there was a vortex of electric charge which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke. Second, due to the vortex, there was a breach of the realm curtain. This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots. Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future.

Q: (Pierre) Why was there a vortex of electric charge?

A: The current is grounded, thus more current "flow". Read Pierre's book!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) Interesting recommendation.

(Kniall) Did you hear about this book?

(Andromeda) What about that thunderstorms that we had here the other day that was pretty intense?

A: Another vortex, except not so intense at ground level.

Q: (L) There was a question I wanted to ask, but it jumped out of my head... Yeah, we had a circular storm, and all of the thunder and lightning was like a ring, or a cyclonic motion around us and around all of France. I saw it on the radar the few times I checked.

(Pierre) And this grounding, it's due to more dust in the atmosphere. So you can retain more electric charge locally, so there's more disbalance and discharges.

(L) Does this have anything to do with the noted extreme quietness of the sun when it is supposed to be extremely active? It's supposed to be at a solar maximum, and the sun's disc was completely blank for several days.

A: Yes, as we said, the system is grounding.

Q: (L) You mean the solar system is grounding?

A: Yes.

Q: (Alana) Is this sort of thing going to happen more?

(Perceval) Yeah, that's what they said: "Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future."

And in super-charged-electricity news, this just in:
_http://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-13-injured-rare-southern-california-lightning-storm/story?id=24735749
A rare lightning storm struck packed Venice Beach, Calif., Sunday, killing a 20-year-old man and injuring up to 12 others, one critically, after the same storm had struck a person on Catalina Island.

Firefighters said a bolt of lightning hit the water and the electrical current then traveled, hitting swimmers and surfers.

"The fire department assessed a total of 13 patients, and transported a total of eight patients," Los Angeles Fire Department spokeswoman Katherine Main said.

Back
Top Bottom