Session 26 July 2014

Thank you for another great session. Interesting questions from the Toronto group, particularly regarding homeopathy.

(L) You know, we were giving up on you? We already got started, so we're just going to pick up where we left off. We're going to ask our first question. We already did our introductions. Alright, so... My first question is... You guys don't get to ask questions yet! That's your punishment for being late. [laughter] I want to know what caused the crash of the Air Algerie flight number AH 5017? I would like to know what caused that crash?

A: Multiple elements were involved here. First there was a vortex of electric charge which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke. Second, due to the vortex, there was a breach of the realm curtain. This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots. Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future.

Q: (Pierre) Why was there a vortex of electric charge?

A: The current is grounded, thus more current "flow"
. Read Pierre's book!

After extracting everyone's names I have been posting such extracts on FB about what is actually going on in the world. I think it is important not only to get other people thinking and maybe encouraged into further research (even if it just to prove it is wrong!). The more people start questioning things and reading such pieces the more they will start to realize that we are lied to and notice more of the propaganda and lies.

They also might start buying our books or reading the forum.

Especially If they wonder how I could possibly 'know that'? When even the authorities don't yet know or no investigation undertaken yet. Especially if the truth does finally surface.

Obviously I won't do any preamble about the C's to help the shock factor. But credit to be given to them when people ask where I got the info. Then can lead link back to the session once it is in the public forum.

I think small, factual snippets like this will help in our Propaganda Wars. Especially if they are released so quickly.

First of all, thank you again for such a great session. Secondly, I have a question about this:

(L) You know, we were giving up on you? We already got started, so we're just going to pick up where we left off. We're going to ask our first question. We already did our introductions. Alright, so... My first question is... You guys don't get to ask questions yet! That's your punishment for being late. [laughter] I want to know what caused the crash of the Air Algerie flight number AH 5017? I would like to know what caused that crash?

A: Multiple elements were involved here. First there was a vortex of electric charge which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke. Second, due to the vortex, there was a breach of the realm curtain. This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots. Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future.

C's referred to a thunder stroke instead of a lightening strike. Did they mean whatever happened to AH5017 was caused by sound rather than electricity?

Laura said:
(Turgonl) About the weather here in Canada... It's been fluctuating between hot and cold this summer, and in the winter time. And we were just wondering, is the way the ice age is going to occur, will the summers just start to get cooler and cooler with the precipitation as time goes on over the next few years?

A: No, glacial rebound will fall within months when the tipping point is reached.

I wonder if this could be also the catalyst of the economic collapse as it looks probable for the next few months.

Skyalmian said:
Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep.
What techniques are there to undo dissociation, especially chronic dissociation from prolonged trauma?

You may like to read the books of Peter Levine - In an Unspoken Voice; Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma; and especially, Healing Trauma. The latter book I have used to good effect, as it contains a 'twelve phase healing trauma program. I found the programme very beneficial.

Wow, what a session! Another motivating one. Thank you very much for sharing it and doing it so quickly, as usual. :rockon:

Perceval said:
Gawan said:
Many thanks for sharing the session so fast and it is a very interesting session.

Laura said:
(L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep. Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask about that. Go ahead.

But isn't there also a limit when being sick for example? But maybe it comes then down to positive dissociation.

I think what is being referred to here is willful dissociation into mindless or negative things when there is the opportunity to stay awake and aware and the choice to DO something that encourages wakefulness.

Thank you for that Perceval and that makes sense.

Thanks for this new session, Laura and all the participants! Again, so much to ponder about everything asked and answered. :thup:

It's great that this subject was also brought up:

(L) Does this have anything to do with the noted extreme quietness of the sun when it is supposed to be extremely active? It's supposed to be at a solar maximum, and the sun's disc was completely blank for several days.

Because a couple of days ago I read an article in Russian on this very subject. And the title of the article was very curious, this is why it caught my eye: "The Sun doesn't shoot down planes.. yet." I thought I'd share it here for the Russian SoTT blog maybe, fwiw.

I also want to give my thanks for to the Chateau crew for inviting us for a session, it was quite an experience. As Laura mentioned, it really is a great exercise in non-anticipation. The letters come so fast that the moment you try to guess or lapse in attention, you've missed something! So thank you as well for sharing the transcript :)

Turgon said:
Fabric, the front yard was a case in point and how teamwork made it all happen. :)

Thanks again! :bacon:

For sure.... Go team! :cheer:

Laura said:
Session Date: July 26th 2014

Q: (Pierre) Why was there a vortex of electric charge?

A: The current is grounded, thus more current "flow". Read Pierre's book!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) Interesting recommendation.

It was interesting to realize that part of the overall natural phenomena includes "breach of the realm curtain".

Laura said:
Session Date: July 26th 2014
(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? Like let's say the Château and the Tobacco House, to get a message across? Would that work if there was no power and no way of communicating with each other? Or would we just end up talking to dead dudes unless we grooved a channel?

A: Not likely and not advisable. We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?

A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

The mention that there will also be enhanced telepathic ability gives me some hope for lost electrical power situations etc.. I think about the effects of EMP and lost data.

Thanks to all for another wonderful session! :thup:

Back
Top Bottom