Session 26 May 1995

Laura,

Sharing your physical challenges and the interviews and forum threads on diet have been a godsend. Thank you for your guidance.

Charade

Not sure this will help . From Wave 2
Lilly called me about placing an ad in our magazine. She wanted a quarter page, which we were selling for $350.00. However, she didn’t have the money to pay for it, so she asked me if I would be willing to do an “exchange”. I asked her what she had in mind, and she said that she would come to one of our sessions with her Polaroid aura camera and take photos of all the participants as well as the process itself. That sounded completely cool, so I agreed. It also happened to be the same session that Pat was going to attend.

Early on the evening of the session, Lilly arrived early to haul in and set up her equipment. I examined it all as she did so and realized that it was a pretty simple concept. It was pretty much just an ordinary Polaroid camera mounted on a tripod. The truth is that they don’t really photograph your aura. The so-called aura photos are the result of photomontage technique where an illusion of an aura is created. There is a light source inside the camera that illuminates the film directly based on the measured electrical skin resistance. At the same time, the camera is photographing you (or whatever) in an ordinary way. That is why I was so amazed at the “aura photographs” of myself and the board, which pretty much went against the “rules” of how this setup should work. There is absolutely no explanation for why I had disappeared from my photograph, and the presence of the light figure on the board has no precedent either, as far as I can tell.

Sandy arrived late and came in while we were in the middle of all this photography. She was very quiet and soon complained of a headache and declined to participate in the aura photography. We were soon done with all the pictures and Lilly suddenly announced that, except for my photo and the photos of the process, she expected to be paid for her “services”. She quoted exorbitant prices that she claimed she received for this work, as well as a special “fee” for having brought the equipment to us.

I too had little fun with auro photograph in a new age show. Not sure what to make out of the picture. some good , some bad and how to correct bad etc.

little more from Wave1
The session was one in which a guest had brought an “aura camera” and a couple of strange photos resulted. In the following excerpt, “AM” is the guest with the camera.
01-20-96
Q: (AM) Take a deep breath and hold... [aura photo of L is taken] We waited a few minutes for the photo to develop and when it did, it was totally unlike the “aura photos” taken of all the other participants at this session. Since the camera is essentially taking a photo and superimposing another image on it, it should at least show the physical outlines of the subject. It didn’t.

Q: (L) [looking at aura photo of self] This is very strange, guys. How come I am not in this picture and F shows up in his? Why have I physically disappeared?

A: Learning builds spiritual growth, and awareness “solidifies” knowledge.

Q: (L) Okay, guys, smile for the camera! [Aura photo of board is taken with L’s and F’s fingers on planchette.] (L) Okay, but that does not explain why I disappeared.
A: Because the energy field enclosure was unifying you with the conduit, as is usual during channeling sessions between 3rd and 6th density level communications.
Q: [Photo of board develops, and geometric figure appears to sounds of amazement from group]
(L) What is this geometric figure?
A: Was a visual representation of the conduit, indeed!!! The reason for such clear luminescence is that thought centers were clear and open in you at the moment of the photograph. In other words, there was an imbalance of energy coming from 6th density transmission point. So, what you are viewing is 100 per cent pure light energy of uncorrupted knowledge transmitted through you. This has never been seen in 3rd density ever before. You do not completely realize the ramifications of this yet, but you will. We have made history here tonight folks!!!!!

seek10 said:
Not sure this will help . From Wave 2...

That's here in the online version: http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/12/the-wave-chapter-18-all-there-is-is-lessons-or-a-trip-to-alligator-alley/

seek10 said:
I too had little fun with auro photograph in a new age show. Not sure what to make out of the picture. some good , some bad and how to correct bad etc.

little more from Wave1
The session was one in which a guest had brought an “aura camera” and a couple of strange photos resulted. In the following excerpt, “AM” is the guest with the camera.
01-20-96
Q: (AM) Take a deep breath and hold... [aura photo of L is taken] We waited a few minutes for the photo to develop and when it did, it was totally unlike the “aura photos” taken of all the other participants at this session. Since the camera is essentially taking a photo and superimposing another image on it, it should at least show the physical outlines of the subject. It didn’t.

Q: (L) [looking at aura photo of self] This is very strange, guys. How come I am not in this picture and F shows up in his? Why have I physically disappeared?

A: Learning builds spiritual growth, and awareness “solidifies” knowledge.

Q: (L) Okay, guys, smile for the camera! [Aura photo of board is taken with L’s and F’s fingers on planchette.] (L) Okay, but that does not explain why I disappeared.
A: Because the energy field enclosure was unifying you with the conduit, as is usual during channeling sessions between 3rd and 6th density level communications.
Q: [Photo of board develops, and geometric figure appears to sounds of amazement from group]
(L) What is this geometric figure?
A: Was a visual representation of the conduit, indeed!!! The reason for such clear luminescence is that thought centers were clear and open in you at the moment of the photograph. In other words, there was an imbalance of energy coming from 6th density transmission point. So, what you are viewing is 100 per cent pure light energy of uncorrupted knowledge transmitted through you. This has never been seen in 3rd density ever before. You do not completely realize the ramifications of this yet, but you will. We have made history here tonight folks!!!!!
Interesting, I recently had my aura read and there was a crystalline pillar type shape about 1.5 foot long to my left in my auric field that 'said' it had been with me for 5 years like a guardian, the lady who did the reading had never seen that before.. Mind boggles. May be something like the geometric shape that appeared above??? And I already knew somehow that it was there... I feel it guiding, counselling and protecting me.
Thanks Laura, all your efforts are so much appreciated, my mind has been blown open time and time again all because of you.. You're a super star! xxx

Thank you very much, Laura! A lot of information to process in these early sessions.

dant said:
I was initially perplexed about reduced starch and fats
and uptake of fruit but this diet was specific to 'SV', right?
Is quite possible, I think. Also, how everything has changed since then!. Massive amounts of learning and experimentation have remarkable results. This really is an invaluable experiment.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
dant said:
I was initially perplexed about reduced starch and fats
and uptake of fruit but this diet was specific to 'SV', right?
Is quite possible, I think. Also, how everything has changed since then!. Massive amounts of learning and experimentation have remarkable results. This really is an invaluable experiment.

Agree. Plus, it also depends on the type of fats that SV was eating. I'm guessing it was prevalently transfats which should be avoided.

Back
Top Bottom