Session 27 Aug 2022

Thank you for sharing this new session.

Even if it can make laugh, this story of "money" box for "bad questions" is important at the level of the personal work done, which will not be necessary to do collectively anymore, Laura in this session demonstrated it very well by taking back and specifying the effective points or not of each "bad question".

I hope since then that Artemis has recovered some strength and colour.

Thanks to everyone at the Chateau for a very interesting session.

Q: (Ark) Alright. Next question: Is the speed of light constant?

A: No

Q: (Ark) Does it vary with frequency?

A: Yes

One of my colleagues has been saying for years now that 'photons don't exist', to the point where it became almost a catch phrase. Just a couple weeks ago I was chatting with him about this. I'm no theoretical physicist myself (as an astronomer, to me light is something to be used, I don't worry much about what it is).

I was starting to think maybe my friend was onto something. If the strict view is taken that photons travel at the speed of light, where c is perfectly invariant, and applies general relativity as given, then two consequences follow: 1) time dilation means that in the photon's reference frame, zero time elapses between being emitted by one atom and being absorbed by another; 2) length dilation means that zero distance elapses.

Given 1) and 2), how can we photon really be said to 'exist'? And yet, there they are!

In any case, my colleague replied that he'd thought more about it, and decided that there was only one possible solution: photons aren't actually massless, but have very tiny masses. This means that the speed of light isn't a constant, but will depend on the photon energy ... it's just that the mass is so tiny, and the deviation from uniform speed so small, that we can't (yet) measure it. Making this change removes the singularity they otherwise makes light so weird.

In the context of that conversation, the C's replies to Ark's question really stuck out to me!

This means that the speed of light isn't a constant, but will depend on the photon energy ... it's just that the mass is so tiny, and the deviation from uniform speed so small, that we can't (yet) measure it. Making this change removes the singularity they otherwise makes light so weird.

Shouldn't the medium in which it is propagated also be included?

Is The Speed of Light Constant?​

There are a number of senses to the meaning of this question and so there are a number of different answers. Firstly . . .

Does the speed of light change in air or water?​

Yes. Light is slowed down in transparent media such as air, water and glass. The ratio by which it is slowed is called the refractive index of the medium and is always greater than one.* This was discovered by Jean Foucault in 1850.

When people talk about "the speed of light" in a general context, they usually mean the speed of light in a vacuum. This quantity is also referred to as c.

Is c, the speed of light in vacuum, constant?​

At the 1983 Conference Generale des Poids et Mesures, the following SI (Systeme International) definition of the metre was adopted:

The metre is the length of the path travelled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/299 792 458 of a second.

This defines the speed of light in vacuum to be exactly 299,792,458 m/s. This provides a very short answer to the question "Is c constant": Yes, c is constant by definition!

However, the interstellar medium is not exactly empty when we take into account electromagnetic interactions and plasma, birkeland currents etc.

Thank you so much Ladies at the board, Chateau Crew and everyone involved in this so fascinating session. 💐

I never stop to feel grateful for all the work/research that is done here for the benefit of all truth seekers and subsequently for all those who have ears to hear, eyes to see and minds to think, or in other words anyone able to convert information into knowledge by connecting the dots:

Ej75lPnVkAAgpH2.jpg

But convert information into knowledge by connecting the dots is only a step in a larger process:
FGQa1tyVQAUnlOh

Thank you all for this session!
I wondered, what does it mean that it is fractal pattern that differ? In which context to put this new information? More about this topic from Pierre is in this thread.
Is it connected to this:
Laura said:
(Pierre) I have a question related to Ark's question. Imagine you have two different proteins, okay? And two different emissions of biophotons, okay? My question is: For two emissions, do they behave differently or not?

Q: (Pierre) Aha! But it's not the coherence that is differing.

A: Correct.

Q: (Pierre) Is it a fractal pattern?

Q: (Pierre) THANK YOU! You made my day.

Thank you all for this session!
I wondered, what does it mean that it is fractal pattern that differ? In which context to put this new information? More about this topic from Pierre is in this thread.
Is it connected to this:

Pierre said:
The smaller the fractal pattern is, the higher the resonance frequency is and the "deeper" the general access to the information field is.

Fractal patterns in biophotons emission have been demonstrated in biophotons emissions, for example in this paper:

And this paper as well:

My reasoning was as follow: we know that one protein that exhibits two different geometries has different properties (informational "content" received by protein-antenna). If photons are the link between the information field and the humans, then the photons emitted by these two geometrically different proteins should differ somehow.

Since all individual photons are the same it is the collective behavior of photons that should differ. But the coherence patterns are the same (as stated in the previous session) that's why I asked if fractal patterns were the same.

Here is a quick video made Mae-Wan Ho and that inspired her main idea developed in her book "The Rainbow and the worm". It shows how live beings diffract light. Notice that when the lens of the microscope is rotated the colors of the daphnea changes:

Last edited:
Here is a quick video made Mae Wang Ho and that inspired her main idea developed in her book "The Rainbow and the worm". It shows how live beings diffract light:

As a prism? There you have the visual spectrum and the frequency of the light. If our bodies, our genetics and proteins can change how light diffracts, well how it interacts in that sense, it could be one of the keys to understanding fourth density. The much mentioned variability of physical nature.

(Joe) We didn't lose our internet connection. That's why you didn't notice. We have 2 fibers. One of them was cut.

(Scottie) Okay, lemme just ask the question then... On February 24th, the day that Russia went into Ukraine, we lost our satellite internet connection (which is a backup). Also, one of our two fibers was cut at the pole across the street. It took them over 5 months to fix it. While they were fixing it, they discovered that the same fiber was cut a second time down the road in Castelsarrasin. So my first question is: What the HECK happened to our fiber?

A: Sabotage energies.

Q: (L) Sabotage energies... Is a sabotage energy different than a sabotage person?

Q: (L) And what was the reason for it?

A: Similar things happened in other places, usually at points of conflicting realities.

Q: (L) Conflicting realities...
Thank you so much you all for sharing!! 💫, you are always a compass for all of us and so many things to think about and learn.
In this part of the quote above, it makes me think (I don't know exactly how I could formulate a question in a precise or correct way, I will only allude to it in an approximate and general way) about if soon it will be more visible to observe the influence of energies or the electromagnetic capacity of objects to be points of manipulation by forces of non-visible origin.
A couple of months ago I moved to another state, and precisely on a couple days before leaving this house, several things started to break down, the air conditioning failed, the kitchen drain was blocked and even one of the bathrooms was also blocked, it was very strange,
and even my husband, who is very skeptical about the hyperdimensional reality, just before leaving this house, he told me something that I found very strange because it was extremely tiring to pack all the things in such a short time, one day before leaving for the road and with nothing inside the house, he told me that maybe we should wait a few more days in the house, it didn't make sense, we were ready to leave, and it seemed strange to me because he was the one who had the urgency to leave this house-place, it was difficult to move and once we were out of this house and on the road, he mentioned to me that he felt as if "something" didn't want us to leave this place, it was very strange...you begin to suspect how it might not just be a random coincidence, but forces at work in our individual lives as part of our reality.

As a prism? There you have the visual spectrum and the frequency of the light.
Yes, the living bodies act as liquid crystals and diffract light like crystal prisms.

If our bodies, our genetics and proteins can change how light diffracts, well how it interacts in that sense, it could be one of the keys to understanding fourth density. The much mentioned variability of physical nature.

Through epigenic factors (diet, emotions, thoughts, actions...) your DNA will express this or that protein/antenna. This change in proteins induce a change in collective biophotons emissions (fractal patterns) that modulates your connection to the information field.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom