Session 27 July 1994

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
July 27, 1994

"Frank", "Candy", Laura

After a brief encounter with an easily identifiable "dead dude," whom we sent away, we used our Reiki symbols, asked specifically for our communicants from Cassiopaea and the following came through:

Q: We want to communicate with the Cassiopaeans.
A: I am Ra keeper of light.
Q: What are you here to tell us?
A: UFO not all bad.
Q: Why is the connection so bad tonight?
A: You see you are tired.
Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Level through 6.
A: Planet.
A: Always. Please let me go.

It was clear that the energy was very weak on this last contact. It was also curious that the character "Ra" came through and identified himself as a "keeper of light."

Laura said:
A: Always. Please let me go.

It was clear that the energy was very weak on this last contact. It was also curious that the character "Ra" came through and identified himself as a "keeper of light."

This has struck a chord for me. "Please let me go."

Does this mean that at times when the channel is weak that it may bring in someone/thing that does not actually want to be there?

Either that, or it was a dissonant energy. It was about the last of the "intruders" before the Cs became a fixture. I just thought I'd include it since it was part of the chronological sequence and I thought it was odd that he/it/they announced as "Ra".

Laura said:
Either that, or it was a dissonant energy. It was about the last of the "intruders" before the Cs became a fixture. I just thought I'd include it since it was part of the chronological sequence and I thought it was odd that he/it/they announced as "Ra".

Thanks, yes very odd.

Even though the full set of Transmissions is available on the site, I really like having them released one-by-one on the Forum. And I always appreciate everyone's questions and comments.

C said:
I'm going to go ahead and say that I think this IS Ra.

That's a pretty big leap of faith and you're entitled to it. If you read the Ra material though you'll notice every communication starts with Ra identifying itself. Not quite the same. You could be right but as nothing was said it doesn't really matter.

Richard said:
C said:
I'm going to go ahead and say that I think this IS Ra.

That's a pretty big leap of faith and you're entitled to it. If you read the Ra material though you'll notice every communication starts with Ra identifying itself. Not quite the same. You could be right but as nothing was said it doesn't really matter.

Leaving aside "faith", I don't follow your thinking here C, the only thing that can make you think this is Ra is that he/she/it says so and that's not a big clue, is it?

Well. I thought more about it of course. I read all the Ra material many times over. And the communication just seemed like an extension or other facet of the C's. However I can comprehend it being a simulated 'Ra' too.

Yep, I pretty big leap o faith for sure. :)

I will have to disagree a tad here. I think we have a built in sense that allows us to distinguish. And that is what I was going on. Not just a declaration or statement

Thanks! Learning is fun!

C said:
I will have to disagree a tad here. I think we have a built in sense that allows us to distinguish. And that is what I was going on. Not just a declaration or statement

Thanks! Learning is fun!

You may want to read this thread Thinking, Fast And Slow to understand how this "built in sense" is not always right.

No doubt even my good guesses are wrong. But, I sense that there is something more going on with this reading. Thanks for the link!

C said:
No doubt even my good guesses are wrong. But, I sense that there is something more going on with this reading. Thanks for the link!

Yes, in reading the thread and the book you'll have more info to understand how it all works better, you will see other members observations and experiences, and can share your own too. :)

On the transcript listing the link to 1994, 27 Jul does not work.
currently links to http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15442.0
here is the session: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/session-27-july-1994.15442/

Back
Top Bottom