Session 27 July 1994

It's pretty interesting to have Ra on the board. I've always liked how gentle and loving they were. They are also wise and caring about humanity. However it's saddening that Carla has deceased to arthritis. I had the opportunity to talk to her online. We got along pretty well :) I also must say that i contacted her after her death via intent. Hope one day we'll meet them again on channeling.

It's pretty interesting to have Ra on the board. I've always liked how gentle and loving they were. They are also wise and caring about humanity. However it's saddening that Carla has deceased to arthritis. I had the opportunity to talk to her online. We got along pretty well :) I also must say that i contacted her after her death via intent. Hope one day we'll meet them again on channeling.

Hi Bosphorus, what do you mean with you "contacted her after her death via intent"?

Always keep in mind that you are dealing with a dangerous jungle when communicating psychically. Have you watched Laura's Knowledge and Being series?

Back
Top Bottom