Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
February 28, 1998

Laura, Ark, Frank

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Winyonna.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: Alright, now, just to settle our little dispute: was the video about the abduction in Lake County, Minnesota, true? {The MacPherson video.)

A: No.

Q: Was it based on a factual case?

{I don't know about this response. I was pretty impressed with the film!}

Q: Okay, then let's forget the whole thing! Now, we have been having sort of exciting events in the last week. Do you have any comments... um, As it has turned out, predictions made over the last year or two years have been really piling up thick and fast after the turn of the year. We have been having the attack from Poland, you know, the tentacles, and we have made some response to the situation. Can you tell us if this response is going to bring any negative ramifications in our direction?

{Ark's ex-wife began defaming us to his old colleagues and this defamation began to spread. She accused him of being a member of a Scientology-like cult. CoS has a very bad reputation as a dangerous cult in Europe. This was our first experience with this sort of thing and it is interesting to note that it was actually started by a vindictive ex-wife. What we did was simply to tell the story of what actually happened, what this woman actually was like and did, to everyone who was interested.}

A: Maybe.

Q: What could they be?

A: Severing of ties.

Q: What kind of severing of ties?

A: Poland.

Q: Ties to Poland? Well, we have always understood that this is a possibility. However, there is also... (A) The last time the advice was that we should add some heat, and this is what happened, and we would like to know if what we did was correct. I believe we did not make any mistakes.

A: Just because ties may be severed does not mean that mistakes have been made.

Q: Well, just adding a little bit of heat started the whole thing... I mean, Ark sent that rather normal letter to {a former colleague at the University of Wroclaw} and he printed it and gave it to her and she retaliated with what she did, and we responded to that... it was just from a LITTLE bit of heat! I am curious: {one of Ark's friends at the Uni} said she was running down the corridor and I am curious as to why she was running?

A: Under pressure in general, due to circumstances.

Q: What was the reaction to my e-mails?

{I wrote her an email and told her plainly that she had just shot herself in the foot as far as any spousal support was concerned; that she should give up any idea of getting a single dime out of either of us forever.}

A: Does not completely comprehend linguistic peculiarities.

Q: But, is the general gist of what I said understood?

A: Close. Letters not properly translated.

Q: Maybe we had better re-translate and re-send? Should we?

A: Suggestion is avoid local colloquialisms and slang in written communiques, as these do not maintain their meanings when converted from one language to another!

Q: Okay, we will avoid using slang. (A) But there will be no chances to use these devices because, as far as I understand, the conversation is over. (L) Now, about the cataclysmic eruption of Mt. Anna... since these other things, one by one, have been happening, though not necessarily within what we would consider a reasonable time frame...

A: Wait and see!!! And remember: time does not exist.

Q: Well, I just want to know what suddenly got ahold of this guy {Ark's former colleague at the Uni} to get rid of the Cassiopaeans from the web pages. I know what I think, but I would like to know why? Was he manipulated to do this or did it originate inside him?

A: Both.

Q: Why?

A: You know.

Q: What Ark said: jealousy and so forth. What is going to be the reaction when they discover that all of Ark's pages are gone?

{This former colleague was appointed to a director position and demanded that Ark remove any mention of me or the Cs from Ark's personal, Uni website. So, Ark simply put up a notice that he was being censored and removed ALL his pages from the Uni server.}

A: Befuddlement.

Q: Are they really that dumb?

A: Open.

Q: (A) Last time I was asking about the content of the web pages, and I was told that up to now, it was okay. I have added some material, and, because everything is sensitive, I want to be sure, again, that I have not made a mistake up to this point. Any advice or warning, please?

A: You have not made a mistake up to this point. Keep going, as your frequency is especially conducive to discovery at present.

Q: So, the act of thinking and writing is a form of discovery, or can lead to discovery. (A) I want to ask about this criminal prosecution business, which I think we should keep as a last...

A: Beware: danger can result from this.

Q: Are you saying that danger can result from starting the criminal prosecution against her, because of something she can or would do?

A: Because of potential events in general.

Q: Can you give me an example of what you mean by danger in this sense? I mean, she stole this money, and the one thing he has NOT done to get her off her butt and give him a divorce, is start this criminal prosecution. He has threatened it, but she doesn't...

A: Once started, uncontrollable.

Q: Well, we know that. (A) But the point is that then: the courts start to look into everything... sources of money... and they dig and dig...

A: Yes. Look before you leap.

Q: Well, if we wait until after the divorce, after we are married, after he has citizenship, what about then?

A: Same.

Q: In other words, this is something that we just simply do not want to do. We can threaten and...

A: Not what we said.

Q: You didn't say not to do it?

A: We do not lead "by the hand."

Q: (A) We can do it, but it is a danger. (L) I'm just dying with curiosity about what is going on over there and what is gonna happen next... and what about poor P*** {Ark's former student taken in by the manipulations of Ark's ex-wife} ... I feel sorry for him. He was just being used...

A: P*** will be alright.

Q: (A) Poor M*** {Ark's colleague and friend} is afraid that she will throw acid in his face! Ask if we should do something about this {building contractor}... (L) I have an appointment with an attorney... and with the divorce attorney... and we have the form for the VISA... (A) I want to ask about this job situation because, at present, the situation is unstable and there is a chance that I will get no teaching and that would be very bad. Am I doing everything I can in Gainesville, or should I be more energetic. Am I making any mistakes there?

Q: (L) I want to know something about this weird weather. There have been a LOT of sightings in Gulf Breeze and falling fireballs out in Colorado, strange weather, but, to open the door to this, is there anymore to be said about the increased UFO activity and the weather and all the other things going on at present?

A: Review early transcripts and predictions, leaving aside "time" frames.

Q: One of the earlier sessions made the statement 'space invasion in 4 to 6 years.' That was said in 1994, which is 4 years ago. What is the deal on the space invasion situation?

A: Lessons are to be learned by observation closely.

Q: So, you are not going to give us any more on this idea of the space invasion?

A: See last answer, then wait and see.

Q: Well, I just keep wondering: are we supposed to be DOING something?

A: What you are doing... Carefully re-read transcripts in regard to questions about special efforts and whether they should be undertaken or not.

Q: Well, if you try to force things, you just mess it all up. You are supposed to be patient and let things fall into place...

A: Close

Q: Well, we are getting close to getting the house ready so we can have our psychomantium in the other room. Hopefully we won't be invaded and wiped out before that happens.

A: Major dramatic change comes with addition of psychomantium.

Q: Well, okay, we are pushing for it. I gotta REALLY get this house finished!

A: Will be finished smoothly now... and on that note, Good Night.

End of Session

Thanks for making the time to share this session. Interesting to see how concerned you were about an alien invasion back in 1998 when compared with your concerns 12 years later, in 2010. Your knowledge and awareness has grown considerably, as has ours as we follow and learn from your experiences.

Thanks again,
Gonzo

Laura said:
February 28, 1998

Laura, Ark, Frank

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Winyonna.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: Alright, now, just to settle our little dispute: was the video about the abduction in Lake County, Minnesota, true? {The MacPherson video.)

Q: Was it based on a factual case?

{I don't know about this response. I was pretty impressed with the film!}

This is the first i have heard of this incident. Seems staged but, people tend to be stillted under lights, and camera. :huh: It proceeded the Blare Witch Project. Intresting though.

Alien Abduction: Incident at Lake County-1:31:59 BY Google
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2110145479236650834
lake county 1997 real Alien Abduction no FX added what you see is what you get this video is amazing

The McPherson Tape-Wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_McPherson_Tape

The McPherson Tape is a docudrama originally directed by Dean Alioto, and later re-made with a larger budget into Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County. Both videos purport to show the final recordings and last known whereabouts of a family just before they are abducted by aliens.
Dean Alioto has since discussed the two films.[1]

Description from Amazon Sales
_http://www.amazon.co.uk/Alien-Abduction-VHS/dp/B00004CU8M
Alien Abduction [VHS]

It started out as your normal Thanksgiving family get-together: Mom's drinking like a lush, her sons are bickering over who's to blame for Mom's descent into alcoholism, an annoying little girl is torturing everyone by playing Chopsticks on the piano, everyone's telling the boy with the video camera to stop filming, and then a sister shows up late (as usual) - only this time with a black boyfriend. Yep, just another joyous holiday meal with the whole family. Until, that is, aliens show up and launch an attack on the house.

Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County is an incredibly good film, even now when such realistic "documentaries" are no longer a novelty. This film actually preceded The Blair Witch Project, which I only mention because this film features a Blair Witch confessional-type scene close to the end. The filmmakers (principally, Dean Alioto) obviously tried to tell this story in as realistic a manner as possible - and they really pulled the whole thing off amazingly well. The film is shot entirely on home video tape, in a series of extended scenes, thus giving it an authentic amateur feel, and the limits of home video technology make the aliens appear genuinely real because you never get a clear shot of them. It's funny how an exceedingly low-budget film like this can succeed so well when so many of Hollywood's fancy, CGI-enhanced, $100 million films crash and burn because they can't establish a personal connection with viewers. This little film draws you in and makes you a silent observer of the entire scene going on around you throughout this one harrowing night. The increasing levels of hysteria start to get annoying after a while, but it's all quite believable.

So Tommie's filming the Thanksgiving celebration on his new camera when, just as the turkey is about to hit the plates, there's a sudden streak of "lightning" and the power goes off. The three brothers go outside to check the fuse box and find it pretty much melted. Then they spot something strange out in one of the fields, which turns out to look a heck of a lot like a UFO - they can't believe their eyes when they spot two aliens walking out and cutting into a dead cow. Unfortunately, they make so much noise that the aliens spot them and quickly shoot some kind of red laser beam at them. They rush back into the house in a panic, insisting that the family get the hell out of there as quickly as possible - only to be met with ridicule and disbelief by all of the others (even though one of them has suffered serious burns on one hand). Everyone will be a believer before this night is through, however.

This whole film really is expertly done. There are really just a minimum of special effects (such as a sparking transformer or a red light pointer zooming around inside the darkened house), but they all work like gangbusters. Throw those into the mix with the increasing sense of panic among the family members, and you can't help but feel tension - if not fear - like you wouldn't believe, especially when certain individuals decide to venture outside. Periodic pauses for comments from law enforcement, scientists, an abductee, and even a video expert arguing that the tape must be a hoax reinforce the realism, as does the "call if you've seen any of these people" video montage at the end. The family members certainly interact well together, as these folks clearly aren't working by any set script. I was ready to throttle the woman who kept yelling "Is everything all right?" but you have to love such tidbits of wisdom as the mother's reaction to the sound of aliens on the roof: "It's probably just raccoons - they like to pick through the trash." Where I come from, we don't put our trash on the roof, but remember that this woman never puts her wine glass down the whole night. She also keeps insisting that everyone sit down to dinner, even after both the aliens and humans have suffered a casualty apiece.

Even though this film doesn't portray anything remotely resembling the standard abduction scenario, I have to think it is still much too realistic for actual abductees to watch. That being said, I think those of us who are familiar with the stories of abductees will find this film much more unnerving than unbelievers. There is one particularly disturbing scene about halfway through the film that could scare the bejesus out of you - and it's never mentioned afterward because the person who experienced it had no conscious memory of it. I certainly wouldn't recommend this for the kiddies - not unless you enjoy being awakened in the middle of the night by blood-curdling screams coming from your child's bedroom.

The history of this film is far too complicated to get into (there was, for example, an earlier version that turned up in parts in some surprising places), which only adds to the whole mystique. All I can say is that it's a crying shame that Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County is all but impossible to find these days. It's brilliantly produced in all of its ultra-realistic facets. Had this film garnered a theatrical release and been played up and marketed in an underground Blair Witch fashion, I believe it would have made a killing at the box office. I dare you to watch this film alone late at night.

Attachments

• 416YQ63DSQL.jpg
    416YQ63DSQL.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 132
I seem to recall a thread or two discussing the film. If I remember correctly, there were a few inconsistencies and "coincidences" in the saga of how this film came about, why the second one was made, etc., including some things that Dean Alioto said that made me wonder if he had been threatened or provided with new memories.

However, I remain open minded that it could be exactly as reported and that the strong acting from actors with little experience was merely a fortuitous fluke.

Gonzo

Would like to specify one fragment.

Q: Okay, we will avoid using slang. (A) But there will be no chances to use these devices because, as far as I understand, the conversation is over. (L) Now, about the cataclysmic eruption of Mt. Anna...
A: since these other things, one by one, have been happening, though not necessarily within what we would consider a reasonable time frame...
A: Wait and see!!! And remember: time does not exist.

The phrase
A: since these other things, one by one, have been happening, though not necessarily within what we would consider a reasonable time frame...
looks more similar on continuation of the question, by A, than the answer.
So can be?

You are right, Axxel. I use a bunch of auto-find/replace commands for formatting and apparently, it caught that and bumped it into the "A:" line.

Wikipedia says Lake County, Montana, not Minnesota.

Maybe that is why C's said no?

McPherson, not MacPherson? :)

I grew up with MacPhersons.

EDIT: Oh wait, now videosurf.com says Lake County, Minnesota?

Is this it? Opening scene a giant owl?

http://www.videosurf.com/video/alien-abduction-incident-in-lake-county-1998-remake-of-original-incident-1268022467

Back
Top Bottom