Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
November 28, 1998

Laura, Ark, Frank

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Nuthurra.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (A) My first question concerns the guy who wrote last week from Brussels, and who, just two days later, invited me there and they were offering to pay all expenses for me to come and talk. On their web pages, they have all kinds of interesting things such as quantum computing, space propulsion and so forth. It is called "Stargate," and I would like to know what is behind the interest of these people in Brussels?

A: They find you to be fascinating!

Q: (A) Who is behind them? Who is sponsoring all this research?

A: Something referred to as "Ducherme."

Q: (A) Should I be especially careful in my contact with them?

A: These people are innocent, if a bit naive in their enthusiasm for "Millennial" pursuits.

Q: (A) Is there some future in this contact?

A: Only in maintaining your visibility within the scientific community.

Q: (L) Is that something that he wants to do?

A: Whether or not he wants to do it, it may be helpful.

Q: (L) So, establishing liaison with these people would be helpful?

A: Maybe.

Q: (A) Last time when we were talking, you made an essential division between the physical world and the non-physical world, ethereal world, the one which cannot be quantified. Now, I know something about the physical world, how it is built, and the main concepts of atoms and forces and so on. I would like to know what are the building blocks that describe this ethereal world. I am asking because you said that these two worlds can be bridged, if not united. In order to bridge them, I need to know something about this ethereal world. Where can I learn it?

A: Consciousness is in reality, the purest form of energy. The alterrealm is composed of consciousness energy. To better understand the concept, one must utilize one's memory of particularly vivid dreams, when one had the sensate of physicality in a transitory state.

Q: (A) How to bridge the physical and ethereal worlds?

A: Gravity is the key. One must formulate an hypothesis based upon the quantum range of wave particulate transfer. In other words, where does the wave go when it appears to disappear into the very core of an object with a strong gravitational field. Pentagon, hexagon, ya know?!?

Q: (A) I understand that this gravity business is becoming the most important study, and that, essentially, I should concentrate my energy there and start back with formulation of gravity...

A: Tis best for the open-minded one of a scientific nature to keep focused upon magnetism/gravity. Utilize innate understanding of field physics in your search.

Q: (L) Okay, I stumbled across some information this week, quite by accident, about this Horsel business. I will read: “The moon-goddess, or Aphrodite, of the ancient Germans, was called Horsel, or Ursula... she is the pure Artemis; but, in accordance with her ancient character, she is likewise the sensual Aphrodite, who haunts the Venusberg; and this brings us to the story of Tannhauser. The Horselberg, or mountain of Venus, lies in Thuringia, between Eisenach and Gotha. High up on its slope yawns a cavern, the Horselloch, or cave of Venus within which is heard a muffled roar, as of subterranean water. From this cave, in old times, the frightened inhabitants of the neighbouring valley would hear at night wild moans and cries issuing, mingled with peals of demon-like laughter. Here it was believed that Venus held her court; "and there were not a few who declared that they had seen fair forms of female beauty beckoning them from the mouth of the chasm. Tannhauser was a Frankish knight and famous minnesinger, who, travelling at twilight past the Horselberg, "saw a white glimmering figure of matchless beauty standing before him and beckoning him to her." Leaving his horse, he went up to meet her, whom he knew to be none other than Venus. He descended to her palace in the heart of the mountain, and there passed seven years in careless revelry. Then, stricken with remorse and yearning for another glimpse of the pure light of day, he called in agony upon the Virgin Mother, who took compassion on him and released him. He sought a village church, and to priest after priest confessed his sin, without obtaining absolution, until finally he had recourse to the Pope. But the holy father, horrified at the enormity of his misdoing, declared that guilt such as his could never be remitted sooner should the staff in his hand grow green and blossom. "Then Tannhauser, full of despair and with his soul darkened, went away, and returned to the only asylum open to him, the Venusberg. But lo! three days after he had gone, Pope Urban discovered that his pastoral staff had put forth buds and had burst into flower. Then he sent messengers after Tannhauser, and they reached the Horsel vale to hear that a wayworn man, with haggard brow and bowed head, had just entered the Horselloch. Since then Tannhauser has not been seen.”

The curious thing about this "Horsel" is that it reminded me of the time that you said I needed to get a better 'handl' on the matter. You later gave the clue 'chevin,' which is a variation of 'horse,' and there has been the clue of the arms of Rene D'Anjou in the book “The Tomb of God”, which had the vine growing out of the split tree topped by the rock, through the 'handle' of the grail, then there was the book “The Horse of God”. One of the mythical stories repeated about this Abbe Berengar Sauniere, was that, on his deathbed, he made his confession and the priest who heard it refused him absolution and the last rites, and apparently fled from the house horrified. I don't know if that is true, but it is an interesting story in relation to this story about Tannhauser, particularly since Sauniere painted the decoration in his church of Mary Magdalene gazing at a stick with buds springing out of it, and she was depicted in a grotto, such as the Horselberg cave. Is this Horselberg something that we are looking for here?

A: Ever feel as if you are dancing around in circles?

Q: (L) Yes, but one of the unique things about this Horselberg business is that, the legend is that three 'fiery objects' landed on top of this mountain. And, if you draw a line from Horselberg, which is a 'big rock,' to the 'big rock' of Luxembourg, it crosses the Rhine exactly on the big rock of the Lorelei...

A: Tritium.

Q: (L) Well, Lorelei, translated from German, going back to the Saxon roots, is literally, 'Laura's rock.' I just thought that was VERY funny. You had said to look for the three, the 'triplicative connecting profile,' a rock, and you mentioned sirens. Lorelei later evolved into a story about sirens...

A: Tritium mines.

Q: (L)[To Ark] What is tritium? (A) In physics, it is an isotope of hydrogen. You have deuterium, and you have tritium, and you make fusion bombs out of tritium. (L) So, there are tritium mines there? (A) You cannot mine for tritium because it is a gas...

A: But what does it emanate from?

Q: (A) That's a good question. I don't know. We can find out.

A: Look for clue!

Q: (L) You say I am dancing around in circles...

A: We are saying, as always, pay attention to the words.

Q: (L) Well, this paper says also the following: “the divining-rod itself is but one among a large class of things to which popular belief has ascribed, along with other talismanic properties, the power of opening the ground or cleaving rocks, in order to reveal hidden treasures. Leaving him in peace, then, with his bit of forked hazel, to seek for cooling springs in some future thirsty season, let us endeavour to elucidate the origin of this curious superstition.

The detection of subterranean water is by no means the only use to which the divining-rod has been put. Among the ancient Frisians it was regularly used for the detection of criminals; and the reputation of -Jacques Aymar was won by his discovery of the perpetrator of a horrible murder at Lyons. Throughout Europe it has been used from time immemorial by miners for ascertaining the position of veins of metal; and in the days when talents were wrapped in napkins and buried in the field, instead of being exposed to the risks of financial speculation, the divining-rod was employed by persons covetous of their neighbours' wealth. If Boulatruelle had lived in the sixteenth century, he would have taken a forked stick of hazel when he went to search for the buried treasures of Jean ValJean. It has also been applied to the cure of disease, and has been kept in households, like a wizard's charm, to insure general good-fortune and immunity from disaster.

“As we follow the conception further into the elf-land of popular tradition, we come upon a rod which not only points out the situation of hidden treasure, but even splits open the ground and reveals the mineral wealth contained therein. In German legend, "a shepherd, who was driving his flock over the Ilsenstein, having stopped to rest, leaning on his staff, the mountain suddenly opened, for there was a springwort in his staff without his knowing it, and the princess [Ilse] stood before him. She bade him follow her, and when he was inside the mountain she told him to take as much gold as he pleased. The shepherd filled all his pockets, and was going away, when the princess called after him, 'Forget not the best.' So, thinking she meant that he had not taken enough, he filled his hat also; but what she meant was his staff with the springwort, which he had laid against the wall as soon as he stepped in. But now, just as he was going out at the opening, the rock suddenly slammed together and cut him in two. Here the rod derives its marvellous properties from the enclosed springwort, but in many cases a leaf or flower is itself competent to open the hillside. The little blue flower, forget-me-not, about which so many sentimental associations have clustered, owes its name to the legends told of its talismanic virtues.”

So, here we also have staffs (staves?) and flowers and birds and all sorts of things that can 'open the ground,' something going on underground, 'rock-breaking' plants, such as 'saxifrage' which became sassafras. It says here: “the further we penetrate into this charmed circle of traditions, the more evident does it appear that the power of cleaving rocks or shattering hard substances, enters as a primitive element into the conception of these treasure showing talismans.” Then it talks about the schamir, by which aid Solomon was said to have built his temple, and that it is like a 'worm no bigger than a barleycorn' that could split the hardest substance. The bottom line is, that some kind of power, rock breaking, ground-penetrating power...

A: Does not gold conduct electricity, heat, etc.?

Q: (L) Yes, and gold is also called a ferrophile metal, or 'iron loving,' because it binds easily with iron.

A: And iron...

Q: (L) Iron in the blood... iron in the ground...

A: Magnetic...

Q: (L) Exactly. Anyway, somehow, all this connects backward to something that Solomon used to build his temple, and you told us previously that the secret that the Templars discovered UNDER the temple, was something that related to anti-gravity and that it was 'buried in Galle.' So, yes, we are going in circles. Can you comment on my comments?

A: Circles, hmmm...

Q: (L) Yes, they are circles. The next thing we come to is that I discovered that alfalfa, in fact, a very particular type of alfalfa, does, indeed, grow in the German highlands. And, in fact, this alfalfa was brought via a route that you described... as France, Spain, Canary Islands, Morocco. I was asking about this story of the purported travels of Mary Magdalene, and you said that the people were not important, that the message was. You then said that the 'artifacts hold the key' and listed this sequence of places. I found a paper on the subject of alfalfa which described this exact route of the spread of alfalfa and its value in farming because it literally replenishes the ground it is grown in. So, it seems that you were describing the route of the alfalfa plant. Can you comment on this?

A: Now that you have found this out, perhaps you should research the properties of this mineral rich alfalfa and what it does for the body of homo sapiens?!?

Q: (L) That is an interesting thing. Alfalfa was named as the 'father of foods,' and was grown, primarily for, interestingly, horses! And, we have chevin and the 'Horse of God.' Anyway, one of the primary areas where this particular type of alfalfa was grown happens to be in Baden, right next door to this Horselberg... right off the banks of the Rhine. There is a valley there. Clover is, of course, a variation of alfalfa, and 'dale' is a depression in the ground. Could this be right there next to the location of the Lorelei rock off the Rhine?

A: Closer, and what of the four leaves?

Q: Yes, indeed. I will work on that. Now, one other thing I found was: here we have this legend of this Lorelei which became confused with mermaids. Now, the legend is that the house of D'Anjou was descended from the fairy-wife of Ingelgar, Melusine, who was a mermaid type creature. And, on the other side, we have the legend of the descent of the Merovingians from a 'Quinotaur' which was sort of described as a mer-man. I find it curious that both of these lines have legends of descending from these half-fish creatures, similar to the god Oannes of the Babylonians, and now we have the connection to the Lorelei which was confused with a mermaid. And, it is right there in the specific location along the Rhine where both of these families could be said to have 'emerged,' if not originated. Tannhauser was a form of the Frankish Odysseus, which connects us to the idea of the siren, and you mentioned the sirens as being a clue. Could you comment on that, please?

A: Siren song? What of this? What have we alluded to before about sound?

Q: (L) I was thinking that the 'siren song' is probably a mythical representation of anti-gravity.

A: Close.

Q: (L) Can you give me another clue?

A: No, you do not need one.

Q: (L) Okay, meanwhile back at Rennes-le-Chateau, there are these three priests and a bishop who have more money than they ought to have. Clearly, there is something going on there. My thought, after analyzing it is, the purported 'parchments' found in the column of the altar in the church there, were never really found, that they and the purported code were both made up as a clever fraud; the whole thing was made up, yet there IS a mystery there. I also think that the connecting of the Shepherds of Arcadia painting to that church, that area of France, is fraudulent also. The smokescreen is being focused there to keep it from being directed elsewhere. Am I on the right track here?

A: Well, quite simply we would say, where is Arcadia?

Q: (L) Arcadia was a Greek province. You have made many references to Troy, which was located in what is now Turkey. A lot of funny stuff tracks back there. And, Troy means 'three.' Interesting.

A: Tis a clue for you, not a destination!

Q: (L) Well, can you tell me just exactly what these guys, these priests, were getting paid to do or not do? What was the money changing hands for? It was a lot of bucks...

A: Keepers of the guard.

Q: (L) Guard of what?

A: Whatever was going on there.

Q: (L) It seems sort of significant to me that, when one of them was getting ready to retire, he was brutally murdered, and seemingly tortured before his death, and the following year this Abbe Sauniere purchased a large tract of land. Was there any connection between Sauniere and the death of Abbe Gelis?

A: Not the point. What happens to those who "know too much?"

Q: (L) Who was paying them? What was the source of the money?

A: Not available to you yet.

Q: (L) Was it true that, before he died, Sauniere made his confession and was refused absolution?

A: Not right track.

Q: (L) Were there ANY parchments found in the church there?

A: Ditto.

Q: (L) This woman, Martha Neyman, taking the story at face value, has walked around there and found all kinds of funny things, and she lines them up based on her formula, and they form 'amazing patterns' and so forth. Well, everybody has a different formula, everybody has a different theory and method, and they all seem to be finding things.... Their findings just seem to 'mesh' so synchronously with their theories and methods... it is totally amazing! It is like the UFO phenomenon. No matter what assumptions you start with, you can find evidence to prove your point! Things miraculously are THERE to support you!

A: That is why we gently prod you upon your quest, all the while suggesting patience, and no anticipation.

Q: (L) Okay. Mike had a couple of questions. (M) Rennes-le-Chateau is on one of six peaks that form a very regular pentagon with La Pique in the center. Is this a natural formation, or is it a construction, or is it altered?

A: Not important. What is, is what is the effect?

Q: (M) Is this formation significant to the mystery of the area?

A: Most likely, eh?

Q: (M) The churches and castles in the area follow a very regular pattern. Are they built upon the foundations of previous structures, or cities, like lost Visigothic cities?

A: Best to refer to the 1954 UFO study done over the French countryside.

Q: (M) What are the beehive huts in the area?

A: Not germaine. [Deliberately misspelled?]

Q: M) Is Horselberg related in any way to this area?

A: No.

Q: (L) You said at one point that I should transfer the search to the United States and quit messing around in Europe. I have pored over maps for days, I have examined the index in the Atlas, and, aside from Hot Springs, Arkansas, and Tempe, Arizona, and the Plains of San Augustin, Socorro, Roswell, Magdalena, etc., nothing has really caught my eye. None of those places configure in any way that makes sense to me. Can you help me out here?

A: Horseheads, N.Y.

Q: (L) Does this mean.... Horsehead, New York?

A: Horseheads.

Q: (A) In what way is this to be related?

A: Is a key. Need lots of keys to unlock the house of gables.

Q: (L) Seven. Seven keys. Aaaaah... there's Horsecave, Kentucky...

A: Anywhere near Mammoth Cave?

Q: (L) Yes, I believe so. Help me out here!

A: We are.

Q: (L) I feel like I just got picked up by the 'great Roc' and carried across the ocean and dropped, 'SPLAT' in the middle of another continent, without a clue about where to look!

A: We did not say "quit messing around in Europe." Just do not limit it to that.

Q: (L) Well, I STILL want to know what is at the root of the mystery of Rennes-le-Chateau, and why all this 'cottage industry' in treasure hunting is going on there...

A: Treasure hunters lack patience in their quest.

Q: (A) Is there something about these places, properties of certain minerals located at these sites around the world, is this an important factor?

A: Partly.

Q: (A) Okay, there are three possibilities. The first possibility is there are some important places because they are located in a special geo-magnetic position; second, these places are important because there are some natural resources there which make possible there something which is very difficult in other places. The third possibility is that these places have been used many, many years ago to bury some technological devices... and these three things can be related....

A: And all three can be true, in fact.

Q: (L) Last night we were discussing whether we may have had an incarnation in ancient Egypt together... could you answer that for us?

A: When were the pyramids built?

Q: (L) I guess that is sort of an answer. Did we participate in the building of the pyramids?

A: All one needs do is watch.

Q: (L) So, we watched the building of the pyramids. Could you tell us our names?

Q: (L) Could you tell us what our relationship was?

Q: (L) Will you tell us anything at all about it?

A: Not now.

Q: (A) Maybe we were watching from a space ship! (L) Okay, now, since I have been reading all about Bavaria, and have travelled all over Germany with these clues, I want to go back to the past life in Bavaria you told us about before, where Frank and I were brother and sister... children of a 'Bavarian land-owner.' Did this land-owner have other children?

Q: (L) You said that the castle which was our home was still extant?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Does that mean that it exists as ruins, or is usable?

A: Preserved.

Q: (L) Can you give us a connection so that I can maybe locate the building and have a look at it?

A: Stassel, von stassel, or similar.

Q: (L) You also said that I have a child from my last life in Germany, during the Nazi period, who is still living and travels between Austria and Belgium or somewhere like that. Is this individual still living at the moment?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is there any way to find him, or would it be advisable?

A: Up to you. Records of specific Nazi atrocities are difficult to come by.

Q: (L) Would there be any clue that I could use in this search?

A: Reorganization camps.

Q: (L) Well, reading about this Ludwig II of Bavaria... it just made me think... was Frank Ludwig?

Q: (L) Well, it fit so well!!! On a lighter note: Blue sent a note where he had just read the run-down on the UFO personalities. In retrospect, I think they were pretty accurate. Anyway, he remarked that he wondered if you guys laugh as hard at Richard Boylan as he does. Any comment?

A: We need not "laugh" at the misfortunes of others.

Q: (L) I know... just an attempt at humor here! Now, is there ANY part of this Rennes-le-Chateau business that I COULD ask about, that maybe I am not thinking of how to ask the question?

A: You are progressing just fine.

Q: (L) So, if I am progressing 'just fine,' that must mean that my assessment of the parchments, and related things, is correct. This whole thing is probably cooked up to lead people completely astray from what is REALLY going on there. There probably isn't a 'treasure' there, as such... is there something buried in that region of some considerable import?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Does it have something to do with alien, or extra-terrestrial, or ULTRA-terrestrial interference or activities on our planet?

A: Probably.

Q: (L) Did the three priests know that their interactions may have been connected to an Ultra-terrestrial organization?

Q: (L) They were manipulated?

A: Sure.

Q: (L) Is that area a 'window' area similar to the area in New York?

A: These truths are self-evident.

Q: (L) Do buried minerals in the ground have something to do with window areas?

A: Ditto.

Q: (L) Are there large caches of gold buried at different places around the planet to enhance the 'window' effect?

A: Good possibility.

Q: (L) Is this the origin of the legend of the Rhinegold and the bridge to Valhalla supposed to be located there?

A: No more clues for tonight.

Q: (A) One last thing: if I splice this picture, the Arcadian Shepherds, vertically, and try to align the two halves, what should I look for?

A: That which is seen.

Q: (L) Good try, Dear! (F) Is this the party to whom I am speaking? [Laughter.] (L) Try again! Hmmm.... a Quinotaur... a 'five pointed' being... I would say that Quinotaur is a being who manifests in 3rd density from 4th density by virtue of the relationship of the word 'quinotaur' to pentagon. Comment?

Q: (L) Do the properties of alfalfa tend to enhance the non-physical effect, or vice versa?

A: Maybe it enhances that "psychic effects." And, on that note, good night.

End of Session

Now, just to add my little researches on items in this session:

I looked for Stassel in conjunction with Bavaria and the only return was the following from a genealogy website:

Mary Stassel was born on 21 September 1886, in Bavaria, Germany. She had at least 5 sons and 1 daughter with Richard Haass. She lived in Kent, Delaware, United States in 1930. She died on 7 August 1974, in Greensboro, Caroline, Maryland, United States, at the age of 87, and was buried in Greensboro, Caroline, Maryland, United States.

The page also noted that her name was given as Steoffle on one document. So, I tried that. I found this:

Stöffel in Upper Bavaria (Bavaria) is a place in Germany about 282 mi (or 453 km) south of Berlin, the country's capital city. Destination Guide: Stöffel (Bavaria, Upper Bavaria) in Germany | Tripmondo
And:

Castles listed for Pfaffenhofen:

Pfaffenhofen

As for Arcadia, Wikipedia has a good entry:

After reading it, I suspect that Arcadia is a euphemism for 4th Density.

A: Not germaine. [Deliberately misspelled?]

Thank you for another shared session! 🙏 especially these days, "solving puzzles" threads, legends and interesting stories are worth their weight in gold!

Hmm, these are just my loose thoughts, maybe they have something to contribute to this thread.

Saint Germaine?

The history of this saint is connected with these regions

Germaine Cousin, also Germana Cousin, Germaine of Pibrac, or Germana, (1579–1601) is a French saint. She was born in 1579 to humble parents at Pibrac, a village 15 km (9.3 mi) from Toulouse.
From her birth she seemed marked out for suffering; she came into the world with a deformed hand and the disease of scrofula, and, while yet an infant, lost her mother. Her father soon married again, but his second wife treated Germaine with much cruelty. Under pretence of saving the other children from the contagion of scrofula she persuaded the father to keep Germaine away from the homestead, and thus the child was employed almost from infancy as a shepherdess. When she returned at night, her bed was in the stable or on a litter of vine branches in a garret. In this hard school Germaine learned early to practice humility and patience. She was gifted with a marvelous sense of the presence of God and of spiritual things, so that her lonely life became to her a source of light and blessing... Her love for Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament and for His Virgin Mary Virgin Mother presaged the saint. She assisted daily at the Holy Sacrifice; when the bell rang, she fixed her sheep-hook or distaff in the ground, and left her flocks to the care of Providence while she heard Mass. Although the pasture was on the border of a forest infested with wolves, no harm ever came to her flocks.[1]

She grazed sheep, well, she lived with them and had no food, so she probably ate the food they fed to the sheep - alfalfa tend?. Which grows in the valleys and grew there in those days.

According to one story, one day in winter, when she was being chased by her stepmother who accused her of stealing bread, she opened her apron and fresh summer flowers fell out. She offered the flowers to her stepmother as a sign of forgiveness

Summer flowers - Alfalfa Tend?

Q: (L) Okay. Mike had a couple of questions. (M) Rennes-le-Chateau is on one of six peaks that form a very regular pentagon with La Pique in the center. Is this a natural formation, or is it a construction, or is it altered?

Hmm, I assume it has something to do with gravity because there were a lot of threads about gravity related to it in this session.

Screenshot_20231129_224546_Chrome.jpg

Source and more information

The shepherd filled all his pockets, and was going away, when the princess called after him, 'Forget not the best.' So, thinking she meant that he had not taken enough, he filled his hat also; but what she meant was his staff with the springwort, which he had laid against the wall as soon as he stepped in. But now, just as he was going out at the opening, the rock suddenly slammed together and cut him in two. Here the rod derives its marvellous properties from the enclosed springwort, but in many cases a leaf or flower is itself competent to open the hillside. The little blue flower, forget-me-not, about which so many sentimental associations have clustered, owes its name to the legends told of its talismanic virtues
It reminded me of the Masons, it means "cutting the body in two", i.e. the Masonic belt, a rope in half, which symbolically "cut body" means magnetism. I remember that there was this thread in one of the sessions, but I'm writing from my phone, so I'll look for it later and add it.

"the little blue flower" again alfalfa tend? hm and again shepheard, maybe shepherds ate these flowers?

A: Ever feel as if you are dancing around in circles
In this cs session they paid attention to the words and often repeat "circles" or dance. In one of the earlier sessions it was also said that dance magnetizes the body? It changes the water in the body from H2O to "heavy" plus singing.

Edit:added source

Q: (A) Okay, there are three possibilities. The first possibility is there are some important places because they are located in a special geo-magnetic position; second, these places are important because there are some natural resources there which make possible there something which is very difficult in other places. The third possibility is that these places have been used many, many years ago to bury some technological devices... and these three things can be related....

A: Tritium mines.

Q: (L)[To Ark] What is tritium? (A) In physics, it is an isotope of hydrogen. You have deuterium, and you have tritium, and you make fusion bombs out of tritium. (L) So, there are tritium mines there? (A) You cannot mine for tritium because it is a gas...

A: But what does it emanate from?

Tritium (from Ancient Greek τρίτος (trítos) 'third') or hydrogen-3 (symbol T or 3H) is a rare and radioactive isotope of hydrogen with a half-life of ~12.3 years. The nucleus of tritium (t, sometimes called a triton) contains one proton and two neutrons, whereas the nucleus of the common isotope hydrogen-1 (protium) contains one proton and zero neutrons, and that of hydrogen-2 (deuterium) contains one proton and one neutron.

Naturally occurring tritium is extremely rare on Earth. The atmosphere has only trace amounts, formed by the interaction of its gases with cosmic rays. It can be produced artificially by irradiation of lithium metal or lithium-bearing ceramic pebbles in a nuclear reactor and is a low-abundance byproduct in normal operations of nuclear reactors.

Tritium is used as the energy source in radioluminescent lights for watches, gun sights, numerous instruments and tools, and even novelty items such as self-illuminating key chains. It is used in a medical and scientific setting as a radioactive tracer. Tritium is also used as a nuclear fusion fuel, along with more abundant deuterium, in tokamak reactors and in hydrogen bombs.

The interesting thing here is that Tritium, if it is not generated artificially, if it is to occur through a natural occurrence, the main factor is cosmic rays.

Now, it is true that nuclear reactors can occur in nature, if the conditions are right. This is the case of the Oklo nuclear reactor:

The Oklo nuclear fission reactors are uranium deposits where self-sustaining nuclear chain reactions took place naturally. The existence of this phenomenon was discovered in 1972 in Oklo (Gabon) by the French physicist Francis Perrin, analyzing the anomalous proportions of uranium isotopes present in samples from one of the uranium mines in the area.

In the Oklo region, 16 natural nuclear reactors have been identified: locations with self-sustaining nuclear fission reactions that took place approximately 1.7 billion years ago, and were in operation for several hundred thousand years, with a very small average released power. , about 100 kW (kilowatts). [...] Dr. Glenn T. Seaborg, former head of the United States Atomic Energy Commission and winner of the Nobel Prize for his work in the synthesis of heavy elements, noted that for uranium to “burn” in a reaction, very high conditions are needed. precise. Water is needed as a moderator to slow down the neutrons released when each uranium atom splits, so that the chain reaction can be maintained. This water must be extremely pure. Even a few parts per million of any contaminant would "poison" the reaction, causing it to stop. How the necessary conditions could arise underground under natural circumstances, Dr. Seaborg said, is "really baffling."

So I think that when the C's refer to the effect they produce, it is the concentration and dispersion of gravitational waves. And that would perhaps involve magnetism and cosmic rays... which would be incidental to the production of tritium.

Thank you for posting these sessions. They are literally a treasure trove of riddles leading to deeper truths but I haven't put all the pieces together yet obviously. And the pieces seem to keep on coming. Are the alchemists the inheritors of ancient stone technology that

Thank you @Laura for putting together that Arcadia is a metaphor for the 4th density.
After reading it, I suspect that Arcadia is a euphemism for 4th Density.
That really blew my mind and put some pieces together for me--specifically, how the ancient Kantakkians/Celts seemed to have utilized stone formations to communicate with 4th density. What I'm still pondering is were they communicating with STO 4D or STS 4D or was it a mix of both?

I live outside of Boston in the suburbs and you literally cannot go anywhere in the woods without encountering mysterious, but humble stone formations such as stone walls (miles upon miles that usually surround water, chambers, cairns, balanced rocks). I posted this elsewhere, but this video gives a good summary of the incredible extent of these stone formations:

The interesting thing about New England is that there is a "Acadia National Park" on the coast of Maine:
https://www.nps.gov/acad/index.htm

There is also "Acadia" in Canada and French Acadians:
Acadians - Wikipedia

Then there is a province of "Maine" in France:
Maine (province) - Wikipedia

So the ancient Kelts of France were in New England...does Acadia have anything to do with Akkad?

Session 29 July 2023
Q: (L) That reminds me, remember when I asked the question about Sargon of Akkad? And they called him a deep level punctuator. Is that what a deep level punctuator is? Somebody who comes up and does stuff?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, I mean, 'does stuff' is pretty vague, but you... [laughter]

(Joe) Makes an impact.

(L) Yeah. Makes an impact on human society stuff.

(Niall) Did someone like him, Sargon of Akkad, thousands of years ago, emerge from a high-tech base and play a consciously evil role on the surface where he pretended to be an ancient?

A: They would be educated and trained in congruence with the society of the time. Memory wipe before implantation of mission. However, in earlier times the tech was not adequate so that the outcome was not always certain.

Q: (L) So you're saying that when they would take people and they would have them in underground bases or whatever, they would behave and dress and converse and everything, and the environment was matched to the environment on the surface more or less?

Q: (L) And before they would send somebody out and in some situations they would wipe their memories or, I mean... Are we talking about something that they would do when they were children and then send them to be raised in some way?

A: Some

Q: (L) And then you say that the outcome wasn't always certain because the tech wasn't adequate. You mean the manipulation tech, the hybridization tech?

Q: (L) The controlling of them kind of tech?

Q: (Joe) Why was that tech not adequate? I suppose maybe you had to have a certain infrastructure on the planet of technology in order to control them on the planet...

Q: (L) Okay. And then there's the other thing... Was it also partly because the bloodline had not been purified enough?

Q: (L) And you say the outcome wasn't certain. What do you mean by the outcome of their plan? What do you mean that it wasn't always certain?

A: Some of the subjects were not sufficiently "evil".

Q: (L) So in other words, they would maybe turn good and turn on their creators and masters?

I looked for Stassel in conjunction with Bavaria and the only return was the following from a genealogy website:

The page also noted that her name was given as Steoffle on one document. So, I tried that. I found this:

And:

Pfaffenhofen

And:

Pfaffenhofen

The name Stassel seems to occur predominantly in the American region. The German variant of the name Stassel could be Stößel, which I found on the following website:

https://www.ancestry.com/genealogy/records/results?lastName=stassel

The PDF file "Manors" lists the manors of the nobility in the German federal states. I found the name v.Stössel there seven times, but in the federal state of Brandenburg.

As far as the connection to Bavaria is concerned, there is a possibility that part of the federal state of Rhineland-Palatinate should also be included in the search, as it used to belong to Bavaria and was therefore referred to as the left bank territory of the Kingdom of Bavaria. There is also an article about this on Wiki:

german: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pfalz_(Bayern)

english: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circle_of_the_Rhine

There is also a map of the area on the following website:

GOV :: Rheinpfalz, Rheinkreis, Pfalz

The persons listed with the name Stassel on the Geneanet website lived mainly in the federal state of Rhineland-Palatinate and in the Rhineland.

Back
Top Bottom