Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
March 29, 1997

Frank, Terry, Jan, Ark, Laura

Q: Hello

A: Hello

Q: And what name shall we use this evening?

A: Sannorri

Q: And where are we transmitting from?

A: We do not know where "you" are transmitting from, but we are translating the density communicators through that locator you know as Cassiopaea!!

Q: (Terry) Does that mean we are talking to the Cassies, or are we talking to someone else? They never did like that before!

A: Variety is the spice of life.

Q: (Laura) Well, we have a variety, we have a new person! We're allowed to do it, so can they, I guess!

A: Yes.

Q: (Laura) All right, now, let me get my questions. The first question I want to ask tonight is about Susan Brana of Gain Systems who has been corresponding back and forth with Ark... OK, what is the source of the funding behind them? {Sue Brana and Gain Systems was the same person who funded Nick Begich to write “Angels Don’t Play this HAARP. She had approached us about doing some “secret work” in relation to “developing technology from crop circles”.}

A: We know this, but, any guesses?

Q: (Laura) OK, they want us to play 20 questions. Do we have any guesses?

A: Ask Lindemann.

Q: (Laura) Well, we know who's behind it now... Rockefeller! So we're talking Rockybucks and his bunch.

A: Are we? Or, is that unsubstantiated rumor?

Q: (Laura) Well, yes, it could be unsubstantiated rumor, we don't know that it's the Rockefellers behind Lindemann. OK, let me ask this. Is it the United States government?

A: There is no such.

Q: (Laura) Well, let me try this another way. Is this SB a legitimate source of funding for...

A: It is "legitimate," as it can indeed provide unlimited funds. But, the real question is: Do you want to take advantage?

Q: (Jan) What is the price tag attached?

A: Depends upon results of experimentation.

Q: (Laura) No, I asked what's the price tag? Does it depend upon the results of our experimentation, or theirs?

A: Ours.

Q: (Laura) Yes.

A: If you discover something truly "earthshaking," well...

Q: (Laura) In other words, if we discover something truly earthshaking, the price might be very high. Is that it?

A: Maybe. Or, you could be sequestered.

Q: (Terry) In other words, put out, taken away... caged and used! (Ark) Anybody can be sequestered away from what is necessary...

A: It is possibility. {Checked gauss meter - didn't seem to be registering, and was adjusted}

Q: (Laura) OK, do you have any other comments to make about SB? What did they say now, that maybe the same funding as Lindemann was behind them also. How about, what would you call it... the Quorum. Is the Quorum behind it?

Q: (Laura) OK, is the Quorum the group we're supposed to be looking for? (Terry) We have to go back and ask about the Quorum. We've got so many characters, it's worse than X-Files!

A: No, more interesting.

Q: (Terry) Yes, it is, definitely!

A: World banking conglomerate.

Q: (Terry) World bank. (Laura) I do not wish to be 'owned' in that way...

A: Not easy to avoid.

Q: (Laura) Well, I know it's not easy to avoid.

A: Will become even more difficult soon.

Q: (Laura) Well, they didn't say impossible... they just said difficult. But, on the other hand, I don't know if I want to do more difficult... well, we've got so much difficult... (Terry) ...That it's easy now!

A: Many interesting things to happen.

Q: (Laura) To happen? Where, when, how, why, and to whom?

A: You. And everyone else in your realm... Expect revelations.

Q: (Laura) All right. Well. Ark has to get on a plane the week after next...

A: Not long in Poland.

Q: (Laura) Why?

A: Circumstances intervene. Has been a change in positions at University... Some interesting developments with regard to marriage.

Q: (Laura) When you say interesting, do you mean interesting in the sense of positive and less stressful? {Ark had been involved in a protracted divorce action.}

A: Both.

Q: (Laura) Both? OK, not going to worry about that. The next big question is...

A: Mean both positive and negative.

Q: (Laura) Both positive and negative! Wonderful! On to the next question. We would like to know why there was such an upsurge in the number of visitors to the Web page?

A: Because of current events.

Q: (Laura) Do you mean current events as in the suicides of all the people over the Hale Bopp thing?

Q: (Laura) And what was the initiating reason for them to come to that particular Web page? They did some sort of a Web page search, and what did they find, I mean, what was the key?

A: Varied.

Q: (Laura) OK, on the former occasion when {name redacted} brought this little gadget {The gauss meter} to the Library and it was dancing around all over the place, can you tell me why {Gauss meter moves at this point.} it was moving so vigorously at that particular time, and yet is moving only a little bit now?

A: Em wave can be refracted by surroundings.

Q: (Laura) OK, can you make this needle move, at the present time, upon request? To any extent at all?

A: No. Wave makes needle move, not us.

Q: (Laura) OK, and what makes the wave? What is the source of the wave, the EM, if it's not you? {The placement of the gauss meter was adjusted to touch the edge of the board}

A: EM wave is side effect of channeling process.

Q: (Laura) OK, let me ask this question. In talking about time, I would like to ask, in relation to time, what is memory?

A: More specific.

Q: (Laura) You want me to be more specific, well, let me put it this way. Some understanding of time refers to it as the 'now', the ever-present now. Well, a lot of people remember a lot of other 'nows,' some people don't remember any 'nows' at all, and it seems like memory is almost like a reverse function of anticipation. Anticipation being almost like a memory of the 'future' and memory being like a reverse anticipation into the past. So, what I would like to know is if time is merely a 'now', what is memory?

A: Conscious and subconscious record of perceptions.

Q: (Laura) Ok. If memory is subconscious or conscious recording of perceptions, when one accumulates a sufficient amount of memory, does one then become 'timeless'?

A: One is always timeless.

Q: (Laura) OK, but does one then become aware of one's timelessness?

A: In 4th density.

Q: (Laura) OK. Does an electron have a memory?

A: Electron is borrowed unit of 7th density.

Q: (Laura) All right, in the picture of the crop circle you designated as being 'Atomic Structure', there was the concentric circles and then these three things on the outside corners of the triangle, one being zigzag, one being plain and round, and the other one kind of like a wheel, it had like little divisions. Would the zig-zaggy one be the electron?

A: Not correct concept atomic structure unifies elemental atoms.

Q: (Laura) What is an elemental atom, as opposed to an ordinary atom?

A: Elemental defines singular body of structure. Within, as in: "element of." Electron is element of atomic structure.

Q: (Laura) Is there anything about an atom that holds memory?

A: Memory is subjective, atom is not.

Q: (Laura) Well, some atoms seem to be somewhat subjective.

A: No, it is your interpretation.

Q: (Laura) There was a call here to the house from the New York Times, supposedly somebody who was from the New York Times, I would like to know, why this person called?

A: Wanted your "spin" on "Heaven's Gate."

Q: (Terry) Are there going to be repercussions throughout the, how shall I put this, the community of people, even though they are not related to this, who are doing things like this, over this Heavens Gate, Solar Temple mess?

A: Temporary.

Q: (Terry) Until they find something else to latch onto. (Laura) That's right. (Jan) This week's 'mind candy.' (Laura) Exactly. That's a good term for it. Anything that we need to know that I haven't asked? That I ought to have asked? That I would like you to consider as having been asked? (Terry) That's a good way to put it! (Laura) Anything that you wish to convey to us, consider the question asked!

A: Energies at your Gainesville locator.

Q: (Terry) What about the energies there?

A: Negative.

Q: (Laura) Yes, it's pretty and all, but...

A: No. The house!

Q: (Terry) What's causing the negative energy at this house?

A: Poltergeist.

Q: (Laura) Will we be all right for the little time we have left?

A: Maybe.

Q: (Ark) Yes, but the last time we asked about that, they said that it was an old cemetery, but that it was not important. (Jan) Ask if that has changed.

A: Yes. Beware of possible leg fracture.

Q: (Laura) For who?

A: Laura.

Q: (Laura) Well, obviously, it's not going to be you, Ark! I'm the one that's always falling! So, it's obviously a good idea for me to go and stay in the office all day long.

A: It is a good idea for you to watch yourself!!

Q: (Jan) Carry around a mirror! (Laura) That's a good one! (Jan) I'm trying to stay awake here! Sorry about that. (Terry) Anything at all you would like to impart to us this evening?

A: No. Goodbye.

End of Session

As it turned out, the father of the owner of the house where we were staying in Gainesville came to fix some plumbing a few days after this session and fell and broke his leg. I had been being super careful myself, but it looked like the “leg-breaking energy” had to go somewhere!

To fill in some details of the times and events behind this session, the following is from The Wave:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The two months that Ark was here in early 1997 were packed with interesting events that slowly began to reveal a strange situation that made me rather nervous and still gives me the willies when I think back over it. The Hale Bopp comet was in the sky heralding mass suicide, UFOs were hovering over Arizona, strange people with strange agendas were trying to lure us into traps, and the C's were dropping hints and clues all over the place.

For the first month of his research in Gainesville, we rented an efficiency apartment that specialized in providing housing for visiting professors and researchers. With the USF libraries so handy, I spent most of my time doing research on things the C's had indicated would lead to revelations, keeping a research journal of my findings and thoughts as I worked.

Ark was assigned an office in the Mathematics building, just a hop away from the offices of the colleagues with whom he was working. One of them lent him a bicycle so as to solve the parking problem (there were generally no places to park!) and he enjoyed cycling around the campus for exercise and reflection.

The second month, we were offered a chance to share a larger house that was made available as accommodation for visiting professors. It was located in a wooded area that was very quiet, and this was the primary attraction. The apartment had been in a very noisy location.

There were several other visiting researchers in the math and physics departments, and our host very much enjoyed taking us around to the various restaurants where everyone talked physics and math, and I mostly just listened.

At one point, our host decided that we should all go canoeing on the Ichetucknee river, one of Florida's most scenic rivers with giant Cypress and Live Oak tress, many types of water birds and turtles, and undoubtedly a few alligators lurking, though we didn't see any. Since Ark had spent many hours kayaking when he was growing up, and canoeing had been a popular activity when I was a teen-ager, we found that we were a great team in a canoe, and I am happy to report that we didn't capsize even once! Afterward, we all visited my aunt and uncle who have a large farm near to the river. They were happy to set a table for a phlock of physicists, and the foreign guests very much enjoyed good Southern food and hospitality. On the drive back to Gainesville that evening, we stopped on the side of a dark country road and got out to gaze at the Hale Bopp comet. It was magical.

Meanwhile, strange things were brewing. The Matrix was locked on our frequency and began firing weirdness like heat seeking missiles.

Out of the many strange emails Ark received, among the strangest was one from something called The Institute of New Physics, which proposed to finance Ark to do research in nano-technology. The email had been sent to his institute in Poland from an individual named Sue Brana.

03-01-97
Q: (L) Now, Ark got an email from some organization called The Institute of New Physics, informing him they were financiers, and was he interested in joining? Could you tell us who or what is behind this Institute of New Physics?
A: Well, perhaps it would be better to help you to tell yourselves. Where did the message come from?
Q: (L) We don't know... (A) No, there is something, because there is, some info - GAIN - and I looked on the Web, and there are many institutions which have "Gain," you know, in their name. And I don't know if this is just one... (L) Well, don't you think it's kind of funny that it has "gain" in the name, and you're in Gainesville? (J) Yes, that's what I thought, too... (T) 'WWW dot... well, no it's email, so it would be... (J) Oh, 'gain', and they're financiers...
A: What do financiers do?
Q: (L) What do financiers do? They give you money. They finance you... (J) They help you 'gain'... (L) Yes.
A: Do they do this for no reason...?
Q: (L) Of course they don't do this for no reason! They have an ulterior motive. They want something.
A: AHA HAH!
Q: (L) Ahah!? (T) Yes, they're the money store! (L) Well, all right. We'll play it by ear, and see what they want...
A: Do they have an agenda?
Q: (L) Of course! No doubt, they have an agenda. Everybody that's been writing to us lately has an agenda! You know, we've been getting these...
A: What may this be?
Q: (L) Well, their agenda... (J) They want something from him, obviously. (A) When I get back to Poland, they said that they will have some printed material on this New Institute ready, that we could read, that they will send it to me... (T) Where is the New Institute located? They didn't say? (A) No, they didn't say. (J) Ohh, I think you have a right to know that! (L) Well, I'd say, just let it float, and see what they say... (J) They had to wait until you were back in Poland before they'd send you anything? (A) Well, if this is just in the stage of organization, so perhaps, it's a big something, which until now, was working in a certain field, getting money from, I don't know, from something, and now, they want to expand and to invest in nanotechnology, or whatever.
A: When you are getting close to something, there are always those who wish to distract, disrupt and track for later plans... Anything worth getting must be sought.

We decided that we needed to dialogue with Sue Brana, a bit more. During the course of these exchanges, she revealed that one of the groups she represented had financed the writing of the book "Angels Don't Play This HAARP," by Nick Begich. It seems that this was shared in order to suggest to us that they were "good guys" and definitely open to unusual thinking and approaches.

Ark decided that openness and directness were the best policy, so he told her that he was not much interested in doing nano-tech, but that he was very interested in funding for Crop Circle research. She seemed to be interested in this, suggesting that it might lead to some kind of technological applications.

But having been warned by the C's, we continued to dig. At that particular time, my daughter worked for a private investigator, so we handed what info we had over to her and she discovered some rather disturbing things about Gain Systems, the company that was supposed to be financing The Institute for New Physics. It seems that the whole company was a front. But a front for what? Indeed, the California Department of State had the corporation filings, with contact addresses, and there were several "layered" corporations, but all of them led back to a single individual: Sue Brana.

It became clear, after a bit, that Sue Brana may have thought that Ark was still in Poland because all of the exchanges were made through his email address at the Institute there. She wrote that she would be attending a meeting in Poland because her group was planning on investing in hemp farming, and when she was there, could they meet?

At this point, we were just simply interested in getting to the bottom of this mystery. Just because the C's warned us about it, didn't mean we were not going to check it out as far as we could go.

Ark let her know that he was in the States, and since she was in California, it might be easier to arrange something sooner that would be more convenient. As soon as Ark wrote that, talk about your fast backpedaling! All of a sudden the schedule was very tight. Sue Brana would ONLY be able to meet with Ark in Poland. This struck us as singularly odd. Nevertheless, since we were trying to find our way in terms of being able to do the necessary research, we certainly did not think that we ought to discard what might be a legitimate opportunity. And, since she had brought up the fact that she had been instrumental in financing the book about HAARP, surely there would be interest in a similar research project into Crop Circles? We decided to ask some more questions:

03-29-97
Q: (Laura) All right, now, let me get my questions. The first question I want to ask tonight is about SB who has been corresponding back and forth with Ark... OK, what is the source of the funding behind them?
A: We know this, but, any guesses?
Q: (Laura) OK, they want us to play 20 questions. Do we have any guesses?
A: Ask Lindemann.
Q: (Laura) Well, we know who's behind it now... Rockefeller! So we're talking Rockybucks and his bunch.
A: Are we? Or, is that unsubstantiated rumor?
Q: (Laura) Well, yes, it could be unsubstantiated rumor, we don't know that it's the Rockefellers behind Lindemann. OK, let me ask this. Is it the United States government?
A: There is no such.
Q: (Laura) Well, let me try this another way. Is this SB a legitimate source of funding for...
A: It is "legitimate," as it can indeed provide unlimited funds. But, the real question is: Do you want to take advantage?
Q: (Jan) What is the price tag attached?
A: Depends upon results of experimentation.
Q: (Laura) No, I asked what's the price tag? Does it depend upon the results of our experimentation, or theirs?
A: Ours.
Q: (Laura) Yes.
A: If you discover something truly "earthshaking," well...
Q: (Laura) In other words, if we discover something truly earthshaking, the price might be very high. Is that it?
A: Maybe. Or, you could be sequestered.
Q: (Terry) In other words, put out, taken away... caged and used! (Ark) Anybody can be sequestered away from what is necessary...
A: It is possibility.
Q: (Laura) OK, do you have any other comments to make about SB? What did they say now, that maybe the same funding as Lindemann was behind them also? How about, what would you call it... the Quorum. Is the Quorum behind it?
Q: (Laura) OK, is the Quorum the group we're supposed to be looking for? (Terry) We have to go back and ask about the Quorum. We've got so many characters, it's worse than X-Files!
A: No, more interesting.
Q: (Terry) Yes, it is, definitely!
A: World banking conglomerate.
Q: (Terry) World bank. (Laura) I do not wish to be 'owned' in that way...
A: Not easy to avoid.
Q: (Laura) Well, I know it's not easy to avoid.
A: Will become even more difficult soon.
Q: (Laura) Well, they didn't say impossible... they just said difficult. But, on the other hand, I don't know if I want to do 'more difficult.'.. well, we've got so much difficult... (Terry) ...That it's easy now!
A: Many interesting things to happen.
Q: (Laura) To happen? Where, when, how, why, and to whom?
A: You. And everyone else in your realm... Expect revelations.

Jumping ahead just a bit, after Ark had left to go back to Poland, I had the idea that names might lead to some sort of understanding about people in a "subliminal" way, or might show some relationship to the hyperdimensional reality. Just to see if anything synchronous would turn up, I decided to search for the word "brana" on the internet. I came across a lot of strange things, the most interesting being related to a Swedish bio-engineering company that did genetics research. Other searches turned up mythical relationships to Celtic gods, an area I hadn't studied, and that is one of the things that opened the door to my realization that the grail stories were just redacted tales about the "head of Bran." Well, of course, I was pretty excited with this information, not realizing that anybody who was really familiar with those themes already knew it!

04-12-97
Q: (L) One of the things I was doing last night was a little web search on the word "brana," because we have a particular interest in finding out if there is any significance to this. I found some very interesting things about this word. I discovered that it was an Old English word for a blackbird or crow. It can also be a name in Yugoslavia and Russia. It was also the name of a great Irish king. Anything further you can add to that list?
A: What does this tell you?
Q: Well, that maybe the source of funding is not in this country. Maybe Russia?
A: Beware of unexpected assistance.
Q: We can be wary and still utilize it, can't we?
A: Up to you.
Q: If, if fact, there is a power mad clique running the world, what difference would it make if you got money from one country or another?
A: That is not the point: who is "running" the "power mad clique?"
Q: (L) So... (V) The Lizzies, the Lizzies...
A: Okay...
Q: So you are essentially indicating in a roundabout way that we ought to ditch this offer?
A: Not so. We are indicating in a straightforward way that you should strive for objectivity at all times, and especially at junctures such as this, and not let subjectivity or emotions or hastily thought of ideas or decisions rule you!
Q: Could it also be possible that this source, this "brana," is in contact with the alleged Orion group?
A: Excuse us?
Q: I mean the Quorum as you have described?
A: Always be vigilant so as not to perceive a tangled web as a neatly constructed loop
Q: The suggestion was made in another session that we need to devote some time and energy to the crop circle problem.
A: Yes...
Q: And finding funding to do this in the correct way, as in networking and so on, is difficult, to say the least.
A: Patience pays... "Haste makes waste."
Q: Well, we would not be doing it primarily to develop technology, but for information of a more cosmic or theoretical nature. Now, whether that would lead to technology is another question.
A: Review from whence and how this offer originated before you "leap into it," lest you become the fish that is attracted to the really shiny and tasty looking lure!
Q: Well, then...
A: Review for insight... it will come!

Just to see what would come out of it, Ark did agree to meet with Sue Brana in Poland on April 22nd. He described Ms. Brana as tall and blonde, nervous and talkative, and most definitely playing games with words. After he explained to her the needs and costs of the kind of research we were proposing, including the fact that we would not agree to a proprietary contract, Ms. Brana said she had to think about it and call him later. Ark wrote to me about the meeting:

Subject: yesterday's talks
Date sent:Tue, 23 Apr 1997 07:35:37 +0100

Honey,

I do not like "I will call you later" - I expected to have a definite answer now. And in fact it seems to me that I was close to getting it - but it was like that: warmer, colder, warmer, colder,... We will see. She brought me a book by Schnabel on remote viewing and Discover magazine. I was completely open with her - so she knows the essentials of our story. She can be a banker (most probably she is), a spook, a representative of a secret government or an alien. This I do not know. She knows surprisingly many things. Around 4-th May she will be back in States and then we will know more...

As there was also talk about quantum theory - there is a chance that before (or instead...) of venturing into CC research we can get a grant for writing a book on EEQT with nice computer software.... I can't say now what will be the result...

Ah, and apparently she is investing millions into "industrial hemp" in Poland.

[...]

Two years ago, when I had described this little episode to some friends, one of them did a little research and found the following interesting item:

Western Producers, March 16, 2000
Little Homework Done on Hemp Company
By Roberta Rampton, Winnipeg Bureau

The hemp industry should have done more homework before doing business with Consolidated Growers and Processors Inc.

That's the opinion of Gero Leson, an environmental consultant from Berkeley, California, who was CGP Inc.'s first president. CGP recently closed its offices in Winnipeg and announced it intends to declare bankruptcy.

Leson said he knew little about Susan Brana, the majority shareholder and chair of CGP Inc., before he went to work with her in 1997. "I'm to blame, and so is everybody else," he said in an interview at the recent Hemp 2000 conference. Leson first became involved with industrial hemp when he helped organize an international symposium on the crop in 1995.

Brana contacted him the following year as a venture capitalist interested in funding hemp projects. She hired him to do some consulting work, and paid him for his work, Leson said. Together with Winnipeg hemp store owner Martin Moravcik, Brana and Leson formed CGP Inc. in the summer of 1997. The goal was to jump-start hemp production and processing, Leson said, and to take the company public to make money.

The emerging industry was short of capital, he said, and he thought the economies of scale Brana sought would be a good idea. But over time, Leson said he came to realize Brana was most interested in profits from company shares. She wanted to promote the company's big vision, but Leson said he was uncomfortable with hyping too much, too quickly. "Sue Brana thought I was too negative," Leson said.

By April 1998, Leson wanted to leave, but couldn't agree on terms with Brana, and was fired. A difference in management philosophy and style helped lead to his departure, he said.

Brana has not responded to repeated requests for interviews. Throughout CGP's time in the spotlight, Brana did not give interviews to reporters. Brana, 46, grew up on a farm in Ohio, and still keeps a residence in the state, according to sources. Her biography in CGP documents lists experience with several banks between 1975 and 1989.

More recently, Brana ran a stock broker/dealer firm called Alt Capital Inc. out of an office in Los Angeles. The office address and phone number were shared by Gain Integrated Systems, a shell company owned by Brana.

The same address was used for CGP Inc., along with a North Hollywood address for Dugan and Associates Construction Management Inc. The North Hollywood address was also used for Ntech Corp., a start-up nanotechnology development company with which CGP had joint venture projects.

Persuasive Personality: Brana was convincing in her vision to increase hemp acreages quickly, said Leson, even though he believed she tried to grow CGP Inc. too large, too soon. "You never quite knew if you were right, or if Sue Brana had found somebody to buy 10,000 pounds of oil," Leson said. "You always think maybe there's something you just don't know."

Since his time with CGP, Leson said he has learned about the obstacles for hemp in the pulp and paper and textile sectors. "It's much more complicated to get into those markets." He was alarmed when he learned last summer how much hemp CGP had contracted for 1999. "I thought it was misleading to do that."

Leson said Brana gave the impression through anecdotes that she had considerable experience starting and running businesses. Not all her stories were rosy, said Leson, making her track record seem realistic.

Leson said he doesn't believe CGP was a fraud or a scam. But he does think industry leaders, including himself, should have done more checking into Brana's work experience. "I think we're all to blame on not really insisting on seeing a rþsumþ."

Pretty interesting, eh? And we see that, but for the grace of the Cs, we would have been sucked into a rather embarrassing series of activities. All things considered, it seems pretty obvious that Ms. Brana was a front for somebody, otherwise she wouldn't have been spreading so much cash around; the only question is: who? And why were we targeted for the dangling of a lure of big bucks to do something that really wasn't an area of particular interest to us, and would most certainly have diverted our time and resources, if not resulting in being totally discredited? Another good question is: what was the deal with the HAARP book?

Yes, we found out that they did finance Nick Begich. But that begs the question: TO WHAT PURPOSE??? Who are these people and what are they trying to do? All of the current "ideas" about HAARP are "out there" as a result of Begich's book, and he was PAID TO WRITE IT by this same group. Just like these folks wanted to pay us to do their idea of research on crop circles and possibly technology derived from it and they kept trying to "plant" ideas in our heads about it and point out this or that person who they thought was "on the right track," and we could see that they weren't, perhaps the same is true about HAARP as presented in Begich's book?

Very interesting indeed, and i read that book not long ago :umm:

Thank u for sharing! This is one i'll have to re-read for sure ;)

Hi, well after reading the narrative from Laura and Ark, I found it to be super informative. So, as suggested, I will begin to read the wave series and not read directly the transcripts for now.

although, let me say, that I found my initial process very educational. I would read the transcripts, and then find the narrative and reconcile my notions with the narrative. this way I was able to discover what was inside of me vs. what Laura's understanding are. I gained much through this reconciliation of ideas.

but, yes, I agree, I will read the wave collection. I really do like the narrative and puts the readings into different context. As always, thanks!!

Clif

Very wise of you Clif , Besides the Wave series is very informitive and will be one of the best reads you will ever have ;)

Jumping into the transcrips takes a great leap of faith in one's own sanity / reality not to get lost or confused ...allways best to have a good foundation for learning..

Have fun..

Hi, I will say that while starting to read the wave last night, I realized I had read all of it initially. In fact, the wave is what I found first while looking for extra info on RA. I remember I then found the raw transcripts and took it from there. But, there is much more to reread that is for sure. After rereading something over and over I get things I did not get the first time. I had 30 + years of spiritual seeking before I found the transcripts. so, I was quite well attuned to it's info. and in fact, feel most at home when I am reading and internalizing the transcript info. It does mess with my sanity - it only inforces it as these are the spirtual truths I seek.

But, there is always rereading and rereading.

thanks chopper for your warmth!!

Clif

One my side note. the raw transcripts I read were on server called bravenet. I was inspired one day to copy the transcripts and store them. the next day, they started to dissapear. And this was about a month ago approx. So, I was certainly happy I had the insight to do that. but, I have found them here happily.

Brana also means a dam in Croatian ... like Hoover Dam ;)

In Croatian it also could mean a fence - defense like in: "brana turskom prodoru" = 'fence/obstacle to Turks' ...regarding their conquering of Balkan ... there is also word 'obrana' (defense) ...

More weird coincidences indeed. I don't know really what to think about it, because they are mostly related to weird dream states. So I was reading the Wave of this part, and right before (or at the same time, or right after, I didn't notice) I read the brana stuff. I think it was minutes before. My friend shared a picture I liked and downloaded.

This is the picture

blackbird.jpg

Laura then puts the meaning of the search

(L) One of the things I was doing last night was a little web search on the word “brana,” because we have a particular interest in finding out if there is any significance to this. I found some very interesting things about this word. I discovered that it was an Old English word for a blackbird or crow. It can also be a name in Yugoslavia and Russia. It was also the name of a great Irish king. Anything further you can add to that list?
A: What does this tell you?
Q: Well, that maybe the source of funding is not in this country. Maybe Russia?
A: Beware of unexpected assistance.

First I thought Putin, so maybe. But the thing is that in past days, I've been having weird interactions while sleeping. One of them is with human type of people, who are very white with black hair. The first time I met them they were congratulating me and such, and I liked them, but it was a temporal meeting. What confuses me is that, they don't scare me, at the contrary, they lift my spirit every time they come, not my energy, is like they make me happy or something, especially these last months have been not horrible but difficult emotionally speaking. Between all of them a woman drained my attention, black haired and tall but she looks like a girl I met in the past long ago, when I began to read the cs'. Well, no matter what I thought, every time I had in my dreams the military or some red eyed dude with shadows following me, or attacking me at home, they either protected me or came to talk "things". The second time it happened it was like this.

I damaged my hands practicing box but my articulations healed, in this dream a fat man appeared in a room full of water, he tried to attack me and hold my hands and he look like my box teacher, then when he tried to attack me I jumped at him to fight him, he got sad and then went back, then some shadows came after for me for harming their master. When I ran to the other side of my house, some police guys were there pointing at me and my house, I tried to go back but the shadow guys were coming, and the military didn't even know if they had to aim at me or towards others, it got quite cinematic lol. I think this was more related to one recent event where the US military raided some hackers, it looked exactly like that, so maybe.

Then I had one when a man got angry at me, it was tall and he told me things with hate, and he threw me as if you throw an animal with violence towards my bed. What happened is that this group of people, the humans I met, came to talk to me after this other shadow figure went out of the house, and ask how I was and felt and such after this encounter and I was looking at this sort of blurry and weird, we talked things and interacted, but is like some scenes were cut from this. They first came to me through this woman I felt familiar with, then she tried to make me happy, because I was feeling like crap in the same dream sort of state, then I talked to the group of humans. They talked with my mother. I also was applying some Gurdjieff power and I was observing it all, and I was like, what the hell? these people told me things I cannot recall. Then I began to have dreams of being in a school, with all types of humans of these looks and aryans. All of them were white people, and some of them resembled past people I've met. Now I do not have preference for races like this, my favourite one is black people lol, but is not like I give preference to the skin color.

What scares me is that some people in abductions have said that sometimes, in the ships there are sort of humans with a hair type of a form that to me, ressembled a crow. What's the worse is that this school I attended was so nice I thought I was dead, because it reflects those states the cs talk about when people are dead or something, that they are laughing and having fun. It was like that, it was so good to be true I just couldn't believe places like those exist. Worse is that, and believe me, I have a journal I write and my recent writings reflect what the cs said about the atoms in this one.

Man, I don't want to sleep again I feel creeped the hell out. Hope these are just dreams. My computer screen just blacked out right now... :scared:

Yozilla said:
Brana also means a dam in Croatian ... like Hoover Dam ;)

In Croatian it also could mean a fence - defense like in: "brana turskom prodoru" = 'fence/obstacle to Turks' ...regarding their conquering of Balkan ... there is also word 'obrana' (defense) ...

hmmm. Reminds me of Bran Stoker, who wrote 'Dracula'.
That would be a hint.

Back
Top Bottom