Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
The second regrooving session.

February 3, 2001
Ark, Laura, Terry R., Jan R., Barry T.

[Recorder off during intro.]

A: Stop, listen.
Q: (L) Are we going in the right direction with the non-profit organization? {Referring to our creation of the Perseus Foundation}
A: Yes. Forward into the project to awaken the lost chosen ones.
Q: (T) Is there anything we should have discussed this evening that we didn't?
A: Yes. Lost.
Q: (L) In other words, we didn't focus enough on what our real project is which is to awaken the lost?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) In order to do that, we need to get cracking because there are others.
A: Not now. Listen.
Q: (T) Okay, we are listening. (BT) Listen to our inner self?
A: No.
Q: (T) Are we supposed to be hearing something?
A: Yes. Forward into the light. Listen.
Q: (T) Something outside?
Q: (T) By the house?
Q: (J) Above?
Q: (T) Something is above the house?
Q: (T) If we go out and look would we see it?
Q: (T) Is it a helicopter or an airplane or something?
Q: (T) Tree?
Q: (T) Should somebody go outside and look?
Q: (L) We'll send Barry. [Laughter.] Go outside and look up. If you aren't back in ten minutes, we'll come looking for you. {Barry goes outside.} (T) Is Barry gonna make it back?
Q: (T) Is it something visible that he can see?
Q: (L) Are we being blocked?
Q: (L) Is it good that Frank is no longer part of the group?
A: May be others.
Q: (T) There may be others that will work better?
Q: (T) It just didn't have a lot to do with Frank, per se, it just has to do with the communication?
Q: (L) Of course, Frank thought it was all about him.
Q: (L) And he was just the "ground," so to say.
Q: (L) What was he?
A: Member.
Q: (L) What was Frank upset about?
A: Ego.
Q: (L) Yes. It didn't show itself so clearly except when he was under hypnosis, and then his ego was just simply repellant. (J) Yes. (L) The whole attitude was that he was all-knowing and the rest of the world was just basically dirt.
A: No. Afraid.
Q: (T) Afraid of what?
A: Not being. Ego.
Q: (L) His ego was afraid of not being?
Q: (L) Should I write another letter to Frank and invite him to come back?
A: Yes. Do what you must.
Q: {Barry returns.} (L) Did you see anything? (BT) Just a slight break in the clouds overhead. (T) Are the clouds causing the problem?
Q: (T) So, its not an attack of any kind, its just the nature of the air tonight?
Q: (T) And we have a weak channel yet.
Q: (T) And we need to burn a big one right straight up through the clouds?
Q: (T) We need a laser. (L) What should we do about Ark's contract work? Should we look for more work, or look elsewhere?
A: Up to you.
Q: (L) Well, you said once before that the situation at {employer - DOD subcontractor} was stable. It doesn't look so stable just now.
6th density close

Contact diminished
End of Session

Hello, I am a newbie in the Forum. Is there a transcript of the sessions from 2001 to date? Or are only some being posted here? Thank you!

Hello, I am a newbie in the Forum. Is there a transcript of the sessions from 2001 to date? Or are only some being posted here? Thank you!

Hi xahyr, I just posted in your introduction thread. While you can find all of the session transcripts listed by date here, it is suggested that they be read in context through the recommended reading like The Wave.

Hi xahyr, I just posted in your introduction thread. While you can find all of the session transcripts listed by date here, it is suggested that they be read in context through the recommended reading like The Wave.

Hello, thanks for answering. I'll keep it in mind

Back
Top Bottom