Session 3 January 2009

Q: (L) J'ai une question à poser. Beaucoup de gens disent que l'ésotérisme et la politique ne devraient pas être mélangés, que quelqu'un qui a des poursuites ésotériques - ou des poursuites spirituelles, permettez-moi de le dire ainsi - ne devrait pas être intéressé par des choses "mondaines". J'aimerais avoir votre avis là-dessus.
A: Absolument et vigoureusement pas !!! Il n'est pas possible que le vrai travail spirituel progresse sans une pleine conscience du monde qui vous entoure. Qu'avons-nous dit de la "vraie religion"? Laissez votre curiosité vous guider. À l'état pur, la curiosité est une fonction spirituelle.
Donc si je comprends bien, plus besoin d'aller voter...

Q: (S) I have a question to ask. Many people say that esotericism and politics should not be mixed, that someone who has esoteric pursuits - or spiritual pursuits, let me put it this way - should not be interested in "worldly" things. I would like to hear your opinion on that.
A: Absolutely and vigorously not!!!! It is not possible for true spiritual work to progress without a full awareness of the world around you. What did we say about "true religion"? Let your curiosity guide you. In its purest form, curiosity is a spiritual function.
So if I understand correctly, there is no need to go to the polls...
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Q: (L) J'ai une question à poser. Beaucoup de gens qui ont fait de l'ototérisme et de la politique, qui ont été poursuivis ésotériques - ou des poursuites spirituelles, permettez-moi de dire ce qu'ils ont fait. ". J'aimerais avoir votre avis là-dessus.
A: Absolument et vigoureusement pas !!! Il n'est pas possible que le vrai travail spirituel progresse sans une pleine conscience du monde qui vous entoure. Qu'avons-nous dit de la "vraie religion"? Laissez votre curiosité vous guider. À l'état pur, la curiosité est une fonction spirituelle.
Donc, je comprends bien, plus besoin d'aller voter ...

Q: (S) J'ai une question à poser. Beaucoup de gens disent que l'ésotérisme et la politique ne devraient pas être mélangés, que quelqu'un qui a des poursuites ésotériques - ou des poursuites spirituelles, permettez-moi de le dire ainsi - ne devrait pas s'intéresser aux choses «mondaines». J'aimerais connaître votre opinion à ce sujet.
A: Absolument et vigoureusement non !!!! Il n’est pas possible pour un vrai travail spirituel de progresser sans une pleine conscience du monde qui vous entoure. Qu'avons-nous dit de la "vraie religion"? Laissez votre curiosité vous guider. Dans sa forme la plus pure, la curiosité est une fonction spirituelle.
Donc, si je comprends bien, il n'est pas nécessaire d'aller aux urnes ...

A: 2009 is going to be a "smashing" year.

While reading through the older transcripts and stumbling on these words, I came to realize that this was definitely a major cross road in my life. Smashing year is definitely what I can call it. As I remember it may definitely be pre destined for me or some thing I knew what I were signing for. It came like a reset button for me, like a crush of ego, and being put into cage. To bring some context and getting it out at this time I was 14. I was rebellious teenager, spending a lot of time outside. Rebellious maybe in the sense that I wanted to find out things for my self and live my life as I wanted it, but my mother and her husband, my step father always came in the way. Always tried to dictate and project their world view on to me and on how I should be. Since I was living with them they felt entitled to regulate when I should come home, no sleep overs. I remember my social circle was not very representative. For some reason I hang out with the bad kids of the block so to speak. Maybe because of deep insecurity of being picked on and not being able to stand for myself? Not being able to exert my self respect outwardly? It is something for very least I have been trying to work on and something that has been in my awareness as the universe is slowly guiding me on the pathway to my destiny. Around that time I did things that I am not very proud of. Some things are like picking on the weaker, stealing, drugs, alcohol, even getting beaten up my by bigger bad guys. All of that eventually my parents got to find out and it was like wood in the burning fire which already was present. My parents had all those expectations for me like going to school, getting education like them, finding decent job. I had problem to attending the classes at school and doing the homework. I don't regret anything as it is who I am now and all is lessons. One lesson is preparing an individual to even greater lesson and so on so there is no light without any darkness.
Around this period my step dad got a better paying job abroad in Norway. At that year my mother decided to take me for a vacation there. Remember her telling me that we will be there for couple of weeks. This was the beginning of my crushing year. As two weeks went by we had to get back home, but it was strange for me why we weren't packing since I knew how usually organised she tries to be. I asked her when are we going back home. She told me that we are not. You gonna stay here now and live in Norway. Maybe it may not sound as crushing or anything bad, but at that time my world collapsed. Not being fully aware of my social circle and my self, everything I knew just crushed. I realized no friends, nothing. Like being put in to prison. My mother trying to compensate for her sense of guilt was basically feeding sweets and chocolates so I would be happier. With all that my misery only grew. I played video games more than ever before. I didnt sleep at nights. The thing is as I remember I slowly was realizing something important, I was slowly shifting friends and social circle back there and only universe knows what pathway that would have taken. In Norway I knew no one and nothing. All had to be started from scratch. Not only finding new friends, but also speaking foreign language. Probably I got the karma for my actions or not, but it was the necessary suffering. It was a sort of year zero in my life, it was like a gift from the higher self and we should know by now that those gifts are usually full of initial pain and suffering. So yeah I wanted to share this as those words about the crushing year evoked some of the memories.

Back
Top Bottom