Session 3 May 2014

Thank you very much for this new session. It's seemed to me very nice and in some way I can't describe right now it's given to me some Hope when I was a bit depressed due to the situation of the world I am reading every day in sott. :perfect:

Thank you all for the session, it was heart-felt, especially the dialogue of what to say when helping someone transition and go the dying process.

Thank you very much for another great session. As commented on by another, I really enjoy seeing the long group discussions, with less direct answers and leading from the C's. Watching how you've all learned to rely on your own logic and intuition is an inspiration!
Thank you Laura for sharing your experiences with your mother with us. You've always let us in on your personal life experiences and it continues to be helpful in expanding our own knowledge. I am very grateful.
I like the discussions on dying, what to expect and how to help those moving closer to moving on. In the near future there is a significant chance I'll be working with the elderly in nursing home facilities and so I am happy to learn about the experience of moving on and how to help others through that if they need/request guidance.
I loved hearing about the newest 'tribe' working on becoming closer. Good luck to all involved! I'm very happy that they have the opportunity to be close to one another and create an extended family together.
The Skype sessions are, I think, really great in creating an expanded opportunity for more members to participate in the sessions.

Big thanks to all involved! Your efforts are greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks for the session.

I'm happy to see more people heading in the tribe direction. When push comes to shove we're all going to need each other, and I cannot think of a better way to support one another than willfully building a community of people with similar spirits.

Thanks for the session. I'm quite excited about all the new participation. The feeling of togetherness in this one was quite heart touching.

Q: (L) But you know what we just did? I quit having the fat bombs with the coconut milk and coconut oil because I think it was bothering me. And Chu made an experimental batch of our fat bomb with just water, lard, butter, egg yolks, a little xylitol and cocoa. And it turned out to be so delicious that obviously if you use the water and the fat and you emulsify it with plenty of egg yolks, and then you beat it with the blender, it becomes this wonderful creamy thing that has almost no carbs whatsoever. I mean, the only freakin' carbs that are in there are the few you get from the egg yolks and the little bit of xylitol or erythritol. It's just unbelievable. So, even if you can't have coconut, and even if you can't have butter, I'm assuming you could do the same thing with pure lard, water, egg yolks, cocoa, and some sweetener. And you can that way get the amount of fat that in that is your daily allotment, whatever it is. Because you have to have something for your energy needs. You can't just not eat.

I've been having the coconut cream custard fat bombs for a week now and they have been hard on me. This alternative sounds like a safer bet with my GI issues.

Thanks for the session! It was really interesting listening to Laura's elaborations to some of the C's responses to concerns about communal living, how to die properly, etc. Where I live there are some communal housing groups, where people looking for a certain type of community can find similar living arrangements, pool work and resources, and sort of develop an extended family in that thread. That's a way of life I certainly would aspire to. I've been living alone for about a month now, and as much as I enjoy being without parents it's still kind of isolating living away from the city where all my friends are. They always remark how long it takes for me to visit them, but I always tell them it's worth it. Who would choose being alone over community?

Thanks for posting the new session!

It's inspiring to think about more "tribes" being assembled and more communities forming.

Kosma said:
Just a shy question from a total newbie - are these Skype sessions enclosed meetings or anybody can join you?

Hi Kosma! Welcome to the forum. Regarding your question, as far as I can tell, these sessions are a project directed at the members that are forming groups as part of the activities of the Fellowship of the cosmic mind. However, do not be discouraged, as the C's are only the starting point, the inspiration. There are lifetimes of learning here in the forum, so, enjoy you stay.

Laura said:

"(L) Oh, I'm tellin' ya! That book was torture for me. I've rheumatoid arthritis, and I had all these female problems, and my kids have got autoimmune conditions..."

Maybe it is worth while taking a quick look at Andreas Kalcker's video clips on YouTube about MMS.
He explains in one of them that MMS helped him play the piano again. :read:

ROEL said:
Laura said:

"(L) Oh, I'm tellin' ya! That book was torture for me. I've rheumatoid arthritis, and I had all these female problems, and my kids have got autoimmune conditions..."

Maybe it is worth while taking a quick look at Andreas Kalcker's video clips on YouTube about MMS.
He explains in one of them that MMS helped him play the piano again. :read:

Hi ROEL,
Maybe you haven't seen yet the following thread: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,10810.0.html
and the article in the DCM accessible here: http://www.sott.net/article/213275-MMS-Miracle-Mineral-Solution-or-Trojan-Horse-Your-Body-and-DNA-Decide
The search function of SOTT brings other articles as well.

Thanks for the session Laura et al! :love:

Will be revisiting this session and the NC skype session again for further digestion of ideas and inspiration.

Thank you for the session.
I'm glad that things are going ok with you all.
I know it's stupid but I was ashamed of myself for not graduating yet, and having a debt that I'm getting further from people instead connecting with them. Ok, I have to finish the college stuff this week, one step at the time :)

DreamGod said:
Thank you all for sharing this session, i must say i am moved by the experience Laura told about her mother, thanks for sharing that, i really felt it. :cry:

Me too. It was so beautifully expressed, with love and humility. I think we need to learn on how to help those who are dying and learn about it is a sort of respect for life itself.

I was really moved by this session.

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much again and again!

So moving when you talk about your mother departure and what you've said to her.

I realize now how scary it must have been for my own mother when after taking many sleeping pills, she stayed alone upstairs all day long, several hours death rattle, while my father in law who was hearing her untill the morning didn't raise his little finger and stayed downstairs, called the doctor at 6pm when she stopped breathing...

Back
Top Bottom