Session 3 September 2008

A: USA heading for destruction!
Q: (L) Hello. Can we say hello first?
A: Hello
Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?
A: Yeaionnia of Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Do you transmit through Cassiopaea?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?
A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.
Q: (L) What is this outcome?
A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.
Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?
A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.
Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...
A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

This is an exceedingly unpleasant prospect, given the treatment experienced by the German people at the end of WW2 at the hands of the Soviets and Americans.

It has me wondering now if the same applies to US satellites in this case Australia which has had a long succession of governments which have been little more than obedient poodles with regards to American foreign policy. Recently, former prime minister Malcolm Fraser stated that privately some American officials indicated they would have appreciated a less subservient attitude from Australia which in turn might have encouraged more balanced US policies.

Cheers

Session 941205:

Q: (L) Okay, so once we have learned certain lessons, as in experience of certain things, then our assumptions change?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Okay, is this wave that is coming our direction going to give us an experience that is going to change our assumptions?
A: Catch 22: One half is that you have to change your assumptions in order to experience the wave in a positive way.

I am wondering if I am even anywhere close to having changed enough assumptions to be able to experience any of this in a positive way. And I am wondering how much 'fun' it's going to be to learn the answer.

I could not agree with you more Bud.

Thanks for sharing Laura!

Day by day I am becoming uneasy about North Korea. The reason, once I had a vivid dream about a foreign military dressed in olive green uniforms with Red on the shoulders on U.S soil. Tonight I decided to search this forum for a possible explanation for my feelings.

Session Date: September 3rd 2008
(List of those present deleted for privacy)
(planchette begins to move... )

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?
A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.
Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...
Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?
A: And more.

Cont……..

Ah-Rei-Aan said:
Day by day I am becoming uneasy about North Korea. The reason, once I had a vivid dream about a foreign military dressed in olive green uniforms with Red on the shoulders on U.S soil.

That dream and it's interpretation could have been more significant to how you were feeling at the time you had it and not necessarily prophecy.

Are you sure the reason isn't simply your reaction to the MSM propaganda hyping up the threat? and the dream you remember making you more vulnerable to believing the hyperbole?

You may find this article worth reading on indications that this NK threat is entirely manufactured: http://www.sott.net/article/260855-North-Korea-Psyop-deception-to-deflect-attention-away-from-failing-US-administration

Tonight I decided to search this forum for a possible explanation for my feelings.

Session Date: September 3rd 2008
(List of those present deleted for privacy)
(planchette begins to move... )

Q: (J) Would that be nuclear bombs?
A: And more.

Cont……..

With C's sessions Laura always states that it is the context that is important. At the time of that session a threat from North Korea was not the topic of discussion. It seems to me that you are using the session to back up your own fears that are making you feel the way you do. The fear you are exhibiting is exactly what is intended by the broadcasters of the 'NK is about to attack' message.

That dream and it's interpretation could have been more significant to how you were feeling at the time you had it and not necessarily prophecy

Response: Interpretation? Sure why not, so I made the initial “Act” of reasoning to understand a dream. Also, I do not recall my feelings at or around the time of the dream, only how I felt after, the reason for retention in memory banks. Do you have an injury on your body? If traumatic enough most will retain the memory of the cause of the injury. To answer your statement, it’s plausible.

Question: What part of my statement suggests my dream is a “prophecy”?

Response: Is it because of the MSM statements about NK possible attack to incite fear amongst the people? Did I link my dream with the current affairs? OK, plausible. However, I stated in my short post, “Tonight I decided to search this forum for a possible explanation for my feelings.” Key word “Possible” maybe I should have use the word implausible or use another reference site.

It note worthy that the C’s made a direct statement, did they not? This is not a suggestion of an emanate attack; this statement is the “Prophecy”.

Prophecy - the gift of interpreting the will of the gods. [small letters – god]

USA heading for destruction
Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately

Are you sure the reason isn't simply your reaction to the MSM propaganda hyping up the threat? and the dream you remember making you more vulnerable to believing the hyperbole?

Response: I am not sure of anything; THAT is one thing I’ve learned in this life. I have met people so sure of themselves that only later find themselves in unfathomed situations.

At the time of that session a threat from North Korea was not the topic of discussion.

Response: I agree, NK was not the topic of discussion but a suggestion was made about Nuclear Bombs was is not?

It seems to me that you are using the session to back up your own fears that are making you feel the way you do. The fear you are exhibiting is exactly what is intended by the broadcasters of the 'NK is about to attack' message.

Response: Opinion and judgment since this individual and I haven’t met. Ever! Is it possible he/she is the fear monger? Projecting their fears through this minimal supervised site (Moderator status! free to speak without reprisal)? They are implying that I’m promoting fear by a simple little post. They on the other hand have not I am an willing to bet, will not direct this implication directly to the author who held the Session Sept. 3rd 2008. Why? Who is fearful one here? I since that this individual is fearful of losing something? Status or Control? This is my opinion and judgment.

I so enjoy the author's work and it’s puzzling why such individual are in the “Mist” around this body of work? Regardless, I will keep reading and
Be alert.
after all “Knowledge protects and ignorance endangers”.

Ah-Rei-Ahn,

It seems that you are having quite the emotional reaction to being told that you might be buying into the programmed fear mongering of the power elite. It looks as though you were expecting praise of some sort for the relaying of your dream and to have your own ideas about it reinforced and when that didn't happen, when another rational possibility was presented, you became indignant. That speaks to identification and a lack of a willingness to open your own mind and question yourself. If you could re-read the forum guidelines in their entirety before posting again, it would be appreciated. This will remind you of the purpose of this forum and hopefully help you decide if this is a forum for you.

Anart,

I have re-read the guidelines and you are correct I did miss interpret “certain” requirements. Sure I’m emotional heck! I’m told this on a daily bases. Is “expression” of one’s programming grounds for expulsion from the site? Sure it is if it becomes indignant. However, should not the same lines that guide apply to the Moderators? Should not the Moderator have an Infinitesimal level respect for the readers of Laura Books? The readers are the very foundation of “Us in the Future” [not only the gains of sand but the hard cold ground] that only seeks to Network with others to learn? [C’s recommendation]

I have great admiration and respect for the hard work the author has done, it is through the study of this very work that has shed a little “light” in deep dark crevasse of this non reality? Have I made a grave mistake in the selection of educational material? And, courageously speaking opening to others about the things I have ready and discovered in spite of mockery? Have I?

If my simple little insignificant post has caused uneasiness to Ipob or to the other members, then by all means I apologize. Surly there is more important interesting topics for discussion. As for making any more post, only if it fits within the “perimeters” of the “Guidelines” and/or permitted by the “Moderators”. However, you all are the enforcers of this site and if you deem it fitting to exclude this IP address, then respectfully do so.

I hope you have enjoyed reading the program I am running, because, I have enjoyed reading all of yours.

[I am writing this while looking at the stack of books by the author, 14 in all! No fear! No ego! Only Assurance]

Until next time or maybe not we shall see :huh:

Ah-Rei-Aan said:
Anart,

I have re-read the guidelines and you are correct I did miss interpret “certain” requirements. Sure I’m emotional heck! I’m told this on a daily bases. Is “expression” of one’s programming grounds for expulsion from the site? Sure it is if it becomes indignant. However, should not the same lines that guide apply to the Moderators? Should not the Moderator have an Infinitesimal level respect for the readers of Laura Books? The readers are the very foundation of “Us in the Future” [not only the gains of sand but the hard cold ground] that only seeks to Network with others to learn? [C’s recommendation]

No one has shown you a lack of respect in any way - your programs are running. Also, I'm the only moderator who has addressed you in this thread, so you seem to be misunderstanding things in general. Since you've read the forum guidelines, you hopefully noticed that it's not really your place to be concerned with the behavior of moderators.

a said:
I have great admiration and respect for the hard work the author has done, it is through the study of this very work that has shed a little “light” in deep dark crevasse of this non reality? Have I made a grave mistake in the selection of educational material? And, courageously speaking opening to others about the things I have ready and discovered in spite of mockery? Have I?

You haven't been mocked, but your self-importance appears to be blinding you to that fact.

a said:
If my simple little insignificant post has caused uneasiness to Ipob or to the other members, then by all means I apologize. Surly there is more important interesting topics for discussion. As for making any more post, only if it fits within the “perimeters” of the “Guidelines” and/or permitted by the “Moderators”. However, you all are the enforcers of this site and if you deem it fitting to exclude this IP address, then respectfully do so.

I hope you have enjoyed reading the program I am running, because, I have enjoyed reading all of yours.

[I am writing this while looking at the stack of books by the author, 14 in all! No fear! No ego! Only Assurance]

Until next time or maybe not we shall see :huh:

I think it would be helpful for you to stop and take a deep breath and realize that you are misinterpreting things in a rather large way and that if you don't learn to start questioning your own thinking, at least a little bit, then you are in for a very bumpy road ahead. It's up to you.

Hello Anart,

I respectfully retreat from making any more post on the site, know this up right front.

But, if I am permitted to clear up a misunderstanding that I seeming made in my post above. I was speaking of family, friends and acquaintances I have had a casual discussion with. Those individuals I so hoped would grasp my feeble attempt at explaining of the learned and the raw talent of Mrs. Knigh-Jadczyk writing.

And, courageously speaking opening to others about the things I have read and discovered in spite of mockery?

No individual on this site has ever mocked or outright disrespected any post that I have made. Let me make this point very clear.

Well, I hope I am still welcome to review post as reference materials on this site for it is very help for me while reading the literary works of Laura.
Is this a probability Anart? [Some books are tough reads for me]

I have lots of serious study and self-improvement ahead of me. That is obviously clear by your comments above so I guess I need to get started right way.

We as individuals cannot see ourselves clearly sometimes, so others may serve as a “Mirror” of sort to reflect the flaws we so desperately try to deny.

Goodnight

Ah-Rei-Aan said:
Hello Anart,

I respectfully retreat from making any more post on the site, know this up right front.

While that's certainly your decision to make, I don't see why you've reached that decision other than, perhaps, that you're misunderstanding pretty much everything that has been said to you and taking it in the most negative light possible. That's really unfortunate.

Ah-Rei-Aan said:
Hello Anart,

But, if I am permitted to clear up a misunderstanding that I seeming made in my post above. I was speaking of family, friends and acquaintances I have had a casual discussion with. Those individuals I so hoped would grasp my feeble attempt at explaining of the learned and the raw talent of Mrs. Knigh-Jadczyk writing.

No individual on this site has ever mocked or outright disrespected any post that I have made. Let me make this point very clear.

Well, I hope I am still welcome to review post as reference materials on this site for it is very help for me while reading the literary works of Laura.
Is this a probability Anart? [Some books are tough reads for me]

I have lots of serious study and self-improvement ahead of me. That is obviously clear by your comments above so I guess I need to get started right way.

We as individuals cannot see ourselves clearly sometimes, so others may serve as a “Mirror” of sort to reflect the flaws we so desperately try to deny.

Goodnight

If for just a moment you could stop seeing us as enemies and get past your emotional reaction, you may just realise that Pob and Anart were not 'out to get you' at all, and in fact gave you some really constructive comments to work with.
You are coming here with a lot of self importance, can you see how that is blinding you from seeing the comments given objectively? Again, that is not a judgement on you, just calling it as it is. It's up to you whether you respond aggressively or constructively to any advice given here.

If you're interested in cleaning up your body so that you can see a little more clearly, then have a read around the Diet and Health section and check out the Éiriú Eolas program.

Ah-Rei-Aan said:
If my simple little insignificant post has caused uneasiness to Ipob or to the other members, then by all means I apologize. Surly there is more important interesting topics for discussion.

Ah-Rei-Aan,

Sorry if my reply was upsetting. It wasn't my intention. What you had written suggested to me that you were fearful of a situation that from what information is available suggests the threat is not what the MSM is making it out to be. Believe it or not I was concerned that perhaps the fear you were experiencing was unnecessary and not healthy for your self development.

I hope you can learn from the opportunity and grow.

This is from ISOTM:
Certain teachings compare man to a house of four rooms.
Man lives in one room, the smallest and poorest of all, and until he is told of it, he does not suspect the existence of the other rooms which are full of treasures.
When he does learn of this he begins to seek the keys to these rooms and especially the fourth, the most important, room.
And when a man has found his way into this room he really becomes the master of his house, for only then does the house belong to him wholly and forever.

The crowd neither wants nor seeks knowledge, and the leaders of the crowd, in their own interests, try to strengthen its fear and dislike of everything new and unknown. The slavery in which mankind lives is based upon this fear.

One thing alone is certain, that man's slavery grows and increases.
Man is becoming a willing slave. He no longer needs chains.
He begins to grow fond of his slavery, to be proud of it.
And this is the most terrible thing that can happen to a man.

In order to do it is necessary to be.

But currently there is not just hatred of the world towards the US, there is also some love and hope.

One could argue that the hatred could be currently diminishing, since the US's withdrawal from Afghanistan (although this may be just a smokescreen since they're still keeping thousands of private military contractors there), and since some states in the US (Florida, Texas, South Dakota) seem to be the only places on Earth right now which push back against the technocratic agenda with anti-vaccine passport laws etc. For this reason, many regard the US currently as the only source of hope, they're the only ones which are organizing any type of meaningful push back.

Although, if the US succeeds in starting a war with China and/or Russia, then this could of course change things again.

I wonder if all those things are currently tipping the scale in US's favor and if maybe the destruction won't be as devastating as proclaimed.

Back
Top Bottom