Session 3 September 2008

Perhaps, certain people use subjective labels as a front to
hide behind it, just as it hides what is or is not in the body?

dant said:
Perhaps, certain people use subjective labels as a front to
hide behind it, just as it hides what is or is not in the body?

Dant, I'm having trouble understanding this because I can't quite figure out what the two "its" refer back to.

I'm especially stumped by "just as it hides what is or is not on the body".

In regards to Sott.net article Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World's Media:
Windmill knight said:
I don't think that everything that appears on sott is necessarily fully endorsed by the editors. It just means that it is a piece of the puzzle to be considered.

I've noticed that if the editors disagree with content/meaning of an article, they usually include their comments along with the article. The last paragraph of the article expresses why the author is so disturbed by what he feels is a massively unbalanced influence over what all of us, especially our children, see and absorb. I guess because I feel I understand what he is saying, I don't feel it is racist--isn't our media control terribly one-sided? Please see the following for more on that:

This is from another thread on the forum - Interview with Wolfgang Eggert (_http://www.berlin911.com/). I read the entire interview--pertinent excerpts:

Political expert and freelance journalist Wolfgang Eggert has written a series of highly interesting books on themes of compelling relevance today. Of his most recent: First Manhattan, then Berlin, Emmy Prize winner Saul Landau, professor at the California State Polytechnic University writes: Anyone who wants to know how extreme fundamentalism overlaps with current US policy should read this book.

"Wolfgang Eggert: My main area of research is the activity of organized crime, lobby-groups, intelligence services, political Lodges, military undercover operations, Apocalyptic sects, geopolitical networks. All of these frequently interwoven groups work deliberately in a concealed and conspiratorial manner. Whether it be deception or murder, the bribing of journalists and politicians or the undermining of their reputation and career, the organizing of putsches, pogroms, terror attacks and wars: conspiracy is a part of their day-to-day business. Investigative researchers into this subject have to be conspiracy theorists, otherwise they are no more than court chroniclers.

MM: The media are of a different opinion.

W.E.: To understand the facts one needs to be aware of the influence exercised on the so-called free press. At the end of the 1940's the CIA launched a real programme, "Operation Mockingbird", for the infiltration and manipulation of the media scene. The special budgets for the influencing of public opinion have, since then, amounted to billions of dollars annually in the CIA. Investment in the market is done via broadcasting or holding companies, and more rarely through individuals. As an illustration of the latter case, Silvio Berlusconi's vertiginous rise to the role of global player in the media business took place directly from the P2 Lodge of the CIA. The Israeli billionaire Haim Saban took over in a single swoop in 2003 the TV broadcasting companies Pro7, Sat1, Cable 1, N24 and the ddp news agency. Saban's entourage liked boasting of its connections with Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service. Robert Maxwell too, the European press tycoon, was a
Mossad man until shortly before his death. Maxwell played an influential part in the founding period of the German Springer concern. The Springer firm is known to insist that each employee must put his signature to five basic principles of the company, the second of which demands "support of the Israeli people's right to live" while the third requires "support of the trans-Atlantic alliance and solidarity in the free community of shared values with the U.S.A.".

These words could also stand as a motto above the desk of Rupert Murdoch. The neo-Conservative Australian was the proprietor of a small newspaper when he made friendswith the CIA's representative in Australia, Ted Shackley. From that moment onwards Murdoch's rise was steep and spectacular. Today hundreds of newspapers, TV and radio stations worldwide belong to the Murdoch concern. Similarly with Berezhovsky and Gusinsky. So much for the top boardroom level. Of course the horn of plenty, full to overflowing, of the intelligence service also lets a certain amount trickle further down. Money goes to chief editors and the members of broadcasting councils; trusts controlled by the intelligence service give grants; think-tanks hand out invitations and travel tokens. 'Carrot' is available inhuge amounts.

MM: … only carrot?

W.E.: … and 'stick', too, of course! Have you never wondered why so many press publications of the old Left are pro-American today? There is a very simple explanation for this: When in the beginning of the 1990's the CIA snatched the sensational Rosenholz files from under the nose of Chancellor Kohl, they found themselves in possession of full informationon covert Stasi operations in the Federal Republic. This included the identities of the many collaborators of the MfS (EastGerman Intelligence) in the West German media. In order not to lose their reputation and their pensions they have ever since worked free of charge for the CIA. Anyone who refuses to do so is exposed. There are actual cases where this has happened. "The CIA controls everyone of any importance at all in the mass media," were the words of William Colby, the former head of the CIA at the time of the fall of the Berlin wall. When he was once asked whether the CIA has ever told its undercover people in the press what they are supposed to write, he replied: "Certainly, it happens all the time." Control of the rank and file is a part of the political game, especially in periods of tension like the present. Even clamours for war need mouthpieces. This is the function of the media."

There's more, but I'm going to continue in the next post so I won't again accidentally 'lose' everything I've written.

More from Interview with Wolfgang Eggert (I recommend reading the entire interview as it covers a lot more ground that's highly relevant):

"...I view Messianic networks as one of the driving forces of human history."

Windmill Knight said:
The article was weak too because it assumed that a company was 'Jewish' because there were Jewish people in high positions. But what about the rest of the staff? And could you speak of 'Christian' or 'Muslim' companies as well? Would that not sound scary too? There are loads of powerful, evil Christians and Muslims out there - should we fear them?

Hmmm...maybe:

"And just as the Evangelicals in the American government are firmly convinced of the Second Coming of Christ, and just as the Conservative political establishment in Israel dreams of the coming of the Messiah, so the Shiite Ayatollahs await the descent from Heaven of their own Teacher, the Mahdi. The problem lies in the small print: The earthly birth of each one of these saviour figures is proclaimed to take place on a wave of blood. Only global destruction brings salvation. Only the end heralds the beginning."--from W.E. interview.

And also: What is happening to Christianity? (http://www.sott.net/articles/show/182847-Religious-Revolt-New-Christian-Sect-Battles-Demons-Raises-the-Dead-Campaigns-for-Sarah-Palin)

I knew of the Christian fundamentalist apocalyptic obsession, but didn't realize that all three major religions have this doomsday Messiah agenda! I thought the Jews had given up on a Messiah appearing? Whatever, I think we all need to be a lot more mindful of these forces working overtime to bring these scenarios to pass.

Windmill Knight said:
- as if the Jewishness by itself would make the whole difference and therefore we just need to get rid of the Jews. It is simplistic and dangerous thinking, in my opinion.

The article did not say anything about 'we just need to get rid of the Jews'. I'm not saying that either...or fundamentalist Christians or Muslims for that matter. I'm well aware there are plenty of people of each of these faiths who don't adhere or endorse these radical views. I'm also aware that persons inside these media companies may strongly disagree with the company agenda. I certainly recall employees of Fox News that quit their jobs because they could see that 'factual' news wasn't what was being reported despite the 'fair and balanced' motto! But, I think the realization that our media is controlled by persons (who for the most part are Jewish of the Zionist/psychopath persuasion) is something that more of the population needs to be aware of. Hopefully, that can be don't without unnecessary inflammatory copy. Maybe instead of "96% of the world's media is controlled by just 6 Jewish companies--THIS ISN'T ONE OF THEM!", a better choice would be, "Step out of the Matrix--a non-mainstream media alternative!". Of course, I also think a link should be provided explaining just what that statement means, especially as it pertains to the 'Matrix'. And I think that discussion would have to include the Jewish/Zionist/psychopath connection.

One more note as regards Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World's Media, I know I saw a poster somewhere depicting this. Maybe someone else can provide a link? Anyway, perhaps a 'picture' is worth a thousand words!

Anart said:
You have a problem with the facts of how STS operate versus STO? And what do you mean by 'no wonder they're winning?'

Well, let's see...pick your topic: Current national/global financial meltdown, possible worldwide flu epidemic, escalating job/home losses, numerous senseless shootings, etc., etc., etc. Are 'they' not currently winning and have been for centuries and would continue for centuries more except for the arrival of the WAVE? I didn't say they would ultimately win! And how have they achieved all these miseries if not by not being bound by violation of Free Will (and the mother of all weapons, time travel/mind control) which they insist we relinquished at the time of the Fall. So they are free to do whatever to us and we pretty much have to walk around on eggshells. But, of course, that may be the beauty of it all when they finally go down in flames--beaten by butterfly wings!

Anart said:
I understand your enthusiasm,...

Ah yes, enthusiasm--venting/rage...thrashing about! How kind of you to put it so nicely! I am familiar with Strategic enclosure and General Law, which is why my verbiage is being unleashed on this forum, rather than my marching down Main Street shouting and waving signs! Like so many others have said, there is practically no outlet for what we are learning and encountering through this forum and all things Cassiopaean (not even to family members in some cases). So when the frustration and anxiety builds up along with the desire to do SOMETHING, it can safely spill out here with some indulgence I hope.

So, my original idea was regarding bumper stickers and Tshirts, which are apparently similar to the already produced fliers as noted on the link you, Anart, provided. OK, that said, I don't quite get the connection to the comment about what Laura has gone through. The idea is to get a message out, be it books, websites, forums, and/or fliers. And apparently, bumper stickers and Tshirts are in the same vein and Free Will won't be violated. That was the reference I was making.

As to appealing to those average Joes of Moveon.org, I was one of those average Joes and I have to believe a great many of them are hungry for truth and wrongs to be righted. Should they just keep rolling along in not so blissful ignorance as to what's really shattering our world? Can we shine a light their way to attract their attention? Again, Sott.net is great, but again, reality smashing stuff! No doubt as Anart said, those with entrenched beliefs will be too closed down to even consider any possibility of something different. But, I think Moveon.org people might be open minded enough to at least sample--at least till they see pictures of Obama tearing up Justice or in a suit full of flag-draped coffins!! I'd say that's more than a little 'in your face' attitude! I imagine that would be a first and last look on their part!

Well, that's my newbie thoughts on the matter!

JEEP said:
So, my original idea was regarding bumper stickers and Tshirts, which are apparently similar to the already produced fliers as noted on the link you, Anart, provided. OK, that said, I don't quite get the connection to the comment about what Laura has gone through. The idea is to get a message out, be it books, websites, forums, and/or fliers. And apparently, bumper stickers and Tshirts are in the same vein and Free Will won't be violated. That was the reference I was making.

I think (and I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong) what Anart pointed out is that, since spreading information on the nature on reality on the Internet, Laura has been constantly attacked, and still is. Keeping the lighthouse open is a difficult task, and one must be tough and smart to get around the Matrix (to say the least).
Have you not read the Wave and the Adventures, where all these attacks are depicted at length?

Carcosa is correct. JEEP, please read the Wave and Adventure Series - also, there is one factor that you truly seem to be missing.  You seem to desperately want to do all that STS does in the way they do it - as if 'we' are 'held back' by some sort of external rule or restriction to not do all that hard core STS does (we are all still STS).  What you have missed - completely - is that we do what is in us to do; what that inherent bias, no matter how infinitesimal, drives us to do and that is to align with STO in whatever way we are currently capable. 

There is no walking around on eggshells, JEEP - there is only doing what is in us to do.  For those inherently aligned, there is no other way to do it and certainly no feeling of 'walking on eggshells'.

As far as 'taking your verbiage out' on this forum - that is also lacking external consideration - you are not the only person in the room.

As far as your 'moveon.org' comments - no one even suggested we should not shine a light - this is a twist on your part and rather manipulative - all we do, JEEP, is shine a light - every single hour of every single day - or did you miss that?

Please read the Wave and Adventure Series - and if you already have - please read it again.

Thank you Carcosa and Anart for your inputs.

Carcosa said:
I think (and I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong) what Anart pointed out is that, since spreading information on the nature on reality on the Internet, Laura has been constantly attacked, and still is. Keeping the lighthouse open is a difficult task, and one must be tough and smart to get around the Matrix (to say the least).
Have you not read the Wave and the Adventures, where all these attacks are depicted at length?

Anart said:
As far as 'taking your verbiage out' on this forum - that is also lacking external consideration - you are not the only person in the room.

As Carcosa has so succinctly pointed out, "...spreading information on the nature on reality on the Internet..." can and has resulted in attack and one has to be careful as to what one does. And as Anart has stated, "...that is also lacking external consideration...", therefore, one has to be careful as to what one says. To me, having to be careful/guarded as to what one does and what one says is akin to "walking on eggshells". Is this just a case of semantics? No, I think not based on what Anart had to say about it:

For those inherently aligned, there is no other way to do it and certainly no feeling of 'walking on eggshells'.

Obviously, I am currently lacking in inherent alignment--definitely a work in progress.

Anart said:
I understand your enthusiasm, however,...
JEEP said:
Ah yes, enthusiasm--venting/rage...thrashing about!

Yes, I could have let the word enthusiasm be taken at face value, but I knew in reality, it wasn't just enthusiasm, there was some venting, too . I'm basically an honest person and felt I should come clean. Plus, I wasn't sure if some venting, if reasonably mild, was within the permissible bounds of the forum, and also, maybe other people might wonder the same thing? You supplied the answer--NO!

Carsosa said:
Have you not read the Wave and the Adventures...
Anart said:
Please read the Wave and Adventure Series - and if you already have - please read it again.

Every time that response is given on this forum, I always think "That's so vague". But, in the process of formulating a reply to both of your posts, it occurred to me, since you both said this, that I must be missing some salient points because, yes, I have read the Wave and the Adventure Series.

In regards to "...'taking your verbiage out' on this forum - that is also lacking external consideration...", a careful analysis presents the following line of thought:

1) Sure, you have loads of frustration--who doesn't?! But if everyone started unleashing their frustrations on this forum, besides the obvious violation of external consideration, the forum would soon deteriorate to nothing more than a great, big gripe fest! And we all know where those heaping loads of negative energy would drain to! --Well, yeah, we don't want that!

and 2) why didn't Anart just come right out and say something along these lines instead of that vague '...read the Wave and Adventure Series...'? Well, duh! If she gives me the answer point blank, she's depriving me of the opportunity to discover for myself, thus depriving me of personal growth! NO SHORTCUTS!

A different direction here. As this is a print medium, there can be no facial expressions, tone of voice, voice inflection, or eye contact. There are the emoticons, but they can only do so much in the way of intended expression! Therefore, sometimes, the back and forth, give and take exchanges on this forum seem to become more than a little testy. Of course, the job of the Moderators is to guard against the injection of subjective comments and ideas, inaccurate perceptions, New Age blather, copious word salad, and most definitely and worst of all, Cointelpro, as they especially are always lurking! Yes, the Moderators have to nip this stuff in the bud as soon as it becomes decidedly apparent, thus, necessitating responses that are a little--umm, blunt--brusque even! And, of course, the really bad offenders are sent packing! It's their job and they're doing it well! But, there is maybe something of a downside--it does create a chilling effect as to participation by those of us in the preliminary stages of learning and understanding the vast amount of material connected with the Cassiopaean experiment. I know I was very hesitant about jumping in before deciding to just 'go for it' and let the chips fall where they may.

With the preceding in mind...
Anart said:
As far as your 'moveon.org' comments - no one even suggested we should not shine a light - this is a twist on your part and rather manipulative - all we do, JEEP, is shine a light - every single hour of every single day - or did you miss that?

OUCH! I'm sorry, but that response has some very sharp edges and I don't think I deserve what feels like a slap!!! When you say "all we do, JEEP, is shine a light - every single hour of every single day - or did you miss that?", did I really merit such an incredibly hostile response? I can assure you that my attempt to offer a new perspective, a new idea, was totally benign! There was no attempt to be confrontational or argumentative! There was no attempt to castigate or unduly criticize! What I had to say came from a deep and sincere desire to reach out to those people who just might be open-minded enough to be receptive to the information on Sott.net. I sure wasn't expecting to get my head bitten off!

And, "...this is a twist on your part and rather manipulative..."--I have to object! Is this not your SUBJECTIVE opinion?!

Now concerning the webpage you referred me to, Give Them a 5th of November They'll Never Forget! (from the webpage):

"No music, no explosions, no violence - just one huge mass of people standing together and shouting in one thundering voice: ENOUGH!

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will hopefully be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. We know why you did it. We know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you.

Do you remember how the meaning of words began to change? How unfamiliar words like "collateral" and "rendition" became frightening, while things like "pre-emptive war" and Homeland Security became powerful? Let's face it: the mainstream media and their good buddies in the political realm have a LOT of advertising dollars. The leaders say it, the mainstream media propagates it, and before you know it, everyone believes that Saddam is linked to 9/11 and Osama is under your bed!

It works like magic.

Well, we've got a little magic of our own. Words also offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the annunciation of truth. And truth is what we bring you, day in and day out, at Signs of the Times. We at SOTT rely on YOU. If you like what you see, if you're tired of the lies and BS coming out of capitols around the world, if you're tired of being constantly afraid, you CAN DO something about it: Spread the Word!

We encourage you to grab all the following flyers and spread them far and wide:

* E-mail them to your friends and family!
* Print them out and post them everywhere!
* Fill the offices of your "representatives" in government!
* Air drop them on entire countries!
* Use them as your desktop wallpaper at home and at work!
* Invite your friends over for a V for Vendetta party and then show them this page!

Don your figurative mask and cloak and by the 5th of November, Signs of the Times will be a household name, along with words like "psychopathy" and "ponerology".

Together, we can replace the terror in the heart of humanity with HOPE for a different future - a future in which WE ALL count!"

...my initial impression was shock! This was so proactive and so out there! And so seemingly contradictory!

We encourage you to grab all the following flyers and spread them far and wide:

* E-mail them to your friends and family!
* Print them out and post them everywhere!
* Fill the offices of your "representatives" in government!
* Air drop them on entire countries!
* Use them as your desktop wallpaper at home and at work!
* Invite your friends over for a V for Vendetta party and then show them this page!

Holy cow! How do these suggestions not invoke the Strategic Enclosure and General Law dictums? Wouldn't doing these activities blatantly open one up to attack? Do you not get that I am on the same page as to what is being espoused here in this treatise?

Together, we can replace the terror in the heart of humanity with HOPE for a different future - a future in which WE ALL count!"

Together? WE ALL count? Well, except for you, JEEP! You're manipulative! You're twisting our words! You need not apply!

Sorry, Anart! You got it WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! I am most certainly not this evil persona--quite the opposite! However, since my attempts at expressing my thoughts gave you that impression, I must be somewhat to blame. I don't know. I did my best.

It's Alternative Media That's Cooling Global Warming Hysteria
"The latest Rasmussen poll reports that the lowest number of voters ever polled -- one-in-three -- believe that global warming is caused by human activity. That's an astonishing figure, especially considering the all-out green propaganda assault the mainstream media (MSM) exposes the public to on a daily basis."
(_http://www.sott.net/articles/show/182386-It-s-Alternative-Media-That-s-Cooling-Global-Warming-Hysteria)

This Sott.net article shows that alternative media is starting to have an effect. My aim was to try to increase the likelihood that more people would discover Sott.net and that maybe some tweaking could maximize the number of new viewers that might actually stay long enough to take in what is being presented. Perhaps no tweaking is needed or necessary--those people not already open-minded enough to take the info in just won't get it anyway! OK, it was just a suggestion--no harm, no foul! If my ideas and thoughts are not worthy of consideration, then I will keep them to myself.

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing."

I did not want to have to look my children in the eye and say, "Sorry, there was nothing I could do." I attempted to do something via Moveon.org and I have attempted to do something here. I'm satisfied that I did, indeed, do something.

JEEP, at this point, perhaps you would be better served by reading the Wave and Adventure series again, rather than allowing your emotions to run your thinking and posting?

J said:
But, there is maybe something of a downside--it does create a chilling effect as to participation by those of us in the preliminary stages of learning and understanding the vast amount of material connected with the Cassiopaean experiment.

Perhaps it would benefit you, and your perspective, to step outside of yourself for just a minute and look at things from the forum's point of view? Throughout the history of this forum, the only people who make statements like the above are people who have a level of self-importance that prevents them from stepping outside of themselves. Some of these people eventually come to realize this and work on it much to their benefit and some do not.

J said:
OUCH! I'm sorry, but that response has some very sharp edges and I don't think I deserve what feels like a slap!!!

There was no slap - you are reading my words through your own filter, which provides the emotional content and skews the message and intent. Your 'horses' are running away with you and you appear to have no intention of even trying to hold them back.

j said:
When you say "all we do, JEEP, is shine a light - every single hour of every single day - or did you miss that?", did I really merit such an incredibly hostile response?

It is not hostile - you are reading my words through your own filter, which provides the emotional content and skews the message and intent. Your 'horses' are running away with you and you appear to have no intention of even trying to hold them back.

j said:
I can assure you that my attempt to offer a new perspective, a new idea, was totally benign!

I never said it wasn't - you are reading my words through your own filter, which provides the emotional content and skews the message and intent. Your 'horses' are running away with you and you appear to have no intention of even trying to hold them back.

j said:
There was no attempt to be confrontational or argumentative! There was no attempt to castigate or unduly criticize! What I had to say came from a deep and sincere desire to reach out to those people who just might be open-minded enough to be receptive to the information on Sott.net. I sure wasn't expecting to get my head bitten off!

Your head wasn't bitten off - you are reading my words through your own filter, which provides the emotional content and skews the message and intent. Your 'horses' are running away with you and you appear to have no intention of even trying to hold them back.

j said:
Holy cow! How do these suggestions not invoke the Strategic Enclosure and General Law dictums? Wouldn't doing these activities blatantly open one up to attack? Do you not get that I am on the same page as to what is being espoused here in this treatise?

Sarcasm is not very helpful. Apparently, you were wholly unaware of our own promotional efforts??? (which proves they're not very effective, I suppose...) If you were not thinking with your emotions (and wasting time and energy being 'oh so offended by anart') - then you might have noticed that this is why I pointed it out to you - to show you that we're already attempting to do it and would love some help.

j said:
Together? WE ALL count? Well, except for you, JEEP! You're manipulative! You're twisting our words! You need not apply!

Sorry, Anart! You got it WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! I am most certainly not this evil persona--quite the opposite! However, since my attempts at expressing my thoughts gave you that impression, I must be somewhat to blame. I don't know. I did my best.

At this point, you really need to take a deep breath and calm down. You are NOT seeing things as they are in any way shape or form.

j said:
This Sott.net article shows that alternative media is starting to have an effect. My aim was to try to increase the likelihood that more people would discover Sott.net and that maybe some tweaking could maximize the number of new viewers that might actually stay long enough to take in what is being presented. Perhaps no tweaking is needed or necessary--those people not already open-minded enough to take the info in just won't get it anyway! OK, it was just a suggestion--no harm, no foul! If my ideas and thoughts are not worthy of consideration, then I will keep them to myself.

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing."

I did not want to have to look my children in the eye and say, "Sorry, there was nothing I could do." I attempted to do something via Moveon.org and I have attempted to do something here. I'm satisfied that I did, indeed, do something.

If you could calm down and get your self-importance and being 'oh so offended' out of the way, you would realize that I was pointing out that your aim is the same as our aim as far as getting promotional information out. As long as you are in this emotional, subjective, angry and offended state, you cannot hear me.

If you would like to continue to participate here and contribute to what we do you are more than welcome - however, you really must work on your tendency to let your emotions blind you to what is really going on. I hope you do.

JEEP said:
One more note as regards Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World's Media, I know I saw a poster somewhere depicting this. Maybe someone else can provide a link? Anyway, perhaps a 'picture' is worth a thousand words!

The national or religious or genetic background of those who own 96% of the worlds media is not really the main point. The main point is that a very small number of people own almost all of the worlds media corporations! Those people will adopt whatever stance they deem necessary to achieve their goals. It is safe to say that the overt politics of the state of Israel is very far from the real agenda of these people.

Perceval said:
The national or religious or genetic background of those who own 96% of the worlds media is not really the main point. The main point is that a very small number of people own almost all of the worlds media corporations! Those people will adopt whatever stance they deem necessary to achieve their goals. It is safe to say that the overt politics of the state of Israel is very far from the real agenda of these people.

I think that the genetic background of this small group of people is an important point. There is evidence that psychopathy is at least in part a genetic trait. It is not just that it is a small group, it is that this group is composed of psychopaths.

JEEP said:
OUCH! I'm sorry, but that response has some very sharp edges and I don't think I deserve what feels like a slap!!!
I sympathise with what you're experiencing there Jeep, having been through much the same thing myself. All I can say is that it's much easier to see the validity and ultimately helpful intentions behind what Anart is saying when you see it happening to someone else - might give you some perspective to find a few examples (via search) to help you see that it's not actually a personal attack, although I know it does very much feel like it at the time.

combsbt said:
Perceval said:

I think that the genetic background of this small group of people is an important point. There is evidence that psychopathy is at least in part a genetic trait. It is not just that it is a small group, it is that this group is composed of psychopaths.

When I said "national religious or genetic background" it was a reference to their alleged Jewishness. But in terms of psychopathy, yes genetics is important.

Back
Top Bottom