Session 31 December 2020

Thanks for sharing the session. The future of the world, as we know it, is really hanging by a hair. As was suggested elsewhere, I think we need to pray for Trump at this point. Not because he’s the divine savior, but because right now he’s the chess piece which’s move will strongly affect the future, the timeline we’ll end up on.

Fascinating session,thank you.Donated.

This whole business reminds me of what Mouravieff wrote about adamic and pre-adamic man.Or human and anthropoid.People who have an individuated soul and choose to buy into the lies are becoming more and more like anthropoids,effectively giving away their humanity and as a consequence their ability to choose.Once you've done that you put yourself in a situation where anything can be done to you,anything at all.I'm not gonna say that the way USA goes so does the world,but it's collapse and the manner in which it collapses will obviously have far reaching consequences.Strange that COVID lie turns out to be the final litmus test.
To be honest though,I think many of us anticipate the worst outcome simply because I don't see how any new world can be built without a whole bunch of people dying,given that it is precisely these people that would block it's birth.People who are sometimes incapable and other times completely unwilling to see anything other than what has been programmed for them.There's simply no way any kind of major or deeper truth can break through (in any aspect of life) with them savagely gatekeeping and attacking anyone that doesn't conform.Some lie opportunistically to uplift their standing,others are weaker and simply believe the lie because the alternative (hostile rulers) is too scary to contemplate.There are lies in every aspect,every facet of our lives and the most easily disprovable ones require the most energy to ignore.How can there be any future with them around?

As for Trump doing what needs to be done being a flip of the coin I thought was a bit ironic.Here's a man that has been on the one hand demonized as a relentless murderer and on the other lionized as a savior of the ''free world''.The irony being he's neither.You can see that once he got a taste of the real world of politics he's become less ballsy, for lack of a better term.He's no war time leader that's for sure and to be honest I don't think he has what it takes to save what can be saved of US.He's a business man first and foremost and businessmen are risk averse by nature.I'll be glad to be proven wrong,but I don't think there's a precedent for merchants to suddenly become great warriors and kings throughout history.

In my own experience, I’ve actually been surprised at how many people are seeing through the lies. Especially with people I work with. I’ve had numerous people openly talk to me about the COVID farce, dangers of vaccines, masks etc. And it’s them who brought it up.

Just the other night, we were FaceTiming my aunt and uncle in Canada and they said my other uncle had sent them info about vaccine dangers and they weren’t going to have them.

So from where I stand, there’s plenty of people who are taking their last chance.
One is to say that the vaccine is not good, and the other is not to accept it when you are faced with a choice.

Often, unfortunately, people say one thing 'I do not like this government', 'I do not like this situation', but when it comes to choosing, they do nothing. Awareness alone is not enough, deeds are needed, especially in each person's individual life.

By the way, breathing - and here I am thinking again of EE - is how important it is to breathe to be purified not only of internal toxins but also of mental toxins.

I have a feeling that C's are not liking what they are seeing, as if things are not going according to the plan.
The question of what the plan is, each of us probably has some decisions ahead of us, just because we see what is happening or at least try to do it does not mean that we will 'end up' in the same reality. Sometimes I wonder how to recognise whether our reality is the right one, but from the second side which is the right one? Maybe each is the "right" side at the end of the day, after all, we try to connect with each of our consciousness in different realities. So that at the end of the day, when we will all be in 4D, we will choose the appropriate orentation STS or STO.

For example, in one of many realities, D.Trump may give up on 6 January 2021, and in another he may fight against PTB and become President of the USA.

What comes to my mind here is that sometimes we think too much and are afraid of the 'Body'. - It may sound strange - but even J. Christ showed us by his crucifixion that pain and suffering should not make us who we are inside. To choose to believe, to look at reality and not to give up.

Thanks to the crew for another jaw dropping season and it was much needed. I’ll definitely help more financially and set up a regular donation. It was the kick up the arse I needed!!! Even though I don’t comment a great deal, I get so much from this community and will contribute more to keep it going.

This morning when I took my crystal one idea came to mind so, please share your thoughts about it.
Wouldn't it be good if we all put Donald Trump's name under our home crystal like we all did for Ark and all of you guys ?
And add something like 'for the victory of truth and justice'...? :flowers:

Ok, so the whole zombie dream thing and the C's comment of the unintended consequences of messing with DNA and the possibility "some individuals might be transformed into mutation and amplification and mass production factories of something way worse than Covid.", reinforces a little seed that's been germinating and growing in my mind for a while now.
I know this sounds crazy, but is this the beginning of the zombie apocalypse? Could this vaccine actually be the catalyst to turn a portion of the population into literal zombies, through unintended mutation due to unpredictable factors involved with every person's unique genetic makeup? Or like what was discussed, it could cause people to shed some new mutated virus variant with horrifying symptoms that mimic something like rabies. Could you imagine if suddenly people started to turning into foaming-at-the-mouth, raging, murdering shells of their former selves? This thought has been bothering me for a while...maybe i've watched too many movies, haha, but wow, some of the factors in all this are just lining up real nice.
LOL

I’m wondering if a thread would help, to discuss how to present a simple argument of truth to people. In a way that can be memorised and presents the greatest opportunity for people to question their reality.
I thought a lot about this myself actually.I read about pretty much anything,one of the things that caught my interest over the last 2 or so years has been dissident science.Specifically the suppression of things like flying saucers,over unity energy and whatnot.Most people are so far removed from the real world that even discussing supressed tech or the fact that our computers come with baked in spyware is too much for them,to say nothing of aliens,dimensions and densities.So how do you approach it in a way that makes sense and doesn't seem ''out there''?
You have to start with psychopathy.It's the only thing that will make other things fall into place.Why do sadistic pedophile networks exist?Why are terrorist acts commited against their own populations?Why would you destroy the future for temporary profit which will be null in 100 years?Why kill people that make important breakthroughs? Obviously you don't start off with super heavy stuff and you test the waters a bit to see how receptive they are,if something as ''exoteric'' as psychopathy is too much for them then there isn't much you can do I'm afraid.

Grazie a tutto il castello per la sessione. Sono disoccupato, ma appena potrò aiutato lo farò subito. Stavolta ho sentito i C un po preoccupati per la nostra situazione. In effetti l'umanità è a un bivio dal quale dipende il futuro di tutti. In ogni modo ciascuno dovrà scegliere e polarizzarsi per la 4D, o rimanere in 3D ma su altri pianeti (come spiega RA), e per un certo periodo la 3D non abiterà più su questo pianeta. forza e coraggio a tutti.

Thanks to the whole castle for the session. I am unemployed, but as soon as I can contribute I will do it immediately. This time I felt the C's a little worried about our situation. Indeed humanity is at a crossroads on which the future of all depends. Either way everyone will have to choose and polarize for 4D, or stay in 3D but on other planets (as RA explains), and for a time 3D will no longer inhabit this planet. strength and courage to all.

A very thought provoking session. Thank goodness for conspiracy theories. They have really upset the apple cart and put huge doubts about Covid and the vaccination programme into peoples' minds.

I work in a residential care home and we had to fill out forms yesterday saying whether we would be willing to have the vaccination or not. Apparently it is commencing next week for us - residents and staff. Strangely enough I let it be known to my manager (also strongly opposed to the vaccination) that I did not want to have it and she advised waiting as long as possible to try and defer the decision. We were informed by our Head Office that if a sufficent quantity of staff were going to accept the vaccination then those who did not want it did not have to have it. I found out this morning that she had spoken to my own GP, who happens to be the GP in charge of the Home, explaining about my continual covid breathlessness and nut allergies, and the GP gave me an exemption from having the vaccination. I was amazed as this GP is ultra pro-vaccination. This means that I can avoid the vaccination and keep my job. I will probably not be able to shop or buy food in the future but hey ho...for now things are looking a bit brighter.

On chatting to my colleagues, I found out that at least half of them were anti-vaccination but were concerned about keeping their jobs. Perhaps people in all sorts of areas are finally waking up, even if it is sub-consciously. Let us hope it continues.

As regards funds for the chateau - I made a donation recently but hope to make another in the not too distant future. The worthiest of all causes without a doubt.😎

What is salt supposed to do? Sounds like it is used for protection of place. That could be useful to know, how should one use it? Just throwing bits around walls or creating a continuous line as a barrier, saying something too?

Huge thank you for the session, to all, it is very sobering and I doubled my donations too.

I just ponder, what C's sometimes mentioned Help is on the way, seems it's about right time now.
I am not on a computer hence cannot summarise an answer but read on at below link.

I know this sounds crazy, but is this the beginning of the zombie apocalypse? Could this vaccine actually be the catalyst to turn a portion of the population into literal zombies, through unintended mutation due to unpredictable factors involved with every person's unique genetic makeup?

Well, things can and very often happen as the Cs predicted, just that we may miss the symbolism at first, and expect things to happen in a more literal way. So, I don't find your theory too crazy, as long as you keep in mind that it could be symbolic and manifest itself in different ways. For example, a "zombie" could also be a person who has bought into so many lies, he/she has stopped thinking and feeling, and basically disintegrates, body, heart and mind. There could be physical, yet subtle mutations (on the surface at least), but a deeper "mutation" brewing not just a physical "plague", but also like a contagious mindset and worldview characteristic of a type of "walking dead". Many scenarios are still possible.

I suggest just automating your donations monthly through PayPal or whatever else is available, had mine running for years and don't plan to pause it unless something really bad happens to my income.

Thank you ALL of you for the extra donations, the increased monthly donations (which really help on a regular basis), and just your desire to give!!! United we stand. :flowers:

I will up my usual monthly donation (once I figure out how t do it? do I just cancel my usual paypal donation and start a new one?)

Pretty sure that you first have to cancel your current one, then create a new one with the amount you want to start donating. Either that, or you leave the old one as it was, and add another one.

I have tried twice to make a donation and the system rejects it.

Paypal has been refusing countries left and right. You can also try Stripe, second option for donations on SOTT:

What Gaby said was disturbing, excuse me.
Yeah, it was disturbing or upsetting. I was reminded of something I stumbled upon 8 years ago From the coronarivus thread:

This same point is raised by Doctor Christian Velot in his interview shared on this French SOTT Article around minute 19 (in French). Doctor Velot also brings up another important point of concern, that of Viral Recombination. When two viruses meet, they are very effective at exchanging genetic material between each other and a new Recombined Virus can be generated from this exchange. Now, when a person is injected viral RNA with the vaccine, this can combine with other viral RNA present in the cell to form a new Recombined Virus. The H1N1 virus is one such virus which comes from the combination of the avian flu, the human flu and the swine flu.

While the statistical probability of two RNA viruses being present in the same cell at the same time is very low, with large-scale vaccination you are basically drastically increasing that probability.

And then we have the multiple endogenous retroviruses which are part of our genome, some of which are stuff of the Black Death. As I wrote 8 years ago:

As it happens, a paper came to my attention just recently. I think it is very relevant in the sense that the fragments of hemorrhagic viruses that were speculated to be the cause of the Black Death (for more information see New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection), are listed as part of our genome, indicating that life on Earth has been exposed to rather dangerous viruses through our evolutionary history which then effected changes in our DNA:

Unexpected Inheritance: Multiple Integrations of Ancient Bornavirus and Ebolavirus/Marburgvirus Sequences in Vertebrate Genomes

The abstract reads as follows:

Vladimir A. Belyi, Arnold J. Levine, and Anna Marie Skalka. PLoS Pathog. 2010 July; 6(7): e1001030.

Vertebrate genomes contain numerous copies of retroviral sequences, acquired over the course of evolution. Until recently they were thought to be the only type of RNA viruses to be so represented, because integration of a DNA copy of their genome is required for their replication. In this study, an extensive sequence comparison was conducted in which 5,666 viral genes from all known non-retroviral families with single-stranded RNA genomes were matched against the germline genomes of 48 vertebrate species, to determine if such viruses could also contribute to vertebrate genetic heritage. In 19 of the tested vertebrate species, we discovered as many as 80 high-confidence examples of genomic DNA sequences that appear to be derived, as long ago as 40 million years, from ancestral members of 4 currently circulating virus families with single strand RNA genomes. Surprisingly, almost all of the sequences are related to only two families in the Order Mononegavirales: the Bornaviruses and the Filoviruses, which cause lethal neurological disease and hemorrhagic fevers, respectively. Based on signature landmarks some, and perhaps all, of the endogenous virus-like DNA sequences appear to be LINE element-facilitated integrations derived from viral mRNAs. The integrations represent genes that encode viral nucleocapsid, RNA-dependent-RNA-polymerase, matrix and, possibly, glycoproteins. Integrations are generally limited to one or very few copies of a related viral gene per species, suggesting that once the initial germline integration was obtained (or selected), later integrations failed or provided little advantage to the host. The conservation of relatively long open reading frames for several of the endogenous sequences, the virus-like protein regions represented, and a potential correlation between their presence and a species' resistance to the diseases caused by these pathogens, are consistent with the notion that their products provide some important biological advantage to the species.[full text available here]
Then I followed it up in my post from 8 years ago as follows:

This second paper was linked in the first one and is even more interesting. It expands and backs up Bryant M. Shiller's explanations on Origin of Life: The 5th Option. Keeping in mind that "transposable elements" (TE) - which were once considered "junk" DNA - are viral in their origin, it would explain why humanity benefits from periodic plague diseases to give a kick-start or "reformation" to our genetic makeup and accelerate evolution or change through cometary impacts:

In short, we might not necessarily be looking here to a new recombined flu-like virus, but to the recombining of a virus that is the stuff of the Black Death, courtesy of the mRNA vaccine.

I think it was Bryant M. Shiller himself who was speculating in the 5th Option about a safety code encoded into our DNA that could get activated in case humanity as a species became a danger to mother nature itself. Not his exact words, but something among the lines.

Yeah, we live in interesting times.

Back
Top Bottom