Session 31 December 2020

Thank you for the session! I've made an additional donation today and will look to make more donations as we move forward in addition to the monthly donation I have set. I figure if the center doesn't hold it is not going to matter to me for long how I'm doing financially, etc.

The session was a doozy in terms of it looking like it is a crunch time of sorts in the US, the world, and for humanity. I was looking at the FOTCM calendar I received (Thank you!) and couldn't help but notice that listed on the calendar is Caesar crossing the Rubicon on 10 Jan 49 BC. That is really close to when Trump is likely to be making decisions. We will see if Trump is bold enough and I will be praying for Divine Cosmic Mind to help him in the best possible way for him. I also won't blame him either way whatever he decides. Can you imagine the pressure he must be under?

Also, I've read the session once slowly and plan to read it again sometime today. One thing I noticed, and I can't put my finger on it exactly, is that the C's communication seemed more personal and conversational and/or like the C's were closer. Not sure exactly what I'm picking up on, if anything, but by the end session when reading it seemed to me something was different.

Merci Laura et toute l'équipe pour cette session! Mes dons étaient occasionnels, maintenant ils sont réguliers. Que la force soit avec nous et la connaissance nous protège.
Most the forum members don't read French, so you can paste an automatic translation below your original message. This way every member can benefit from your messages.

The automatic translation of your message looks like that:
Thank you Laura and the whole team for this session! My donations were occasional, now they are regular. May the force be with us and knowledge protect us.

thanks for another very cool session and thanks for letting us all know money has been tight this past year. i'm a poor man but i will be sending you all some help!

money is worth nothing compared to the help you all have provided for the development of not only mine, but all of our souls. thank you all for your work and i know we will all be here together, 'til the end of this life and into the next.

as always, much love

Also, I've read the session once slowly and plan to read it again sometime today. One thing I noticed, and I can't put my finger on it exactly, is that the C's communication seemed more personal and conversational and/or like the C's were closer. Not sure exactly what I'm picking up on, if anything, but by the end session when reading it seemed to me something was different.
Yeah, second this. It sounded more, direct, or to the point somehow.

Thank you very much for the session. Contributed with @Korzik18 their little help. We will try to help you, I hope there will be such an opportunity. We understand that we need to work harder to make these difficult times a little easier. Not only for yourself, but also to be useful to others. There is always desire and readiness on our part. But we understand that there is still little knowledge in many aspects.

Thank you for this incredibly interesting session. Will Trump become the savior of the world? I think that Trump knew exactly what was waiting for him and he will do everything until his last breath to make sure that power stays with him. And nobody knows the role of Putin in this game, who will surely intervene here as well. It is the endgame and everyone has the opportunity to decide. Another chance to awaken will not be offered by the universe.
For everyone who receives support from knowledge in this forum , it should be a matter of course to share the financial burden. Free is the death - and that costs the life. :thup:

Back
Top Bottom