Session 4 March 2012

SeekinTruth said:
And these alternatives to Darwin go back to Darwin's time to Wallace and all through the 20th Century. Many have proposed punctuated evolution as an alternative to the Darwinian step by step, slow evolution for which no evidence has ever been found. And all of the alternatives also come much closer to how so much complexity and diversity could come about -- the Panspermia theories really go a long way in that direction, as well.

It's pretty funny isn't it? i think of mathematical physicist Arthur Eddington's idea of the thermonuclear mechanism for the sun's radiation.

While this had already been said:
http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=ah63dzac said:
We stand on the verge of a vast cosmical discovery such as nothing hitherto imagined can compare with. —Sir John Herschel in 1850, upon the discovery of a link between magnetic storms on Earth and sunspots, to Michael Faraday, the vaunted experimentalist who was investigating the links between electricity and magnetism.
It looks like science, is just a process of recognizing our own stupidity.

bngenoh said:
It looks like science, is just a process of recognizing our own stupidity.
Oooo this one really made my sun day! :lol2:
:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
Tell that to them the prominent :barf: scientists!

I have been ruminating on the electrical universe idea and possible means by which the observed, and predicted phenomena could occur. It arose in my mind that perhaps the effect is similar to a capacitor where charge is stored in the magnetic field of a dielectric between two charged plates with a difference in potential. The sun being the charged body with a higher electrical potential and the planets being the charged body with a lower potential and the ionic plasma of space being the dielectric media. While the sun's binary partner is at a certain distance from the sun the charged particle discharge, of the sun, builds up an increasing magnetic flux density within the dielectric media, which increases the "pressure" on the magnetic field of the planets and compresses them by forcing more charged particles with a specific magnetic orientation into the dielectric media. Then, when the twin moves close enough in it's orbit, it "grounds" the circuit and allows the charge stored in the dielectric media to discharge to "ground", thereby reducing both the charge in the ionic plasma and it's "pressure" on the planetary bodies. If, as the C's claim, gravity and electromagnetism are entwined this reduction in flux density would also reduce gravitational " pressure" on the planetary bodies and cause both crustal expansion and a reduction in inertia due to a decrease in mass. What do you think?

And thank you for posting these sessions. It gives me much to chew on.

My contemplation of the companion star / earth changes gave a similar but different picture.
The ionic plasma current between the stars is charging the planets capacitors.
Therefore, building up one type of charged particles on the surface of the planets.
The slowing of the crust rotation speed, sinkholes, mud slides, earthquakes, "leaping" islands are just the consequence of the created expansion.

Hi, pkostov. And welcome to the forum. :) It is recommended that new forum members post an introductory post saying how they found their way here and how much of the material they've read, etc. in the Newbies section http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=39.0

Interesting... I am not entirely certain what you mean by "the planet's capacitors". A capacitor stores electrical energy in the field between it's plates and in the distortion of the atoms within it's dielectric. If you could identify these elements as you see them occuring within the planetary body it would allow me a better understanding of your theory. However after reading your post I do think that it is more accurate to identify the sun and it's twin as the two charged plates between which the charge is stored. The sun being the more positive plate and the twin being the more negative plate. And since capacitance is inversely proportional to the distance between the two charged bodies, as the twin approaches, the capacitance of the circuit is decreased to the point that the current begins to flow and the charge built up in the dielectric is discharged to "ground". Thus "starting the machine". If the C's are correct in their assertion that the binary twin "grounds the circuit" I do not see how a charge can be built up in " the planets capacitors" if there is current flowing to ground as stated.

Hannes Alfven's paper "Double Layers and Circuits in Astrophysics" shows some examples of modeling of astrophysical entities with electrical circuit elements. What is being treated like a capacitor is a complex circuit with double layers, inductors and other elements.

Here is a link to the paper from NASA. This one has 55 pages and is not formatted as a final publication which is just 15 pages.

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19870010655_1987010655.pdf

A good non-technical primer on plasma cosmology is Donald Scott's book "The Electric Sky".

That link to Alfven's paper didn't work here, so here is another:
http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/169085/files/CM-P00069347.pdf

Also 'Electric sky' is now available as a much cheaper Kindle version :)

Thank you Parallel for the link, The paper is very intersting and I will ask questions after reading...

rorshach said:
Interesting... I am not entirely certain what you mean by "the planet's capacitors". A capacitor stores electrical energy in the field between it's plates and in the distortion of the atoms within it's dielectric. If you could identify these elements as you see them occuring within the planetary body it would allow me a better understanding of your theory.

I mean spherical capacitor.
Substitute outer layer with planet surface and internal layer with planets core.
This is just for simplicity.
In reality more than one layer exists. Corresponding to more capacitors in serial in the model.

The core, of both stars and planets, is "grounded" to energy plane.
Equivalent element in the model should be an EMF generator.
The created potential is proportional to relative distance and direction of the energy differential on the plane.

The accumulation of like charges on the surface should create electromagnetism repulsive force.

The spherical capacitor is not a DL.

I would advise that one reads "The Electric Sky (and/or The Electric Universe)" and
Alfvén’s Warning, in regards to MHD (for which he won the Nobel Prize) and
how Astrophysicists/Cosmologists are misusing MHD with their terms "Open
Magnetic Fields" and "Magnetic Field Reconnection" amongst many other
"misunderstandings"...

Q: (L) And that's what the whole 2012, end-of-the-world schtick is all about? It's trying to get people to act like it’s the end of the world so that the authorities can say, "Ya'll are crazy! You need to be protected from yourselves! We're gonna do it, so we're gonna lock all the people up!" and that sort of thing?A: Yes.

And this article, just reminded me about the above comment:

http://66.90.73.49/articles/show/245273-Maya-calendar-workshop-documents-time-beyond-2012

Thought they were going to wait till november to start making "end-of-the-world" profecy-believers look like fools :-)

Back
Top Bottom