Session 4 March 2012

pkostov said:
I mean spherical capacitor.
Substitute outer layer with planet surface and internal layer with planets core.
This is just for simplicity.
In reality more than one layer exists. Corresponding to more capacitors in serial in the model.

The core, of both stars and planets, is "grounded" to energy plane.
Equivalent element in the model should be an EMF generator.
The created potential is proportional to relative distance and direction of the energy differential on the plane.

The accumulation of like charges on the surface should create electromagnetism repulsive force.

The spherical capacitor is not a DL.

Hi pkostov,
What is the source material for the above statements? I think you are making broad generalizations here.

For the earth, people have suggested spherical capacitor model but the capacitor is formed between the earth's surface and the ionosphere, not between the core and the surface.

For the sun, this link provides info about the electric sun hypothesis
http://electric-cosmos.org/sun.htm

Also here is the an extension of Juergen's electric sun hypothesis by a paper from Donald Scott
http://electric-cosmos.org/Electronic%20Sun.pdf

rorshach said:
I have been ruminating on the electrical universe idea and possible means by which the observed, and predicted phenomena could occur. It arose in my mind that perhaps the effect is similar to a capacitor where charge is stored in the magnetic field of a dielectric between two charged plates with a difference in potential. The sun being the charged body with a higher electrical potential and the planets being the charged body with a lower potential and the ionic plasma of space being the dielectric media. While the sun's binary partner is at a certain distance from the sun the charged particle discharge, of the sun, builds up an increasing magnetic flux density within the dielectric media, which increases the "pressure" on the magnetic field of the planets and compresses them by forcing more charged particles with a specific magnetic orientation into the dielectric media. Then, when the twin moves close enough in it's orbit, it "grounds" the circuit and allows the charge stored in the dielectric media to discharge to "ground", thereby reducing both the charge in the ionic plasma and it's "pressure" on the planetary bodies. If, as the C's claim, gravity and electromagnetism are entwined this reduction in flux density would also reduce gravitational " pressure" on the planetary bodies and cause both crustal expansion and a reduction in inertia due to a decrease in mass. What do you think?
All the above fits in with my understanding of the possible mechanism rorshach, where i am fuzzy though is the "reduction in inertia due to a decrease in mass" bit. I just don't have enough data to even hypothesize that far, so for now, I just live with the questions and read, read, read:

rorshach said:
I do think that it is more accurate to identify the sun and it's twin as the two charged plates between which the charge is stored. The sun being the more positive plate and the twin being the more negative plate. And since capacitance is inversely proportional to the distance between the two charged bodies, as the twin approaches, the capacitance of the circuit is decreased to the point that the current begins to flow and the charge built up in the dielectric is discharged to "ground". Thus "starting the machine". If the C's are correct in their assertion that the binary twin "grounds the circuit" I do not see how a charge can be built up in " the planets capacitors" if there is current flowing to ground as stated.
This also fits in with my understanding so far. Very conscise rorshach, I like. ;)

Missed this reply initially.

SeekinTruth said:
It occurred to me after reading the transcript that using viruses to tweak / "rewrite DNA code" COULD be done both by STS and STO. Of course I don't know for sure, but the possibility presented itself and the C's saying to compare viruses to crop circles in relation to "thoughts made manifest" from higher densities did make me think that our "higher selves" could also be involved and higher density STO could have had a role in the "seeding" and "shaping" of life all along. It DOES add a new perspective to the concept of the battle being through us.

Perhaps this could be extended further to say that what we can see and our choices/actions/thoughts perhaps then determin what genes get expressed and survive? Our choice to align to a particular face of god (as it where) is perhaps expressed (eventually) as a DNA rewrite. STS would seek to manipulate this choice/your DNA, whilst STO would only help if truly asked (by teaching how to do it yourself - learning this would negate the STS manipulation).

One possible clue that links this with the electric universe theory (at least tentatively) would be the following (presuming that the 'grounding' produces an effect in our local environment):

_http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1764872/
Background

High magnetic fields are becoming increasingly prevalent components of non-invasive, biomedical imaging tools (such as MRI), thus, an understanding of the molecular impacts associated with these field strengths in biological systems is of central importance. The biological impact of magnetic field strengths up to 30 Tesla were investigated in this study through the use of transgenic Arabidopsis plants engineered with a stress response gene consisting of the alcohol dehydrogenase (Adh) gene promoter driving the β-glucuronidase (GUS) gene reporter.

Methods

Magnetic field induced Adh/GUS activity was evaluated with histochemical staining to assess tissue specific expression and distribution, and with quantitative, spectrofluometric assays to measure degree of activation. The evaluation of global changes in the Arabidopsis genome in response to exposure to high magnetic fields was facilitated with Affymetrix Gene Chip microarrays. Quantitative analyses of gene expression were performed with quantitative real-time polymerase-chain-reaction (qRT-PCR).

Results

Field strengths in excess of about 15 Tesla induce expression of the Adh/GUS transgene in the roots and leaves. From the microarray analyses that surveyed 8000 genes, 114 genes were differentially expressed to a degree greater than 2.5 fold over the control. These results were quantitatively corroborated by qRT-PCR examination of 4 of the 114 genes.

Conclusion

The data suggest that magnetic fields in excess of 15 Tesla have far-reaching effect on the genome. The wide-spread induction of stress-related genes and transcription factors, and a depression of genes associated with cell wall metabolism, are prominent examples. The roles of magnetic field orientation of macromolecules and magnetophoretic effects are discussed as possible factors that contribute to the mounting of this response.

And..

_http://pcp.oxfordjournals.org/content/36/4/737.abstract
Proteinase Inhibitor II Gene Expression Induced by Electrical Stimulation and Control of Photosynthetic Activity in Tomato Plants

Abstract

Mechanical damage and heat stimulation were used to activate proteinase inhibitor II (Pin2) gene expression in tomato plants in both treated (local induction) and non-treated tissues (systemic induction). Both stimuli have been shown to generate electrical signals, leading to a systemic activation of gene expression. Treatment of tomato leaves with electrical current resulted in the accumulation of Pin2 mRNA in the local and systemic leaves. Additionally, all treatments inducing Pin2 gene activity gave rise to a significant alteration of stomatal aperture. However, heat stimulation provoked a different response in the stomatal parameters than mechanical wounding or electric treatment. Both mechanical damage and electrical stimulation activated two characteristic time constants in the gas exchange relaxation kinetics. Conversely, heat stimulation resulted in only one major time constant. The results clearly show that direct current application to tomato leaves initiates Pin2 mRNA accumulation locally and systemically. In addition, they suggest the participation of a second slow electrical/hydraulic component in the wound response mechanism of tomato plants and a possible alternative pathway regulating heat-induced Pin2 gene expression.

Perhaps the 'grounding' then is our chance to 'change things' based on who we are and what we see (without anticipation)?

obyvatel said:
pkostov said:
I mean spherical capacitor.
Substitute outer layer with planet surface and internal layer with planets core.
This is just for simplicity.
In reality more than one layer exists. Corresponding to more capacitors in serial in the model.

The core, of both stars and planets, is "grounded" to energy plane.
Equivalent element in the model should be an EMF generator.
The created potential is proportional to relative distance and direction of the energy differential on the plane.

The accumulation of like charges on the surface should create electromagnetism repulsive force.

The spherical capacitor is not a DL.

Hi pkostov,
What is the source material for the above statements? I think you are making broad generalizations here.

For the earth, people have suggested spherical capacitor model but the capacitor is formed between the earth's surface and the ionosphere, not between the core and the surface.

For the sun, this link provides info about the electric sun hypothesis
http://electric-cosmos.org/sun.htm

Also here is the an extension of Juergen's electric sun hypothesis by a paper from Donald Scott
http://electric-cosmos.org/Electronic%20Sun.pdf

Hi obyavatel,

So far I did not find such a proposition, in written. Even that I was looking for such source in the EU and ES theories.
This was one of the reason to expose the idea here.
In case some one finds a source material, please let me know.

I suggest series of serial capacitors starting from ionosphere down to core.
The same is valid for star model: serial spherical capacitors.
i.e. individual spherical capacitors for the sun and the companion.

One of the main critics against EU, ES theories is the missing EMF generator.

In order to ground anything you need a ground.
Therefore the "ground" plane.
In reality energy plane because the potential is different in different "ground" points.

pkostov said:
I think I get what you're saying pkostov,

There are multiple layers all the way to the core and to outer space, but you've gotta factor in Double Layers & their dynamics into your hypothesis, osit. From a wider perspective, it is simpler to treat objects such as stars and planets as point masses, but you have to always keep in mind that it is a simplification, and that the reality of the situation is much more complex, as the various layers of our planet and their interactions both above and below show. This is one of the consequences of the fractal logic by which nature organizes itself, the closer you get, the more there is to see, osit.

RedFox this:
RedFox said:
Perhaps the 'grounding' then is our chance to 'change things' based on who we are and what we see (without anticipation)?
Is an interesting possibility, but the paper you quoted about high magnetic fields and the "induction of stress related genes and transcription factors," reemphasized the very useful practice of cleaning the machine, via EE, knowledge, discernment, etc. The saying "a change in world view, changes the world viewed," also comes to mind. Everything is really just a matter of perception, osit.

Back to your comment, it brought to mind this session:
Laura said:
February 23, 2002

Ark, Laura, Barry T, Rick O, VG, Jeannine & M N****

A: First awareness of the choice comes. Then making the choice. Then enhancing the energy to graduate. The problem of 3rd density is identifying what to choose, since so much is veiled from you.

Q: (R) This goes right to the discussion we had on the egroup a couple of weeks ago, I think, when we said that there is so much that is possible, but if you don't know about it you won't choose it. How can you choose if you don't know about it? (B) The choice has to be made here before you can glean the benefits of that choice. (L) Right. If you don't know you have a choice you can't make a choice, if everything is ... (R) It's like the gold fish in the bad water. (L) Yeah. Yeah, I mean you learn to exist in that environment and you accommodate it and you don't know how to be in any other. Okay, next. [...]
A: Shakespeare said it: Sound and fury signifying nothing.

Q: (L) I think we ought to check the whole quote at some point and see what all he was saying. I'm not a Shakespeare person. (V) From what work is this quote? (L) I just want you all to know I am not a Shakespeare fan so ... knock it off (laughter as she speaks this to the board)! (V) Can you tell us what Shakespearean work this is from so it can be further ...
A: Tempest.

{It's actually from Macbeth though I suspect the Cs had a purpose in saying "Tempest":

Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.​

The Tempest tells us:

We are such stuff
As dreams are made on; and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep.
Which conveys a similar meaning, but in different words.}

Q: (R) Alright, I think I'm done with this, I'm okay with the answers. (V) I'll ask something unless someone else was ready to go. Twice maybe in the last 3 or 4 years - once at USF and once in my apartment - I was walking along and all of the sudden the environment had totally changed and it was like I was a light person. Can you tell me what that was?
A: 4D bleed through. We mentioned before that you ought to get used to it.

Q: (V) Well, it is not a "getting used to thing." It only happened twice and it was magnificent. I mean it was an experience. I can say now that I am experienced. [Laughter.] (L) And not Jimmy Hendrix! (V) Is there any way to generate this myself? It was just so spontaneous?
A: STS do that.

Q: (V) Do what? (L) Seek to generate such experiences for the sake of the experience. (R) Bring it on through the matrix, through technology, rituals, drugs, whatever. (JN) What were you smoking at the time (laughter)? (V) Yeah, right. So is there a positive or negative aspect to this?
A: Not unless you are not experienced! [L is laughing hard through the letter calling.]

Q: (L) I felt that coming and it was so funny! (V) While I was in this altered state, did I look the same to other people around me?
A: Yes.

Q: (R) You see it is only a perspective from an individual perspective.
A: Perception is bonded by awareness. Others are bonded to their awareness of you and all else.

Q: (V) Well, while this was happening to me, was this also happening to others in my general area?
A: No. Not likely. You do not yet realize how rare higher awareness is.

Q: (JN) What triggered it?
A: Frequency envelope thinning due to patterning imprint repetition of V in her environment.

Q: (V) Alright what's a frequency envelope you brainy types. (R) Actually, frequency envelope, [asking Ark] isn't that what we were doing with the wave generating computer program? (A) Frequency envelope is something like that.
A: Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with those in your environment. When there are fluctuations in bonding frequencies both between you and your environment, and the frequency bonding of another, the fluctuations create discontinuities.

Q: (R) Okay, that makes sense. (L) It does? (V) Okay then tell me. (R) Okay. It's like resonance. If the environment has a particular frequency ... hmm ... (V) We were asking about the frequency envelope and what it is. (R) And it's V. And violet is high energy, right? The color spectrum right? [The group reviews the previous C's answer ... ] (R) Exactly, so it's a quantum jump. GROUP: Yeah. (R) Because you're at one level and unless something strange happens that's where you're at. (L) In other words - you emanate energy, the other person emanates energy, and the energy exchange is between you and the environment, and between you and the person and the environment, and your environment is maintained, and the envelope of energy is maintained around you. But if there is ... what? Fluctuations? (R) Ah! "Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with those in your environment." Hence, if your environment has a frequency that allows for a higher frequency, I mean, it always has the lower, but in some cases it can allow for higher. (L) They're talking about it being fluctuations in the environment. If somebody or something in you're environment is ... (A) But the question is - which properties of environment that we can describe in terms of ... (L) Well they're saying that the fluctuations are in V. (R) In concert with the environment. (L) And in concert with people who are in the environment. In other words, something is breaking up and you are no longer frequency bonded to the people in the environment in the same way; there is a fluctuation there. What is it called when you add too much energy to something? It becomes unstable. Your reality construct is unstable. That's what I would say. (R) You have a bigger marble that you can fit in a bigger hole if the hole happens to be there. (L) Right.
A: Rejoice! You are growing out of your shoes.

Q: (L) Your feet don't fit anymore! You need new shoes!
A: Basis: shoes.

[...]

A: Frequency envelopes are realms, however they are "in concert," which implies a degree of scripting at some level. Some members if the orchestra do not play well. Some do not play in tune. Some are out of synch. Others expect the one next to them to play their part.

Q: (R) Which makes even more sense that in 4D STS and STO don't like to mix because if they do they would play completely out of synch. (L) Very bad music. (V) Is it like my frequency envelope is my consciousness, the representation of my consciousness? (R) No, frequency envelopes are realms. (V) Okay, so I'm a realm unto myself? (JN) You are Queen of your realm. (L) But your realm is part of an orchestra which means that it emanates a sound - you are giving off a sound - you are playing your part; and either you play it well or you do not. (R) But even if you are playing it well ... (L) Those around you may not be. (R) Exactly. So that's also kind of a reason why 3D is such a low density because there is so much canceling out. I mean if you put a lot of 3D guys that are STS oriented in one place and if you put STO people in another place, physically, then there would not be as much canceling out. So you wouldn't need as much awareness individually to make use of higher frequencies because you could have an orchestra. (V) Because you would be gathered together harmoniously. (L) You can have an orchestra.

[...]

Q: ...(R) ... So in relation to frequency envelopes and bonding of awareness to perception, I was wondering if that related to creating the conduit. The C's have said that you were creating conduit here? (L) Um-hmm. (R) Okay, could it be the case that frequency resonance of all who are here together with you is because of the resonance makes it easier, it lowers the amount of energy needed from the environment to make ...
A: The orchestra is able to produce greater volume when in concert.

Q: (R) Right. So, is this concept - in this sentence that says "the orchestra is able to produce greater volume when in concert" - is that what is meant by creating a conduit?
A: Close. Frequency envelope has many applications.

[...]

Q: (R) ... So frequency resonance envelopes are realms. And our program shows that the only time interesting things happen to a wave is when it hits an obstacle. And it only manifests the extra dimension if someone helps the wave to choose which way to start folding out into the extra dimension. So if densities in effect are frequency resonance envelopes, which exist as obstacles, that waves of energy can resonate within ... yeah, exactly ... that makes kind of sense. (JN) What if the level of consciousness is the barrier? (R) Yeah, exactly. Consciousness energy directors, and the more awareness you have the more possibilities you can see to direct the energy. (JN) The less obstruction. (R) Yeah, or you can choose this ... (V) You say you believe something because it's the law, but ... (R) Yeah, because those are the parameters that you see, but the more awareness you have, the more you see, the more you can find, then you can know dimensions that you can escape into. You have the box, you say it's closed, we can't get out of it. But if you have more awareness, you can say, "well there's some other dimension out of the box that we can use." Do I make sense?
A: You are going in the right direction ...

Q: (R) Which is of course, kind of humorous since they just talked about consciousness as energy directors and we are going in the right direction. So we are directing the energy in a conscious way towards the right frequency resonance envelope. (L) I'm glad you know what you're talking about. (JN) Now don't anyone lick that envelope and seal it up! (R) Okay, well this makes sense. So the basic concept to recap is that densities are frequency resonance envelopes in the same way that the barriers in our program are barriers. We have modeled densities on a computer program. Densities are envelopes. Frequency Resonance Envelopes. You have energy bouncing back and forth and without conscious directing of that energy it's not going to utilize anything more than the paths that are kind of obvious - the default. But as soon as you start to direct that energy, you can direct it in such a way that it exceeds the envelope. (J) So think outside the envelope. (R) Exactly because you are redefining the envelope. You are finding bigger and bigger slots.

[...]

Q: ... (R) We are on a very, very interesting path here because we just defined what a density is. It's a frequency resonance envelope. (A) The question is frequency of what?
A: Yes, of those in the orchestra.

Q: (L) So it is by agreement. (A) What is by agreement? (L) To be in the orchestra, frequency resonance envelope. (B) Not only to be, but to play within those parameters. (L) Who gets to pick what gets played?
A: Ah! There's the rub!

Q: (B) That means it's up for grabs. Which is why they're interested in us grounding a certain frequency resonance so STS doesn't.
A: No, you don't get to pick the selection at this level. But you in the future does. The question is: How well do you play, and can you play true if the others don't?

Q: (M) That's the second time they said that. (R) Yeah, okay, so in essence, that means what we are doing now is assembling the orchestra before the concert, and tuning the instruments. (L) Have you ever sat in the concert hall when they were getting ready, warming up? (J) It's chaos. (L) It is. (R) But after awhile it starts getting tuned. But that's what this is all about - the whole Cassiopaean Communication. Were not playing yet. We're just tuning. (L) Yeah. (JN) So if our level of consciousness creates the barriers of where this wave can go and how it behaves, can we ... (R) No, No. No. Excuse me for interrupting. Our level of consciousness doesn't create the barriers, it's only aware of those barriers. It can see, okay, what are the barriers: "oh these are the barriers. I can see, okay. So here's what I get to play." But if your awareness grows, then you get to see an array of barriers. "Okay I want to play with this bigger one. I can play with the smaller ones if I want to, but I have the awareness to see other barriers that are more extensive." (L) I think that the concept that we have a hard time grasping is that - going with the analogy - the musical selection is made, more or less. We at some level - us in the future - have chosen what instrument to play, what part to play. And so, the options that we really have now are: how well we play, how loud we play, how in tune we play with others; can we practice, can we stay in tune, can we do any numbers of these things? And even if we find ourselves sitting next to some jerk who can't carry a tune, and whose instrument is all screwed up, can we still continue to play true? Because even though the rest of the orchestra, being heard from a distance, may sound quite melodic, because we are sitting next to this guy who can't play, it is possible for us to be distracted - pulled off track - and then to distract the guy on the other side of us, leading to general chaos. (R) It's about focus. (L) Yeah. I'm getting tired. (A) I have still a question, because all the discussion around this computer modeling, whether it can be helpful or should be developed, or can lead to something; and all these spirals and barriers; they are all about, it's a standard, there are no events, there are no detectors yet. My idea was that it is the detectors which make events which make the wave collapse. Until now, in all our simulations, there is no collapse and no jumps. And yet we speak about consciousness, while there is this other concept that it is consciousness that makes the wave collapse. Okay. So I see a contradiction and I don't know how to get out of this contradiction. There is no collapse, and yet there was some encouragement that what we have relates to ...
A: The music is on the page long before it is played.

Q: (R) So, when the orchestra starts playing you have the musical notes, the timing instructions. Right. So it's the same music. You can play over and over again. But the difference is how well the orchestra plays and how well it is tuned. Okay, so one implication can be that ...
A: The FRE is the notes on the page. It is the selection. The "playing" constitutes "events." Frequency resonant envelope: FRE.

The possibilities, so rich and fascinating. ;) :cool2:

pkostov said:
Hi obyavatel,

So far I did not find such a proposition, in written. Even that I was looking for such source in the EU and ES theories.
This was one of the reason to expose the idea here.
In case some one finds a source material, please let me know.

i.e. individual spherical capacitors for the sun and the companion.

From what is known for the Sun, there is the photosphere near the surface, chromosphere, corona and what is called the plasmasphere extending out to large distances. From the ES hypothesis along with experimental evidence that goes with it, there is reason to believe that these zones are plasma (which is a good conductor of electric current) working in different modes: arc mode in the photosphere where the current density is the highest to dark current mode which has much lower current density further away from the surface. This model can explain quite a few things that has been observed about the Sun - which is the only star that we can study to some detail through physical evidence.

[quote author=pkostov]
One of the main critics against EU, ES theories is the missing EMF generator.
[/quote]

The hypothesis which cannot be proved (or disproved) yet is that the Sun may get its power from gigantic galactic currents that flow in the universe. It is possible that there is no sustained nuclear fusion going on at the core of the Sun - rather the fusion could be taking place in the photosphere (which is operating in arc mode) by the z-pinch mechanism.

[quote author=pkostov]
In reality energy plane because the potential is different in different "ground" points.
[/quote]

It is tempting to seek such a formulation. For the earth, the surface is taken as the ground plane for all terrestrial electrical purposes. However, in a galactic context, it is more problematic.

obyvatel said:
[quote author=pkostov]

It is tempting to seek such a formulation. For the earth, the surface is taken as the ground plane for all terrestrial electrical purposes. However, in a galactic context, it is more problematic.
[/quote]

Still, "grounding" without "ground" is a good kōan

Dear Laura,

Thank You very much for the session, friendly photo and all activity in the thread.

Just one of my "memo - blink" - about the "music" metaphors used above,

I ill attach the end of one of my favorite movies in last 10 years "Year of the Devil",

Czech Republic film, with its director Petr Zelenka I had chance to meet 2 weeks ago:

the man is hearing people "inner sounds"

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTG8Ftzwdks

best regards,
MD

"And the C's said that yes, it grounds the flow and gets the engine running. But I don't understand, and what I can't fix into the idea, is why would it slow the planets down?"

As far as I can tell, this hasn't been answered yet. So, perhaps looking at it from a slightly different perspective may help. First - "it grounds the flow and gets the engine running": Think of current flowing in a wire; the two leads are connected and you have power. Second - "why would it slow the planets down?": Well, instead of thinking of it as an engine or motor, try thinking of it more like how generator works. Two magnets creating a magnetic field and a coil of wire spinning in between them which causes current to flow in the wire. With a generator, when the current starts flowing in the wire the coil becomes harder to turn; it creates resistance. In some generators, the coil is stationary and the magnets rotate. In the Solar System, the sun and its little brother have the current flowing between them just like the wire and the planets are the spinning magnets. Still, the same kind of resistance would be created which would slow the rotation. Of course, in the Solar System, there is more involved i.e. the sun spinning, the companion in orbit, the magnetic field on the planets decreasing, and the sun's gravity increasing. However, breaking it down to the most basic concepts, by explaining it this way, its a little easier to understand, OSIT. I hope this helps.

Wizard

Weller said:
Thanks for the session and the quick turnaround getting it posted! I guess "Revolution" could have astronomical implications as well (e.g. the change in the spin rate of planets)?

"Spin rate" might go more more closely with "rotation." But we have the earth revolving around the sun, the solar system revolving around something or other, and the galaxy as well. Various "cycles" of revolution. Possibly the completion of one (or more), this year?

This is just something that popped into my head this morning, while thinking about something else.

What a wonderful translation! Even the children are doing amazing things in this new era. It warmed my heart to read this.

"(L) Why would electricity, or a current grounding through a spinning magnet, slow things down?"

the flow of electricity through an electromagnet is non-linear

ELI means voltage (E) leads current through an inductor (wire coil)

this means that voltage leads current and you can note the kitchen lights dim momentarily when the fridgerater compressor kicks in.. then the lights brighten back to normal after a moment

why does this happen?

at start-up of the motor the coil is a dead short and so there is an in-rush of current and the voltage level dips, dimming the house lights. but as the newly energized coil begins to spin, a back EMF (electromagnetic field) is generated by the electrical current flowing through the coil. this back EMF presents an active resistance to current flow and transforms the spinning coil from a dead short to an active resistor, at which point the current in-rush is restrained and the house lights brighten again. indeed, electrical motors count on this principle, else they would spin out of control and ultimately melt.

so to answer directly:

"(L) Why would electricity, or a current grounding through a spinning magnet, slow things down?"

extra energy can increase electrical resistance, which slows down spin.. at least until a new equilibrium can be established.. if the new current and voltage (or electromagnetic field) are in polar alignment then speed will increase (until the coil melts, depending on how much current it can handle).. if the polarities are out of phase there could be slowing, or if the polarities are directly opposed the motor will stop spinning and then reverse the direction of spin.

more..

current will not flow unless there is enough voltage to overcome resistance as given by the equation:

V=IR

where: V=voltage, I=current, R=resistance

so: I=V/R

if voltage goes up, current flow is increased
if voltage goes down, current flow is decreased

if the sun provides the earth motor with a certain positive voltage this would determine the current flow, rate of spin, and electromagnetic field strength.

if the companion star has a lower voltage, then there would be current flow between the sun and this other body; however, the voltage of the system would be grounded or reduced, which would reduce current flow through the earth motor, reduce the spin rate of the core, and weaken the earth's electromagnetic field.

very interesting prediction by the cassiopaeans!

one more equation:

H=IN

where: H=magnetic field strength, I=current, N=coil turns

we don't know how many coil turns there are in the earth, but it certainly has the characteristics of a coil.

we can see from this equation that if current flow is reduced there will be also a reduction in electromagnetic field strength which is interesting because it is the presently observed reality regarding earth's weakening electromagnetic field.

now if earth's core really is reducing its spin and the plates keep moving at a faster rate due to their massive momentum.. we could be in for an interesting ride!

Back
Top Bottom