Session 4 March 2012

All together, explained:
- intertwined gravity and electromagnetism;
- step by step explanation of slowing down;
- shape of the photon;
- magnetic field weakening, while current increasing;
- mather antimatter balance;

on sott
http://www.sott.net/article/257330-Enormous-sinkhole-swallows-buildings-in-Guangzhou-China#comment80957

the bigger loop.
Where our double star is located. ( in direction of Sirius )
What is the electrical model of the interaction between the stars.
How long is the "Great Cycle"
What are precursors to completing a "great Cycle" revolution.
What to expect during and after the transition ( Golden Age ).
Connection to myths and religion.
And more.
http://www.sott.net/article/257528-Amazing-NASA-video-shows-Sun-growing-super-hot-dragon-tail#comment81087

Hi Pierrrr,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

In this session a hit on February 15th 2013 was "guessed" and something actually did hit Chelyabinsk on February 15, 2013: Meteorite Explodes Over Russia Injures Hundreds
Q: (L) Okay. Anything about this new asteroid - what's it called? (Perceval) 2012... (L) DA-14? (Perceval) Something like that. (L) So, what are the odds of it hitting earth? (Perceval) On February 15th next year? (L) Well, let me ask that question differently. I don't want to know what the odds are. That's a stupid question. I want to know if it's very likely, just in simple English terminology because let's forget all this statistics crap because I'm sick of reading that book. (laughter) (L) I mean, is it very likely to hit the planet?

A: No. But there are other things out there that most likely will!

Q: (L) Okay. So, what's the point of publishing these articles that they're putting out about an asteroid that's likely to hit the earth on February of next year?

A: You have assessed this aspect of the control system pretty well in the past.

Q: (L) Well, what did we say about it? We said that when they do that, they're trying to drive people “end-of-the-world” crazy so they can impose more controls on them. Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And that's what the whole 2012, end-of-the-world schtick is all about? It's trying to get people to act like it’s the end of the world so that the authorities can say, "Ya'll are crazy! You need to be protected from yourselves! We're gonna do it, so we're gonna lock all the people up!" and that sort of thing?

A: Yes.

Back
Top Bottom